Teacher Enjoyed Huge Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Catholic school teacher discovers love of huge cock.
795 words
3.56
125.7k
37
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a Catholic School Teacher. And this is a 100% true story. (I can even get my wife to comment if anyone has questions.) Several years ago, while on a teaching exchange overseas, she had a fling with someone. We were taking a break from our long term relationship at the time, so she wasn't cheating. Some time after she came back, we got married. And over the years since, I have heard her sex encounters with this guy from every angle. And I have seen her lover on Facebook, and heard stories about him, and sort of feel like I know him in some ways. This was the last guy my wife had sex with before we got married, and as fate would have it, his cock was about twice as big as mine. It was an "inch or two" longer, and much, much thicker.

These details took a long time to come out. My wife was afraid of hurting my feelings. And hearing about it did hurt my feelings. Initially, at least. But over time, I got comfortable with it, and even started to get aroused by it. Aroused that my conservative wife, in spite of herself, and in spite of her Catholic guilt, realized she loved how this other guy filled her up, and loved how her pussy got worked over in a way she didn't know was possible. They had sex about 10 times. She says every time they had sex, when he first entered her, she got a tingly feeling at the opening of her vagina. A pleasant "stretched" feeling. And when he was inside her, everything sort of came alive, as his big dick seemed to "touch everything at once". Those are her words. She knew as soon as he was inside, she was going to have a strong orgasm. And she did. Every time. Just from straight up intercourse. No pussy eating, or using her fingers to rub her clit; these techniques were superfluous. She would simply climb on top of him, and ride that big, fat cock of his, and come quickly, and easily. Within a couple minutes. She also came when they fucked missionary style, though she preferred to be on top, where she could control things better, and feel him the way she wanted, while he grabbed her big ass cheeks, and sucked her big tits, and sometimes slid a finger up her ass.

She enjoyed these fuck sessions so much, that she even masturbated thinking about them, in between the weekend sessions that they had for a couple months. She also enjoyed that her pussy would be sore the next day, reminding her of the big cock that stretched her out the night before, and sometimes masturbated the day after a session, while her hole still felt worked over.

These details were not forthcoming from my conservative wife. They took many months or even years to come out. Soon after coming back from overseas, I joked with her that of all the guys she would get together with, she just had to find someone taller than I am. (I am 6'3", so fairly tall.) She coyly added he was "bigger in other places, too." Really? How much bigger, I foolishly asked. "About twice as big." I thought this must be an exaggeration, but I let it go. I felt defensive, and kind of hollow inside. Twice as big? It wasn't possible, but I didn't want to explore this topic anymore. And it was many months before I brought it up again. Maybe even over a year. I brought it up casually, outside of sexual context. I thought that was my best bet of getting to the truth. I wanted to act nonchalant, as if this whole big cock thing had not been gnawing away at me for months. "Hey, that guy you had sex with overseas. How could his dick be TWICE as big as mine?" I knew I was not small, and even had been told by some I was good-sized. So twice as big was absurd.

She didn't want to talk about it. She sensed it was a setup. But with a little coaxing, very casually, like I was just curious and not going to be bothered, I slowly got it out of her. She explained that when she wrapped her hand around it, her fingers and thumb did not touch; there was space in between. Not that different than grabbing a beer bottle. A FUCKING BEER BOTTLE. It was longer, too, she added. I winced. And knew she noticed. But I tried to play it off by casually saying "Oh, wow," softly. My world was collapsing. I was horrified. But, strangely, I was also turned on.

...TO BE CONTINUED...