Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"We need to get you more relaxed about sex," said Yi-Ling, "so how do you feel about a little fun?"

"Go on, what?"

"We should go to bed and keep talking like we often do but we should both masturbate and tell each other what we are thinking or imagining as we play with ourselves. Share our fantasies."

With the wine having taken away many of her inhibitions, Shi-Hui giggled as she said, "Ok, sounds like fun."

They both undressed and got ready for bed. Their beds were on either side of the room. They both wore a T-shirt to sleep in, together with panties.

With the lights out and both in their beds, they were still giggling as Yi-Ling said, "I usually start by caressing my breasts."

There was a giggle as Shi-Hui said, "So do I."

They were both silent for a while until Yi-Ling said, "What are you imagining?"

"Shi-Hui giggled again saying, I'm imagining that Gavin is playing with my breasts."

"Gavin!" exclaimed Yi-Ling, "not your boyfriend Seth?"

She giggled again as she replied, "I often catch Gavin gazing at my breasts and it somehow feels more exciting to imagine him rather than Seth."

"I'm sure it's not just Gavin who gazes at your breasts Shi-Hui, they are the envy of most of the girls and the talk of many of the boys!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"I have always been self-conscious about them because they are so much bigger than most of my friends."

"I've always been jealous of your breasts Shi-Hui. They seem to attract a lot of admiring glances from the male students."

"Does your boyfriend Seth ever feature in your masturbation fantasies Shi-Hui?"

"Yes," she replied with a giggle, "I'm imaging him watching and getting jealous as Gavin undresses me and then plays with my breasts."

"Do you like the idea of making him jealous?"

"Yea, kind of but I also get excited imagining watching him with someone else. Like the night when Ms Lui was used by all the guys. I was hiding in the corner of the room with my hand in my panties as I watched him use Ms Lui's mouth and cum all over her. Just watching him thrusting into her mouth with no concern for her, just his own pleasure, really turned me on. He is always more reserved with me because I don't like the idea of his stuff in my mouth."

Yi-Ling laughed and said, "so you want to be treated like Ms Lui?"

"No, but I secretly want to be more adventurous and uninhibited like her."

Shi-Hui noticed that Yi-Ling had gone silent and said, "are you OK?"

"Sorry, I've got my hand inside my panties and getting carried away imagining Seth fucking my mouth after he'd been forced to watch you being fucked by Gavin."

"With a giggle Shi-Hui said, "I thought he was just playing with my breasts."

"Oh, he was, but I thought it would be much better if he progressed to fucking you 'doggy style' while Seth watched. I'd like to see that too."

Shi-Hui found herself imagining the scene as she slipped her hand inside her panties and started toying with her wetness.

"Could you do that Shi-Hui. Have sex with Gavin whilst Seth and I watched?"

"No way. I'd be too shy, and Seth would be too jealous; but----"

"But what?"

"I'd love to have the confidence to try!"

Yi-Ling then said, "my wildest fantasy is to be had by the whole of the college soccer team. They would take me, one after the other until I had satisfied them all!"

"Wow! Could you really do that?"

"No, I don't think so. We all have limits, but I often get very wet just trying to imagine what it would be like surrounded and then fucked by all those hunks."

Yi-Ling heard her roommate's breathing become heavier and grinned to herself as she toyed with her own wetness in the darkened room.

Shi-hui started to thrust her hips with her hand pressing into the wetness between her legs. She could feel her nipples tingling and waves of pleasure starting to build from her groin. As a soft moan escaped her lips she no longer cared if Yi-Ling could hear her. The pursuit of her final goal was now much more important.

The bed started to creek as she pressed her fingers into her oozing wetness. Her soft moans became more and more frequent until she gasped loudly and shouted, "Oh fuck yes!" as her body was racked with the ultimate pleasure of a powerful orgasm.

As her orgasm started to subside she heard Yi-Ling's bed creaking rhythmically followed by a succession of muffled screams.

The room fell silent for a while until Yi-Ling said, "I'm going to help you with your fantasy."

"How?"

"Just leave it to me."

"But it will never happen. I'm not brave enough and Seth would go crazy."

Yi-Ling just chuckled as she said, "We'll see. Good night."

That same evening, Seth and Gavin had been at a local bar and the topic of Ms Lui's evening of humiliation and punishment came up.

They weren't really buddies but now and again they would socialise and have a beer or two and discus any recent events. On this occasion Jocelyn was high on their agenda.

Gavin said to Seth, "what did Shi-Hui say about you getting your dick out and ejaculating all over Ms Lui's face?"

Seth took another sip of his beer and said, "to be honest, I was dreading how she might react afterward but to my surprise she seemed OK with it. Later, that same evening she even confessed to me that it had turned her on."

"Wow, watching you with your dick in another woman's mouth turned her on?"

"Yes, weird huh?"

"That's a little like you getting turned on by watching another guy have sex with her!"

Seth paused for a moment and took another sip of his beer before saying, "I often have fantasies whilst I'm wanking or even shagging Shi-Hui that I'm watching her being fucked by another guy. Is that weird?"

"No, not really," replied Gavin.

"So, is it some anonymous man that you imagine to be having sex with her or someone you know?"

Seth looked a little embarrassed and replied awkwardly, "it's someone I know."

"Gavin did not respond but deep down he hoped that it might be him.

It was Seth's turn with the questions next as he asked, "Yi-Ling is a bold girl isn't she. She seems quite uninhibited." Taking another sip of his beer, he continued, "the rumour is that you two are, what's it called? Oh yes, friends with benefits."

Gavin chuckled as he said, "yes, Yi-Ling and I have a very straight forward arrangement whereby whenever we are feeling horny we have sex with no strings attached. She is very open minded where sex is concerned and will do anything I want."

"Really?"

The whole idea of this arrangement fascinated Seth as he turned to Gavin and said, "I sometimes wish that Shi-Hui was more adventurous and open minded. It was a long time before I could persuade her to suck me off and even now she refuses to let me cum in her mouth, let alone swallow."

They had another beer before Gavin turned to Seth saying, "Maybe we should arrange an evening with Yi-Ling and Shi-Hui. Have some wine and see how playful both girls get. What do you think?"

"MMmm, I'm not sure," said Seth, "Fantasies are one thing but real life?"

"I'm not saying that we force anyone to do anything they are not comfortable with. Just see how the evening progresses. After all, the four of us are friends and if anyone feels uncomfortable we can just call it a night and go home."

Seth was silent for a while before saying, "let's think about it and see what we think in a day or so."

"Yes. OK."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That same week, late one afternoon, Yi-Ling texted Gavin saying, "feeling horny. Meet me in the park. I'm outside Starbucks."

Gavin replied immediately, "I'll be there in ten minutes."

As he approached Starbucks he saw the familiar figure of Yi-Ling. The sight of her dressed in a very short skirt and skimpy vest top set his pulse racing.

The thing her liked most about their relationship was her directness and today was no different. They smiled broadly at each other and, as they briefly embraced, she whispered in his ear, "I want you to fuck me behind the trees over there."

They both giggled like kids as they walked briskly, hand in hand to the wooded area near the jogging track.

There was a denser area of bushes and trees close to a pavilion where an older couple were sitting. Once amongst the trees Yi-Ling ran her hand over the bulge in Gavin's shorts and said with a mischievous grin, "so your pleased to see me then."

Despite the proximity to the jogging track and the older couple sitting in the pavilion, Yi-Ling unfasted Gavin's shorts and then pulled both the shorts and his boxers down around his knees, allowing his rock-hard erection to spring free.

Yi-Ling never failed to amaze him as she quickly took off her T-shirt and bra to reveal her perfect pert breasts.

"Someone might see us," Gavin warned, but she just took no notice of him as he watched her reach up under her short skirt, pull down her panties and kick them off onto the ground.

She turned to face a large tree that was next to them. Reaching forward she bent over and gripped the trunk. Then, moving her feet apart and teasingly thrusting up her backside she said, "come on then, what are you waiting for?"

Despite the danger of being seen, Gavin could not resist flipping up the hem of her skirt to reveal her perfect firm buttocks and a tantalizing glimpse of her outer labia.

He shuffled forward with his clothing around his ankles and briefly thrust his hand between her invitingly open thighs and instantly felt how wet she was.

Gripping his erection with one hand, he guided himself into her welcoming hot wetness. As her moist lips enveloped the head of his penis she let out a sigh of delight as he then thrust forward and buried the length of his shaft inside her.

He remained still for a few seconds, reaching up under her body and grabbing a breast in each hand. Then, using her breasts like handles he started to pound in and out of her with increasing urgency.

He realised that she must have been feeling horny all afternoon as she was soon pushing herself back to meet each of his inward thrusts; sighing and moaning as they both raced toward their mutual climax. He gripped her breasts more firmly, squeezing them hard as he reached his final few strokes. Suddenly her squeals of delight echoed through the trees as they reached a perfect climax together.

They stayed motionless for a little while, locked together and hearing distant conversations form the nearby path as people jogged past.

Eventually he slid his softening penis from her. She immediately turned around, knelt in front of him and licked the last drops of ejaculate and her own juices from him.

She then stood and, after getting dressed, hugged him saying, "That was great! Let's go and grab a coffee."

They made their way back to Starbucks, ordered two coffees and found a table in the corner.

She turned to Gavin and said, "still got the hots for Shi-Hui and her big tits?"

He chuckled and took a sip of coffee before saying, "you know I have, why?"

"Well, we had a very interesting chat the other night confessing our sexual fantasies to each other."

"And?"

Shi-Hui told me that during the evening of Ms Lui's punishment she was so turned on watching Seth using Jocelyn's mouth and ejaculating all over her face that as she watched she had her hand up under her skirt and was playing with herself."

"That's interesting," said Gavin, I had a few beers with Seth the other evening and he told me how she had confessed to him how much she enjoyed watching him."

"There's more," said Yi-Ling excitedly, she also has a fantasy of having sex with you while Seth is made to watch. She says the idea of making him jealous really turns her on. However, before you get too excited she did add that she did not think she would be brave enough to try."

They sat silently for a moment before Gavin said, "Seth confessed to me that he regularly fantasizes about watching Shi-Hui being fucked by another guy even when he is having sex with her himself. We even discussed the possibility of the four of us getting together, drinking some wine and seeing if we could encourage her to be more sexually outgoing. However, Seth did also add that he was very uncertain if he could handle the jealousy saying fantasy was one thing, but reality could be much more difficult."

Gavin recognised the mischievous look on Yi-Ling's face as she said excitedly, "we should try it. It sounds as though they might both just need a little encouragement."

Despite regularly having sex with Yi-Ling, Gavin's dream fantasy had always been Shi-Hui. Just the thought of seeing those magnificent breasts and running his hands all the way to the top of her incredibly long and shapely legs made his loins stir, despite his very recent sex with Yi-Ling.

He looked at Yi-Ling, knowing that if anyone could pull this idea off it would be her but was filled with doubt as he said, "Even if Seth's jealousy could be overcome I cannot imagine Shi-Hui ever being bold enough to be like you do."

"I think that you'll be surprised," said Yi-Ling, "when she confessed her fantasies to me we were both in our beds playing with ourselves and she was the first one to cum!"

"Wow," exclaimed Gavin, as he imagined the pair of them in their respective beds bringing themselves off.

They finished their coffee and chat and then headed back to the college campus. As they parted ways, Yi-Ling said, "I'll call you," and then headed back to her shared room.

The following Saturday morning Gavin was out walking in the same park where he and Yi-Ling had had sex the week before. He often walked there in the hope of seeing Shi-Hui jogging, which was most Saturdays at about this time.

Shi-Hui saw him first as she jogged along the path. Whenever she saw him she always slowed a little and tried to run smoothly to avoid her breasts bouncing quite so obviously. Despite her sports bra beneath her running vest she always felt very self-conscious of her breasts bouncing when she was running.

Gavin spotted her and unable to shift his gaze which was transfixed on her bouncing breasts said, "Hi Shi-Hui." She smiled and said, "Hi Gavin," but all too soon was disappearing away from him.

Just the sight of Shi-Hui had given Gavin an instant erection. This, together with the knowledge that he featured in her fantasies had made him feel very horny. So much so that he started to walk toward the wooded area where he had fucked Yi-Ling with the idea of relieving himself by his hand behind the same tree.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As he approached the pavilion close to the wooded area he was very surprised to see Ms Lui walking toward him. He wondered why she was away from home and visiting the area. As they got closer she smiled broadly and said, "hello Gavin, how are you and how is college life?"

As they stopped in front of each other his eyes quickly roamed from her feet up to her pretty face as he replied, "I'm well thanks and college life is great. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I am attending a weekend teaching course and thought I'd get away from the other delegates this morning and go for a walk."

Gavin ran his eyes over her again. She was wearing a short floral sun dress; much shorter than he had seen her wear before. It only barely covered her mid-thigh. Despite the short dress he marvelled at how demure and innocent she always looked; her dark hair framing her pretty pixie like face gave no hint of the willing sexually submissive slut that he knew lay hidden beneath.

Any idea of relieving his heightened arousal by himself disappeared as he took her hand in his and said, "Come with me Jocelyn, I want to show you something."

Tugging at her hand, he pulled her toward the wooded area. "Where are you taking me Gavin?" she asked.

"Somewhere secluded in the trees," he replied.

Once they were amongst the trees he found the same spot where he and Yi-Ling had been the previous week. Like then, he could both hear and see glimpses of people jogging and walking along the path. The riskiness of the location gave him an extra thrill as he pushed her against the tree and planted his lips on hers. There was only token resistance as she briefly pulled away saying, "people will see us Gavin."

"Not unless they come looking," he replied as he pulled her back against him and pushed his tongue into her mouth.

They kissed briefly before he broke away and took a step back. He drank in the sight of her short dress and innocent looking face before unzipping himself, getting his erection out and saying, "take off your panties Jocelyn."

She glanced nervously from left to right before reaching up under her dress and pulling down her panties.

"Take them right off Jocelyn."

He stroked his rock-hard shaft as he watched her lift each leg and remove her panties, leaving them on the ground.

Gavin moved closer to her again and pushed his hand between her bare thighs. He grinned to himself as he felt her shift her feet apart as if inviting him to move his hand further up. He didn't need an invitation and swiftly ran his hand up to her crotch. He could feel the heat and the wetness as he cupped her oozing fleshy labia in his hand. He briefly pushed a finger between her lips and then said to her, "turn around, and bend forward."

He pulled his hand away from her wet crotch and watched her obediently turn to face away from him before bending forward. As she bent over he lifted the hem of her dress up and over her perfect round buttocks.

"Get your head right down Jocelyn and shift your feet apart."

He watched as the combination of moving her feet and bending right over revealed both her perfect rosebud anus and her parted fleshy labial lips.

Unknown to Gavin and Jocelyn they had been spotted from the path by two men who had been out for a stroll. They were both big guys, one western and the other local. The men had been admiring Jocelyn as they followed her along the path. Having firstly been attracted by her very short skirt they had been joking with each other as to what they would love to do with her if only they could be that lucky at their age to be with a young woman like her. Having seen Gavin lead her into the trees they decided to follow. They had crept into the shade of the trees and were now watching from behind a nearby bush where they had a perfect uninterrupted view.

Gavin moved toward the inviting sight of Jocelyn's fleshy lips framed by her shapely buttocks and, unable and unwilling to hold himself back any longer guided the head of his erection into her hot slit, gripped her hips and then plunged his rock-hard erection right up inside her. The sudden plunge of his penis into her vagina caused Jocelyn to gasp out loud caused the watching men to exchange knowing glances.

Gavin knew that he wouldn't last long and so, with the only consideration being his own satisfaction he started to pound in and out of her hot slimy vagina, gripping the flesh of each of her hips tightly, which would leave bruised marks afterward.

Jocelyn found it difficult to remain in the same spot as Gavin thrust violently and urgently into her. Her feet kept moving forward as her knees bent and her head got closer to the dirt. With her knees buckling the only support was Gavin's vice like grip on her hips. By now her chin and mouth were rubbing in the dirt as Gavin repeatedly rammed his shaft up to the hilt inside her. With the dirt getting in her mouth and an overwhelming feeling that at any moment she would crumple to the ground she heard him say huskily, "Take this you little slut," as she felt him erupt deep inside her.

She felt his grip on her hips slacken and then she tumbled forward as he let go completely. With dirt in and around her mouth and Gavin's ejaculate already starting to dribble from her vagina she glanced up at him, expecting him to help her stand but he just picked up her panties, wiped his penis clean with them, tossed them down on the ground, zipped himself up and walked away leaving her lying there.

123456...9