Teacher Makes Me Earn Better Grades

Story Info
Sophie has no choice...
1.3k words
4.08
108k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself, I'm Sophie I'm 19. I'm 5ft 2in 110lbs and trying hard to juggle work and study at university. Life at home with warring parents was hard so I moved into a shared home after high school. Earning minimum wage to pay for a basic living and university fees it was no surprise that something had to give. Refusing to move back home my grades had started to slip.

At first my lecturer Mr Gibson was understanding but I was quickly running out of excuses to get extensions on my work. Now 2 weeks past the deadline for my latest assessment I could tell he was annoyed with me. Sitting through class I could feel his eyes burning into me. As I tried to concentrate he would walk past me and grip my shoulder tightly and told me to see him after class.

As the class filed out I took my time packing up my stuff. Nervous and reluctant to look at him I was surprised to feel his imposing body standing over me.

'It's not looking good for you Sophie, is it?' He asked with a smile on his face.

'Sir, I understand that I'm falling behind and I'm trying I really am. It's just...'

'I'm tired of your excuses Sophie.' He interrupted. 'You're not going to pass this term. You have to look at your options.'

'I can't fail this course. Please Mr Gibson, if you could just allow me more time I can cut back my hours at work and get the work done.' As I looked at him in the eye for the first time I felt uneasy. It was so strange I'd never felt like this with him before. At 6ft 3in he always towered over me but this felt different. There was a tension between us.

'I have no choice Sophie. You're persistently late. You never hand in course work on time and when I do get work from you it's sloppy and rushed. You're grade is averaging at a D. You need at least a C to pass. Drop the class Sophie. Reapply for next term. That will give you 3 months to get your life in order.'

As I sat there listening to him I couldn't help but cry. Trying desperately to stop the tears his tone softens for me as he stands over me.

'I know this is hard Sophie but there is only one way around this...'

As his voice trailed off I glanced up and was met at eye level with his bulge in his pants straining against the material. His hand on my head smoothing my hair and soothing me and his free hand was unbuckling his belt.

Frozen I started to speak. 'Please...'

'Shhhhh, Sophie. We're both adults here. You say you need extra time and can't repeat the course. You can see what you do to me so we'll make an agreement. You take care of my hard cock with your mouth and I'll grant you the time you need.'

He spoke so softly yet so firmly. Smirking at me with an arrogance knowing that I had no choice. With not another word spoken he released his cock from his pants. My eyes watered again. Not because I was going to cry but because of how big and thick his cock was.

Before I could say anything else the thick hard head was pressed against my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth to try to accommodate the 8in monster in front on me.

'That's a good girl, Sophie. Suck it. That's it. Come on, more. Take it baby.'

Before I could adjust he grabbed my hair and pushed his hard cock further into my mouth making me gag.

'That's it Sophie. Choke. Take it all. You fucking slut you know what to do now fucking do it.' With that said I relaxed my throat and felt him shaft his cock in and out my mouth hitting my throat with every thrust.

'Get your tits out Sophie. I want to feel those beautiful tits around my dick.'

Reluctantly, I took my top off as he leaned over to unhook my bra. Watching my 34DD tits hang free his cock twitched as he groaned. Spitting on his cock I wrapped my tits around his thick cock and began to pump my tits on it.

'Look at me while you ride my cock with your tits, bitch.'

Something stirs inside me. I'm ashamed to admit that the way he speaks to me is making me wet. I didn't mean to but a moan escapes my throat as he pulls my hair. He knows now. He knows he owns me. Without a word spoken he drags me off my knees by the hair and bends me over the chair and slaps me hard across the arse.

'Undo your jeans slut. Drop them to your knees.'

Without thinking I quickly unbutton my jeans and drop them to my ankles as he lands another her hard slap across my arse. Pulling my thong to the side I feel him ready himself at my opening. With one hard deep thrust he's inside me and I let out a scream 'Aaarrghhhh... Please...'

With that he slaps me again. 'Shut up slut. You will take this you filthy fucking whore. Tell me you want it...'

'No, Sir please...'

SLAP

'Fucking say it slut.'

'I want it Sir, please, please, I want it Sir.'

With that he pounds into me over and over again. Telling me constantly what a fucking whore I am. I can't take it much more. The constant pressure of his cock slamming into me I can feel it. I can feel my body betraying me. I feel weak and dizzy as my body gives into the orgasm.

'Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir. Please please, don't stop. Give it to me. Make me take it. Sir, yes. That's it. Fuck yes. Sir please. I'll be a good girl. Please don't stop...'

Just as its about to grip me he pulls out leaving me whimpering. Before I can speak I can feel his cock at my arse. I can feel the pressure. I can feel the fear. The panic. God no this can't be happening. Before I have time to react he's in. He's in so deep.

'NOOOOOO! PLEASE NOOOOO! Sir please it hurts...' I can't stop the tears as he tears me apart.

'You want this you fucking slut...' He grabs me by the hair pulling me back making me take more of his dick up my arse then throws my head down on the desk.

I'm paralysed. I can't move. I can just feel his fat cock violating my arse over and over and over again as he screams at me.

'THAT'S IT YOU FUCKING WHORE. YES BITCH COME ON. TAKE IT. TAKE IT ALL. YOU FUCKING DIRTY SLUT. TAKE MY COCK. EVERY FUCKING INCH. FUCK YEAH. THATS IT YOU WHORE MAKE ME CUM. MAKE ME CUM. MAKE ME FUCKING CUM. THAT'S IT. FUCK YEAH. MAKE ME FUCKING SPUNK...'

With that I felt him release his grip on me as I fall to the floor he grabs me by the hair as he wanks his cock with anger and unloads all over my face.

'Fuck yeah you slut take my spunk. Take my spunk. You fucking slag...'

As I sit there in a crumpled heap on the floor with his cum and tears all over me trying to make sense of what happened I felt his cock at my mouth.

'Lick it clean, bitch'. Without thinking I opened my mouth and finally looked at Mr Gibson in the eye as I licked his cock. The angry monster who had just violated me was gone and in his place was a tender man stroking my hair telling me what a good girl I was.

'Get cleaned up Sophie you did well' he said as he handed me some wet wipes. 'You've earned yourself a pass. For now. See me tomorrow after class to discuss your final paper.'

With that, he dismissed me. Still unable to speak or even move comfortably I left trying to understand why his parting words gave me butterflies of excitement...