Teacher Happy Hour Pt. 01

Story Info
3 Teachers try to forget a terrible week.
3.5k words
4.55
26.2k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
146 Followers

One of the time-honored traditions of teaching is the Friday afternoon happy hour. By lunch on Monday, plans are usually being made for the week's event. After five days of baby sitting, refereeing, mommying, and even occasionally teaching, rejuvenation is only a cold beer and a gripe session away. Another tradition in education is that teachers are low-paid, so sometimes someone's den or patio is preferable to local establishments. There is also less chance of bumping in to nosey parents or meddlesome administrators.

One cool, fall, Friday afternoon Jenny and I hosted all the regular suspects on our patio. As the event lasted into the evening we moved indoors and eventually started a fire. Happy hour finally faded after dark, and Jenny, Kasey, and I were laying around enjoying the fireplace, drinking margaritas, and reliving the week's horror stories. Kasey was Jenn's best friend, was single, and had outgrown the club scene. She had nowhere to be that evening, and the margarita pitcher seemed to magically refill every time it got low. This happened many Friday's, and none of us are in any hurry for the night to end.

As was often the case when Kasey was around, the conversation eventually turned to sex. She had some pretty wild experiences in college and was never too shy to share them with Jenny and I. We are happy to get her in a story telling mood and do whatever we could to keep her going. And that means another Friday afternoon tradition is me trying to cover up how aroused I got when she and Jenn talk about her crazy adventures.

Although Jenny and I are outwardly conservative, there's something about her friend Kasey that brings out our adventurous nature. Kasey is attractive without being gorgeous, and her personality could best be described as "vivacious." Before she ever has a drink she is loud (in a fun way), daring, and lascivious. But when the drinks began to take effect, she really opens up. She is also thin (overly so), has long, dark-red hair, and incredibly big breasts for someone her size. Best of all, she can turn any conversation into a sexual one.

Jenny is the more beautiful of the two. When she dresses up, she has a glamorous look to her, but when she puts on a sweatshirt and pulls her hair up she has that perfect "sweet and innocent" look. She is also more voluptuous and has plenty of curves. Her breasts, I think, are really larger than Kasey's - Kasey's just look bigger because they are her most obvious feature. She is just as out-going but in a less-sexual way. But best of all, that "girl next door" appearance disguises the perfect sex machine. Her sexual aggressiveness is only surpassed by her eagerness. Laying there looking at the two of them put a smile on my face, just as it always does. The margaritas continued to flow, and so did the arousing stories. As the evening progressed I no longer cared who knew how much I was enjoying the view and the conversation.

All of us were wilder in our college days, and our kinky conversation invariably returns to those glory years. All of us had, at one time or another, been involved in that most-cherished of dorm-room diversions (well, most cherished after getting face-in-the-toilet drunk) Truth or Dare. Each of us had at one time or another been brave enough, or drunk enough, or horny enough, or a combination of all three, to take off clothing, divulge our best-kept secrets, and engage in amorous acts. But we had also grown-up and become more responsible since those wilder days. Or at least I thought we had.

"Truth or dare!"

It was Kasey's voice, but I wasn't sure if she was telling about one of her many escapades or challenging Jenny and I to a game. I pulled my gaze away from the hypnotic spell of the fire and saw that she had asked Jenny.

"Truth," Jenny said, meeting Kasey's determined stare with one just as determined.

"Do you masturbate?"

Kasey was smiling, but the intensity in her eyes left no doubt that the game was on.

" I do now," Jenny shot back with just as much conviction.

"Now?" Kasey repeated, with just a hint of uncertainty.

"I never did when I was younger, but Mark asked me to one year as part of his birthday present. At first I was kind of nervous, but after a few intense orgasms I began to like it. I'm only sorry I didn't do it when I was younger. I missed out on a lot of good times."

I thought back to that evening of an earlier birthday. Money was scarce, and sex was the biggest part of our lives. The birthday celebrant had total control of the night's sexual itinerary and many sexual wishes finally came true. I remembered Jenn's naked body leaning against me as we watched her image in the floor-length mirror finally learning how amazing a finger could feel.

But I was only wearing sweat pants over boxers, and this combination was too flimsy to hide my arousal. I didn't care, though. I knew it had to be obvious when both Kasey and Jenny glanced down, in unison, and then just as quickly turned away. Men do the same thing when they steel a glance at a short skirt and realize that the wearer catches them looking.

Jenny shot back at Kasey.

"How `bout you?" She topped off each of our margaritas as she asked Kasey, matter-of-factly.

Kasey knew that Jenny had just seen her staring at her husband's aroused cock, and the question temporarily confused her.

"What?" she stammered, trying to remember what was going on before the side-show interrupted her.

"Do you masturbate," Jenny said unaffected. Her "naughty girl" grin convinced Kasey that no hard feelings had been caused be the curious glance.

"Only when I'm in my car or at work, or any other place where my vibrator isn't convenient!"

Kasey had regained her composure and was in charge once again. And even though Jenny and I laughed, the look we exchanged told me that she, too, believed Kasey's answer was the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

"Truth or dare?" This time Kasey was looking at me.

"Dare!" I shot back. "I'm not gonna get roped into that crazy conversation!"

Secretly, I was drunk and horny and ready for some action. I needed Kasey to get with the program and prove she was every bit as hedonistic as she bragged about or chicken out and head home. Either way, I needed to do something about this raging erection.

"He does!" Jenny blurted out, with a laugh. "It's a good thing you didn't waist a 'truth' trying to find that out!"

She was right. I always had and always would. I wasn't shy about it. Every guy does. I would do it right now if they would let me,.

"O.K.," Kasey said. She appeared to be thinking really hard about what deed she was going to torture me with. "Alright, I've got it. You told me that I could only drive your new truck if I was naked. Now it's your turn. I dare you drive to the corner of Grubb and Galloway, naked. There's a "For Sale" sign in the corner lot. Tell me the name of the agent selling the house so I know you really drove that far.

The numbing effect of the tequila had worked its magic hours ago, but I knew I was safe to drive. Kasey had watched in a mirror once as I got dressed, so she wasn't seeing anything new. Besides, I wasn't too shy. I didn't even hesitate as I threw my sweatshirt onto the couch and tossed my socks onto the pile. Still, it seemed somewhat awkward to be stripping in front of Jenny's best friend, and I hesitated as I purposely fumbled with the elastic band on the wind pants. Jenn had a few seconds to stop me if this was crossing any boundaries.

"If you don't do it, you lose," shouted Kasey as she urged me on. "Plus, you're a wimp!"

"Are you all talk, or what," laughed Jenny as she calmed the doubt she obviously saw in my face. It looks like she was OK with what we were doing.

Seeing that she didn't care, I dropped the sweat pants to my ankles, pulled one foot out, and then kicked them into Kasey's lap with the other foot. They both cheered as I stood there in only my boxers, obviously aroused.

I took a step toward the kitchen, and the garage beyond it.

"Hey, don't forget the underwear!" It was Kasey.

As soon as I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I threw off the boxers and tossed them back towards my followers. I opened the garage door and was in the truck by the time they came tearing into the garage, laughing. Turning the key and pushing the garage-door opener button in one move, I backed out and was watching them double up in laughter at the same time. At least I had escaped with a shred of dignity.

I wasted no time running to the specified corner and got back to the safety of the garage just as fast. Even though I passed that sign dozens of times each week, I had never once read it. Now I had had to make a special trip to do so. As I turned into the driveway I saw Jenny and Kasey, waiting just where I left them.

"Todd Kenney," I said. And toss me my boxers, please."

"These?" Jenny said as she held them up, slowly backing into the kitchen. "Come and get `em if you want 'em," she slurred.

I knew I was outnumbered and reluctantly opened the truck door. I walked slowly back into the living room. The warmth of the fire was really noticeable after the chill of the night air on my bare skin. The boxers were right beside my margarita, and Kasey and Jenny just smiled as I took a long drink and then put them on. I didn't even bother with anything else. Besides, I had enjoyed the way they were looking at me. There was no way I was going to cover up. Anyway, they owed me.

"My turn," I said as I resumed my spot on the warm carpet and took another drink. "Kasey; Truth or Dare."

"You were such a good sport," she said smiling. "Dare!"

I had already been working on what I was going to make each of them do during my quick trip to the corner. Now it was payback time.

"Undress Jenny," I ordered her. "If you don't, you lose, and all your stories are nothing but talk!!"

"There's nothing I won't do," she said. She was so calm that I never once doubted her story. "But I think Jenny has something to say about this."

We both looked at Jenny, unsure of what her reaction would be. She raised her mug to her lips and slammed the 1/2 a margarita that was in it. I had never seen her do that before. She then reached for the pitcher and filled the empty mug back to the top. I thought I saw a small grin as she slowly sat the pitcher down.

When I met Jenny, she was inexperienced sexually. Our first encounters were awkward and hard-fought for. But after a short breakup, she was different. Fucking had become one of the most important things in her life. In the car, she would undress and then caress herself while I tried to keep the car in one lane. Other times she would undress me and gently, but passionately, suck my eager dick while I raced to a semi-remote area. Still, as eager and willing as she was to please me she had never once shown the faintest hint of interest when I mentioned my two-woman fantasy to her. I hoped she didn't think that was what I was aiming for now.

Her little grin was starting to get a little bigger when she answered.

"Kasey, don't be a chicken - Help me out of these clothes you little tramp!"

I leaned up against the couch to get a better view. I did not want to miss one second of this show. Kasey pushed Jenn down on the couch, knelt down and took her left foot into her hand. She gently rolled the sock down exposing the painted toenails. She let the sock drop to the ground while she lowered the bare foot and took the socked one into her hand. As she repeated the process on the other foot I felt my dick begin to grow.

Kasey stood up, took Jenny's hand, and helped her stand. She was a few inches shorter than Jenny, and as she reached toward the top button on Jenny's blouse, she was very careful not to let her touch rest too long in any one place. Jenny looked over the top of Kasey's auburn hair towards me. I was fully erect now, and the boxers were lifted away from my sweating skin. The erection seemed harder than I ever remembered it being before. It was a unique combination of pain and pleasure. Without taking my eyes off of the sight before me I reached into my underwear and began to slowly, carefully rub my throbbing dick. Jenny caught my eye and smiled; her previously nervous grin was now the full "Naught Jenny" smile she normally wore when we fucked.

Kasey was taking it slow, maybe to tease me, or maybe to enjoy what she was doing. It seemed like forever by the time the third button was opened and white lace of Jenny's bra and the gentle, upward curvature of her breasts first became noticeable. I slowly stroked my erection but the tantalizing sight before me forced me to stop as I was close to cumming.

Finally, the last two buttons were undone. Kasey pushed the blouse back off of Jenny's shoulders where it fell silently to the couch. My entire body strained to feel every sense as fully as possible. My eyes raced from the ampleness of Jenny's breasts to Kasey's hands undoing the buttons of her jeans to the smile on Jenny's beautiful face. My skin burned from the nearness of the hot fire and the intensity of the sexual feelings I was experiencing. My mouth tasted of the tequila and salt of the evening's drinks while desperately desiring to replace those with the delicious muskiness of a woman's sexual fluids. My ears strained to pull in the sounds of every breath of the two goddesses before me and the faint 'clinking' of the buttons on Jenny's jeans coming undone one by one.

The fourth and final button snapped open, and Kasey turned Jenny around, facing away from our eyes and the light of the fire. She grabbed the denim on each hip and tugged downward being careful not to pull down the thin satin panties at the same time. Two tugs on each hip and the jeans were free. Kasey turned Jenny back around and sat her once again on the couch. Raising first the left leg, and then the right one, She pulled the legs of the jeans past Jenny's bare feet and tossed them on the ground nearby. Jenny stood there dressed in only her underwear, and even though I had seen this sight so many times, tonight it was a so much more alluring.

Without hesitating, Kasey grabbed the elastic on Jennies panties and started to pull them down. Jenn's confident grin quickly became nervous as she felt the panties begin to expose the top of her pussy. She grabbed Kasey's wrists to stop her from completely removing them. Once she stopped she regained her confidence.

"I'm not going to be the first one naked - someone else can lead the way..."

Jenny headed back toward her spot near the fire, she wore a look that contained hints of nervousness and excitement, her lacy bra, panties, and nothing else. She was not quite the exhibitionist that I was, but she made no attempt to grab her clothes. As she sat down, she moved her pillow a little closer to mine. Whether it was for additional warmth or a little extra security I don't know, but the warmth of her nearly naked body touching mine added to the sensuality of the night.

Kasey was the only one standing, and the only one fully clothed. Neither of her nearly naked friends tried to cover up or get dressed - they just looked at her smiling. She knew the next move was hers and it controlled the rest of the night's activities. She could grab her purse, say something about having a good time, and head home. Her friends would be fucking before she got to the highway and she would be heading home to the comfort of the vibrator they talked about earlier that evening. Or...

Kasey stood up, headed toward the master bedroom, rounded the corner, and shut the door behind her.

Taking advantage of this time alone, I rolled over to where Jenny was half laying, half reclining on a large throw pillow. I looked into her large, dark eyes but could not wait another second for a taste of her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I hungrily kissed her, sucking on her tongue as she thrust it deep into my mouth. Tracing a hurried line down the smooth skin of her stomach, my free hand found the smoothness of her satin panties, then the mound of her pussy. She was just as eager as I was, and as I reached the smoothness of the skin on her thighs, her legs quickly spread, allowing me access to the moistness within her. The satin material of her panties was drenched in the aromatic juices caused by her arousal. I knew that all I had to do was slide the wet material aside and insert a finger into that willing, hot wetness and I could be fucking within minutes. But we had company, so the incredible sexual experience that I knew was inevitable would have to wait. Instead, I rubbed the soaked material over her wetness with my index and middle fingers. I brought the index finger to my mouth, inserted in and tasted the juices that I was so hungry for. Jenny took the middle finger into her mouth and did the same. As we exchanged another impassioned kiss and traded the taste of her juices, the bedroom door opened. We looked up as Kasey emerged wearing only a towel and no other visible signs of clothing. We sat up as she rejoined our group.

More than once I had marveled at the combination of thin body and oversized breasts that were Kasey's trademark. A couple of times Jenny had even shown a mild curiosity about what they looked like. Like any man, I had always wanted to get a good, long look at them. Tonight, the combination of an old college game and tequila-induced bravado was going to finally alleviate my curiosity.

As Kasey crossed from the bedroom door to the fireplace she was reaching for the tucked-in portion of the towel that held it closed tight around her body. As soon as she was past us, she untucked the towel and let it drop to the floor. Standing between us and the warmth of the fire the flames silhouetted her body while the shadows masked its thinness. Pausing just a moment for effect, she then boldly turned to face us, never once attempting to cover herself.

Knowing that the view was temporary, I quickly took note of all her important features. The whiteness of her skin made the dark auburn hair between her legs very conspicuous. A little higher up her naked body were her once-mysterious breasts. Freed from the constraints of her bra they barely dropped and still remained high and proud. Her nipples were also large and seemed to match the dark-red color of her hair. Smiling the confident smile of someone who was doing something within her comfort zone, Kasey looked first at Jenny, and then at me. She then bent down and picked up the towel. She rewrapped it around her, tucking the fold between her now-familiar breasts to secure it in place.

Many barriers had been broken by the simple college game. As Kasey sat back down with us, an eerie silence pervaded the room. Silently, the rules of the friendship were being rewritten. Would the uninhibited acts of the evening cause regret and strained feelings as the effects of the alcohol subsided? Or would the shared intimacy create the type of bond usually experienced only by roommates and lovers?

Kasey sat down on the floor with her back against the ottoman and her legs straight in front of her. She was still smiling. It seemed a little less awkward, Jenny and I sitting around in our underwear, now that she was as scantily dressed. Just moments ago, the silence seemed to smother the mood of the party, but now the other sounds of the living room came crashing back like waves against the shore.

First it was the crackling of the fire, then the whispering of Jenny's breathing. The next sound to fill the tranquility was Kasey's voice.

"Truth or Dare?"

WhO2
WhO2
146 Followers