Teach Me How to Squirt

Info
I always thought having a squirting orgasm was a myth!
41 words
3.89
97.6k
27
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm desperate to learn how my body works. Won't you help me out and show me how to have a squirting orgasm?

I love feedback and comments! Please feel free to get a hold of me through the contact page.



--:--
--:--
1.0
JennyKinkAudio
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The first part where you're describing how you're getting off is hot. But pretty much right when you command the listener to fuck you, you lose the kind of detail that was sexy and it just feels like you're carrying on a one-sided conversation.

Ricky_RocketRicky_Rocketalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm

You sound very, very familiar!!! ;) Love to listen to you.....squirt!!!

mskatietoyoumskatietoyoualmost 10 years ago

I can tell you as someone who squirts, their are women who are gushers, and some are dribblers. (I dribble) about it being urine, i can tell ya, mine taste nor smells of urine. I simply lay a couple of towels under me, and it catches all of my release. The feeling when i squirt, there is NOTHING i have found anymore pleasurable. I bought a Gspot vibe, and while using it one day, i discovered i could squirt. Honestly, i do not think a male could understand the pleasure females have while they are squirting! Golden shower, i beg to differ!

coloradoexilecoloradoexilealmost 10 years ago
Now that was hot!

It felt like I was there watching you! Glad I brought my raincoat!

Share this

Similar Stories

1950s: 1st Time with a Girl Innocent virgin is seduced into a lesbian lifestyle.in Illustrated
Hannah's Anal Curiosity Lifelong female friends explore anal fantasies together.in Anal
Is Your Mother Home? Two cougars set their sights on the boy next door.in Group Sex
A Midwest Wife's First BBC... A Midwest grandma ventures into swinging...in Interracial Love
Double Blind Date Two women who believe they are straight are set up on a datein Lesbian Sex
More Stories