Teacher Gets a Lesson

Story Info
He is dominated and humiliated by some of his students.
3.8k words
4.32
84.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dean567
dean567
4 Followers

As I entered my office, I saw her sitting in the chair at my desk. Cindy Rogers, a girl in my English Lit class. I had often noticed her, she was gorgeous. She had long blond hair and piercing green eyes, legs that seemed to go on forever, especially since she was still at that coltish age, and round, firm looking breasts that were already largish and would probably end up larger as she became older. She had one of those butts that were round and firm and tight looking and that was almost impossible not to stare at. Her face was beautiful, angular, high cheekbones, and full, sensual lips. I was somewhat taken aback, firstly by her unbidden presence in my office, secondly by the fact that she was sitting at my chair and not the one in front of the desk, thirdly by the presence of this gorgeous creature in my office, and fourthly because it was late in the day and most everyone had gone home already.

“Hello Mr. Richards” she said.

“What can I do for you” I replied.

“Well Mr. Richards” she said, looking me up and down in a way I wasn’t sure I was entirely comfortable with “ that’s what I’m here to find out”.

As she said this, she shifter her legs on the chair, uncrossing them and spreading them slightly, allowing me a fuller view of her long legs in the short skirt she was wearing. Involuntarily I stared at her crotch, thinking if she spread her legs any further, I’d catch a glimpse of her panties.

“ I’ve noticed you stare at me a lot in class Mr. Richards, and I’d be willing to bet that right now you’re hoping that with a little luck you might get to see my panties…….tell me, would you like to see my panties Mr. Richards?”.

I stammered, not knowing what to say….of course I wanted to see her panties, but I was over twice her age, and she was a student of mine. However, my cock sprang to life within the confines of my pants, and she immediately notice.

“Your brain doesn’t seem to know what to think, does it Mr. Richards? But your cock I believe has spoken for you. Take your cock out for me now, like a good boy Mr. Richards, and I’ll let you see my panties.”

She looked me in the eyes, and before I knew it my hand was reaching down and unzipping my pants, and pulling out my rapidly hardening member.

“Now stoke it for me” she continued, and I obeyed. “That’s a good little boy, and now you will get a reward” and as she said this she parted her thighs, revealing her white, lace panties. “get on your knees, and crawl over here boy” she commanded.

Part of me knew that this was crazy, but it was if I had lost the power of rational thinking, I was, as the old cliché goes, now thinking with my cock. I got on my knees and crawled towards her on the floor, and as I did so she parted her legs even further.

“Crawl between my legs you dirty man, and lick my panties” and I bent and licked her panties, running my tongue along the folds of her pussy lips I could feel through the material.

She then stood up and removed her panties, revealing her perfect pussy, lightly covered with soft, downy blonde pubes. Settling herself back into my chair, she guided my head back to her pussy. For the next twenty minutes she had me and lick and suck her, telling me where to use my tongue, when to suck her, when to touch her clit, when to thrust my tongue inside her now dripping pussy. I tried to masturbate my cock that was still poking painfully out of my trousers, but she gently admonished me and told me she hadn’t given me permission yet to touch myself again. Eventually she grabbed my head and began grinding her pussy into my face, telling me what a pussy eating slut I was and rubbing herself all over me until she came in a powerful orgasm.

“You’re a good little slut boy” she said as her orgasm subsided, “and I think you deserve a reward. Take off your clothes and lie on the floor”.

I did as she asked, my still hard cock throbbing on my belly as I lay back. Taking off her shoes and socks, she stood over me, and placed her bare foot on my cock. She rubbed it that way a few times, and then told me I had permission to cum on her foot. I grabbed my cock, and within a couple of minutes of stroking, erupted all over her foot and my stomach.

“Mmmmmmmmm, that was sexy little slut boy, now come and lick this mess of my foot”. I crawled over to her, and licked my spunk from her foot, making sure it was completely clean. She then left my office, telling me she would see me again soon.

CHAPTER 2:

That weekend I was at home marking papers when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Cindy standing on the doorstep. Without asking, she walked right into my house.

“Are you alone Mr. Richards?” she asked. When I replied that I was, she looked pleased. She was wearing a mini skirt and white blouse, and as she stood in front of me, she raised her skirt, revealing her panties. “Get on your knees and crawl over here” she told me. I did as she asked.

“ Remove my panties for me Mr. Richards”.

I reached up, admiring her beautiful trim, tanned, long legs, and slowly pulled her panties down, already catching the heady aroma of her womanhood as I did so. She stepped out of the panties, and I knelt at her feet, transfixed by the sight of her beautiful pussy. She spread her lips, watching the way I was transfixed by the sight of her sex.

“Come pleasure me my little slut boy, that’s it, move your head back”.

She came over as I knelt before her, head back, and slowly lowered herself slightly until her pussy lips met my lips.

“Now, lick me with your tongue” she continued “ that’s it, spread my pussy, push your tongue inside, mmmmmm, slowly now, lick all around the outside, now thrust inside”…..

She kept telling me what to do, how to use my tongue, when to touch her where. Then she turned around, and bending slightly at the waist, she offered me her ass.

“You know what to do Mr. Richards” and I did, gently running my tongue over her puckered asshole, licking her and getting her nice and wet, so as to be able to slowly thrust my tongue into her rosebud. Eventually she complained of tired legs, and asked me where the phone was. She sat on my couch, picked up the phone and asked me to lick and suck her toes as she made a call.

“You can come over now” I heard her say on the phone. I had no idea who she was talking to.

I continued worshipping her toes, licking and sucking them into my mouth. A couple of minutes later there was a knock on the door. Cindy ordered me to go and open it. Standing there were two other students from the school, Jessica Rogers and her boyfriend Carl Baker. Jessica and Carl were both a couple of years older than Cindy, and they were also both black. Jessica was stunning looking, tall, lithe, and muscular in that amazonian way that African women can be. But her features also held something soft and delicate to them, which is perhaps what made her quite so beautiful. Carl also possessed a wonderful physique, and I knew that all the sport coaches had tried to entice him onto their teams, but to little avail, he was something of a rebel. I looked over at Cindy, and was about to open my mouth and object vociferously to the presence of these two others when Jessica in one graceful movement removed the short summer dress she was wearing and revealed the most stunning body I had ever seen. Her breast were large and firm, topped with the most amazingly big nipples, that were at least three to four inches across. She walked across to me, and told me that Cindy had told her how good I was with my tongue. She simply took hold of my head and bent it to her breast, where I instinctively began to lick and suck at her nipple, almost like a child. Then she ordered me to take my clothes of. She stood back and they all watched me as I slowly stripped off my clothes . My cock was rock hard as I stood naked in front of them. Jessica walked forward and took my cock in her hand, feeling it not in such a manner as to arouse me but as if she were measuring and appraising it.

“Not too bad” she turned and said to Cindy.

She then told me to kneel before her. Calling Carl over to her, she unzipped his flies inches from my face, and pulled out his cock. Even semi-hard it was big and thick.

“Warm him up for us, white boy” she told me.

I had never touched a man’s cock before, but I was mesmerized by this magnificent specimen in front of my face, and I reached out my tongue and ran it around the tip of his cock, swirling it around his piss-hole. Feeling braver, with a warm feeling of lust filling my belly, I eagerly sucked the rapidly hardening cock into my mouth. Soon I was using both hands to feed it into my mouth, feeling Carl’s hot, throbbing member pulsating as I sucked him. I moved my lips up and down over his hardness, savoring the feeling of his manhood stretching my mouth. I eagerly licked and sucked on him, trying to discover ways, despite my inexperience, in which to fit more of him into my hungry mouth.

“ I knew you wanted to suck cock for me my little slut boy” Cindy whispered in my ear, “but now he is ready for action, you can go sit on the floor in the corner”.

I did as I was told, and watched as Cindy lay down on the floor, spread her legs, and invited Carl to climb on top of her and drive his hard cock deep inside her young pussy. Cindy looked at me and told me that teacher could learn a lesson from Carl on how to use a cock to satisfy a woman, as he thrust powerfully into her. As Cindy’s groans got louder, Jessica came over to me and told me to lie on the floor, before proceeding to spread her ass cheeks and sit right on my face.

“Now lick my ass good white-boy” she commanded me, and I began to lick all around her anus, delicately exploring every fold of her sphincter, before softly pushing my tongue inside her asshole, and licking my way as deep inside her as I could get my tongue to go.

She moaned softly, and then, telling me my efforts deserved a reward, knelt over my face, her pussy inches from my mouth. I felt someone kneel over my chest, and realized Carl was positioning himself behind Jessica. I saw his cock slide smoothly inside of Jessica’s pussy, and as he began thrusting into her, his balls would bounce over my face. I stuck my tongue out to try to lick them as he moved in and out of her. His thrust became more and more rapid, and I realized he was close to cumming. I watched his manhood sliding in and out of her beautiful pussy, spreading her lips with every thrust, her pussy clinging to his engorged member each time he withdrew to thrust again. With a loud grunt, and one last powerful thrust, he came deep inside of Jessica. As he groaned loudly, I could sense stream after stream of his hot, thick cum spewing inside of her. Withdrawing his dripping cock, he told me to lick him clean, and I quickly licked and sucked the remaining cum and pussy juice from his cock. He then moved away, and Jessica sat up, right atop my face, and lowered her pussy over my mouth.

“ Open wide white boy” she commanded, and as I opened my mouth, she spread her pussy lips, and Carl’s cum dribble out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth.

“ You were right Cindy” Jessica said, “ teacher here is a complete slut”, and turning to me, she lowered her pussy to my mouth, and told me to lick the rest of Carl’s cum from inside her pussy.

I pushed my tongue deep inside her, and licked and sucked every last drop of dripping cum, swallowing as much of it as I could, intoxicated with the smell and taste of their combined juices. Jessica languidly slid herself off of my probing tongue, and sitting up against the sofa, congratulated Cindy on having found such a deliciously servile slut boy for their amusement. Cindy, who had been lazily stoking her gorgeous, blond haired pussy while she watched the scene, told Jessica that she hadn’t realized just how depraved teacher really was, and how much she could control me, but that Cindy would demonstrate. She stood up, and walked overt to my prostrate form. With one leg on either side of me, she spread her pussy lips, and a small amount of urine dripped out onto my chest. The warm liquid was like fire touching my skin, and I shivered with pleasure.

“There, you see Jessica, he loves all I have to offer him, don’t you slut boy. Now, beg for my golden offering”.

I am ashamed to admit it, but I begged for her to let me taste her piss, for the honor of her pissing on me or in my mouth. She smiled, told me I was a good little slut boy, and squatting over my face, lowered her pussy to my mouth. Telling me to open wide, she released a torrent of her warm, salty piss into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but as she pulled my head into her pussy, mashing herself against me as she pissed, much of it flowed over my face and down my neck. She kept pissing all over my face as she rode my head, and then she shuddered and came hard, thrusting her crotch against my face in the throws of her orgasm, her pussy juices flowing in a torrent into my open mouth almost as copiously as her piss had done moments before. She got me to lick all the remaining urine from her pussy and thighs, and then, sighing contentedly, walked away from me. Carl mentioned that he had to go too, and Cindy ordered me to kneel before him. She told me to take his limp cock as deep into my mouth as I could, and once I did, she told Carl that he could piss. And so he did, pissing straight down my throat as I swallowed as fast as I could, trying not to choke as his copious pee flowed out of his cock and into my mouth. When he had finished, Cindy ordered me to lay down on the floor. My cock was still rock hard and straining with pent-up frustration. Everyone else had come, only I had been denied an orgasm. Cindy told me that they were not so cruel as to leave me without letting me cum, but she wanted to demonstrate just how fully I was in her power, how she now had my cock in her control. As I lay on the floor, she knelt by my head, with her mouth close to my ear.

“ I am going to get Jessica here to pee all over your cock, and you are going to cum as you feel her beautiful, warm golden liquid touch your cock.”

As she said this, Jessica squatted over my crotch, and positioned herself so her pussy was inches from my hardness. She lowered her hot, wet pussy so that it gently touched my cock-head. Slowly gyrating her hips, she rubbed her wet juiced pussy over the tip of my cock, and then gently moved her lips along the length of it. Watching her pussy lips part as they slid over me was ecstatic torment, feeling her warm, moist lips move along the length of me. I desperately wanted her to take my cock and thrust it deep into her waiting pussy, but instead she raised herself slightly, and released her torrent of beautiful, golden piss all over my cock. As I felt the hot, wet liquid flowing over my cock and balls, Cindy sensuously whispered in my ear:

“ Cum for me now teacher, let me see your cock spew for me”.

The moment she said cum, to my amazement my cock began to jerk and throb, and jet after jet of thick spunk shot out of my penis and all over my chest and belly, as Jessica’s piss continued to spray all over it.

“You see” Cindy shouted triumphantly, “ his cock is completely at my command”, while Jessica laughed and the last few drops of urine dribble out of her pussy.

Of course, I was told to lick her pussy clean of any remaining pee, and they all three got dressed and prepared to leave. Cindy looked at me before she walked out the door, and told me in no uncertain terms that I was now hers. I was not to touch my cock, or engage in any kind of sexual activity without her knowledge and consent. She would be back, and she had plenty more friends she wished to share her new slut slave boy with.

CHAPTER 3:

For the next few days I did not have any contact with Cindy, except that she was in my class as usual. She didn’t talk to me or acknowledge that anything at all had happened. Then, after our Friday morning class, she came up to me and quietly, so no one else could hear, told me that I was to come to see her after school in her office. Throughout the rest of the day, I was a bundle of sexual anticipation, as well as nerves, since she frightened and exited me in equal measure.

As soon as school had finished, I hurried to my office ( I knew that she had meant my office when she said hers, although since I was becoming more and more her property, it made sense that it was now her office). Half an hour later, Cindy walked in, arm in arm with Carl. They both grinned at me, and Cindy told me to lock the door. She was wearing cut off jeans and a T-shirt, while Carl was in baggy jeans and a sweat top. She told me she was in the mood to get straight down to the action. She sat in my chair, and told me to drop my trousers and briefs and to lean over my desk, facing her. I did as I was told, and she called Carl over to her, and unzipped his trousers. Pulling out his cock with one hand, she reached into her hand-bag with the other, and retrieved a tube of lubricant. Covering his swelling prick with the lubricant, she slowly massaged his manhood to hardness. He was standing inches from my face as I leant over the table, and I could see his cock filling with blood. When it was fully engorged, she squeezed more lubricant all over it, and told Carl it was now time. Cindy told me I was to let Carl do exactly what he wanted. I felt him position himself behind me, and spread my exposed and vulnerable ass. Cindy sat in my chair, so that she was facing me, a couple of feet at most from my face. She told Carl to await her command, and slowly unzipped her cut-offs, and removed her panties. She sensuously began to stroke her pussy.

“ Now you can take him” she told Carl, “while I get to watch his reaction to that big cock of yours”.

I felt Carl place the tip of his cock at the entrance to my asshole. Slowly he began to push the tip of his manhood against my sphincter, and rubbed around it, spreading the lubricant. Cindy told me to relax, that it would be much easier that way. With a grunt, Carl thrust his lubricated cock into my ass, so that just the head went inside. I saw Cindy looking at my face in fascination, watching to see my reaction as the cock invaded my ass. Slowly, Carl began to slide a little more of his hardness into me, thrusting with little in and out strokes, pushing a little deeper each time. Eventually he worked his cock into a good position, and thrust it in deep, all the way to the base, so that I could feel his balls against me. I sighed, as I felt my ass filled with his meat, sensing the heat, the throbbing, the pulsing of it. Cindy continued to play with her pussy while she watched me.

“I knew you would like having your ass filled with cock” she said to me “god, it is so hot watching your face as he slid it into you. Now, I want you to beg Carl to fuck your ass slut boy, beg to feel his big, hot cock fucking you good”.

And I did, I begged Carl to fuck me, I pleaded to feel his cock filling my ass. Carl did not disappoint, and began to slide his cock in and out of me, slowly at first, and then building to faster and longer strokes, as my asshole expanded to accommodate him. All the time Cindy kept watching me and touching herself. Every now and then, she would dip her finger into her pussy, cover it in her sweet juices, and then lean forward and allow me to lick her finger clean. The more I groaned and grunted with the pleasure of feeling Carl’s cock balling my ass, the hotter she got, fingering herself faster and faster. Eventually she brought herself to a climax, groaning as she came, thrusting her pussy lewdly at me as she sat in my chair, inches now from my face. At the same moment, I felt Carl’s cock expand inside of me, felt him stiffen, and then he came too, exploding into my butt. He kept thrusting as he came, and I swore I could feel his spunk shooting into my ass as his cock pulsed in orgasm. As I felt him cum in me, my own cock began to squirt too, shooting my own cum all over my desk and belly as Carl thrust into me.

dean567
dean567
4 Followers