Teacher Allie Ch. 02

Story Info
This young teacher wants the attention she never got.
3.1k words
4.21
40.3k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove home at a crawl, white knuckling the steering wheel, with my heart in stomach. The short drive just wasn't enough time to sort out all the questions I had. The sex had been amazing. A few hours earlier I'd orgasmed into a state of erotic euphoria but the post-sex experience was sickening. I feared that I'd ruined everything I'd worked to build, including my marriage, new job, and reputation as a teacher. I simplified it into two questions. How do I keep the school from finding out? How do I keep it from wrecking my marriage?

Pulling into the driveway, I breathed a sigh of relief to see my husband was working late. I'd have a little more time to figure out how to deal with having the best orgasm of my life with an 18-year-old student, then going home to my husband. Never saying a single word about it sounded pretty nice. I'd tried to block out what I'd done and put my poker face on. It didn't take long to realize that I wasn't going to be able to block it out. The replay of fucking Joe was all my mind could concentrate on. Forced to remember it, I had to decide if I could live a lie.

Dropping my bag by the door, I headed straight down the hall, through the master bedroom, and into the master bathroom. Stripping my clothes, I shoved them to the bottom of the laundry. I'd already thrown my cum stained thong away in the bathroom at school. Turning to the mirror, I looked for marks. He'd been rough with my tits and ass but no marks showed up. I ran a hot shower, jumped in, and started scrubbing.

It was the longest, hottest shower I'd ever taken. When I was convinced I wouldn't smell like sex, I dried off, wrapped my hair in a towel, and headed for the bed. Pulling the blankets over my head, I felt like I never wanted to come out. I felt like I had to tell him. Restraint was obviously not a skill I possessed. I had to just blurt it out. Not the 'best sex of my life, I really enjoyed it' part though. Shit, how much do I tell? Was it bad sex? Oh fuck, he came in me! Yeah, birth control or not, that part stays secret. For twenty minutes I stayed in bed, thinking about it. I decided what to tell and what to bury in my memory forever.

Then it hit me. I need to tell him during sex. We've talked dirty about things like this before, a long time ago. I needed to fuck him and tell him like it was a dirty thing I think he might like. I could barely contain my excitement and ran to the closest. He'll be home soon, if this is going to work, I've got to hurry.

I ripped open my drawers and dug out a few sexy outfits I'd bought over the years. One was for Halloween, but I didn't care. I pulled out a big, plastic container of shoes and dug for my stilettos. This has to work. What was it we fantasized about? We were watching porn! I remember! It was some video where a guy let another guy bang his wife. We watched it while having sex and then he kept asking me if I'd like to suck another guy's dick and I pretended I would!! This might work. This could actually work!

Never in my life have I tried so hard to look fuckable. Unlike the teasing I did earlier, this had no rules. I found a corset that went with a Halloween outfit. The corset had no bra cups since there was a separate bra but I tossed the bra aside and left my big tits exposed. I synched the waist as tight as the leather strap could hold. I put on the sexiest, sluttiest stockings I owned and crotchless panties I'd won in a bachelorette party game, but never worn. I slid them on, hoping if I was slutty enough he might get as horny as that time we'd watched the porn video. I put on my stilettos and nearly fell over walking to the mirror. My tits hung out and my figure looked amazing with my waist synched so tight. I looked sexier than I'd ever seen before. My pussy looked hot bare. It was definitely slutty. I turned and smiled when I saw my ass. Pushed up and bare, my backside was dirty magazine quality. I looked at the time and ran to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

__ __

When he walked in through the front door, I was in our leather living room recliner. It faces the door and I was sitting with my legs spread and my vibrator on my clit. My curled hair obscuring my face, I looked at him for sultry eyes.

"Hey... woah... what's going on?"

"Do you like it?" I asked in the sexiest tone I knew how.

"How you look? Yeah... you look... I've never seen you like this."

I got up and slowly walked toward him. "Do I look slutty, like in your dirty fantasies?"

"Yeah... I mean... what fanta...

I cut him off. "Don't talk. Just enjoy." I pulled his head between my tits and pushed them together.

I let him motorboat and suck my tits, then dropped to my knees and pulled down his pants. His cock sprang free. I tried to ignore the thought that it so average. I looked up. "Why don't you feed me your cock and fuck my pretty face like the little slut I am." He looked confused, still unsure of what was happening.

I didn't want him to ask any questions so I opened my mouth and took his dick as deep as it would go. When my lips reached the very base of his dick, I let it slip back out, took his hand and placed it on the back of my head and started face fucking myself. This was something I'd never let him do. Only a few frat boys who hadn't asked permission had ever fucked my face. I hoped he was enjoying it and not wondering anymore about why I was doing it.

As I sucked, I finally started to hear moans of pleasure and my anxiety started to subside. It was working. I didn't swallow my saliva once. I wanted it to be the wettest, loudest blowjob he'd ever had. It sloshed around in my mouth with each thrust and the sound of his cock entering and exiting my mouth filled the living room.

"Oh Allie, that feels so good. Oh baby, you're really dirty today aren't you? You like being a dirty girl?"

I pulled my head back and his glistening cock fell from my lips and dripped from my drool. "I love being a slut baby. Just for you, I love being your little slut."

He took the bone. He fed me his cock and really went at it, slamming his cock past my lips. "Yeah, suck my dick you slut. You dirty little whore." I moaned my agreement without ceasing to blow him. "Yeah, you like a dick in your mouth, don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm." I said, with my agreement abbreviated by loud slurping.

"Tell me how much you love sucking dicks."

I pulled his cock from my mouth and rubbed it all over my face as I answered. "I love sucking dicks baby."

"Yeah you do. You do love it, don't you?"

"Oh yeah baby, I love sucking a hard dick. I'm a big slut."

"I know you are. You're my little dick sucker. My little slutty dick sucker. Suck that dick." He jammed in it my mouth again. It was going better than I'd hoped for. "Is that why you're dressed like such a slut, with your big tits out, because you wanted a dick to suck?"

"Mmmm hmmm." Gulp. Gag. Gulp. Gag.

"Only sluts have outfits like that, so you must be a cock loving slut."

"Mmmmmmm"

"I bet you've sucked a lot of dicks, haven't you? Did you love sucking all your old boyfriends dicks?"

This surprised me but it was perfect! Any other time it'd have weirded me out but today wasn't a normal day. "Mmmmm hmmmm."

"Tell me."

I took his cock out of my mouth. "I loved sucking all my old boyfriend's dicks."

"Did you suck their dicks everyday, like a good little slut?"

"Oh yeah, I sucked their dicks all the time. I was a good, slutty girlfriend and now I'm your little slut." It was weird, but exactly what I needed. I was getting nervous that he was going to cum before fucking me though. It felt like it was 'now or never'.

"You're suck a cock slut, in your little outfit."

"Yeah I am, baby. I'm your little cock slut. I did something dirty for you today."

"Oh yeah? I bet you did you dirty, big breasted slut."

"Yeah, really dirty, just for you. You want to know what I did?"

"Tell me what a dirty slut you were."

"I let a guy fuck me today, just like that dirty video we watched once. I let him fuck me just so I could tell you about it." I took his cock back into my mouth and even massaged his balls as I watched his reaction. My heart was in my stomach.

He looked confused, but his chest was still rising and falling with deep breaths. "Did you really or are you just saying that?"

The moment of truth. I had to make it sound good. With a pouty face I let his cock slide from the grip of my lips. "I fucked him and it was so dirty baby. You're going to be so turned on. I was such a big slut for you. I remembered how hot the fantasy made you." I was jerking him off and massaging his balls.

"Allie, what the fuck? This is so screwed up."

"But it's what you wanted. You love it when I'm a slut. Come on baby, fuck me and I can tell you all the dirty details." The truth was I'd already decided not to tell him about the guy's big dick, how good it felt, how hot and intense it was, my orgasm, or my squirting all over the place.

"Fuck... I need to think..."

"No, you don't. I fucked another guy for you. Now you need to fuck me and let me make you cum harder than you've ever cum." I stood up, but kept jerking him off. He was still hard. "Look at how slutty I am for you. Don't you like how I look?" I'd spent 20 minutes on my eye shadow and mascara. My blush and lipstick were light but definitely gave me a slutty look.

"You look amazing, fucking unbelievable, but this is crazy. I need to..."

I interrupted him. "No you don't. You can think later. Right now you need to let me be your slut and make you cum. Don't you want me to be a good little slut and make you cum?" He looked at me, suddenly interested again. "Isn't that what good little sluts do? Make men cum?"

I pulled him a few steps over to the closest chair, pushed him back into it, and straddled him. I shoved my tits in his face, then grabbed his hands and put them on my big, round ass. "I'm going to be a good slut wife and make my husband cum in my slut pussy." I was surprising myself with the dirty talk coming from my mouth. It was completely out of character but I was determined to get a 'get out of jail free card'.

I reached between my legs and found his cock. It was hard as steel. He was really into this. It was going to work. At that point I knew, all I had to do was not fuck it up. I guided his cock to my pussy and lowered my ass into his lap. Confusion set in. Why can't I feel it? I grinded deeper into him. I feel it inside me but it... oh my god... I'm loose... from... oh my god!! I panicked. If I'd been looking directly at him instead of down, he'd probably have seen the blood drain from my face. How loose do I feel to him? Can he tell? Does it still feel good? Shiiiiittt!

My panicked response was to start immediately fucking him, hard. In rapid back and forth strokes, I ground my pussy into his pelvis.

"Jesus Christ Allie, you're really loose. You really fucked someone!!"

FUCK. "Yeah baby. He came on to me hard and I was going to resist but thought of that dirty fantasy you liked so much. Doesn't it turn you on that your wife is a slut? Doesn't it turn you on that someone fucked me today?" I didn't know the answer to that. If he was asking me, I'd have said 'hell no'.

"Did you fuck a guy with a big dick? Why are you this loose?"

I had no idea what to do. I was worried he was going to throw me off him. I felt like if we just kept fucking, everything would be okay. It seemed like the dirtier I'd talked the hornier he'd got. I went all-in. "Yeah baby, a jock student of mine fucked me in the closet today. His cock was huge and he fucked me so hard that he made me squirt."

"Are you fucking serious?!"

I felt his dick twitch inside me. His cock didn't feel as big as usual but I could tell it was hard as a cock could get. I capitalized on it, fucking him hard with my ass slamming into his lap, moaning and groaning convincingly as I could. "Yeah... ugh, fuck your dick feels soooo goooood... I'm serious baby... ohhh shit yeah. Fuck me. Yeah, fuck me baby... aahhhh, ah, ah, ah. Haaarder. Haaarder."

"Jesussss..." He was speechless but he began humping me back, giving it to me harder. I knew I'd make the right choice. I pushed back with my hands on hist chest, so he could see my tits in clear view. I bounced on his cock, my tits jiggling.

"He... bent me over and fucked me harder than anyone's ever fucked me. Mmmmmmm, mmm, mmmm. But your dick feels so good right now."

"Your pussy feels so loose, you're such a slut. I love fucking your slut pussy."

"You like that I fucked that big dick?"

"Yeah I do. My wife's a beautiful, busty slut who fucks big cocks. You're so fucking sexy." He was weirding me out big time. It was working too well. I kept going with it to make sure I had him hooked though. It was better than a divorce.

I stopped fucking him. I sat in his lap, his cock inside me. I took his hands and put them on my big tits. "I came hard baby, so fucking hard. He made me squirt. He fucked me so... fucking... hard. He played with my tits just like you are now. Then he blew his load in my pussy."

"You let your student shoot cum in you?"

"He didn't even ask, but I took it and came as he did it."

It was too much. He spun me around in the chair and started fucking me like a crazy person. He was jackhammering my already sore pussy and the pain had my clit pulsing.

"Fuck baby, you're going to make me cum." He barely seemed to notice but now I wasn't saying it for him. "Fuuucccckk. Faster, faster, faster, faster." I slapped his chest with each thrust. "Fuck me harder, fuck me, fuck me harder." He was close and I was short of breath. He was going to actually get me to orgasm, a rare feat for him. "Cum in me. Cum in me like he did. Fuck me as hard as he did." He gave it to me hard and I began to shake in orgasm.

Suddenly, he pulled out, straddled me, and blew a huge load in my face. It happened too fast to move. I mustered "no, stop" before the warm load started splattering my face. I couldn't see it but it felt like he sprayed every square millemeter of my face.

I took a few deep breaths to control the bitch-fit I wanted to throw. I breathed deep and remembered who'd fucked someone else. Just be nice, you're at the finish line. "Wow, that was a lot. Did you enjoy that baby?"

"I don't know what to say to you. You fucked another guy today."

"Well, can we talk about it when I don't have cum on my face?"

"No, I think that's the perfect way to talk about it."

"Okay, fine." I tried wiping my eyes clear, wiped some of the cum from my face onto my thighs, and blinked until I could see. "I told you, he kind of forced himself on me. I just didn't know what to do and didn't resist and thought maybe it'd turn you on."

"How about asking me if I actually wanted that?"

"Well, like I said, he kind of came up behind me and forced himself on me in the closet."

"So he raped you?"

"NO. I didn't ever say 'stop' or anything."

"And you're not going to get fired then, fucking willingly fucking this kid?"

"I don't know what's going to happen. I have to hope the administration doesn't find out, I guess. If they do, I'll deny it."

"And if he forces himself on you again?"

"I'll try to control the situation better if there's a next time." I knew, if I could fuck Joe again, I probably would. "Or maybe... I'd fuck him again and you'd come home to me in a hot outfit, ready to be your little slut and tell you a very dirty story?"

"Fuck, this is so fucked up. I need the night to think about it. I'm not leaving you, okay? I just need a night to digest this."

"K." I was terrified that he wasn't going to come home, that a buddy would show up the next day to pick up his stuff. "Maybe, when you come home, we can play out another fantasy? Anyone you want, you know, since I'm your little slut now."

He shook his head. "Yeah... yeah, maybe."