Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving home late, Hollie slipped off the dress and hung it up on the coat rack by the front door. The dress would be to hand if she had to answer the door. She shed the panties, meaning to throw them in the utility room from the kitchen. Hearing her master in the kitchen she walked in to assume a submissive pose.

"Your slave is home master, ready to serve your every wish," she sincerely said.

"I thought so!" Peter grinned.

Hollie stood motionless for a second, which seemed an age of agony before her limbs would unfreeze.

"Don't move!" Peter gruffly warned.

She had switched into the role of deferential slave once home. Her arms halted on the move to cover her naked body. Reacting to a command had become so automatic, she just stood there like a statue. The shock numbed her thoughts.

He got up and walked toward her. He grabbed her shoulders in a firm grip.

"So this is the game you two play! Is it?" he demanded to know.

"Yes!" she answered, meaning to sound defiant, only it was a meek whisper.

"I'm your masters nephew, so call me, Sir," he challenged.

"Yes, Sir," she obliged. She wanted to implore him to keep their secret. Here in her masters home, she became nothing but a slave-girl, without the slightest need to decide anything at all.

Peter had his suspicions, from watching them together. She wasn't just demure she was a walk over. He learnt she was a teacher, so decided it must be something to do with their relationship. He hadn't guessed it was such a sordid little game. When she walked in naked and declared her position, it all fell into place.

"Where's you dress?" he asked.

"In the hallway, Sir," Hollie stammered.

"Get it on, we're going. I've been waiting for you," Peter complained.

"But, err, your uncle," Hollie demurely said, tried to resist leaving with him.

"He's in the hospital, that's where we're going," he explained.

She needed no more encouragement. Pulling on the dress she left with him. With her mind in a whirl she didn't even think about panties. So used to being naked at home, and not wearing underwear when out, it was a natural omission.

"What happened, was it an accident?" she asked. Not wanting to hear the worst, she nevertheless had to ask.

"I don't know. As his next of kin they phoned me," he plainly stated.

Guided to the ward they met a nurse who took Peter to one side. Hollie couldn't explain her relationship with Brad to them, so was left out of the conversation. They assumed she was Peter's girlfriend, and too young to be Brad's partner. Watching them discussing the man she loved was terrible. She felt isolated and helpless.

"He's had a heart attack. We can visit him for a moment, but must let him rest," Peter solemnly recounted.

Peter led her into the room, where Brad lay, connected to pipes and wires. It was difficult getting close to him, with so much equipment surrounding the bed. He looked awful. His face was pale, and he seemed to have shrunk.

Hollie wanted to snuggle up to him in the bed. At the same time she was frightened of touching him, in case she disturbed the life support machinery. She looked at Peter and gave him a small smile. She was glad he knew what their relationship was, as it would explain how close they were.

He must have guessed she was in love, for he let her make the first approach. He was giving her precious time with her lovely master. She kissed his forehead, wanting to impart so much feeling in that one small contact. He felt cold. The need to wrap her arms about him, to warm and comfort him, was overpowering.

His eyes flickered open and he tried to smile through the oxygen mask. His strong voice croaked.

"Peter! Look after her. Slave! Obey Peter," he managed to utter muffled words.

Peter and Hollie glanced at each another. Peter put an arm around her shoulders, to firmly lock her against his chest. They smiled at Brad, murmuring that he would be alright.

The nurse firmly whispered words at them, "Time's up, come along," she demanded.

Outside the room she informed them both. "He's recovering and needs his rest. Here's a card for the visiting hours. You two run along. Bring an overnight bag tomorrow. Any questions?" she briskly asked.

They shook their heads, not knowing what to ask. The nurse watched the two of them walk away, hand in hand. She slowly shook her head, thinking young lovers had so much to learn about life. She would have been surprised to learn the young girl was a teacher, and shocked to hear she was Brad's kinky lover.

It was a silent drive home. They were just as quiet while trying to adjust to the strange situation. Peter took the spare bedroom, and indicated she should remain in the master bedroom.

He was kind enough not to comment on their strange relationship. Picking over a late evening meal their conversation was stilted. Because he was there she kept the dress on, though hadn't even thought to put on underwear. The weekend was going to be a strain for both of them.

Hollie eventually fell asleep, only to be awoken by Peter in the dead of night.

"Quickly throw something on. The hospital phoned. They said I should be there. I think it means he's taken a turn for the worse," Peter nervously spoke.

"He'll be all right. He's a big strong man," she said, trying to console him, and herself.

He drove too fast, though she made no comment, as she too was in a hurry to be by her master's side.

They were too late. The night staff were busy when they entered. A nurse hurried out to them, and ushered them away into a side room to wait for a doctor. Hollie wanted to be with him, to say her farewells. There was so much she wanted to say. She wept desolately on Peter's shoulder.

A doctor turned up, carried out a perfunctory routine examination, and almost walked away. A nurse pointed at the waiting relative. They were looking out with expectant faces. He walked in with a worried look on his face, obviously not knowing what to say. He murmured something they hardly understood.

A busy nurse ushered them out, explaining to Peter he should return in the morning to complete the necessary paperwork.

They stayed together at the house with a mutual need for comfort. They hardly spoke and only accidently touched. It was enough to carry them through to the funeral. It was a sad affair, with a few acquaintances and neighbours attending.

Everyone treated Hollie as Peters girlfriend. She agreed to the deception before hand, to avoid awkward questions. Even to the point of dressing like a teenager, to enhance the image.

He was over nineteen, just a couple of years older than her students, yet it was easy to defer to him. In Brad's house she still felt like a slave-girl, and so served him as she normally would her master. Except, she wore a dress, and didn't share a bed.

It was comforting to carry on living the role of slave. Two weeks passed, when she thought of going back to school. She didn't feel ready yet, but soon the realities of life must be faced.

Peter was going through Brad's paperwork, when she took him a cup of coffee. She stood quietly waiting for him to take notice of her, as she would with her master.

"Be careful of the papers," Peter said, and pointed to a corner of the desk.

"He didn't get around to changing his will. He left everything to me," Peter calmly stated.

He stared at her, waiting for a reaction. He could see her mind whirring, wondering where she could go, and what she would do without her master.

"In these papers I found out your belongings were put in storage, then sold. He meant to keep you close to him," Peter quietly spoke.

She slowly nodded, acknowledging his words, only now realising she had nothing of her past, and very little for the future.

"This document is yours, is it not?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," Hollie almost sobbed.

It was her slave ownership book. He had obviously read through it, so he knew all about her past with Roger. He knew she had been purchased from a brothel! All the details of her body, and how it had been used and abused were in there. Even the state of her subservience, and all her foibles were detailed.

He would know of her need for humiliation, and how it turned her on. He would know that her asshole had been enlarged with a butt plug for a masters use. All the sordid acts she had committed with men and women were in there. It was a diary of debauchery, as well as a declaration of her state of mind, and body.

"That collar you wear is permanent, isn't it," he stated.

"Yes, Sir," she confirmed. She deeply sighed.

He knew everything now, so there was no need for pretence. She had played the role of slave for so long it had become a way of life. What was to become of her now, was in his hands. He might let her stay on until she could find somewhere, or he might be disgusted enough to throw her out. It was hard to tell what he thought.

She felt like throwing herself at his feet to beg for mercy, like the true slave-girl she had become.

"As I said, I'm the sole beneficiary of the will. Everything Uncle Brad owned, I now own," he said, with her slave book in his hand.

"Every object in this house is now mine. You are one of those objects, which you just confirmed. This document defines you as nothing more than an object. I now own you, slave," he slowly stated, driving home the fact.

She stood quite still. His words were unexpected. They shouldn't have been. It was true that she was a permanent slave. A slave forever. Not just because she had a collar, and had sworn to it, but because she felt it with all her being. For so long she had played at it, and enjoyed it, that there was no going back to a normal life.

"I am your master now, slave. Acknowledge the fact, SLAVE," he demanded.

"Yes, Master," Hollie whispered. The words from her own lips confirmed her capitulation. Her rightful place was at a masters feet. It had been so for such a long time, she knew what was expected of a slave-girl.

She threw off the dress, and glided onto the floor in one well rehearsed move. She sat on her haunches with knees spread, and chest pushed forward. Her hands were upturned upon her knees, with her face turned down in deference to her master. She could sit like this for a long time, contemplating her position of slave-girl.

Hollie had been accidently enslaved by an inexperienced boy. She had been abused by a selfish girl, who had been her mistress for a short time. She had been ensnared by a pimp to become his slave-whore. Purchased by an experienced master, she settled down to a happy life as his obedient slave.

Again she was a young man's object to be toyed with. What he might do with her and to her, she didn't want to contemplate. For such a long time she had been an obedient and submissive slave, that there was no fight left in her. All she could do was submit to the inevitable.

"You're slave awaits her masters bidding, Master," Hollie intoned.

Peter was pleased and surprised with how easily the woman submitted to him. She may be a teacher and much older than him, yet here she was, naked at his feet. Now he had to work out what to do with her. She was a very attractive woman. His cock ached from examining her sexy body, and the state of her submission.

From the shocking things he read in that slave book, he realised she would provide whatever he wanted, and more.

"Follow me," he whispered, hardly able to speak.

In the master bedroom he stopped removing his clothes. "Undress me slave, your master wants to fuck his slave," he said, with a wavering voice.

Hollie slipped onto the bed, and opened her legs, ready to be taken. She let him help himself to her sex. Given time she might subtly turn him into an accomplished master. If he didn't learn to excite her it would be a dreadful existence.

As he deeply penetrated her, she pushed up with her hips, to gain the angle she needed. His cock sawed over her soft bud. He was intent on his own satisfaction, not bothering with her needs. She was just a slave-girl to be used.

The humiliation began working on her. She found his rhythm to time her movements with his. It had been a long time since being ridden by a young buck. Like his uncle he had a large cock, and it felt especially big since she hadn't been prepared. She panted from exertion, which turned to gasps of passion.

He was still going strong, forcefully pounding her cunt. She felt he was making her his. He was forcing her to accept the role as his sex-slave. She began to realise how much she missed being utterly humiliated. This young man wouldn't look after her like his uncle. He would play with her, and put her in dangerous situations.

When he cum she felt an orgasm overtake her.

"Oh! Master! Your slave is there. Your slave belongs to her new master!" Hollie whimpered.

"Thank you Master, for a lovely orgasm, Master," she sincerely spoke.

He was falling asleep, unable, or not deigning to reply. She cared not. Sliding down the bed she leaned over his cock and sucked it into her mouth. With care she licked and sucked him clean. Listening to his steady breathing, she lay there with it in her mouth, wanting to be there when he woke.

She thought back over the dire situations she had been put through with Roger. He had been careless with her body and mind, yet it had been exciting. She hoped for a more careful master this time, though a thrill of excitement had her heart pounding.

She wondered what her fate might be, as nothing more than an object owned by an arrogant young man. She had no doubt he would make full use of her. As a sex object she had no say in how she was to be used, and would have to accept it.

She sighed deeply with satisfaction, and fell asleep.

12