Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 06

Story Info
Slave is puppy trained.
5.1k words
4.32
63.3k
29

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave is puppy trained

Mrs Watson was shamefully sitting in her classroom, without panties. Every one of her students knew she wore nothing under the short skirt, which added to the humiliation. She squirmed on the hard seat, grinding her pussy into it. Knowing the seat would show a wet sticky stain when she stood up, made her squirm and flow all the more.

The girls were murmuring about her, for they understood exactly what she was doing. Their teacher was rubbing her engorged lips on the hard wooden seat, trying to ease the need. It didn't matter that she was trying to be subtle about it, they knew she was acting like a slut. Their teacher was dressed like one, had been treated like one, and was now behaving like a slut.

There was no sympathy from the girls in her class, as they had witnessed how easily Mrs Watson had fallen below their standards. Not all of the students had very high standards, and even they looked down upon the slutty teacher.

'Underneath that respectable teacher there's always been a tramp,' Angela criticised.

'She behaves like a low down bitch in heat. All day she's been stoked up,' Anne added.

'How can a teacher sit there without panties? Look, she's grinding her sex into the damn chair again,' Betty pointed out.

'The slut is so worked up, she can't help it,' Angela said.

Mrs Watson didn't need to hear their whispers, as she could guess what nasty things they were saying about her. It was all true, however bad their gossip. For the whole day she had been sexed up from humiliating punishments, and nasty situations. It was dreadful being brought to a state of obedience by her students, and being controlled by them. Prevented from reaching an orgasm, and kept on edge all day, she desperately needed to cum.

If the slave training hadn't stripped away all her moral fibre, she wouldn't be so blatant about needing satisfaction. A Stones single came to mind, and it distracted her for a moment. If the training hadn't brought out the submissive side of her personality so effectively, she wouldn't be in this mess. She would never have yielded to dressing up like a sexy schoolgirl, and definitely not submitted to their torments.

Mrs Watson sat at a desk, with head bowed, waiting for her students to leave. They were talking excitedly, re-living the events of her humiliating day.

***

'Come on, girl, I'm taking you home. Don't worry, I know all about where you live and who with,' Jillian grinned.

Perhaps this is why Jillian had gone easy on her, while being the designated teacher. Her master must have warned Jillian to look after her. It was difficult walking out to Jillian's car. Most of the students had left for home, but a few were still in the corridor, witnessing her walk of shame.

The blouse had dried out, but it was still tied under her breasts, underlining them, and showing off a deep cleavage. The nipples poking through the thin material, seemed extra large. Maybe it was from being pumped up all day. At last they made it to Jillian's car, without seeing the principal, or more importantly, without him seeing her. Joining in with students pranks was approved this week, but her students were going way too far. Mrs Watson kept her head down, while the girl drove.

Stepping out of the car onto a gravel driveway, Mrs Watson looked up and hesitated.

'This isn't Danny's, err, my apartment, I mean, where I live,' she said.

'Danny will be away for a couple of days, so I'm babysitting,' Jillian chuckled.

Mrs Watson didn't like the sound of that laugh. No wonder the girl didn't bother her in class. She was planning on keeping her at home all night, where she would be at Jillian's mercy. Oh! Shit! This did not look good.

'I'm your teacher, Jillian. You can't do this to your teacher. There's no need to babysit a teacher. You must treat me with respect. I'm not an errant schoolgirl, needing to be babysat. I must go home, I can't stay here. What will your parents say, seeing me dressed like a, a naughty schoolgirl. Either take me home, or lend me the cab fare,' she demanded.

'Tantrum over little girl? Come on in. Don't stand out there, you'll catch a cold dressed like that,' Jillian sniggered.

Jillian ignored her teacher's outburst, as though she were a child having a temper tantrum. She expected Mrs Watson to stamp her foot in frustration, from not getting her own way. The short skirt hardly covered her bare ass, so she patted it, encouraging the woman to stumble into the house.

As the woman walked in and looked around at the opulence, she visibly lost confidence. It was as though she had shrunk. She looked down at the floor, dragged her feet, and hunched her shoulders.

'Can I at least have some decent clothes, please, Jillian?' she asked, as soon as they were through the door.

'What's wrong with those. You're no longer a teacher, you're a silly little schoolgirl, aren't you?' Jillian said.

'Yes. . . No, I'm your teacher. I can't go around dressed like a, a dreadful slut. What if your parents find me like this. So far the principal hasn't seen me, or I'd lose my job. Please, Jillian,' her teacher desperately asked.

'Don't strain your silly little brain, I'll find you something. Don't worry about my parents, they are away on vacation,' she said.

Mrs Watson groaned. The girl had the house to herself, with a helpless teacher to torment. Not yet recovered from the induced sexual arousal, and the state of submissiveness this brought on, it was frightening to imagine what this girl might do to her. Earlier today in a restroom, the girl had fingered her. Now she wasn't even wearing panties.

'I'm your teacher, Jillian. Please don't carry on this silly game. You know I'm not a schoolgirl,' Mrs Watson asserted, trying to recover some personal dignity.

'Lick my fingers, go on! That's the mess from between your legs, skanky bitch! All day you've been behaving like a dirty slut of a girl. You were dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, then lost your panties. You were fingered in the girls toilets. You have been showing off your body to the boys in class. You were actually bouncing your big tits for them. You've been so naughty you had to be spanked by the teacher. You were made to stand in the corner to keep you out of the way of decent students. Isn't that a sign that you're nothing but a stupid, dirty, little slut of a schoolgirl?' Jillian berated her.

'I, I'm, I'm so sorry. I behaved dreadfully today in class. I couldn't help it,' Mrs Watson excused her bad behaviour.

It was the humiliation which aroused her, and that in turn left her feeling submissive. It was a vicious circle. Being naturally submissive, she became docile and obedient, which left her vulnerable to being humiliated, and that sexed her up, increasing her natural submissiveness. Mrs Watson felt trapped inside a spiral, descending into the depths of depravity.

'What do you mean you couldn't help it? Of course you could help it! You behaved like a slut before the whole class. You are obviously a dirty little slut, despite what you say. Now do as you are told, or I will spank you,' Jillian forcefully spoke.

She wacked her teachers rear a couple of times, to give the woman an incentive to behave.

The girl had a suite of rooms with a bathroom, and kitchen. Mrs Watson had worked all her life and couldn't afford what this girl took for granted. It served to bring her down into feeling more humble than ever.

'Get those clothes off, while I get you something,' Jillian said.

Her student sorted through racks of clothing in a walk in closet. The girl had more clothes than she ever had in her whole life.

'Come on, get those things off, unless you really like them,' Jillian cajoled her.

'Isn't there somewhere I can change?' Mrs Watson quietly asked.

'This is my bedroom, and it's good enough for me, so it's good enough for a slut,' Jillian said, sounding put out.

'Sorry, I didn't mean that. I just wanted some privacy, as a mature woman,' Mrs Watson said.

'You need privacy? You were grinding your shaven cunt on a chair in class. Everyone thinks you're a skanky bitch on heat, so what is it you have to hide? What? Tell me, dirty bitch,' Jillian shouted.

Inside she was laughing at their teacher. Seeing her shrink into herself from a pounding of derogatory words, was satisfying.

'Sorry, Jillian. I'm so sorry. I behaved so very badly, please forgive me,' she mumbled.

'Get those clothes off, and hurry up,' Jillian shouted.

Mrs Watson felt so small and worthless, it was as if she hardly existed. The girl was giving her clothes, yet she didn't deserve the slightest consideration at all. Everyone thought she was a figure of fun, and her own opinion was far worse.

'You're not worthy of the slightest kindness, and don't deserve to hold authority over anyone at all. You can no longer be considered an adult, or a responsible woman in our society,' she berated the teacher.

'No, miss,' Mrs Watson quietly agreed.

A sniffle added to the confirmation.

'So what are you then?' Jillian asked.

There was a long hesitation, as Mrs Watson didn't want to say the wrong thing and earn a punishment. Eventually she dragged into memory the awful things Jillian had said about her.

'I'm a disgusting slut of a schoolgirl, unworthy of any consideration at all,' Mrs Watson sobbed.

'Good girl,' Jillian soothed, while stroking her hair. 'As long as you realise your place here, you will be looked after. Otherwise, you will be punished, in more ways than one,' Jillian threatened.

'Thank you, miss,' Mrs Watson humbly spoke, through tears.

On hands and knees, naked before one of her students, she couldn't help feeling beaten into submission.

'These mittens will be fun. You'll see what I mean,' Jillian enthused.

The woman hardly noticed what Jillian was doing to her. She let the girl move her hands and limbs as she needed to. Mrs Watson had switched off, from feeling so bad about herself. Jillian stopped dressing her teacher to pamper her. She stroked her tummy, and hair, trying to sooth away the crying. Eventually her teacher stopped crying, and gained enough presence of mind to accept her new position.

Feeling a pull upon her neck, Mrs Watson crawled around the large bedroom beside Jillian. The pads on her hands and knees meant it was easier. Not that she was feeling anything, physically, or mentally. The mental anguish had her withdrawing within herself.

Mrs Watson realised she was still naked when Jillian massaged her bottom with grease. She looked over her shoulder, trying to see what was happening. Slowly coming back to the real world, she watched a furry tail matched up with her bottom. It had a bulbous end, which looked rubbery. She felt it eased against her anus, then pushed hard.

'Oh! No! Please no, Jillian, please!' Mrs Watson screeched.

'Relax, it won't hurt then,' Jillian scolded her.

Despite resisting the objectionable thing, it popped in. She felt it expand inside her, and cried out miserably.

'What have you done to me, Jillian?' Mrs Watson woefully complained.

'Look in the mirror,' Jillian laughed.

Jillian slapped her bare ass, swaying the woman's hips. The tail wagged like a flag, signalling her capitulation. Straps around the waist were linked to both ankles, so she couldn't stand up. It dawned on the teacher what had been done to her. Danny had laughed about it, teased her, and threatened to do it. This young girl, her student, had turned her into a pet-girl.

The pads on her hands meant she couldn't undo the straps binding her. The tail couldn't be removed, without a tool to release air out of a rubber bulb stuck inside her anus. Damn! When the tail wagged, the thing inside her bottom rubbed the wall of her anus. The closeness to the vagina wall gave her a peculiar feeling.

'Come on, sway your hips, pet-girl,' Jillian laughed.

Seeing her teacher was reluctant, Jillian slapped her bottom a couple of times to get her going. There was no option except to do as the girl demanded. All day she had submitted to her students, and it looked as though the rest of the day would be worse. It was a strange feeling in her vagina wall. Not unpleasant, and it seemed the girl knew exactly what she was doing. Having one of her students stick a tail up her ass was bad enough. Being stimulated by it was adding insult to injury.

'Let's get my pet something to eat, come on, heel!' Jillian said, with a sharp pull on the leash.

This was the ultimate humiliation, especially as she had given in so easily. The other student's in class had softened her up, by tormenting her into submission. The result of a horrendous day left her obedient to students commands, and therefore vulnerable. Jillian had taken advantage of her pathetic condition. The dire finale was to become an eighteen-year-olds pet.

Mrs Watson crawled beside Jillian on the end of a leash, to the kitchen. A bowl was put down on the kitchen floor, and she was expected to eat the dog food. This was more degrading than when the girl fingered her in the girls toilets.

'Come on, eat it up,' Jillian demanded. 'It's only ground beef, not dog food,' she added.

A slap of her rear was motivation enough to try the warm meat. It didn't taste too bad, and so she lapped it up. After not having a proper lunch, and too nervous to eat breakfast, she was surprisingly hungry. It had been a long and arduous day. Mrs Watson was all in, and had given in completely, as this proved.

A tug on the leash turned her around, and so at heel, she crawled beside Jillian into the lounge. Her student sat on a comfortable chair, while she squatted on the floor at her feet.

'Sit up, on your thighs, that's it. No! Don't talk! Lesson one, pets don't talk, they whine, or yip. Lesson two, you will whine for your mistresses attention, and indicate what you want with a yip. Lesson three, one for the toilet, two for food, and three for a stroke. Don't look like that, you will yip for a stroke, given time,' she laughed.

Mrs Watson had been trained by her master to be obedient. So now it wouldn't take long to push her into such an abject state of mind. As today in class proved. Without the training she would have brought the class back under control, and not let things get out of hand. Instead, her authority had sunk into oblivion. From that terrible experience in class, she figured Jillian's scary prediction was right. Given time, she would become a thoroughly trained pet-girl.

'Let your hands droop down. Like a pup begging, stupid puppy-girl. That's it, perfect! I'll call you puppy-girl. That's my new name for you,' Jillian laughed.

The girl threw a sweet at her, but Mrs Watson missed. Receiving a slap across the face, and angry words, produced the incentive to concentrate. On the third try, she caught a piece of a cookie.

'Well done, little puppy-girl,' her student enthused.

Mrs Watson caught herself wagging her tail, and quickly stopped the appalling action. After awhile she caught treats in her mouth, more often than missing them. It was worrying that it got harder not to wag her tail when her mistress was pleased. At least the situation wasn't getting any worse, so this was as bad as it got.

After spending weeks with her master, she could cope with this.

'Here puppy-girl, fetch!' Jillian ordered, and threw a ball.

The teacher crawled across the floor, and scrabbled around for the ball. She couldn't use her hands encased in mittens, so she had to bite it. Dropping the ball into her mistresses lap, she received a pat upon her head. After fetching the ball a few times, she was told to rest her chin on Jillian's knee, for the girl to stroke Mrs Watson's hair.

'Good puppy-girl,' Jillian spoke with exaggerated kindness.

A hand went under the woman, to stoke her belly, and breasts.

Jillian felt the nipples harden, and commented, 'You like your breasts rubbed, don't you, puppy-girl!'

'Yes, mistress, thank you, mistress,' the teacher automatically responded.

Mrs Watson was feeling thankful not to be tortured by the girl. Being spoken to, and treated like a dumb animal, had been reluctantly accepted. Returning to her mistress with the ball, she found the girl had lifted her skirt, and opened her legs. It was obvious what was on her mind.

Mrs Watson sat back on her haunches, and took up a begging pose, trying to please the girl. She whined, while trying to look appealing and cute. Being mistreated all day had made her vulnerable, but this looked serious.

'Come on, puppy-girl. You know what to do. Haven't you sucked a girl's pussy before? Well, puppy-girl, you're in for a treat!' Jillian laughed.

Mrs Watson shivered with a mixture of fear and anger. In trepidation she kissed the girls thighs. Jillian watched her teacher kissing her and giggled in pleasure. If only her friends form class could see her now. Unable to hold on she grabbed the teachers head and shoved it onto her sex.

'Come on puppy-girl! Suck on your mistress's lips. Lick them. Come on, no excuses, you know how it works, you're not a man. Delve in with your tongue, puppy-girl,' Jillian ordered.

Danny was going to be pleased with how well she trained his slave. At first she couldn't believe he'd made Mrs Watson his slave. When he boasted he'd ordered her to obey the students in class, she had to trust him. As the day wore on, their teacher became completely submissive, and taking her home to be mistreated had been easy.

'That's it, nice, keep going!' Jillian encouraged.

Mrs Watson felt sick. Having to lick a student's pussy wasn't something she planned for this week, or ever in her long career. Danny and Jillian didn't care about her, just so long as they received pleasure, and had fun. This was just a part of being treated as a sex object, she had to get on with whatever had been ordered. Whatever it was, however deprived, she would have to comply.

Mrs Watson couldn't help rubbing her pussy. The humiliation of sucking a girl's pussy into her mouth was exhilarating. Her sex was buzzing.

'Alright, puppy-girl, you can play with yourself,' Jillian laughed.

Her teacher's face turned from being worried, to sublime happiness. Jillian stretched out a foot to shove it into her teacher's crotch. Her toe's ran up and down a wet slit, then found her clit. She pressed it with a big toe, and rubbed hard. It was highly amusing pleasuring her teacher in such a humiliating way.

Without warning her teacher threw back her head and wailed. It was surprising the slut was so loud when she let go. The climax shuddered the woman's body. It set Jillian off, though she had to remain in control of herself, and her teacher.

'It's time for bed now, little puppy-girl. No more licking and sucking. No! Crawl puppy-girl. A puppy doesn't talk or walk, silly little puppy-girl. Puppy-girl must obey her mistress, and be a good little puppy,' Jillian spoke condescendingly to her teacher.

Danny wanted his slave to be trained as a pet, and to like pussy. That was why he left his slave with Jillian. It was also convenient to have her looked after, as he had to go away for a few days. It was an interview for a placement at a college. He asked Jillian, completely brake their teacher, ready for something he had planned.

'This was our pet dog's cage, puppy-girl. It was supposed to be thrown out, but mom and dad never got around to it. I know, why don't you try to get into it, I bet you can,' Jillian enthused.

Mrs Watson whined as she had been taught. Keeping Jillian happy was paramount, as she was helpless in the girl's clutches.

'What's the matter, puppy-girl?' she asked her pet.

'Four yips, that means my little puppy-girl wants to talk to her owner. How sweet! What does little puppy-girl want to say?' Jillian said.

'Please mistress, may your little puppy-girl go pee-pee,' Mrs Watson asked.

12