Teacher-Student Porno

Story Info
A retired professor makes a porno with an innocent student.
3.7k words
4.24
97.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers

As I have explained in a number of these stories, I worked for many years as a professor of English at a small but expensive New England college. During that time, I was able to sample the wares of many pretty young students who crossed my path. Was this wrong? Of course it was wrong. I have never pretended to have any sense of morality, and I can tell you that most of these stories were true; only the names, including mine, were changed to protect the guilty.

But this little story took place shortly after I retired at the mandatory age of 65. In the world in which we live with older people being much healthier and mentally alert than they have been in the past, there is no real reason why someone in the educational field should have to retire at 65. But that's the policy.

After retirement, I spent quite a bit of time traveling around in Europe by train, and I spent a lot of time reading. But after awhile, you get tired of that, so I decided to visit my brother, who lived in Burbank, California. He worked as a publicist for one of the big movie studios.

To my surprise, I found after I got there that I actually liked California and the Los Angeles area.

"So, do you think you might like to move here?" my brother asked.

"I don't know. Despite being retired, I would still like to work, but I don't know if I could find a job."

"Teaching?"

"No, I'm tried of that. I would like to do something else."

"You could be an actor," he said with a smile.

"Well, I was the head of the theatre department at the college—and acted in a number of productions where they needed an older man."

"See—you're a natural," he said with a laugh.

"I don't know. Don't you have go through all the rigmarole of getting an agent and all that?"

"If you're really serious and plan to make a career of it here, you do. But you don't have to if it's done as a lark."

"What do you mean?"

"There's one type of movie where they hire people to act who have no training at all. So you can just do it for fun—and forget about making a career out of it."

"And what's that?"

"I don't want you to take offense at this, since unlike the old days, there's nothing illegal about it. It's the adult film industry, most of which is located in the San Fernando Valley, right up the road."

"You're kidding."

He smiled. "I'm not kidding. I have a friend who works for one of the companies. Seventh Heaven, it's called. He has a job similar to mine, only for the adult industry. I could get you an appointment with him if you want, and they probably could use you, since you have some acting experience, and they liked the grandfatherly type."

"Really?" I found that herd to believe.

"Yes. Someone your age could be an asset to them. He smiled again. "They're always looking for the older man who wants to seduce the pretty young girl. And these girls are pretty. You would be amazed at how many girls in the Valley go right from high school into porn. They've heard that a girl can make fifty thousand a year—or more—which is true. Also, some of them are girls from nearby colleges who need the money to continue with school. They just do it part-time. And speaking of college, I know from a couple of things you've told me about 'college life' that you may have enjoyed that experience already once in a while."

"Nonsense. I'm a man of high moral caliber."

"Yeah, I know....Do you take Viagra?"

"No."

"You may want to consider that. I have some here if you feel you want to try it."

"Thanks. I may take you up on that."

"Most people interested in the porn industry find out about jobs by looking at the classified ads in Variety, the entertainment newspaper. They advertise auditions."

I nodded.

"I've never been to one, but I understand that sometimes there's so many people at the better company auditions that you sometimes have to wait for a couple of hours before your turn comes."

"Wow."

"But I'll call him and get you past all that."

"How long does it take to do a movie?"

"Just a couple of days. Unlike the old adult movie days, today they don't shoot full-length pictures any more. Nearly all of the adult movie theaters have closed. Everything is on the Internet now, and most of it is free, since they hope the viewer will order more than the five-minute clip. The full-length movie runs just about a half hour, like a vignette or short story. You know: something like 'Alison in college wonders how she going to be able to raise her grade, since her professor is so strict." He smiled. "I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that."

"Of course not."

"The pay is not great, but it's not bad. They pay about a thousand dollars a day to the girl and about four hundred to the guy."

"Not bad at all."

"But like the real Hollywood, it's a long day. Twelve or sixteen hours."

"Wow."

"But it's only for a couple of days. And Seventh Heaven has higher production and story values than most of the other adult film companies. So they're the best."

I nodded.

"And if the girl is over eighteen, there's nothing illegal about it."

"But what if--?"

"Your former college associates see it? Who cares? You're retired now. They probably would envy you."

"I don't know..."

"Want me to call?"

"I'll think about it."

And I did think about it. Overnight. And my conclusion was: Why not?"

So I had my brother call and set up an appointment with a man named Nelson.

Even though I was unfamiliar with the Valley, I managed, using my brother's second car, to find Seventh Heaven. It was a very nice-looking office in a nice area, and I found that Nelson was a dapper well-dressed man of about 50. We talked about the film he was planning, to be called "Goodbye Mr. Chip", a play on the old movie title. It would be a half-hour epic about a professor who is retiring from an ivy-league college and who is being helped to pack his books on the last day by his attractive student assistant. What made this story amazing was that it was not unlike some of the experiences I already had.

Nelson had me do a reading for the part.

"You sound and look great," he said. "And you obviously can act. I think you would be perfect for the part."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"I assume I need to memorize the script?"

"No. This is a low budget short-term project. We're just looking for people, men and young ladies, intelligent enough to remember what the storyline is all about and then to make up their own dialogue to go with it. It usually works great, looks very natural, and if you get stymied, we just cut and do that part over."

"I get it."

I was also surprised and relieved that he did not ask to see me naked. For a man of my age, I am in pretty good shape, but I am old.

"For this role, we want you fully dressed," he explained. "The contrast between you dressed and her totally naked will make it even more erotic."

"Good point."

"One thing you will have to do before next week is to go to our doctor and get a checkup to make sure you have no sexually transmitted diseases. We pay for it. He'll give you a certificate if you're okay. Bring the certificate with you when you come on Monday morning at seven. We start early." He handed me a card. "The doctor's office is just a few blocks from here."

"Who will be the girl?"

"We haven't decided yet. We're still auditioning, but I can guarantee you she will be pretty—and young."

"Wonderful."

"I think you'll like it."

"And get paid."

"And get paid."

"What should I wear?"

"What you have on will be fine. You look tweedy."

So I showed up at his office promptly at 7 a.m. on Monday.

"Where is the filming done?" I asked. "Surely not here."

"No, the Valley and LA are full of warehouses containing permanent sets of anything you can imagine. Haunted houses, castles, you name it. They can be rented by the day. So that's where we're going. It's just a couple of miles from here. We're just waiting for Alexandra."

"Alexandra?"

"The girl. She's a student at Santa Monica College and needs the money. She's never done anything like this before, which makes it even better. A little shyness in a story like this doesn't hurt."

I nodded, realizing that I was entering a different world of it's own.

Ten minutes later, Alexandra showed up. She was beautiful: a petite thing about five-foot six with long brown hair and green eyes. I was surprised to see how informally she was dressed: in the usual college garb of tight jeans and a gray sweatshirt with the words 'SANTA MONICA" on it. But then I realized she didn't have to wear anything fancy if she was going to be naked most of the time.

"Sit down," Nelson said, "And meet your leading man, Mr. Baker."

She smiled as she turned to me—but she also looked a little nervous. I shook her hand.

"Alexandra," she said, "But people call me either 'Lexy' or "Alex.'"

"I'm Donald Baker." I smiled back at her. "I'll call you Alex if you don't mind."

"In the script, he's a retiring professor," Nelson said, "And amazingly enough, that's what he is now: a retired professor."

"Wonderful," she said.

Nelson stood. "So let's go to the studio."

"You two get in the back and get acquainted," Nelson said, as we approached his blue Mercedes. "I'll drive."

"Okay," I responded.

"I'm really nervous about this," she said. "I've never done anything like this before. But I really need the money."

"Guess what? I've never done anything like this beforet either. I retired from a college in New England about a year ago and am visiting my brother out here. So both of us will be virgins—so to speak."

"Good." She smiled.

Nelson's drove to a warehouse a couple of miles away. There were no identifying signs on the building. He drove up to a small door and motioned for us to get out. We did so and went inside. It was amazing. The huge warehouse was filled with about eight different sets: a living room, a school classroom, a bedroom, a store, and a book-lined office, which I assumed was meant to be the professor's office. It looked quite realistic.

"This is it," Nelson said. I knew that it must be "it" since it was the only set which was lighted. A half dozen people were already there. I learned later that they were the cameraman, two light men, the soundman, a makeup girl and the grip—whatever that was. Nelson was to be the director. I began to wonder if Alexandra was going to feel comfortable with all these people seeing her naked.

"Is there a bathroom?" I asked Nelson.

He pointed. "At the end."

I walked back to the bathroom at the end of the warehouse, took a pee, and popped a Viagra pill. Then I went back.

Alexandra had apparently replaced her "Santa Monica" shirt with a simple blue T-shirt. I found out later it was because the director did not want to identify the location of the college. "It's more universal without it," he said.

And thus, after makeup and some coaching, the story began:

"ACTION!" the director said.

I began packing away books in a carton. The books on the shelves of the set were all fakes, but at least these books in front of me were real. Alexandra was helping me.

"I'm going to be really sorry to see you go," she said.

"I'm going to be sorry not to see you anymore," I replied. "But mandatory retirement calls."

"That sucks."

"I agree, but I have no choice over the matter."

She paused for a long moment, then looked up. "This is probably silly," she said. "But would you like to have a picture of me–to remember me by?"

"That would be very nice," I said.

She turned and reached for a manila envelope she had brought with her, which was on my desk. "I took this with a self-timer on my digital camera, put it into my computer and printed it out. I hope you won't be offended." She handed the envelope to me.

"Why would I be offended?" I opened the envelope and pulled the picture out—and saw why she might say that. She was posing in front of my bookcase in the office, and she was completely naked, with a shy smile, and her right hand cupped in front of her pubis area. (I found out later that the adult video would cut to a close-up of the picture at that point.) "I had no idea you were so beautiful," I said, looking at the picture. "I will treasure this."

"I'm glad you're not offended."

I paused. "My only regret is that I can't see the real thing."

"....You could," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Would you like me to take off my clothes? I could help you pack that way—naked."

I thought about it for a few moments. "Yes, I would."

"Here goes," she said with a nervous smile. She crossed her hands at the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing a small white bra. She dropped the T-shirt on the floor and put her hands behind her back to unfasten the bra, which she then dropped on the T-shirt. She was beginning to blush a little. Finally, with a sigh, she unfastened her jeans and pushed them down.

Now, she was clad only in a skimpy pair of white panties. Without looking up, she hooked her thumbs in the sides of the panties and pushed them down until they were draped around her ankles. When she looked up with a nervous smile, she was really blushing. Even though she was careful not to look at the cameraman or the director—or anyone else but me, she was surely aware that she was standing naked in front of a half dozen men and women—all of whom were undoubtedly admiring her nude form—and looking forward to what was going to come next.

And so was I. "You are really beautiful," I said.

"Thank you," she murmured.

Alex had virtually flawless skin, small but beautiful breasts with maroon and pointy nipples about the size of quarter, a lovely narrow waist and the best attraction of all: a small brunette muff, which she covered with her right hand.

"Take your hand away," I said. And she did.

She certainly was a real treat to look at, and I began to wonder if she would be able to go through with it all—to have sex in front of a number of people. I hoped so. Improvising, I walked over to my desk and sat down on the big leather chair behind it. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the cameraman move as well to get a better angle. "Come here," I said, and she did so. She stood in front of me completely naked, and as Bach would say: "I could feel my old organ beginning to swell."

The cameraman moved to the other side of the room so he could get her full frontal. "I can pack the books at any time," I said. "I would rather pay attention to your beautiful body. Is that all right with you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Why don't you sit on my lap?"

She turned sideways and did so. The cameraman moved back to where he had been. I put my left arm around her bare shoulders and my right hand at the top of her thigh.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

She nodded.

I leaned over and gave her a kiss, gentle at first, but then with what appeared to be her encouragement, I slipped my tongue inside her mouth, and we soon were sucking each other's tongue and biting each other's lips. It was altogether one of the most erotic experiences I ever had, and I finally had to come up for air. "Wow," I said.

Then I began caressing her lovely virgin-like breasts, and I could feel the little pointy nipples grow harder. I bent over to suck one of them. It grew firmer still. "You are making my pants so tight," I said. This was also improvised. I took her left hand and put it over the growing crotch of my pants.

She smiled when she felt it. "Did I do that?" she asked.

"You did that....Would it be all right if I took it out?"

She nodded.

I unzipped my pants and did so. Despite my age, it was a respectable-looking penis, a little wet at the end. I took her right hand and brought it over to encircle my turgid member. "It's big," she said, as she smiled and began to breathe a little more deeply.

I spread her thighs a little and gently inserted my middle finger inside of her. It was warm—but to my surprise, it also was wet.

"You're wet," I said.

"I know. It may sound incredible, but I think I'm aroused." she replied.

I laughed. "I think I am too."

That exchange was not in the script, so I admired her invention. "Would you take me in your mouth?" I asked.

"All right." She slipped off my lap to the carpeted floor, turned and grasped my penis again. Then she licked it from the bottom to the top, kissed the head, covered it with her mouth and began to suck.

Well, she may not have been terribly experienced at this, but that was part of her charm: an innocent young girl sucking the penis of a man old enough to be her father—or even grandfather.

After about ten minutes of trying to hold off, I realized I could not do that any longer and came with an explosion in her mouth. At first she seemed surprised and pulled back a little. But then she put it back in her mouth and sucked me dry. Finally, she pulled back, opened her mouth and showed me and the cameraman what looked like vanilla pudding. Then with a "gulp" she swallowed it. She must have watched some movies about how to do this, or else the director had told her ahead of time. But it certainly was an erotic thrill for me to watch her swallow.

"Cut!" the director said. Then he stood up from his chair and came over. "That was great. You did a wonderful job, Alexandra. Are you sure you don't want a job doing this professionally?"

"I don't think so," she said with a smile, as she stood.

"You could make fifty thousand a year—or more."

"That's what I've heard. But I would be mortified if my parents found out I even did this one."

The director turned to me. "How are you doing?"

"Fine."

"Ready for the final act?"

"I think I need some recovery time."

"Twenty minutes?"

"That should do it."

He turned around. "Twenty minute break everyone!" The he turned back. "Some coffee—or a glass of wine?"

"Wine would be great," I said.

"Me too," Alex replied. "But do you have a robe or something I could wear while we're taking a break?"

"Janet, get her a robe!" the director called, turning.

A few minutes later, we were all sitting in the canvas chairs with our wine and some cheese.

"For the big climax—so to speak—I would like you to sit Alexandra on your desk and push her back," the director said. "Then may you could sit in your chair and do a little oral sex."

"That sounds fine to me," I replied. It sounded more than fine.

"Finally you stand up, slip it into her, and pump away. We can get a good camera angle on that. Since you've already come in her mouth, you can come inside her if you want, but then after that, move away a little to the side so we can get a shot of your cum slipping out of her. I assume you're on the pill?" he asked Alexandra.

"Yes, I am, but I hope to God my father never sees this."

"Is he a fan of porn?"

"I don't know. Who knows?"

"You're not doing anything illegal, so don't worry about it."

A little later we were ready for the big climax. Alex took off the robe, and we assumed our positions. I sat her up on the edge of my desk and gently pushed her back. Then I sat in my chair, leaned forward and licked her delicious-looking slit. Never in my life had I had a paid job that I enjoyed so much. And she seemed to be enjoying it too, with soft moans.

Finally it was time for the grand entrance. I stood and pushed my rigid cock into her warm and wet slit, and she began to moan louder. "Oh Goddddddd,"

After about ten minutes of this, I knew I could stand no more and shot off inside her.

"Ohhhh!" she cried.

And then I had an inspiration for the finale. I leaned over her and kissed her. She returned the kiss with enthusiasm, her tongue snaking around in my mouth. Finally, I took her hands, raised her up and brought her to her feet.

"Cut!" The director cried. "That was fucking fantastic!"

Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers
12