Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 21

Story Info
Hollie is rescued.
4.8k words
4.28
56.9k
17

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21

Hollie is rescued

Hollie was stiff from being trussed up in a hogtie position for a couple of hours. Having been trained to hold a slave position for long periods, she was able to relax her muscles to avoid cramp, as though in a yoga position. She let her mind drift, to avoid thinking of this awful predicament.

The ride in the back of the vehicle had been long and tiring. There were no clues as to where she had been delivered, and the box muffled sounds. Wearing a blindfold left her more sensitive to noise, though wherever she was it was deathly quiet. It could be the fraternity house, or anywhere at all.

The silence may mean her master hadn't given her away to a fraternity house. Or, it may mean the college students were all in class, or still asleep. As a lone slave it was difficult to keep track of the day of the week. It might be Sunday, or midweek, she had no idea.

It was difficult to know how long she had been in the box. The dark silence was overpowering. The only thing keeping her close to reality was the pain in her limbs. A slight shift of her weight eased aching muscles. Even if she had been given away to a fraternity house to become a sex-slave, it would be a welcome relief to be freed from the crate.

The young guys would obviously use her to the full, and an obedient well trained slave-girl couldn't refuse them anything. She would have no choice except to pander to their every whim, however demeaning. The nasty thought of someone recognizing her came to mind.

One of her previous students might be a member of the fraternity. That would be hard to bear. Kneeling before a familiar student ready to suck his cock, while he leered at her, was a horrible image. How much more demanding would an ex-student be, when he had a teacher at his mercy, prepared to perform the most disgusting sexual acts.

The demeaning thoughts were difficult to shake off, as her imagination became driven by sexual arousal.

***

"You're not my teacher any more, slave, I'm the one telling YOU what to do. Understood?" Philip told her.

Why did it have to be him? He was the most arrogant young man in her class last year. He often pushed the boundaries, so she had to keep him in line with all the authority of her position as his teacher. Now her position was on her knees before him, and he intended to make her suffer.

"Get a move on, teacher, or do I need to cane you?" he said, with a nasty grin.

"Yes, sir, I mean as you wish sir," Hollie meekly replied.

He brandished an old fashioned cane before her eyes, and laughed. "This is so much fun, and it can only get better," he gloated.

"Slave teacher may kiss my sack. Go ahead, enjoy," he encouraged.

Hollie hated being reminded that she had been his teacher, especially after coming to terms with being a humble slave. It hurt to think that last year she had been teaching this eighteen year old, and now she had fallen so low as to be his slave-girl. As a mature woman she should be respected, and as a teacher her demands should be complied with. Now she was the one obeying this unruly teen.

"Suck it all in. Remember, if you bite you'll be caned," he warned her.

She felt a tap of the cane on her bare rump. Although his balls were stuffed into her mouth she managed to lick and suck them. She knew he wasn't going to orgasm like this, and hoped he would get tired of it. She needed to work hard on him to make him cum, so that he would let her go. If she made him cum too quickly, he would punish her with the cane.

"Start relaxing your asshole, salve-girl. I've decided to take your ass. Your cunt is still sticky from fucking the other fraternity guys," he derided her.

Nothing could be said to rebuff the insult, even if her mouth were not gagged by his balls. It was true that her cunt was leaking sperm. A few of the guys had dropped by to check the notice board. They had found her cleaning up after the frat party, and decided to use her. They hadn't been rough, it was just that there had been six of them, and they all used her cunt.

"That's enough! Turn around," Philip ordered.

Obediently she maneuvered before him on hands and knees. She lifted her ass up, offering it to him. It was a bit of a relief that he wouldn't be fucking her cunt, as it was still sore from the frat guys using it. Her asshole was hardly used, though it was still gaping from when she stretched it with a butt plug for them.

She felt him snuggling up to her, with his thighs pressing against hers. His hard cock barged between her cheeks. He rubbed it over her asshole for awhile, as though teasing her. There was hardly anything that would embarrass her now, not after being used by the entire fraternity. During the month she had been there, all one-hundred of them had used her at least once.

It was only Philip that continued to humiliate her. The rest of the young guys had settled down to simply using her. The novelty of having a teacher as their slave had worn off. She still didn't have any clothes, so had to keep inside the frat house; not that she was ever allowed out. She felt his cock ease into her asshole, and was relieved it was painless.

He began to ride her. Her breath quickened from arousal.

"You're a dirty slut, teacher. What are you?" Philip demanded.

"I'm a dirty slut, teacher-slave," Hollie whimpered.

She was so aroused and gasping for breath, it was difficult to speak. It was important to be aware of what he said, in case he expected her to do, or say something. It meant she couldn't relax or let go, even though she was so close to an orgasm. She felt the cane stroke her ass and groaned. It was from arousal more than pain. He continued to ride her, harder and harder.

***

She shook her head to clear the images from her mind. Spit dribbled from the gag. The humiliation of being in such a helpless position stoked her up. Her pussy ran with sexual juices. There was little chance of an orgasm without touching her pussy, even if she dared to cum without a masters permission.

After being on the edge of an orgasm for such a long time her pussy ached. Every muscle ached, as did her head, and back.

Hollie stopped moving, and cocked her head to one side, thinking she heard something. There it was again, closer. Footsteps on wooden floorboards. They creaked under the weight of a person. The sound of the crate being opened was loud and all pervasive in the confines of the box. It swamped her senses after being so alone, for so long.

She was no longer so sure about being set free. It was necessary as she was desperate for a pee. What her fate might be was frightening. It knocked the building passion away as though being slapped. The box was open! She could feel cool air on her bare flesh. Nothing was said. No exclamations of surprise, or glee. This was a small clue to what was happening, only her mind was in such turmoil it was missed.

The cuffs were removed, and her aching arms flopped loosely to her sides. Whoever it was rubbed her arms to bring them back to life. They started on her legs, bringing relief and pain, from being so tightly shackled.

Eventually they lifted her up from the box, holding her upright. With help she stepped out of it to feel bare floorboards under her feet. Her breathing came in loud gasps, as though recovering from a sprint. Not just the effort, but fright brought with it the need to repeatedly heave in lung full's of air.

The gag and blindfold were left on, as she was half carried through the room. The bright sunshine of outside was dimly seen through the blindfold. The warm sun was felt on her naked flesh. This was more freedom than she wanted. The stranger bent her almost double, to shove her onto a back seat, and a soft blanket was thrown over her bare body. She luxuriated to the feeling of stretching out her limbs.

The car door slammed shut, and they were soon on their way. This was a large sedan, with new smelling leather seats. A rich man had bought her. She wasn't destined to be a frat house whore!

Hollie had to accept abandoning her career as a teacher. She even came to terms with the humble position of slave for the rest of her life. Being sold to a stranger should still have been frightening. The relief from not being given away as a frat house whore, overrode the fear. She was pleased to be in the far safer hands of a rich master.

It was a more comfortable ride than before. Eventually the crunch of a gravel driveway was heard, announcing their arrival. Being gently helped from the sedan, and guided into a house was a good sign. The smooth tiles of a hallway were cold under bare feet. Padding into a room with a thick carpet was reassuring.

The ball gag was removed, and the blindfold unclipped from around her head.

Hollie looked down at her feet, blinking her eyes to become accustomed to the light. She was on alert for a command from her new master. She wanted to start her new servitude in the right way, by showing submission, and immediate obedience to orders.

From behind her a strong voice spoke. "What do you say, slave?"

"Master, slave is ready to serve," Hollie recited. She trembled ever so slightly, hoping this master would be gentle with her, and have experience enough to look after her.

"Very good, slave. Assume your position," he quietly said.

Hollie nimbly knelt, and squatted on her haunches. She laid her hands palm up on both knees, with head bowed. She managed to straighten her back to force her breasts out. Her knees were almost spread sideways, to show off her shaven sex. Whoever he was, it was now his pussy, as all the rest of her body was. The thought should have been abhorrent to her, but she was a well trained slave. She was ready to submit not only her body, but her mind as well.

"Your master is pleased with his slave," he said.

There was a hint of a smile in his voice. There was also something familiar about it. She wanted to, though dare not look up at him. He walked around her, taking a good look at the object he had purchased. His hand cupped her chin, and pulled it up.

Hollie blinked rapidly. Tears formed in her eyes blurring sight. Had it been a trick of the light? Was she hallucinating? It couldn't be!

"Is my slave-girl pleased to see her master," Roger asked.

"Master!" Hollie yelled. She fell at his feet and wrapped both arms around his ankles. She held on tight, sobbing uncontrollably.

Roger looked at the woman at his feet, screwed up in a ball crying uncontrollably. This mess was once his teacher. They had played naughty games together until he found she had a natural submissive streak in her character. It had just been a game, seeing how far he could push her into submitting.

Having a teacher submit to his demands had been amusing, and too tempting not to take full advantage. Putting her into humiliating situations excited her, and left her all the more compliant. Eventually she was ready to acquiesce to the ultimate humiliation. She agreed to be his slave.

He now knew how to look after a slave, and take responsibility for its welfare. This once authoritative woman, used to controlling a class of adolescents, was now a humble and compliant slave-girl. He would have to watch over her and keep her safe this time.

"Slave ran away!" Roger heavily stated.

"Your, slave, is, so, sorry, Master," Hollie cried, between sobs.

"Slave will have to be punished," he said.

"Yes, Master. Anything master. Slave is so glad to be with her true master," she sincerely spoke.

Roger pulled her hands away from his legs, and pushed her back onto the floor.

"Assume the position, slave," he demanded.

Although tears still streaked her face, she looked comforted when sinking into a familiar pose. She sat on her haunches, with knees spread, palms upward. Her head hung low, and her shoulders shook from intermittent sobs.

He attached a chain to her collar, pulled one hand up to clip a cuff around a wrist, then the other. She sat back on her bottom to let her master fasten shackles to her ankles. She now wore a full sirik with chains connecting her neck, wrists, ankles and another chain connecting both ankles.

"Say nothing for now, slave. You will be kept here while your master decides how and when to punish you," he quietly spoke.

All she could do was slightly nod her head in resignation. She accepted the idea of being punished for running away, yet was genuinely pleased to be back with him. Roger clicked his fingers for Rachael to scurry in.

"Take this bad slave to the kitchen and see to its needs. It will assist you with chores, while it awaits a suitable punishment," Roger said.

Watching the two slaves leave the study, he smiled to himself. Things were looking good. Rachael had signed documents without knowing she had relinquished hers, and her husband's wealth over to him. Bridget had signed over this house and everything she owned. An added bonus was that a pony-girl doesn't go out spending money she didn't have. With the debts paid their finances were now secure. He could not settle down to enjoying the pleasures of using three sex-slaves. When Bridget's daughter returned, he would have four compliant women, ready to serve him.

Rachael helped Hollie up off the floor, and led her away. In the kitchen Hollie sipped a coffee, unable to eat anything. Her stomach was fluttering with nerves, leaving her unable to even look at food.

"What happened to you?" Rachael asked.

"Rachael! You're still here?" Hollie said, not having recognized the woman until she spoke.

"Yes, evidently so," Rachael smiled.

"You were here to play a game for just a week. That was over a year ago," Hollie pointed out.

"Time passes so quickly, was it really that long ago? My husband died in an accident. It's alright, I'm over it now. We had drifted apart anyway. I played my games and lived my own life," Rachael reflect quietly.

"But why are you still here?" Hollie asked. "You're a wealthy woman, why didn't you go home?" Hollie asked.

"Nathanial knew who I was, so I had to obey him in return for keeping my fantasy games a secret. He ordered me to stay here while he was away, and to obey Roger. It was only going to be for a week, but then the accident happened," Rachael said, and shuddered.

"I remember you telling me about Roger, and the dangerous situations he put you in, so I was frightened at first. It was humiliating for a woman my age, and with my social standing, forced to obey such a young man. He used me freely, and I must admit to enjoying it, still do," Rachael defiantly stated.

Hollie smiled, trying to reassure her they wouldn't be rivals.

"He took care of me, only too well. Instead of letting me go at the end of the week he kept me here. An extra week, then a month, now a year has passed. It seems I'm a permanent slave now, no longer just playing at it. He's developed into a forceful master, and he's certainly mastered me," Rachael blushed.

"I guess it was easier to stay here, letting Roger take care of me. Now I'm a part of the place, and can't think of being anywhere else," she explained.

"What about Nathanial's wife and daughter? Where are they?" Hollie asked.

"You had a hand in sending them for pony-girl training, didn't you? Don't feel bad about it, I know what a bitch the daughter was. They both came back thoroughly indoctrinated into the role. Bridget is still in the stables. She settled down as a pony-girl and has been there since returning. The master looks after her, and she seems happy enough," Rachael laughed.

"What about Angela? Is she still a pony-girl?" Hollie asked. If the bitch was back in the house, the girl would give her a hard time. Angela would torment her for fun, and now she had a reason for revenge.

"Her daughter eventually shook off the role. She was becoming more troublesome as the days passed. Eventually she rebelled, about six months ago. Roger sent her away. I don't know where, or what for. I just obey my masters orders," Rachael pointedly spoke.

"Oh! Yes. I will too. I'll be a good, dutiful slave from now on," Hollie earnestly said. "What do you think the punishment will be?" she quietly asked.

"No idea. I suppose the master will have to make sure you don't run away again. Hence the chains you're wearing. I guess it was difficult for you as a teacher, obeying one of your students. Do you think you can do it this time?" Rachael asked.

"Definitely! I've been through a bad time. I've become so submissive I need looking after. Out there anyone can take advantage of me. The master seems stronger, more confident now," Hollie gushed.

"He is. It also means he won't flinch from punishing you, and keeping you in your place. What happened to you? I'd like to know," Rachael asked, while gripping Hollies' hand firmly.

Hollie told her new friend what she had been through. At last she had a strong master to look after her, and a friend to share feelings with.

"You can help me prepare the feed for the pony-girl. I'll take it to the stable, so you can keep out of Roger's way. Besides, you'll slow me up in those shackles," Rachael laughed.

"Later I'll help you prepare for the Master. I'll make you look so beautiful he'll forgive you," Rachael smiled. They both knew it wouldn't work, but it might help.

***

Six months earlier Angela found herself in trouble.

Angela regretted shouting at Roger as he forcefully tied and gagged her. Before she knew what was happening, she was being bundled into a crate, inside a panel van, that same afternoon. This didn't bode well. Last time this happened she arrived home as a fully trained pony-girl.

Not as deeply accepting of it as her mother, it had still taken weeks to shake off the intensive training. It still had her breaking out in a cold sweat when she thought about those weeks as a pony-girl.

Living in the stables was the least of it. Sometimes she began to think of herself as a pony. Especially when dressed up in the ridiculous outfit, and prancing around the exercise yard. Wearing a butt-plug tail up her ass, and having her throat stretched to accommodate a penis, was the ultimate humiliation.

Watching Roger fuck her mother had been awful. Though it had to be admitted, mother enjoyed it. She was probably back there, sucking his cock down her throat. It was that demand for a blow-job that set her off this morning. She had let Roger fuck her, as it was needed occasionally. Sucking on his cock was pushing things too far.

The van pulled up after bouncing along a rutted track. So! This was it. However horrible a situation that so called master, Roger had arranged, she could withstand it. It couldn't be as bad as the despicable pony-girl training. A submissive like her mother would take to slave training, but she was too tough to break.

Thinking of Roger screwing her mother in their home, taking care of her as he called it, was despicable. Her father had been an important diplomat, and Roger had been a mere fellow student in college. It was outrageous of him to keep mother and her as slaves. There was no way that impudent young guy was going to enslave her.

A hiss of gas startled her from angry thoughts. She tried to shake off the mist enveloping her mind. She struggled in her bonds, but it was no good, she succumbed to a deep sleep.

Robert tilted the young woman from a crate and looked her over. This one wasn't for sale, as her master wanted her back, fully trained. The instructions for her training were clear. Her current state of rebellion had also been clear. She would cause him little trouble, as he was confident in his training methods.

He released the cuffs and manacles, then dragged the crate from the cage. Back in the cage he clasped the device around her waist and crotch. A similar device was clasped around her head. Steel cables were attached to the belt and head piece. There was enough slack in the cables to push her into a corner of the cage, and roll her onto the bedding.

12