Teacher Observations

Story Info
A young teacher is observed in and outside of class.
3.5k words
3.82
23.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I should tell you how I met Thea. I was asked to observe her teach her 6th grade English class. I had been hired to help evaluate the staff of a private school just outside the city, and I had never met Thea before. I arrived just before the bell and barely had time to introduce myself, though of course she was expecting an observer. I figured she was in her mid-to-late 20s. She looked fresh and attractive. I told her to forget that I was there and to just do her thing, and I took a seat at the back of the class. She introduced me to the class, I waved to her students, and she got down to business.

So did I. The first thing I observed was that Thea's nipples were shockingly erect. She was wearing a bra, I could see that, and a cotton blouse that was tucked into a pair of jeans. Her nipples were not poking through as if she were at a wet t-shirt contest - but they were stiff enough, and prominent enough, to show a distinct outline through two layers of fabric. The fact that this was not happening at a spring-break bar but in a classroom during an official visit made for crazy, sexy cognitive dissonance.

Thea had a pretty face with dark eyebrows and a trim, athletic body with average-sized breasts, and she wore her brown hair up, exposing a girlish neck. But all I wanted was to look at her nipples, though I didn't dare stare, which was just as well, as she looked up at me nervously a few times and even spoke to me once when a student tumbled in late from recess. Perhaps she had just been outdoors herself. Maybe the cold weather had stiffened her nipples. Maybe anxiety had tightened them. Or maybe Thea was just excited at being watched by a man.

I'm not sure whether she noticed her nipples or not, but soon she was paying no more attention to me. She was a good teacher, I could see that immediately. I took a few notes. But whenever I looked up, it was at Thea's nipples, which remained erect. The more the class went on, the more I could just stare at them and imagine sucking them. I allowed myself an erection. I wondered how the 6th grade boys were taking it. Did they even notice? Or were they all going to cream themselves tonight dreaming of their English teacher's cherry-topped tits? As I was: recently divorced male, 42, no current girlfriend.

At one point students were asked to write answers to some questions in their workbooks, and Thea went around the room to check on their progress and to offer help. She bent forward over one boy's desk and I saw a flash of white flesh down her blouse. She moved to another student and I saw another flash. Those flashes of curving breast went through my already aroused body like stabs of lightning. And I could simply stare as much as I liked at the student-teacher interaction - it was my job to do so! The truth is, I had never gazed so long, or so openly, at any woman in my life. It was (at that time) the most intense voyeuristic experience I had ever had.

I had never felt my own personality so split in two: the friendly, conscientious professional on the outside, and the forbidden sexual animal within let off the chain and free to hunt its heart's desire.

I wondered if she felt my eyes fastened on her. Once, only once did she catch me at it, catch me looking longingly at her nipples. I must have let my eyes lock onto her, not realizing I had slipped into a kind of trance of staring. But at one point she suddenly raised her eyes and looked right at me and our eyes met for an instant. My heart beat hard as I quickly looked down and picked up my pen, that sleek black symbol of my power. I scribbled the word "caught" on my yellow pad. And then, to cover myself, "what the student said." When I raised my eyes again Thea had returned her attention to her students. For a while I looked at her expressive hands as she gestured, at her red mouth as she spoke, and I watched her dark eyes as they skipped from student to student. Gradually I started stealing glances at her breasts again, becoming bolder as Thea went about her teaching, until once more I had entered a zone of free forbidden looking.

I submitted a very favorable report on the class. I noted Thea's bright, rich voice, warm smile, clear instructions and responsiveness to questions. I said that she established a strong physical presence and moved comfortably around the room (I did not say that when she turned her back to the class to write on the board I admired the way she fit into her jeans. I did not report that I had dreamed of dragging her jeans and her panties halfway down her thighs and of holding her by the hips as she spread her hands on the blackboard, and of penetrating her from behind - as soon as class was over). I made a few helpful pedagogical suggestions in my report, of course. I did use the word 'stimulating' in my conclusion: "a stimulating and effective class." Naturally I did not mention what I found most stimulating of all.

A week later I received an email from Thea (my address was available on my school's website). She thanked me quite effusively for my write-up, which had been shared with her in the course of her evaluation session with her supervisor. She also told me that she had been offered a permanent position at her school.

I replied by telling her how pleased I was to hear her news and I invited her to have coffee and talk shop. I mentioned that there were some things I had left out of my report. Like the fact that two boys in the back row had secretly been passing notes during class. (I did not say that I had imagined what lewd things about their teacher they had been saying to each other. Nor did I say that the teacher's nipples had been clearly visible poking through her blouse throughout the class.)

She accepted my invitation. We hit it off. We became lovers, and three months later when her lease expired she moved in with me. I feasted on Thea's body every day, and above all on those firm, rubbery nipples.

I eventually asked Thea if she had known that her nips were showing during my observation. She said yes, she had noticed them early on but was powerless to do anything about it. And then, of course, she had caught me looking at them, but by that time she was getting used to being observed, so she just let me look. It turned out, ironically, that she had been the one to look first, because she had attended a public talk I had given and had liked my voice and my jokes and, she admitted, my body. When she heard I would be observing her class, she said the idea turned her on. The bra she chose to wear wasn't lacy or colored, but the fabric was thin and stretchy and had a sexy feel, she confessed. Plus, she'd been on duty during recess and the cold had gone right through her coat and tightened her nipples. My admiring gaze had kept them erect.

Like many teachers, Thea was in fact a closet exhibitionist. Only, you can't be an exhibitionist in a closet, can you? And in a class, you have work to do - it's not a sex club. So teachers have to find other outlets for the erotic side of their desire to show off in front of other people. I facilitated that impulse in Thea.

But the fact is that we both felt a little inhibited around town. We were too well known to fool around in public. Once we were at an outdoor restaurant in a working class district, which should have been safe for us. Thea had on a peasant blouse that bared her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra, but the blouse puffed out at the breasts, so it wasn't very noticeable. I love to look at strapless shoulders - so much nakedness, such an invitation to touch and kiss and bite - an invitation that both parties know cannot be accepted in public. Thea's blouse had those peasant puff sleeves low on the shoulders. Our table was partially screened from the other diners by some greenery.

We had drunk some wine. I reached a hand around and slid that puff sleeve lower. She let it cling to her upper arm. I adjusted the near sleeve to the same height. Now I could admire Thea's bare round shoulders and the expanse of bare flesh across her upper body.

"God, you look so beautiful and sexy," I told her. I gave her a kiss, a long kiss, and I teased her blouse a little further down her arms and chest until it was really just hanging there and I could see the pale flesh of her breasts separating dramatically in the center and the side of her near breast swelling out from her body.

I saw that a man at another table had taken an interest. Thea didn't notice him. He saw that I'd spotted him, but he just kept staring. Oh, I so wanted so much to slide that blouse off a breast and suck a nipple and feel it stiffen between my lips while that man watched - And just then the Principal of her school came in with a woman who was not his wife, which quickly put an end to our little show. They had not yet seen us (and never would, as we paid and slipped out the side as discreetly as possible). It was then that we decided we would have to be more discreet in our own city. And blackmail the Principal. Just kidding.

One day we took a little trip down by the seaside. We pulled over into a scenic overlook perched on a headland to catch the sunset as we were driving home. There were half a dozen cars there and some people strolling around on the grass. We parked at one end of the area, which had a beautiful view of the bay. The sun had just sunk below the horizon, lighting up the clouds above us.

When I suggested that we get in the back seat, Thea shot me a look.

"Don't worry, it's too public, I just like to be able to stretch my legs," I said.

We got in the back and folded the front seats forward. I pressed my key to lock the doors, which responded with an audible clunk. That got me another look from Thea.

"My prisoner," I said with a smile.

I put my arm around her and we kissed, as the warm light reflected from the clouds kissed the sea and land. It was intensely romantic. And our being in the back seat, where we had never been together before, made it intensely erotic too.

No one was paying any attention to us, but they could have, because we were not that far from the other cars. A couple can kiss while the sun sets, though, can't they? Of course, we weren't used to stopping at kissing. I discreetly undid a button, two buttons, of Thea's blouse and slid my hand across the warm flesh of her chest. Before long I had a breast in the palm of my hand and was slowly fondling it and exciting the nipple. Thea's nipples were always so responsive to stimulation.

And I was responsive to their responsiveness. I told Thea I had to adjust my clothing. I undid my belt and unzipped my fly.

"There, that's better," I said. My erection still strained against my boxers, but at least it was half free. Thea freed it altogether with a quick motion of her hand and began to stroke me.

I looked around. No one could actually look in unless they passed quite closely by the car. But there were people around. We looked a little suspicious in our back seat. We didn't want to be picked up for L & L (which is lewd and lascivious conduct, in case you don't know). Dusk was coming on and a couple of cars departed, making it a little safer. But Thea's soft hand gripping the cock erupting from my lap and turning it a deep shade of purple in a public place: that was definitely lewd behavior.

Then Thea went down on me. That was almost safer, though it was obvious what was happening if anybody looked. I kept a lookout. I stroked Thea's hair, and neck, and let a hand slide down her spine.

That was when I became aware of the figure of a man behind and to the side of the car looking in. I don't know where he had come from. At first I was afraid he might be a policeman. I turned my eyes to look at him. Thea didn't realize he was there, as she was too busy stroking and sucking. I saw no reason to alert her. The man was hardly a man at all, he was only Thea's age, with curly hair and athletic clothes, and something in his eyes told me that he was a voyeur - either one already obsessed with the art of looking or just a pervert of opportunity, so to speak. He seemed apprehensive at being discovered and took a step backward. Our eyes met for a millisecond, then he returned his gaze to the back of Thea's head, as if he could make himself disappear by paying no attention to the fact that he had just been detected.

Thea was wearing a cotton print skirt and a thong. My fingers reached for the top of her skirt and slowly dragged it up the back of her thighs, bunching its folds at her waist. I was slowly and deliberately baring her ass to our watcher, who began to masturbate. He looked around nervously from time to time, but it was getting darker and harder to see what he was doing from a distance. But I saw.

I decided to speak to Thea. I didn't want her to experience the sudden alarm of finding him there if she raised her head. In a calm, low voice I said, "Don't look now, but there's a man watching us. He's standing near the car. The car is locked. He's just a voyeur, he's just a kid, he's harmless."

Thea stopped her stroking and sucking. She slowly raised herself up and looked around for the man. When she saw him, she drew away from him and pressed against me. The man himself drew back, was almost pushed back by the fear of being exposed.

"It's OK, he's harmless, he's just a voyeur, the car if locked, he doesn't have a camera. Pay no attention to him. Don't look at him. I'll keep track of him. Close your eyes and I'll kiss you."

"He's so close."

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe."

Thea hesitated, then closed her eyes and we kissed, though I still felt the tension in her body. Reaching across her chest, I held her shoulder to steady her. Her clothing was disheveled. As I felt her relax a little I pushed her blouse off her shoulder and unbuttoned another button and then another until her blouse was open all the way. She had on a low-cut bra, a little something special for the weekend. I pressed her far shoulder back against the seat, and she leaned her head back as I kissed her deeply. He throat, her chest, and the tops of her breasts shone in the dim light for me and for the man.

I had to have her bra off. At first she resisted. Our little struggle was visible to the man. He crept closer to the car, with his eyes on Thea's chest. He looked at me again. I felt his eyes begging me to bare Thea's breasts. I granted his wish.

Thea's skirt was still high around her waist where I had drawn it up in the back; the back was now tucked behind her as she sat in a forward-facing twist on the back seat. In front, her skirt covered the tops of her thighs below her lap as if she was wearing a very short skirt. I slipped a hand under it and felt the damp thin fabric of the front of her thong. I stroked it with my middle finger. I could feel that Thea's labia wanted to part under my touch, but that thin piece of fabric was in the way. I slipped the tips of my fingers under the side of her thong and felt her hot slick sexual flesh and put one, then two fingers inside of her.

Thea was in the grip of passion now, and so was I. Her eyes were still closed. She was giving herself up to being touched, and to being seen. The man leaned forward and brought his face close to the side window. He was vigorously masturbating. I stole glances at him but I didn't want to disturb his concentration.

Thea reached for my cock again, now wet with her saliva, and began to stroke it. We found a rhythm together as I slid my fingers in and out of her while I rubbed my palm up against her clitoris.

Thea's breasts were both fully exposed. Her nipples were tight and hard. I took the near one between my lips and sucked, and teased that nipple between my teeth, then sucked as greedily as I liked, giving myself up to the intense oral pleasure. Thea, who loved to have her nipples sucked and bitten, responded by writhing sensually against my face and breathing hard and stroking me hard.

Suddenly I saw a beam of light. The man had taken out a little black Maglite and was directing it at Thea's free nipple right in front of my eyes. That nipple was dark pink and fully erect, and now it was lit up at the tip of her milk-white breast.

Thea suddenly opened her eyes. She gasped at the man's light, which he quickly took away. He continued to masturbate, though, and to look at Thea's breasts, and I saw that she was watching him stroke himself, though his body was partly turned away from her. When he saw that she was curious, he turned and masturbated for her in plain view. His cock was nothing special, but it was very proudly erect as it emerged from his pants, and he cocked his hips to stick it out. It must have a supreme liberation for him to show us what he had always had to hide. To masturbate openly while looking at Thea's breasts - I had done it myself (as she straddled a thigh to orgasm in bed), and I knew what a bliss it was.

I didn't want to lose the moment.

"Shut your eyes. Let him have a good look. Teach him how to desire you like I desire you."

She complied. The man had his light back on her body in seconds. Her chest was heaving. Her hard breathing was thrusting that free nipple upward, as if to show she wanted it to be seen and sucked. The man focused his beam on it. My eyes, and his eyes, sucked up the light of its form, its color, and its wild animal motion as Thea's chest rose and fell in the spasmodic rhythms of her sexual breathing.

I saw the pitiful yearning in the young man's eyes.

I rolled down the window. The man's mouth was on her nipple in no time. Thea gasped but submitted. She had never had both nipples sucked at once or given herself to a stranger (she later told me), and it drove her into an erotic frenzy. She thrust her pelvis against my hand and I fingered her hard. She started to come, loudly.

She was squeezing me hard. It was more than I could take. I too made sounds as I gushed all over her hand.

The man withdrew his head. We watched him as he masturbated to climax outside the car. We heard a strangled cry as he ejaculated onto the grass, then he slunk away, suddenly fearful. I closed the window. Thea and I embraced on the back seat, trembling.

Someone must have heard the orgasms in the other cars, but no one emerged to investigate. Perhaps the same thing was happening in and around those other cars - we would later learn that we had stumbled onto a dogging site. There would be other watchers in the bushes waiting for us when we returned a month later. But that is another story.