Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the catch pushed onto the loop, and heard it snap shut on her collar. It was her slave collar, displaying her new slave name, for all to see.

A drastic change was washing over her, from head to toe. It was as though she were being bathed in warm cleansing water. She felt as though she were being reborn. She now had a master, a man who owned her, to look after her, to control her. She no longer had to think about life and its troubles; she had a wonderful master to decide everything, to make all decisions for her.

"Master! Your slave loves her new name, Cindy!" she excitedly announced. A big smile erupted, lighting her whole face with delight. The happiness spilled over her whole body, lifting her shoulders and straightening her back. It was as though a huge burden had lifted from her shoulders.

"Master, Cindy is your obedient slave girl, ready to abide by your every word. Cindy is nothing but an object owned by master. If she does not please master, she can be disposed of, like any one of the objects he owns," she breathlessly announced.

"Cindy promises to keep her master happy in all things, so he will keep her forever. This Cindy promises with all her heart, master," Hollie said, and looked up at him with a warm, endearing smile.

Roger swallowed, unable to take his eyes off the attractive woman at his feet. She expected him to say something, but he was unprepared, and too emotional to speak. Eventually he calmed down enough to think.

"Your master is very pleased with his slave," he whispered. "Prepare your reward, my wonderful slave girl," he said, while patting his lap. The anxiety over whether she would accept such a humiliating declaration left him feeling weak. Pushing his teacher this far could have broken the spell he held over her. Losing such a compliant slave girl would have been devastating.

He certainly wasn't prepared to fuck his teacher. Watching her eagerly suck on his cock soon had him ready. He corrected himself, this possession sucking on his cock, was no longer a teacher. This attractive, sensual woman was his live-in slave girl.

As he grew in her mouth she looked up at him, through hooded eyes, with a contended smile of satisfaction. She was so very happy knowing she was going to get what she wanted. Her master was going to fuck his cunt hard.