Teach Me Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

If she had done that in the beginning Wanda was sure that even the mighty Black Widow would have cried out in pain, but now she knew for a fact that Natasha's rectum had relaxed around that large intruder and now the proud redhead was stubbornly remaining silent so she wouldn't reveal just how much she was loving it now.

Oh yes, the deadly Black Widow was loving this feeling of getting fucked in the ass, the harder thrusting only confirming that as Natasha was unable to stop herself from moaning.

She was also on the verge of something else, something The Scarlet Witch was determined to force out of her, no matter how long she had to sodomise her for, which at the moment felt like no great hardship to the brunette who felt like she had a wicked grin glued to her face.

Natasha whimpered in disappointment as Wanda suddenly slowed down her thrusts, grabbed hold of her ass and started to massage the big meaty cheeks in a way that Natasha would have never allowed in the past.

Or at least not without some retribution later. And maybe she would find a way to get it later, but at the moment she was overwhelmed with feelings of submission.

Not even Melinda May had made her feel like such a submissive little bitch, which was really saying something, because before she had met May she had become so arrogant and cocky, and after being left on all fours with a gaping ass hole it had taken Natasha a lot to regain even a fraction of her previous confidence and dominance.

Honestly Natasha wasn't sure whether she'd be able to do it again, because at least with May she had been defeated by a physically superior opponent and more importantly an older woman.

Now she was being butt fucked by a girl half her age, barely out of her teens, who wouldn't stand a chance against her physically if it wasn't for her powers which gave her a frustratingly unfair advantage. Worse still, the this girl was showing her no mercy.

At least May had fucked her in more or less total silence, and when Natasha was ready for it she fucked her hard and made her cum. This girl would not let her off so easy, and while Natasha hoped and prayed Wanda would lose patience and just give her what she wanted it became very clear that the redhead would not be so lucky.

"I know what you want, and you will not get it without begging." Wanda said softly, confirming Natasha's fears.

Natasha whimpered pathetically, tried to hold out for a little longer and then broke, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Ooooooooh Goooooooddddddd, Fuck my big fat ass and make me cum! Please! Please make me cum! Fuck me hard and make me cum like a bitch with a dick up my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, drill my little butt hole and make me your bitch! Slam my fat butt and make it jiggle and shake for you! Please, just fuck me! Just fuck my ass. Mmmmmmmm, pound that big jiggly booty of mine until I cum like an ass whore. Oh God Wanda, make me your ass whore! Make me your butt slut, your anal slave, your back door bitch, just OH GOD YES! Yes fuck me, fuck my ass, oooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwdddddddd, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd!"

With an evil chuckle Wanda finally gave her what she wanted, sliding her petite little hands from Natasha's large rump to her waist which she gripped firmly and then gradually picked up the pace.

Although honestly it only felt like seconds between the painfully slow butt fuck and the brutally rough and fast rectum wrecking that followed. Not that Natasha cared. In fact she didn't care about anything. Not her dignity, not her health, and not even the fear of being discovered.

Every superhero and super villain could burst in here and watch as this younger girl literally ruined her rectum, and she wouldn't care as long as the pleasure remained as incredible as it became.

That was before she even came. When she did Natasha went berserk, slamming herself back against the ass wrecking thrusts to make them even harder than before as her body shook and her cum literally squirted out of her cunt.

She also tried to beg for more, and tell Wanda how much she was loving it and how she wanted her to never stop, but Natasha was pretty sure all she did was scream.

Of course apart from the attempted begging this had all happened before with May, but this girl put The Cavalry to shame, pounding Natasha's big bottom longer and harder than May had, which was impressive even if she was using magic to do it.

Wanda had used magic throughout the butt sex, so why would she stop now? Especially because she knew it could help her deliver a harder and longer ass fucking then Melinda May, and Natasha Romanoff, had ever given anyone before.

Hell, with her magic she could fuck Natasha harder and longer than anyone ever had before to anyone, and in the process make Natasha cum harder and more frequently than anyone ever had before, which was important to Wanda because she couldn't stand the idea that this would be just a one time thing.

No, she needed access to this big bottom 24/7, and she didn't want to have to the threat Natasha with her magic to do it. No, Wanda wanted to make the deadly Black Widow her willing anal slut.

It was a wonderful thought, maybe the best Wanda had ever had, and one she made sure to plant into Natasha's head as soon as they began the hard butt pounding.

The woman who had for a long time been considered the deadliest woman on the planet, and still was when it came to hand to hand combat, becoming Wanda's anal slave, ready to bend over and spread her cheeks whenever the younger girl wanted. Although Wanda wasn't sure she could avoid using Natasha's talented mouth and tongue, or stay away from her big boobs or tasty cunt.

There was even part of Wanda which want to be sodomised by Natasha again, although not as much as she wanted to butt fuck The Black Widow, so clearly she needed to give some serious thought into exactly what she wanted from this woman.

In the meantime she seemed to be doing a good job of turning Natasha into her anal slave given she was making the normally reserved woman scream hysterically and slam herself back against her thrusts, making that big booty of hers jiggle like jelly in an earthquake.

Also the sound of her thighs smacking against those meaty cheeks were almost as loud as Natasha's screams, which Wanda loved almost as much as the visual of those jiggling cheeks, Wanda becoming so lost in that that the whole world fell away and the only thing in existence for her was Natasha's big jiggly ass and the tight little hole in between them which she was savagely abusing.

Unlike Natasha when she was in this position, or assumedly Melinda May, Wanda didn't try to hold back her own orgasm. Partly because she was so lost in watching Natasha's jiggly butt, although mostly because even with her magic she was not so sure she could stop herself cumming if she tried.

Nor did she want too, Wanda savouring each climax which was mostly triggered by the sheer joy of butt fucking The Black Widow as opposed to the stimulator on her clit.

Of course eventually all that ecstasy forced her to stop, but not before Natasha Romanoff's legendary endurance failed her and she collapsed face down onto the matts below.

Wanda then spent a few long seconds savouring the after-shocks of her orgasms, while keeping a tight hold of Natasha's waist so every single inch of her big dick remained buried within The Black Widow's big bottom.

She then spread those meaty cheeks and slowly pulled her strap-on out of the feared Natasha Romanoff's fat ass, watching gleefully as inch after inch of dildo slowly slipped from that obscenely stretched hole.

Then she took a few moments just to admire the sight of her handiwork as when the last of the toy cock exited the redhead's rear it left behind a gaping crater in its wake, Wanda able to see so deep into Natasha's bowels that she thought for sure she was looking at her stomach.

In total it was probably about a couple of minutes of staring into Natasha's gaping ass hole before Wanda slowly stood up, smacked that fat ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle and order, "Suck my dick! I want you to clean it with your mouth."

This caused Natasha to whimper softly and glance back at her. Other women may have been intimidated by this, and even now part of Natasha was hoping it would, but Wanda could see what she wanted more.

So the younger Avenger stood there confidently and waited for the inevitable, namely Natasha Romanoff slowly turning around so she was kneeling in front of Wanda and then, after one last glance at the younger girl, the deadly Black Widow wrapped her lips around The Scarlet Witch's strap-on cock and cautiously began sucking her own ass off of it.

As this wasn't a humiliation Melinda May had inflicted upon Natasha, even though the Russian born assassin had forced many, many women to perform this humiliating act, neither she nor Wanda knew what her reaction would be.

What neither of them could have guessed was that Natasha would moan loudly, the normally dominant redhead instantly loving the taste of her own ass and slowly began to enthusiastically suck it off of the inexperienced brunette's dick.

It wasn't long after that the Natasha got the last drop off of the head of the dildo and started bobbing up and down the shaft, eventually stuffing every inch of it down her throat even though she ended up gagging and choking violently as she wasn't used to being on this side of it. At least not with such a big cock.

Through her powers Wanda was delighted to learn it didn't matter how difficult it was, or how much her ass ached, Natasha was determined to get every drop of her own butt juice, and more importantly convince Wanda to sodomise her again.

She didn't need to do much convincing, although Wanda decided not to tell Natasha that for now. Instead she just reached down and gently stroke long red locks as she imagined all the wonderfully nasty things she could learn from Natasha's perverted little mind.

More importantly, now her powers were restoring her strength, Wanda wonder just how many hours she could butt fuck The Black Widow before one or both of them passed out from exhaustion.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers
12