Teacher Strips Off

Story Info
Teacher strips during lesson and surprises students.
5.3k words
4.06
60.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

This just doesn't happen. How does your favorite teacher decide to performance such a private act in public yet alone in front of her class of college students. What has got into her mind, her psyche to enable her to carry this out in such a public way.

I can only imagine she has always had this fantasy to expose the truth about herself. To let go and be bold and do something beyond adventurous not just for herself but sharing it with others, in particularly the inexperienced

Something so unthinkable and shocking but absolutely beyond simply giving and sharing pleasure to the others

So what am I talking about? Would you perform a sexual act normally confined to your bedroom, your home and with your spouse with the presence of others. Would you really? I bet you won't and don't for that matter.

This story happened many years ago. What I am describing partially happened. But I will dramatise it more, add more to this interesting tale of adventure.

I will finish this fantasy for the teacher concerned. I will write beyond the excitement, the embarrassment, the second thoughts and continue her true intentions and remove her inhibitions and complete the lesson for her.

Our teacher Lisa, is a beautiful brunette. The kind of girl next door look. You know the kind of beauty with a look of hidden sexuality. Something sensual about her. And you wonder what's she is like, in bed. A woman of your imagination that could be rather fun to be with. A woman who would surprise you more than you thought. So Lisa was a lady like that, beautiful, not stunning model beautiful but attractive good looks, oozing sexiness, rather tall, slim and the most sensual pale skin. Beautiful enough not to require make up, her face slightly freckled without make up. Always well dressed in her professional uniform. Her hair tired up but rather than having straight hair, she had light locks of curls. When she smiled, she looked very attractive which complimented her gorgeous eyes. A very nice package indeed, someone who you would easily fantasy about, especially us students. Certainly she was every young man's dream.

Now our Lisa was I think 28 or maybe 29 years of age. She was our Psychology teacher at our college. Her classes were always a little different. Sometimes you did not know was to expect. Her lessons were not just about ABC but more about real communication, social interactions and relationship development through good communication.

This day started like every other. She would announce a scenario and students would then all participate in. Today I honestly would say she was more excited, more nervous than usual. Has she got something new for us to learn. Today the topic was all about witnessing and responding. We were to witness and then respond to what we saw, whether we get involved will be up to each individual. The topic today is "me" she said. "I want everyone to watch me, watch me carefully."

With that Lisa our teacher went to lock the classroom door then stood in front of her desk, in front of the class of students. There was around 20 of us, male and female, and begins running her fingers over her clothing. We didn't think anything too unusual, maybe she was feeling hot. But when she started to undo some buttons we realize something interesting was about happen. Everyone seem to stop breathing, not sound in the room. One thing I did notice today was she was wearing a little more of her favorite perfume. The room filled with the scent of that perfume.

Lisa was undoing her blouse buttons from the front. She look like she was blushing a little, perhaps a little nervous. We had no idea what she was planning. We had no idea it would be getting rather hot in here. My mind was playing sexual fantasizes already. Something hot was happening here and we are about to witness it live. My mind played around and around. I have only seen females naked on the Internet, in magazines, never in the flesh. Is this what's happening? No this is not happening. This type of thing only occurs in the movies? No one, especially our beautiful teacher would be this silly. I am just fantasizing, hoping, wishing. I would love to see more of her. She is only undoing her blouse because its hot but she did say "please watch me carefully." I am watching carefully. Watching her fingers nervously undo all her buttons. Her blouse falls open. I can see her bra. It was a pinkish colour, peach I think. It was a frilly patterned type of bra.. Something is definitely happening here.

I feel a heat between my legs. I feel my crotch rise uncontrollably. I felt a little embarrassed, maybe someone can see me in this state. I cross my legs. Lisa then slowly removes her blouse and let's it fall to the floor. I stare at her face. It was rosy and she appeared focused on Josh one of the other student who is sitting at the front. I can see his face also blushing, his eyes staring intensely directly at Lisa.

Now Lisa was standing there in her bra and skirt. I marvelled at her beautiful fair skin. She had a few odd 'beauty spots' over her upper body. She didn't look like she had large breast. I fantasized about what she looked like. Something very sexual is happening here, as Lisa licks her lips a few too many times. She is now staring at the back of the room, opening and closing her eyes. Her hands are wondering over her bra and lower body, over her skirt. I feel my pants going moist with excitement and anticipation. I can't wait for this to happen whatever it be, will be.

I begin to feel something running up my penis to its tip. It's pre cum. I am feeling rather aroused, turned on immensely. But I can't take my eyes off her beauty, sexiness and watching her desire to show us more. I think again what she looks like underneath. I am rock hard and breathing faster. What is happening here? This is a similar feeling to when I am looking at those magazines but a lot more intense, this is real and happening now, live. No, she will start to talk to us soon and reopen the door. Then ask us for our reactions. Yes that's what did happen in reality. In that occasion I remember we were too embarrassed to ask questions. I think we shall take it much further as I imagined what Lisa is really like.

Lisa then begins to unravel her brunette locks and let her hair hang loose. In an instance she looked different, better, more stunning, more attractive, yes she looked real nice.

She stood there not saying anything and takes a more deeper breath, like she was planning her next move. She starts to unzip her skirt from behind. With the silence in the room you can hear the zip go down. I swallowed hard for a second after holding my breath for a few seconds too long. I feel I am developing a lump in my throat.

Her skirt falls to the floor. Wow, she was stunning. Our teacher has a stunning figure. I have always imagine this to be true. Now here she is standing there in front of us all. She has beautiful long legs. Beautiful pale fair skin. Yes she was more than what I fantasized about. She was wearing matching peach colour panties with the same frilly pattern. They were more skimpy than I imagined she would wear. The colour was slightly darker than her bra. I think they look damp. Moist looking, a bit like my pant.

I am breathing faster, heavier, getting excited, aroused. Never been with a girl before. We are all turned on. I feel more fluid run up to my small head between my legs. I am embarrassed and sweating with excitement. Never really felt this way before and it was beyond my control.

Suddenly I was knocked out of my dream world. The door was opened to the classroom. Two of the female students in the class had left. Too embarrassed to stay and watch more. The guys were all hanging on watching, staring at the teacher, in a trance.

I could look at her forever. She oozed sexuality. She was licking her lips, still staring at Josh. Maybe he's got something we don't have. He's had a girlfriend before until recently. Maybe that's what it is. Her fingers still lightly running around her body, touching herself. She had a look of pleasure on her face. She was blushing all over her body from her face to her legs. She would open and close her eyes every now and then. I think she was savoring the feeling of so many eyes on her, watching her, staring at her every movement, following the lines of her fingers over her skin. Clearly she was enjoying being the centre of attention.

I can see from the corner of my eyes Josh drooling, saliva seems to be dripping from his open mouth. His eyes meeting Lisa's. His face flushed red, his right foot tapping quickly but lightly on the floor. He's nervously waiting like me, waiting, wanting what's next. But can't wait much longer.

I stare back at Lisa, her eyes closed, her hands still wondering, slowly rubbing now her breasts and body. Her breathing I can now hear now. It was rather hot hearing her panting lightly. She was enjoying herself, enjoying the attention. I feel a wave of pleasure coming over me. It was a feeling of lust. Seconds become minutes. My own breathing laboured.

Suddenly I see Lisa staring directly at me. Her diamond eyes beautiful blue green, intensely looking at me as she starts to undo her bra.

Her bra falls to the ground. For a moment I felt I was in love, I was in love with her, my teacher Lisa. I am staring at her beautiful perky breasts and very hard nipples. Her erect nipples are surrounded by large deep red puffy circles. I know now that it's her areolar now enlarged with excitement. Her breast are as I imagined, beautiful. She appears to be excited and nervous. I hear her let out a quiet drawn sound from her lips, as her breathing becomes slow and heavy.

I feel more throbbing down there and again more movement of fluids moving to my swollen head as I watch Lisa start to rub her breasts and play with her nipples. She was rolling them between her fingers. Her face appears distorted, her mouth opening slightly and I can see her tongue inside doing a licking motion. She bits her lower lip in anticipation. She had a look of satisfaction. She licks her fingers and starts to roll her nipples again with her moist fingers. She lets out another sound. I can only describe it as a sound of pleasure. She is starting to moan. A woman moaning is such a turn on.

I watch her and I want her. She is turning me on and everyone else, even the females in the class on, big time. I want this beautiful lady for myself. My mind again goes into heaven as I think about the rest of her body. What is she like? what does she feel like? I want to touch her. I want to touch her skin. I can still smell her perfume in my nostrils. Whatever she is trying to do, it's definitely working.

Suddenly I am again interrupted by a moaning sound coming from her. The sound of a woman moaning is such a turn on.

Lisa is now inserting her hand down her panties. My god I need to watch this. I think this is looking like it's going all the way.

Then she returns her fingers to her mouth, licking them, then runs her hands over her body and breasts. Her eyes remain closed. And she is moaning a bit more. Her breathing heavy and quicker now. Suddenly I hear her groan out, "My god I am so hot now, you need to watch this, I am so turned on, I am so aroused." The room is completely silence, you can hear that pin drop.

Lisa then starts to lie down on the desk. She really is going to do something here. Nothing in this world can stop this now, nothing is going stop us watching this.

As she laid down she begins to open her long legs, spreading those lovely legs and thighs. Lisa uses her hands to hold her legs apart completely. We can now all see the wetness between her legs. We can now see her pubic hairs sticking out from either side of her skimpy panties. Her panties look very damp.

Suddenly a rush of euphoric pleasure takes over me as I stared at the beautiful sight in front of me. My imagination runs wild. Something is happening here. Between my legs I am throbbing and pulsating. I had just cum in my pants. I try to keep a straight face, making no sound. I have cum before in my dreams and when I occasionally masturbated thinking about women. And now we have a woman, our teacher lying there in the most compromising position completely spread eagled. Displaying us her private parts, not every day does your desired teacher do this. I need to savour the moment.

I had to compose myself and refocus on the object of my desire, Lisa. Lisa is now running her fingers over her panties. Her panties looked very moist to a point you can almost see her pubic hairs and pussy lips underneath the shear material. I can hear her start to moan louder. I can now hear her say something. What she was saying has heightened my arousal to another level, "My god yes, oh yes, oh god yes, watch me." she moaned.

In an instant I can feel my penis throbbing, growing hard again. I think she going to play with herself and asking for a reaction from us. No, everyone is so focused on her in complete silence. I want to watch this. I have never seen a woman touch herself. I want to see her reaction, how she does it. Her body is meandering like a snake on the desk. Her hips are moving up and down. Her legs flexing. She looks so stunning. So hot. She is moaning again, "Ohhh yeah, watch me, watch me, Ohhhh." Oh god I just want to eat her!! Suddenly she quietens down and her fingers run down to her panties. Slowly teasing, she pulls her panties to one side exposing her bush and slit. For what seem like minutes everyone was in shock as we see her privates for the first time. She was quite hairy there, not like what I have seen in magazines where all the women are partially shaven there. I looked at her moistness on her pubic hair and my mind starts to fantasize again. What does she smell like?, taste like? What does she look like there, inside?

Finally she stands back up. For moment I thought it was over. That was our lesson for now. For a few seconds I was disappointed. But she still had that look of pleasure on her pretty face.

She stares at Josh again and then slowly takes off her panties. Yes, yes I thought, she is still going to do something here. Oh god yes, my mind still racing, fantasizing about her.

The look of shear lust covered her beautiful face. She smiled. A face that sunk a thousand ships. Smile at me I thought, I hoped. She places her panties on the desk then stood up straight. She is so stunning. Her pubic hair unshaven but neat.

Her body, beautifully fair skinned with the odd freckles and moles. But she was blushing nervously as she stood there stark naked in front of the class.

I wanted to be close to her, to smell her skin, to feel her body heat, to look into those beautiful eyes.

But it was not to be and she points to Josh and quietly ask him to stand up and come closer. Josh stunned at the request, only stood up after a few moments. I think he was having trouble. His pant was moist and he sported a large bulge.

He shuffles forward slowly towards the desk. As he moves, Lisa lies back down on the desk, spreads her legs wide.

We can see the glistening wetness between her legs. I am throbbing hard now. Keep watching I tell myself.

Josh stands there in stunned silence. His jaw dropping and his eyes glazed with lust, staring at Lisa's wet slit and hairiness.

"Oh yeah watch me, watch me, come closer Josh, watch me, watch me carefully, oh yes," she moans. What she does next made me nearly stop my breathing.

She runs her fingers down to her pussy and slowly parts her pubic hairs then slowly and deliberately pulls apart her pussy lips completely open, fully exposing herself to everyone. She starts to moan, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, watch me, Ohhhhh, look at me."

We can all see her insides. I have never seen a woman naked before yet alone this. So I focused on the inside of her vulva. She was very pink, deep pink inside. Her labia looked crusty, light folds, creases, a little chunky looking. It looks like they are covered in a layer of secretions running over her whole vulva, in and around the insides. Did she look dirty, unclean? But she was very moist. Creamy moist. My god, my god I want to touch her. I want to know what she is like. I want to smell her. My mind goes crazy with lust. Between my legs more pre cum spills out of my cock as its throbs and pulsates. My god I want her.

Lisa then pulls up her pubic hairs to expose her clitoris. "Oh yeah, oh yeah," she moans with resignation. At the time I did not know what it was. But it look swollen, red, the centre of the universe. She was very wet up there as well. Moist, glistening in the room light. It was like a button to turn on.

Then she does another unthinkable, another new surprise. Lisa rubs her fingers in circles around her inner labia and brings it to her nose, briefly sniffs her creamy fingers then inserts them into her mouth, tasting herself. She begins to moan again, "Oh god yes, Ohhh, watch me." Then licks her fingers and rubs them on her pussy again. This is so dirty. This is so disgusting. It was nasty, but I am so aroused watching her go about her private business in front of us all. This is all new to us all.

Again more dampness oozes out of my penis head. My cock rock hard again. I try to hold back, not possible I am so hot now.

She then motions Josh to come closer. Moaning as she did. Lust covered her pretty face. "Smell my pussy Josh, tell me you like it, tell me it's turns you on." For a moment Josh stood there like an idiot, then lowers his face to her opened vulva. He inhales her smell, her aroma. He stares closely at her private parts for what seem like a whole minute. Not touching her but taking in deep breathes. All the while Lisa is moaning uncontrollably now, her hips heaving with pleasure. "Ohhh, smell me, smell me Josh" she moans. Josh is now using his hands to hold her thighs wide open while Lisa spreads her pussy open for him. "Do you like it Josh, do you like what you see." Josh is in a trance now. He looks like in shock, not able to respond back. Lisa is moaning uncontrollably now, her hands are now touching her face and body. She is rolling her nipples with her fingers of the other hand. Josh has now taken control. He uses his own hands to further spread the teachers labia. And pulls back her prepuce to fully exposed her swollen clitoris. He is studying her vulva, inspecting her private parts. He is touching her labia, pulling at her pubic hairs, playing with her hairs, then smelling her odor on her pubic hairs, smelling her pussy. He is getting his just dessert, as he tries to control her body moment and enjoying, learning about Lisa.

It was unbelievable, Josh had his face between the teachers legs and she was moaning loudly, talking dirty, telling him to, " Eat me, please eat me, taste me, taste me." Oh my god this is so nasty. Her breathing very heavy, panting with lust, her hands rubbing her breasts, nipples, her lips, her face. Moaning heavily, it sounds like something is going to give.

I hear a sucking sound. Josh is tonguing her out. I can see his tongue licking around her vulva. He alternates between her clitoris and pussy lips, tasting her, sucking up her juices.

He is pleasuring her, her body convulsing, her left leg appears to be flexing, her toes appear to be twitching. She moaning loud. "Oh god I so turned on, eat me, don't stop, oh yessss, ohhhhhh." Suddenly she orgasms, cums, her body thrashes, convulses. Josh sucks up her cum juices. The room fills with her smell. He pulls back a little and watches as her pussy lips twitches involuntarily, as the orgasm washes over her frame. Her face contorted with pleasure. There is nothing more arousing than watching the face of a woman when she orgasms. Her face flushed, her eyes roll back, moaning, her head rolls and is thrown back with pleasure, her body movements.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers
12