Teacher, Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was flushing as I walked over to the sink, my erection still full and not ready to allow me to pee yet. I spent about two minutes brushing my teeth to get that cotton feeling out of my mouth and this allowed my prick to calm down enough for me to pee. As I turned around, Mary was staring at me, well more specifically the snake between my legs. She sighed lightly as I stepped over to the toilet. She continued to stare as the steady stream of yellow fluid drained from my body, sending a little shiver through me like a mild orgasm.

Mary finally brushed her teeth which gave me a chance to stare. Her large breasts hung down as she bent over the sink and her nipples sprang to life as they came in contact with the cold porcelain. While she had a woman's wide hips, her buns were tight and there seemed to be little excess fat. Women in their twenties would be envious of her body. Yet she chose to hide it while at school dressing in a very conservative manner. While she had made sure I was never in any of her classes, I had heard from friends that she was a stern teacher and didn't tolerate any joking around in her class. I knew it was a façade because she clearly loved teaching and being around young people.

While I had been admiring her, my morning wood had turned into a long hardened log and I walked up behind her as she spit out the last of the toothpaste. I ran the engorged head against her slit and felt her shiver as she grabbed the sink and squeezed.

"Can we take a shower first?" she asked, turning around to face me. The look on her face told me she wasn't used to any body odor.

In the shower we kissed, caressed, and fondled every portion of each other's bodies but never consummated the deal. We climbed out and toweled each other dry with a few well-placed kisses in between, but decided to stay in our aroused state and leave before the other girls woke up.

We stopped at a diner for a quick breakfast and were able to get one of the small booths. I think everyone thought we were a mother and son out for Sunday breakfast while we sat there playing a little grab-and-tickle. She spread her legs wide as I ran my hand up her left leg, the soft nylon creating chills in my body. But when they touched her bare thigh, it brought both of us to a new state of arousal.

She was trying to control her breathing and smile, all the while looking around the diner to see if anyone was watching us. I had to chuckle knowing what a turn-on this public sex was. Her first experience with it was last night in the club, but it was dark and no one could see us and she couldn't see anyone else. Today we were doing it in the full light of day and it was taking the arousal to a new level for her.

The waitress stopped at the booth next to us to fill coffee mugs and then over at us to see if Mary needed a refill. She just smiled and shook her head no, while I kept my hand perfectly still until the waitress turned away. Then I moved my hand up into her dense forest of pubic hair until I found that moist, slippery slit and pushed a finger quickly inside before she could protest. She coughed, a small piece of toast popping out of her mouth, and then glared at me.

I removed my finger and brought my hand back above the table to pick up a piece of bacon. I took a small bite and then licked my fingers to taste the juice from her honey pot.

"Hmm, honey and bacon. Sweet and salty. What a fantastic combination. I think I should try this more often. Would you like to try it?" I asked offering her my finger.

"I think it is time to go, young man." She clearly was not amused.

She plopped a ten on the table and started pushing me out. I took the hint and didn't make a fuss. Once outside, I apologized and she accepted it and smiled. I didn't try anything else as she drove, sitting quietly sucking her delicious nectar from my finger. She stopped by Ione's so I could sneak in the back door and get my gym bag with my dirty clothes and then dropped me at my house. She smiled but quickly drove off once I shut the car door. I think she was afraid my mom would see her.

I was a little nervous about going in the house because I didn't want to interrupt my parents if they were having their weekend sex marathon. It was late morning but I had known them to do it all day long so I felt my apprehension was warranted. Then I heard mom's voice singing softly in the backyard and walked up the driveway to see her.

"Hi mom. How's your weekend going?" I asked innocently.

"Hi sweetie. You're home early. Everything all right?" she asked as she hugged me and placed a soft kiss on my lips, lingering just long enough to send a message straight to my cock.

She was wearing a short white dress with a summer-like pattern of yellow and light blue flowers on it. It exposed about half her thighs when she was standing but much more when she was bent down in the garden. The top was low-cut and straight across revealing a lot of cleavage like most of her dresses. How could a mom be such a sex-kitten even when she was working in the garden?

"Oh honey, Kathy called looking for you. I told her I would have you call her when you got home."

"Thanks mom. I'll call her now."

She was back down on her knees in the dirt and it took all my willpower to turn and walk away. I went in and called Kathy and she invited me over to her place, which was a surprise given our recent talks. But she sounded cheerful enough so I told her I would be right over. I changed out of my dirty, smoky clothes and put on clean underwear and shorts and a tee shirt. I still didn't see dad so he was either resting or he took off to play golf which would be a rest after what she probably put him through yesterday.

I avoided mom and jogged over to Kathy's only slightly winded when I arrived. I hadn't even broken a sweat. I noticed the front door was open so I just rang the bell and opened the screen and walked in. I could hear Kathy's flip-flops approaching from the kitchen. She was wearing that translucent white bikini with her nipples stiff and poking out the material and was carrying two beers. I was about to say something about how beautiful she looked but she stopped me cold with an index finger placed hard on my lips.

"My parents have gone for the day. I broke up with Jack last night. Me, you, in my bedroom now!" And she turned and headed up the stairs.

I stood there flabbergasted. How could things change so much in two days? I lose Ione to Tina, she breaks up with Jack, and now she wants to be more than friends even knowing that we're really brother and sister. I quickly locked the door and took the stairs two at a time getting to her bedroom just as she set the beers down on her night stand. I was more out of breath now than when I had run over here.

As she turned around I placed a hand around her waist and pulled her to me, my other hand coming up to caress her cheek as kissed passionately. Her hands were up under the back of my shirt as she returned the feverish kiss, her sharp claws softly scraping the delicate skin and sending those shivers up and down my spine. With the aroused state that Mary had left me in, I would have to be careful not to have a repeat of that night I took her virginity.

I broke the kiss and looked straight into those beautiful blue eyes. "Believe me when I say there is nothing I want more, but I need to know what changed your mind before we do this again. A couple days ago you were saying this could never be and that we would just be friends. So what gives?"

"I missed you," she said with a tear flowing out of one eye. "Jack is a nice guy, but he's too nice. And he's too shy to try anything. And when I try to talk to him about anything on a personal level, he just doesn't get it. He doesn't understand me like you do. He can't console me when I need it. He can't even cheer me up when I'm down. He's just...not you." And the tears began to flow, dripping down and making wet spots on her white bikini top.

I hugged her to me, my arms wrapped tightly around her back until I thought I would squish her. She hugged me back with equal fervor as the tears continued. We stood together like that for at least five minutes until I could feel her sobbing abate. My shirt was soaked but it felt so right to hold her in my arms. I kissed her cheek, and then her forehead as we separated. I reached over to the night stand and grabbed three tissues out of the box for her.

She blew her nose for a couple minutes, needing a few more tissues to clean it all up. She smiled up at me with reddened eyes and I knew we were going to be okay.

"Not really the sexy look I wanted to give you," she laughed. "Here I am trying to beat out all the competition from the gorgeous women that have suddenly come into your life and I'm crying like a baby. I can compete with Ione but I'm not a mature, experienced woman like Mrs. Taylor."

"How did you know about Mrs. Taylor?" I asked, concerned that our secret was out and she could get into trouble.

"I've known you all my life Joey. Did you think I couldn't tell when you were acting strange a few weeks ago? I followed you one day and saw you kissing her. Grading papers on a weekend? Your mom may have bought that line, but I certainly knew you better."

I sat on the bed next to her and wrapped my arm around her again, pulling her close. I kissed her cheek and nibbled her earlobe which got her laughing.

"You don't have to compete with anyone," I told her. "You've always been my number one and always will be. Even Ione realized it before I did. But there's something else we should discuss before you decide to take this to the next level."

"You don't love me anymore," she pouted.

"No, I love you more each day, but I have a physical condition that seems to be related to my mom's. I get sexually aroused constantly and sometimes at inopportune times. I can't always control it."

"What's that got to do with your mom?"

"My mom suffers from spontaneous sexual arousal. At first they thought it was psychological, all in her head, like a nymphomaniac. But now they think it's a physical problem with her brain and nerve endings and there's no known cure. She can have twenty orgasms a day. When I have an orgasm, I usually stay hard and can have multiple orgasms several times a day."

"I'm not sure that's a problem," she chuckled. "It sounds pretty much like an ideal situation to me."

"The problem is now that I've had sex with multiple partners, I'm not sure I can stop and go back to masturbating in between making love to you. I'm willing to try it if it means we can be together again."

She kissed me softly, then a little harder as her tongue worked its way between my hungry lips. Her hand rubbed the lump in my shorts.

"I've listened to the stories my parents have told about their sexual escapades so I've become pretty liberal in that respect. I won't be jealous as long as it's just sexual and you don't ignore my needs. But don't sneak around or lie to me about it."

I nodded in agreement and reached up and untied her bikini top letting it fall forward exposing her perfectly shaped breasts. The swollen areolas and the stiff nips were proof her desire had not waned. God she was beautiful! I kissed her again, my left hand coming up to softly massage her right breast while my thumb made sure the nipple stayed hard.

She leaned back onto the bed to get comfortable and I quickly removed my shirt and lay down next to her, my hand back on the soft round hillock of her breast. We lay there kissing and exploring each other for almost an hour, occasionally taking a break to just stare into each other's eyes. Our love affair had been a lifetime in the making, so there was no reason to rush it today.

I bent down and took the hard nipple between my lips, sucking it and whipping it with my tongue. She moaned and her hands came up to hold my head like I was baby suckling his mama. I could feel the warmth of her love as she held me but I was ready to take this to the next level. I moved a hand down across the soft, taut skin of her belly and felt her body quiver at the touch.

While my teeth gently nibbled her rubbery nipple, I moved my hand lower and inside her bikini bottoms. Encountering the soft, downy fuzz of her trimmed pussy sent a charge through my aching cock. Her body stiffened slightly as my finger slid slowly through her moist crack, her long fingernails now digging into my neck and upper back where she held me to her breast.

My middle finger explored her juicy opening, easily sliding deep inside her. My thumb found her clit and rubbed it gently bringing loud moans and rising hips. I released her breast and moved back up to kiss her as my passion continued to grow. Her breathing started to quicken until she could no longer hold our kiss, her head tilting back while her hips rose to meet the pressure of my thumb.

I started to whip my thumb back and forth over her clit until her legs clamped around my hand and her voice screamed out, "Yessss! Yes, yes, yes." She was panting now, trying to recapture her breath as the sublime ecstasy rolled through her body.

We kissed again, first hard and passionate, then softer and more lovingly. I had thought I felt love for Ione these last couple weeks, but it was nothing compared to what I was feeling now. Years of talking to each other about our deepest secrets, the make-out sessions, and my sloppy job of taking her virginity, all flashed before me now as I realized I was ready for my next step in manhood.

I removed my hand from her crotch and stood to remove my shorts. Even though she was still short of breath, Kathy started laughing while looking straight at my crotch. I looked down to see this giant wet spot on my shorts. I had leaked so much it looked like I pissed my pants. Plus my hard-on was pushing out the front of my shorts in an obscene way.

I had to chuckle too as I quickly pulled them down and off, throwing them into the pile with my shirt. Kathy daintily removed her bottoms and added them to the pile. She held this pose, on her side facing me with one leg bent up and her pussy gaping open. Her right hand was still in the air after tossing her bottoms, but it then slowly came down to grip my cock, spreading the copious amount of lubrication the length of my shaft.

When she leaned forward and took the raging purple head in her mouth, I thought I would blow my load right there. Her soft lips encompassed my girth while that sweet tongue swirled around the swollen head. She sucked softly but there was very little movement of her lips just that tantalizing swirl of her tongue. When her hand got in on the action and started to slide up and down, I knew it was too late to stop.

"It's okay Joey. I want you to cum for me. Please..."

Visions of last night with Ione, Mary and Tina briefly flashed through my mind but quickly vanished as Kathy's mouth once again closed over my joystick. She sucked gently again and started swirling her tongue around while her hand jerked me off. Looking down to watch this vision of beauty suck my long hard cock was too much as my hands came up to hold her head still. I held my cock in place with just the engorged purple monster inside her as the final swelling began and my joy juice boiled up the chute and exploded into her waiting mouth.

Streams of cum shot forth and Kathy swallowed every bit of it. My body was shaking and my knees were weak as the creamy fluid continued to drain from my body. Kathy was like a vampire now, swallowing and sucking to make sure she got every precious drop of the murky goo. She kept sucking even when there was nothing left to swallow, my cock showing no sign of wilting.

"Umm, you're still hard. Shouldn't it be getting soft for a while?"

"Well, that's another problem that happens with my constant arousal. I don't always go soft right away."

"Okay. I'm not sure I would classify that as a problem though." She started to lean back on the bed and spread her legs.

"No, wait. I think you should control the penetration this time."

And I pulled her beautiful naked body up off the bed and I sat down of the edge. She understood right away and straddled my thighs, softly nestling her pussy against my tumid member. Her knees rested on the bed while her wet opening stayed poised just touching swollen rod that was waiting for her. Her moist outer lips softly engulfed the purple head until she felt safe to lower herself more. As her pussy sucked my cock inside her, she squeezed her vaginal muscles as if testing my firmness. She slowly sank down until our pubic bones met, our eyes locked on each other while our bodies tingled with excitement.

"Well, big brother, this feels...fantastic."

Another charge went through my prick when she called me 'big brother' and she could feel the extra swelling, her eyes closing as she wrapped her arms around me. My face was now buried in the soft pillows of her perfect breasts and I nuzzled them while she held me.

She leaned back slightly as she started to rise up and I was able to capture one of those swollen boobs. I bit the nipple gently as she lowered back down, feeling her shiver as I filled her pussy again. She continued this agonizingly slow fuck for several minutes as her cunt adjusted to the size of my cock.

Our combined juices now flooding her pussy, she started to speed up our union and my hips rose up to meet her downward thrusts. She was subtly adjusting her position to make sure her clit made contact and her breathing was getting quicker as her nostrils flared trying to get as much air as possible. She found that perfect angle and began slamming down hard on me as another orgasm approached.

I held her hips and continued to thrust upward, going deep inside her and reveling in feeling of her tight twat. The other girls (and women) I had fucked had all been experienced and were easily able to take my girth and length, but Kathy's young pussy was still as tight as it had been that first night when I couldn't control my reaction.

I was having trouble controlling my anxious cock again as I felt that extra swelling that precedes an orgasm. But Kathy was very close and I was determined to hold out and not let her down this time. I moved my hands from her hips to her back and lightly scratched as I ran them up her back. I could feel her quiver at my touch and she slammed down hard one last time and held me tight as her body convulsed. Her pussy started milking me and I let loose a stream of cum that splashed against her cervix over and over.

A warmth engulfed us both as the tingling continued for several minutes. We held each other tight enjoying every second of the ecstasy, never wanting this feeling to end. I stayed hard inside her, our combined juices starting to ooze out as our bodies finally began to relax.

"That...was...fucking fantastic!" she squealed in between gasps. "I have never felt anything like that before. That feeling as your cock expanded just before we came...was sensational. Is it always like this?"

"No, at least not for me. This was special. I've waited all my life to please you like this. The orgasm itself is always great but it is so much better when it's with someone you really care for. That's one thing I've learned from all my escapades these last few weeks."

"I wasn't sure," she continued. "After listening to Lori this past year, I was beginning to think sex wasn't all that great."

"You talk to Lori about sex?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, she's pretty open about it. She said that jock boyfriend of hers doesn't really do it for her but he spends money on her. But she also said she likes to try some kinky stuff, so maybe he doesn't like to play along. I don't know. I know this was great and I want to do it again and again."

She started rocking gently with my staff still buried deep inside her. I brought my thumb to her clit and started rubbing it, soft at first and then harder. She clutched my head to her breast and I sucked on the hard nipple in front of me. Within a minute she was quivering again, squeezing my prick as she tried to milk it some more. She was sweating profusely now, the salty fluid rolling down her skin and I gratefully licked it off.