Teach That Slut A Lesson! Ch. 01

Story Info
Coach teaches a head cheerleader a lesson.
3.3k words
374.9k
86

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate those stupid sluts!" I hear one of the boys say. A slam of a locker and then footsteps toward the exit from the gym then follow.

"I don't care anymore...she has changed since fifth grade you know D," the other boy says. I glance around the row of lockers. I see Derrick "D" Gladdys and Donny Baker, both seniors in my gym class, head out to the basketball courts. Before they open the door, Derrick stops Donny. "You know that she needs to be taught a lesson, she is such a slut."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, D!" Donny says with a stern face. Upset, he opens the door and heads out, Derrick close behind him.

From teaching at the school since I graduated college five years ago, there is one thing I've learned. The geeks and nerds of the school have much harder time than any school I've ever grown up in. Derrick and Donny are referred to as the "Double D's", not because both their names starts with the letter D but because it stands for "Dickless Dorks." I couldn't help but laugh a little when I heard it first explained to me by a jock my second year.

Apparently the name had been thought of in middle school after some prank and has followed the poor boys since then. Now, both 18, they would probably only be able to shake the name when off to college next fall.

Hearing the gossip from students and teachers, it's my understanding that "D" and Donny had been best friends with a girl named Terri. She used to play their games of make believe, play computer games and video games, even sleep over at their houses. That was back in the day however, and now, Terri had blossomed. Most likely had been blossoming for a while, but was now the head cheerleader for the high school. I grabbed my whistle and clip board and went to the basketball courts.

I did my usual "coach" things and had the class of 30 kids run laps around the courts.

Ms. Shimmer's class was using one side of the triple courted gym and my class, the other side. When the bleachers where help up, locked away, it gave plenty of space for two classes. Since the Seattle rain had forced us inside today, we had to make do.

I saw that Terri was in Ms. Shimmer's class and she turned her back on the "Double D's" when they jogged past her class. She talked with her group of friends and a few of them giggled, looking at the boys that had just passed. Something was up, and I could tell it was affecting the boys work out because they were going at a much slower pace than the rest of the class.

I blew my whistle and told the class to go into groups of six or eight and practice passing the balls. I called out Donny and Derrick's names and told them to come talk to me.

I sat on a folding chair and wrote off some notes as the boys jogged up to me. I told them to sit on the floor next to me and I leaned down to them. Luckily, with all the kids and the sounds of the balls being passed, I knew we wouldn't be heard.

"What's going on with you boys? What's got you so messed up?" I asked. The two looked at each other, then sat there for a few seconds. "Well?" I asked.

"Mr. Tripp, it's nothing really..." Donny started, but was cut off by "D".

"He's been getting treated like crap by Terri DeVine, sir." He got a glance from Donny that told him to shut up, but he ignored his friend. "We've known her for years and it's really upsetting, that's all sir."

"I figured as much, I head you boys in the locker room before class." The two exchanged looks.

"What did you hear, Mr. Tripp?" Donny was the first to speak.

"Well," I started, "I heard you call her a slut...and that she needs to be taught a lesson. What's she done?"

"We don't want to get her in trouble," Donny started but was cut off again by "D".

"Mr. Wallice is letting Terri and some of the other girls on the cheer squad get away with ditching class..."

"Now Derrick that's a big accusation," I began to say, but once again, the little prick interrupted me.

"Mr. Tripp! He also is doctoring their grades!" his protest was loud but not loud enough for the other students to take notice. I looked around to make sure no one was paying attention.

"Come with me boys," I said standing up and walking to the doors to the hallway outside of the gym. When all three of us entered the hallway, I looked around. All the doors in the hallway lead to the locker rooms, storage rooms, and the coach's office. "Now tell me more about this."

"D" unloaded on a conspiracy of how Mr. Wallace, a teacher of almost 10 years, was letting some of the girls in his classes get away with ditching or coming late. And loads of information about how "D" and Donny were told not to grade certain girl's homework and tests when they were helping out in his class for extra credit.

I thought about all the information that was given. "And this is why you two are upset?" I asked, there had to be more to it.

"Sir," Donny now spoke, "we and the rest of the club have been working our asses off for years! What have any of those girls done?!"

The club he was referring to was The Geek Club. They had read in a book a few years before about two kids that formed a geek club with their teacher and revolutionized how geeks were looked at from then on. All Donny and "D's" club did for them though was further push them away from the norm of the school.

"Mr. Tripp," Donny said, "we just want for Terri to be taught that it isn't right what she's doing. The other girls look up to her, if she got caught or learned her lesson, then maybe she'd get the other girls to stop too."

I paced a few feet back and forth by the doors. I had tons of thoughts racing through my head, I didn't know what to do with the situation. I could go to the Principal's office and tell her of the news, or I could call Terri's parents. No, she'd just get grounded for a week probably, her parents were always away to some country for vacation's that lasted for weeks. I needed to teach her a lesson, was my only conclusion.

"Alright, this is what we'll do...." and together, we formed a plan.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mr. Tripp," the young girls voice spoke as she entered the classroom. "You told Ms. Shimmer you needed to speak to me." Terri entered the room, she was dressed in her cheerleader's uniform. It was Friday, and it was tradition for the "pep squad's" to wear their uniforms. Her golden hair was pulled back into a pony tail and a purple ribbon was tied in a bow at the top of the tail.

"Yes, Terri, have a seat here, I need to ask you some questions." A chair was next to my desk, facing my chair and the girl sat on it. "How old are you?" I first asked.

Not sure why I was asking, she gave me a weird look at she placed her backpack on the floor next to my desk. "I'm just trying to break the ice, we've never spoken before."

"Oh," she was relieved. "I just turned 18 last week, Mr. Tripp."

"Well, happy late birthday to you, then," I said, trying to act natural.

The "Double D's" were getting into position in my office off to the side of the room. A window was in my office looking into the giant classroom. To earn extra money, I also teach a writing class for extra privileged students and was awarded this special room.

The seats were college room style, having stairs on either side of the room with the seats in the middle, going up towards the back of the room, all facing down towards my desk and the white boards on the wall behind where I was seated.

The boys were in my office with a camera catching the moment on tape for us. With the position of the desk, I was going to have some fun teaching Terri a lesson. "Do you have a boyfriend, Terri?" I then asked, leaning back in my chair.

"No, Mr. Tripp," she said casually. She was unaware of the two boys presence in the other room, as I had told them to keep the lights off in the room and they wouldn't be seen. "I don't have time for them." She had a cute smile.

"But you do have time to slack off in your studies don't you, especially in Mr. Wallice's class, don't you?" I zinged her! Her smile quickly faded and she sat there, not knowing what to say at first.

"Mr. Tripp...I uh--" she stammered, "I don't know what you mean."

"Well, it has been brought to my attention that you get special treatment in his class." I sat there, not moving. "Actually, that you and few others do. That you sometimes show up late, or just ditch his class and don't get any punishment of any kind."

"Mr. Tripp, surely you don't believe some high school kids--" she started but I cut her off.

"And that you do special favors for changing of grades."

"How did you know that?!" she was stunned. "Did he tell you....ohh god..." she threw her face into her hands and wept. I stood and crossed over to the door to the classroom and locked it, then walked back.

"Stand next to my desk, Terri." I said, sitting back down in my chair.

"Are you going to tell my parents?" she asked.

"Stop the crying, Terri. I don't care for your tears. You know that many students work very hard to get where they are now and you just waltz around, thinking you are better than them and work for your grades by whoring yourself. You know that's what you are right? Just a lil' cheer whore."

She looked at me. Her eyes were dry. She had been faking it. Our plan was working perfectly. "Sit on my desk, Terri."

She sat on the edge of my desk.

"I want you to give me the same pleasure that you give Mr. Wallace...understand Terri?"

She nodded her head. Her hands became steady. She lifted up her hands and pulled her sweater off, her perky breasts held back in a white sports bra.

The weeks with out sex had taken its toll on me, and my cock grew in my slacks. I was sure that the boys in my office were having a harder time, they were probably virgins. Terri pulled her bra off and sat on my desk, facing me. I reached up and grabbed at her tits. I took each in turn to my mouth, licking circles around her nipples and sucking them into my mouth. She didn't moan, she didn't move. She sat there, perfectly.

"I see you know how to be good little whore, huh, Terri?" I asked.

"Yes, I do Mr. Tripp," she said.

"Who taught you to be good whore?" I asked, licking the sides of her small tits, and then licking under them, tasting her sweat as my tongue moved across her skin.

"No one, sir," she replied, taking in a short breathe, her nipples hardened. "I just act naturally."

I looked up at her. "Naturally huh?" I stood up. "Show me then how you can suck my cock if you are so natural about it." I unzipped my pants and my hard on popped out between the opening of my boxers.

She slid off the desk and got on her knees. She took my raging hard on into her small wet mouth and sucked it with earnest. She took small laps with her tongue across my meat and let it slide into her throat slightly. I moaned and tilted my head back, grabbing the back of her head and pressing her harder onto my cock. She gagged and it made my cock jump slightly. I looked down at her and watched as my cock slid in and out of her tight mouth.

I felt her soft tongue slide around my shaft and her hands grip onto my ball sack and base of my shaft. I moaned as she sucked and sucked on my cock, and I moaned even deeper as I heard my office door open. She didn't hear the door open and kept up her duty of cock sucking.

"Hmmmmm," I moaned to her, "yeah, that's right, my little cock sucking whore. Yeah...."

The two boys walked out of my office, "D" with the camera in his hands, watching the tiny screen, making sure he was getting a good shot of "Miss Cheerleading Queen" sucking my cock. "Mmmmmmm...." I moaned again, smiling at the boys.

"D" moved in closer, and Donny said, "Yeah, you do look like a natural, Terri."

His voice shocked her and she opened her eyes wide in horror. I held her face to me and kept my cock in her mouth. I spoke to her sternly and with authority, "Terri, you keep sucking"

She kept sucking on my cock. I felt it grow harder, she did too. And my precum oozed out, she tasted it and knew that I was ready to cum. I turned my head to the boys. "Want me to cum in the whore's mouth?" I asked them.

She looked up at me shocked. She pulled my cock free, "I've never taken it in the mouth though..." she started.

But the boys interupted her. "You can do it!" they cheered her on. "Come on, first time for everything!"

I looked back down at Terri. "It's okay, be natural, take my cum in your mouth, you little whore." I held onto her head with one hand to not block the camera's view and she slide her mouth on my pole. She felt my cock tense up in her mouth and she knew I was ready to explode.

She sucked harder and faster, bringing me to orgasim quicker. I pumped her mouth hard, pushing into her throat as I neared. Her eyes grew wide and gagged on my cock, looking up at me.

"Yeah!" Derrick yelled, "Teach that slut a lesson!" he said. The camera kept rolling as I shot my first sticky load into her throat. She gagged and pulled away. This caused my cock to keep spurting, my loads hit her in the face and tits. My cum oozed down her face, coating her eyes and lips.

"Haha," Derrick laughed, "you should have kept it in your mouth!"

Donny didn't laugh however, he just watched the scene unfold in front of him. My next load hit her neck, and I took her pony tail in my hand and pulled her face close to my hard cum spurting cock.

"Open your mouth!" I said. "Stick out your tongue!" She did so, sticking out her tonuge long and wide. My next load dribbled out onto her tongue. "Don't spit or swallow yet, Terri..." I said whacking off on her tongue. Another spurt shot out and hit her upper lip. "I want you to show the camera what you have on your tongue."

She turned towards the camera and "D" took a close up on her tongue. "Slide it around in your mouth, you slut," he said. He was enjoying this a lot, and even though she knew that they were trying to humiliate her, she was enjoying it a little. She liked being used, getting the attention. She slid my cum around on her tongue, letting it slide out onto her lower lip then sucked it back in.

"Hmmmmm," I moaned, sitting back on my chair. "You could be a great porn star....especially if we send this to your college recruiters, that's the only job you'll be able to get." I said.

She stood there. "You guys aren't going to tell my parents about all of this, are you?" she asked.

"We won't..." Donny said, stepping in, smiling. "I promise you we won't...but you'll have to do some favors for us...a lot of favors."

"Really?" she asked, drying her tears.

"Yeah...you and your cheerleading bitch friends," Derrick said. "They are in this too."

"You want my friends to fuck you guys too?" she asked.

"No..." Derrick was smiling. "We want all of you bitches to come here, every Tuesday after school and get tutored by The Geek Club. And from now on, no more sleeping with teachers....no more sucking dick for grades."

"You girls are going to have to work your way for your grades," Donny said. "No more ditching classes to go shopping or out with boyfriends....from now on, you are going to come to class on time....and even early."

"What, are you guys like our parents now?" she snorted.

"No..." I said, standing up. I took the camera from "D" and took the tape out. "We just want to make sure you girls learn your lesson is all...you can't do this shit in college."

"And if you don't do what we tell you to do," Derrick started, "we'll turn this into your parents, and the police. I'm sure then you'll learn your lesson."

"I don't know why you are doing this to me, Donny," she said to him. "I've been nothing but nice to you--"

She was cut off by Donny. "No you haven't..." he snorted. "You've been a bitch to me for years, and I've always put up with your shit, sticking up for you to the rest of the guys. Even in our club meetings, they would unload about you, I'd always stick up for you. But now, I know that you are a whore like they say."

"Donny come on," she started.

I sat in amazement as I watched Donny stick up for himself and let him self go on Terri. The boys were right, she deserved everything said to her.

"Don't Donny me," he said. "I was your first kiss in fourth grade...we used to be best friends, you, "D" and I."

I was shocked as he continued.

"And I know that I was your first when I made love to you when you crawled into my bedroom window last year. Or do you not remember that?"

She put her head down.

"After prom...." he waited, then continued. "When Steve Daniels left you at school and ran off with Shelly McMurray, you came crying to me, and I took care of you. Only to be belittled by you and your friends the next week. You haven't talked to me since then."

"Let me make it up to you, Donny," she cried. "Please?"

"Why?" Donny asked. "Why should I let you? You've been such a bitch lately. I've worked my ass off to get good grades and you just sleep around to get A's! You don't even deserve to be on the cheerleading squad!"

"Donny, I'm so sorry..." she cried to him. "Please just let me make it up to you."

"You know how you can make it up to him, Terri?" I asked. She looked at me. "You can start coming here with your friends and start to do things the right way."

Donny took in breath. "So, you going to be able to get your friends to comply with our rules...you going to be able to get them to show up?"

She thought for a second, then said, "Yeah, I will get them to show up. I don't want to get into trouble."

"Good," I said with a smile. "See you and your friends here after school on Tuesday."

(to be continued.....)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good story

i liked the attention to detail you gave the cheerleader - it reminded me a bit of my cheerleader days! thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
terrible ending

longwinded, petty ending to something that could have had potential. ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

throwed me when they didn't take their turns.Very exciting to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Hope when all the cheerleaders get together with the geeks they wear nylons, garter belts and high heels along with their cheerleading skirts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not one for commenting...

I don't comment, if at all, on stories...but I'm curious as to how the rest of this (if it does) play out.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories