Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 02

Story Info
Hollie gets carried away.
3.6k words
4.38
169.5k
47

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02

Hollie gets carried away

Hollie was jolted awake as the van bumped over a pothole.

"Damn!" she exclaimed in surprise. Being driven away somewhere, in the back of a young students van, was not a good start to the weekend. It was bad enough for a young woman, let alone a teacher. She had become carried away during a silly mistake and now he was carrying her away physically.

He mistook her for a student and before she could put him right, he took advantage of her vulnerable position.

"Why in hell did I let this happen!" she grumbled.

The answer was unpleasant to dwell upon. Like a silly schoolgirl she had become infatuated with the big handsome hunk. Thinking she was a fellow student, he manhandled her body working her up into such a state, she lost all sense of propriety.

Before she knew what was happening she was trapped in his van, and he took her. He had helped himself to her body, while she made a feeble attempt to stop him.

As a new teacher she was on probation, being tested on her ability to control a class of adolescents. This was a spectacular failure! She was in danger of losing not just the job, but her career as well. It was vital to put things right with him and to ensure his silence. It wasn't a pleasant prospect, though essential in saving her reputation.

"Where are you taking me?" she demanded, while leaning over his shoulder.

"Home," he smiled.

"Keep your eyes on the road! You don't know where I live," she stated the obvious.

"I know where I live," Roger laughed at her.

"No! Just take me home," she told him.

It would be easier on home ground to talk him into keeping the secret.

"I need to get changed, for tonight. I told the guys I'd meet them at a club," he explained.

"Just drop me off on the way," she insisted.

"We're here. I'll drop you off later," he announced.

Reluctantly she got out of the van to follow him into an impressive looking house, in a good neighbourhood. At least he wasn't living in a rough area. They walked around the side of the house into a large, newly fitted kitchen. The first piece of luck was that the house seemed empty. It was quiet anyway.

Hollie imagined being introduced to his parents, vividly feeling how embarrassing that would be. She would have to behave like a young schoolgirl, while pretending to be his girlfriend. Being treated like an adolescent by a woman only a few years older than her, would be excruciating.

"Come on," he prompted her.

In trepidation she followed him up to his room. It felt as though she were getting deeper into trouble with every step, whereas the deplorable situation should be called to a halt. This was not the moment to tell him she was a teacher. She felt vulnerable from being close to the big guy and he still had her panties. She couldn't face the embarrassment of asking for them back.

"You take a shower and I'll get you some clean clothes," he said. He took her arm to turn her before a large mirror.

Hollie looked at the dress, soiled with their mess from love making. No! It was just sex. They had been two animals, rutting in the back of his van. Damn! She was both angry and ashamed. Without a word spoken she took the hint from his pointing finger and walked into the adjoining bathroom. It was surprisingly well kept and contained all she wanted.

Emerging refreshed from the shower she dried her hair. There was no hurry as his parents were away. She realised all this was just ploy to put off the moment of confrontation. A deep sigh signalled the moment couldn't be put off any longer. It was then she noticed the dress and bra were missing.

"Damn! The little shit!" she whispered.

She wrapped a towel around her naked body and marched out to confront him.

"I bet that feels better," he smiled. "Your clothes are there. It's my turn for a shower. You can join me if you like," he teased.

The look of dark cloud of anger on her face told him all he needed to know. He skipped off to the bathroom, oblivious of any wrong doing. He was obviously still feeling exhilarated from having sex. Roger was just eighteen and care free, not yet having to face up to the responsibilities of adulthood.

She was glad to see the clothes on the bed, so was mollified a little. It would be awful to wear that dress after a cleansing shower. If only she could have washed away that dreadful mistake so easily. At least he was civilised enough to let her dress in privacy. She picked the skirt up and dropped it, as though it had stung her fingers.

"Damn!" she shouted, hoping he would hear. She picked up the top, knowing it too would be unsuitable. Clenching them in one hand she marched into the bathroom.

"I can't wear these!" she shouted, to be heard above the roaring shower. He stepped out with suds dripping from a powerful physique. She gulped. Eventually, she turned her head away, feverishly blushing.

"They should fit you as you're about my sister's size. I know they match, because I've seen her wearing them both," he said, looking bemused. "You sure you don't want to share a shower?" he asked, with a cheeky grin on his face.

"No! I'll try them on," Hollie replied, trying not to look him over. As he got back into the shower she couldn't help checking out his cute ass. Her face flushed pink from the naughty suggestion and her reaction to his nakedness. She had been tempted!

She quickly left to pull on the clothes. It was better than being naked in this gorgeous young man's bedroom. It wouldn't take much effort to rip off the towel, leaving her completely naked in his bedroom. She suppressed the thought, not daring to go any further with it.

Just as she feared, the situation was getting worse. A student was dictating the clothes she had to wear. On his sister, or an eighteen year old, the outfit would look cute. As a mature woman she felt stripped of her authority and position. He was dressing her up like an adolescent leaving her feeling all the more under his power.

"I'm a teacher and a responsible adult. This has all gone far enough," she whispered, trying to keep her feelings in check.

"You look great!" he beamed at her.

Despite her resolve, his brash young enthusiasm flustered her. The imposing posture she had struck, ready to confront him, immediately dissolved. Instead she stood there as though she were his girl. It had to be admitted, she was his girl, until this mess was straightened out.

He took a hold of her arm, forcing her to look into the mirror, which she had avoided up until now.

"You look gorgeous, good enough to eat," he breathed into her ear.

His arm snaked around her waist. He had a towel wrapped around his bottom half so she felt his muscular stomach against her bare back. He was so big and strong, it left her feeling weak and vulnerable under his charming smile.

She was dressed in a skirt well above the knee and a blouse tied under the bust. There was too much cleavage on show, and she was sure his sister wouldn't have worn a thong under such a short skirt.

In the mirror she saw two young people, still innocent of the uncertainties of adulthood. It wasn't just the clothes that made her look and feel so young. His natural youthful exuberance was again getting to her, carving away the years and heavy responsibly that went with it.

He was nuzzling her neck, kissing her ears, licking her. The fresh smell of a clean male body was a heady perfume. In the mirror she saw the towel fall and felt a hardness pressing against her bottom. It was so easy to let it happen to those two carefree youths in the mirror, as though it was happening to someone else.

He bent her forward, or she pushed back against him, it was difficult to tell. The short skirt was no barrier between them. She felt his cock caressing the cleft between her cheeks. This time she did push back against him, manoeuvring her body into position.

Bent forward, she had to press her hands against the mirror, with a close up of her sex face. She felt his cock saw over the crotch of the thong. She couldn't give into him again! No!

The youth in the mirror was his girl. The drowsy looking eyes, the flared nostrils, the open mouth sucking in air, all meant the girl was ready for her young, virile lover. An urgent hardness pressed against her lips, eliciting a moan of pleasure. He changed the angle and lifted her up on her toes.

"Oh! Yes!" she groaned. The girl in the mirror was being taken. Hollie knew she deserved it, wanted it, and needed it. Hollie wanted it too.

Roger penetrated her deeply. He pushed with strong muscular legs, driving his hard cock into her vagina, feeling it grip tight. Experience counted for nothing now, as he worked on instinct.

"Fuck me harder," she moaned.

After this afternoons session he was in less of a hurry and in more control.

"Harder? You're such a naughty little slut," he said, through gritted teeth.

"Yes, yes, I'm you're naught little slut. Just fuck me faster," she pleaded.

Hollie had experience from college days, with quick furtive sessions. Since then she had been too busy building a career to have a mature lover. She was back in those days of heady, irresponsible encounters.

He slowly pushed up, lifting her onto her toes again. It felt so good, so deep, filling her up with hard cock, but she wanted more.

"Fuck your slut faster," she moaned. With half shut eyes she focused on the girl in the mirror, watching her being fucked by the big strong man. It was mesmerising and so hot, she was willing to give her all to her lover. The strong image of a slut being taken had her behaving like one. It released her inhibitions.

"Fuck me faster, you bastard, just do me, fill me up!" she demanded.

"Alright slut, I'll fuck your brains out, you dirty little slut," he growled back at her.

He squeezed her breasts and thrust upward, faster and faster. Gripping hold of her body he rocked her back and forth in a frenzy of movement. He would show the bitch how fast he could fuck! He didn't need her telling him what to do! He needed to cum, not wanting to hold back, only he wasn't ready.

Hollie started to moan meaningless words then cried out. "I'm cumin, don't stop now!" she pleaded.

He was holding on to an inert body, as though she had fainted. He stopped, with his cock buried deep inside her body.

"Don't move, please," she whispered.

The tremors of her orgasm intrigued him. The feeling of her vagina gripping tight almost made him cum. He was still hard, but she was slipping from him. He let her sink to the floor onto her knees, and turned her around.

Her mouth hung open as a tempting invitation.

Hollie had very rarely taken a guy into her mouth, no liking it much, getting nothing from it. This time she was in the throws of a deep, all consuming orgasm. She licked the underside of the cock in her mouth and sucked on it. She couldn't take it down her throat.

The big cock bulged out her cheek on the inward stroke. She sucked in air on the outward stroke. He had her hair gripped tight as he worked her head back and forth. The wildness driving his earlier movements was at last lost, as he carefully used her mouth.

This time he did orgasm. The sight of the slut giving head, seeming to enjoy it, was enough. He spurted cum into her mouth. He wanted to ram his cock deep into her but held back, not wanting to hurt her. He felt every drop pass through the small eye of his cock.

He watched her swallowing his spunk, enjoying the feeling as she continued to suck on him. The image of her on her knees, with his cock in her mouth, gave him a feeling of power over her. She was just a small, pleasurable thing on the end of his cock. There was no doubt in his mind that she was a stupid blonde slut.

He left her on the floor while he went to the bathroom. There was hardly any need to wash up, for she had licked him clean.

Hollie squatted on the floor where he left her. Hell! That was so wrong, yet so powerfully good. She felt worn out. She had been thoroughly fucked. What in hell was she going to say to him now?

She straightened herself up, pulling the blouse in place, smoothing down the skirt. She looked away from him when he walked back in. The embarrassment was terrible. It ran deep through her. He would have to be told before they went back to school. The very thought of that conversation left her feeling highly ashamed.

"Come on, we need to go," he said.

He looked sheepish, as though he was disappointed. Was he disillusioned with her? For god's sake she had performed that nasty thing for him, what did he expect from her. As they walked in silence to his van she thought about it, wondering what she had done to upset him.

"Where to?" he asked.

The enthusiasm and sparkle between them had dissolved. Hollie should have been relieved. He was no longer teasing her and heating her up. Instead she felt a deep loss. As wrong as it was he had been an intense lover and she still felt the warmth of an after glow. She felt a strong bond between lovers had been lost.

A thought smacked her in the face. He was an inexperienced young man, so did that mean he was shocked when she sucked him off? Before she could sensor the words she blurted out what she felt to be the fault.

"I don't do that, not before, ever," she stammered.

"What?" he shot back at her.

"All of it. We haven't even been on a date. I don't usually fall into bed with a guy," she spoke up, with an accusatory tone of voice. His reaction confirmed what she thought. It wasn't going right she was saying it all wrong.

"We didn't go to bed," he said.

His voice sounded lighter now. She wished guys could talk about things. She would have to though.

"You know what I mean," she sighed.

"Why did you then?" he asked.

"I guess you swept me off my feet. You didn't give me much of a chance in your van. You had me trapped," he was listening so she pushed on. "It was nice though, I'm not complaining, just saying. I don't want you to think I do that sort of thing. You are such a nice guy and I like you," she said.

Hollie felt like a stupid young girl again. It was terrible trying to explain something he wouldn't understand. She was a woman not an inexperienced young girl. That must be it! He thought she was a slut! A schoolgirl wouldn't have behaved like that. Nor would she, so why did it happen?

"It's OK. I guess I got carried away too," he smiled at her.

"Keep your eyes on the road, please," she protested.

He laughed. The atmosphere had risen to its previous light hearted friendliness. Her heart began to beat rapidly and she laughed with him.

"You'll have to come in, we need to talk," Hollie earnestly told him.

"I don't want to meet your parents," he sheepishly told her.

"I've got an apartment. No messing around though. You know what I mean!" she laughed.

Making the coffee distracted her, letting her thoughts idle for a moment. She wondered how he would take it. It would be a big deal to him, and of course it was important for her.

"There's something I've got to tell you. Don't say a word," she sternly warned him. "Just listen, please," she added.

He was sitting across from her on the sofa. He jokingly tried to look up her skirt, though the grimace she gave him calmed him down. There were questions about why she had her own apartment, but she had avoided answering all his questions.

"Look, err, shit I don't even know your name," she groaned, in despair.

"Roger," he laughed at her.

Hollie felt a pang of guilt over that. She had sex with a young guy, twice, and didn't even know his name. She was a slut!

"OK! Roger. My names not Margaret, its Hollie," she took a deep breath. "I'm not eighteen I'm twenty-six. I guess that's why I did those things, I mean, I've got more experience than you expected," she stumbled, but didn't let him interrupt. Anyway, he just sat there looking confused.

"You are a good looking young man and I was flattered from the attention you gave me. No! I'm saying it all wrong. You remember what happened by the drinks machine. It was just an accident. It all got out of hand. You bundled me into your van before I got a chance to explain. I'm really sorry I didn't mean it to happen," she blurted out.

"What about your school bag?" he quietly asked.

"It's Margaret's, I was taking it to her when I bumped into you," Hollie explained.

"Are you her sister?" he asked.

The screwed up thoughtful look on his face meant he was trying to catch up, trying to make sense of what she was saying, wondering how it affected the two of them.

"No, she's not my sister. She's in my class. I'm a teacher," she carefully said. Her hands shook in anticipation of an outburst. Roger would be disappointed or maybe disgusted with her. He just sat there staring at her.

She tried to reach for the coffee only her hand shook too much, so she changed her mind. She clamped both hands into her lap. The bare thighs seemed so indecent now. She wished she had thought to change into a pair of jeans.

"You can't be a teacher! No!" he blustered.

"I am. I'm truly sorry! I shouldn't have done those things. It's not fair on you, I'm the one to blame," she almost broke down and cried.

"Am I in trouble?" he asked.

"No! It's my fault. I'm the one who would be in trouble if anyone found out. Please promise me you won't tell anyone, please, Roger," Hollie finally let go, with large tear drops splashing onto her thighs.

"Of course," he lamely said. He sat back on the sofa, looking at her.

She could almost feel his thoughts. He was going over what had happened, what they had done together. She felt embarrassed and ashamed. She looked down at her hands gripping them tightly together.

He lent over and put his arms around her. He kissed her tears. When he started kissing her lips she clamped them tightly shut.

"No! Please, we can't. Never again, sorry, I don't want to hurt you. I didn't mean for it to happen," she murmured.

"I want to. I want it to happen again. You enjoyed it didn't you?" he said. It was simple for him. He was young and everything was straight forward.

"It's not as simple as that. I could lose my job and ruin my career," she said, sounding as though she were begging him.

"You started it and I say when it's finished," he told her.

He lifted her up out of the seat and took her place, letting her rest on his lap. He cuddled her, rocking her, stroking her hair.

"Its all right, I won't tell anyone, no-one will find out. It'll be our secret," he told her.

Oh! Shit! Hollie thought it would be difficult, but this was impossible. He wasn't much more than a boy, so what did she expect. A mature man would probably react the same way. If she told a boyfriend it was all over she couldn't just throw him out, or there would be a nasty scene.

She dare not throw Roger out, as she needed his good will. She needed his silence.

"Not now, Roger, please. I've got to get my head straight, I need to rest," she told him. She didn't physically push him away. "Finish your coffee," she told him, and blew her nose noisily.

"Come round tomorrow and we'll talk about what we're going to do. I need a good night of rest, to think straight. You too, it must be a shock for you," she firmly stated.

"Just a hug, lets keep it calm and sensible," she said, at the door.

He left looking bewildered. She hoped he wouldn't return, but knew he would. At least he hadn't shouted at her. He might tomorrow, when the shock wore off. Damn! She needed him to turn up so she could work on him, to make sure he kept the awful secret.