Teacher, Teacher I Declare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,980 Followers

She slid one hand under his ball sack and gently explored his testicles. The boy moaned in appreciation as her other hand was being wrapped around his member. Then taking a deep breath Brenda sucked the head of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Patrick's hands clinched the arms of the chair tightly.

Gradually his cock disappeared deeper and deeper into her mouth until she had all seven inches inside. Brenda was enjoying her partner's taste as she began mouth fucking his rigid pole. When she slid her index finger into his asshole the boy nearly jumped out of the chair and let out a growl that sounded like a war hoop.

Patrick's hips came up to meet each of her downward strokes as her sucking became more intense. He had never felt anything quite like the sucking his teacher was giving him. His balls were boiling and his cock was twitching; sure signs he was about to explode. He yelped, "I'm cumming Ms. Cooper; oh shit!"

As much as the teacher tried to swallow his spunk much of it wound up on her face and neck. Sitting back she pushed most of the stray cum into her mouth. Patrick was huffing and puffing as he came down from his powerful orgasm. Brenda handed him his underwear and told him to slip it on.

Curious about why he had to slip his undies back on Patrick kept his mouth shut and obediently did as he was directed. For Brenda having the lad put back on his briefs was her way of controlling the situation until she was ready to take him to her bedroom. Then as she stood on her knees she slowly and seductively pulled her top off over her head revealing her lemon yellow bra.

Patrick's attention was immediately focused to her chest. He had never seen or heard of a yellow bra before. It was very sexy against the teacher's ebony skin. Getting to her feet Brenda kicked off her shoes and turned to face away from Patrick. Shimmying out of her pants she asked, "What are you thinking now? Is there something you'd like to say?"

"Teacher, teacher I declare I see someone's underwear," Patrick said dryly. Brenda laughed at the goofy statement that a child would say on the playground. But, only lust could be seen in the young man's eyes as they were fixated on Brenda's matching yellow silky bikini undies. She felt more sensual than ever before at that moment.

"Student, student I declare I want to see your mouth down there. So, how about taking them off for me?" the teacher teased back keeping things in the spirit of the boy's ridiculous statement. The moment she turned back around Patrick had his arms wrapped around her waist. Their lips met with torrid passion.

As Brenda humped his half erect cock her panties fell from her firm rump. Gently she guided him to the couch. Suddenly she found herself getting nervous again; but only half as nervous as the boy was. No girl had ever invited him to kiss their pussy before. He could not admit this fact to her. He hoped he wouldn't do it wrong.

His jaw dropped and he gasped when he saw the inner folds of her pussy lips as the teacher got comfortable on the couch. He was in awe as he hadn't actually seen her vaginal opening the day before. The erection in his trousers was begging for release as he wanted to put it inside of her so badly. Gingerly the boy stepped forward.

Kneeling at the side of the couch he first found that her foot was in his way. He picked it up to move it and noticed for the first time how pretty a ladies foot could be. Her feet were pedicured and were coated with deep red nail polish. He caressed the arch of her foot and softly kissed all along it. Brenda moved her foot from his mouth and putting it on his shoulder began guiding him up her leg to her leaking hole.

As he kissed up her leg he couldn't believe how soft and silky her skin was. By the time he reached her thigh the aroma of her sweet honey began taking over his nostrils causing him to suddenly speed up his travel toward her sexual center. A shudder ran through the teacher's body when the boy's nose touched her pubic hair tickling her.

Inhaling deeply Patrick prepared himself for a new experience while he wrapped one arm around the thigh that was against the back of the sofa. He used his other hand to gently explore the teacher's pubic region. Lovingly he spread apart the outer folders even wider and ran his fingertips up and down her wet slit.

Working up his courage he kissed the top of her pubic bone. Then, as Brenda wanted to yell at him to get on with it, he proceeded to her thick forest of hair. Gently, he moved his hand from her pussy and wrapped it around her other thigh. The beckoning aroma was just too much to resist so Patrick was now ready to risk doing it wrong. All he knew at that moment was that, for better or worse, he had to kiss her pussy.

Tentatively he flicked his tongue over her left outer lip and drew it into his mouth. The sweet taste was like no other he had ever experienced. Quickly he flicked his tongue out again on her right cunt lip. A soft moan came from the teacher. Seconds later his hungry mouth was freely exploring all over her pussy and even scooping out her hole.

Then he remembered how crazy she had gotten the day before when he touched her clitoris. So, finding her special button with his mouth, he swirled his tongue all over it and right across her piss hole. Brenda grabbed his hair firmly between her fingers pulling him even closer to her. Sensing her excitement Patrick concentrated on the nub with even more passion which caused Brenda to buck her hips furiously.

It seemed to Patrick now that he had nothing to worry about as apparently eating pussy was like kissing just a natural function that you were born with. He had forgotten all about those porn articles about men who had horrible technique. Brenda was in pure ecstasy as her pussy was quaking and quivering under the assault it was being given.

Gush after gush of cream flowed from his lover as Patrick continued to try and please his English Teacher. In vain he tried to eat every drop but her flood of juices was just too much. Brenda clamped her legs around his back as her ass lifted several inches from the couch. She came over and over again. Each orgasm seemed harder than the one before.

Finally, completely drained, she pushed her student away from her snatch. Patrick used his fingers to scoop the honey dripping from his face and neck into his mouth as he sat back. He admired her pussy now totally covered in her own cream. The experience was fantastic for Brenda but her head became flooded with emotions.

On one hand she desperately wanted a cock in her pussy but she was also so drained that she would need to rest for awhile. The longer the both of them sat in silence the more time she had to think about things. It occurred to her that fucking was not a real option as by the time she recovered enough to fully enjoy it she would be late for the mandatory PTA meeting that night.

This was especially true as she hadn't eaten anything other than Patrick's spunk for dinner. Patrick's member had surged to full erection and he was ready to take her pussy right then. He caressed her thighs in hopes of some signal from his sexy partner. But, the signal never came as Brenda suddenly got a stern look on her face.

"Go to the bathroom and wash that stuff off your face. Then get out of here. I'll see you at school tomorrow. What a fucking mess you've made of me and my couch," Brenda spit out crossly. It was true both Brenda and the couch were soaked in her fluids. But, that was not the real reason she had him leave.

She was using her acting skills to end things quickly enough to make it back to school and, more importantly, keep the upper hand on her student. He had to know that she was fully in charge. As Patrick emerged from the restroom Brenda was still on her back, legs further apart than ever. She was mindlessly playing with her nipples. He started to say something but she stared at him and motioned him to the door.

Dejected Patrick sulked and shuffled out of his teacher's apartment. He couldn't figure out how one moment he had a mouth full of pussy and the next he was headed back to his regular boring life. Dozens of thoughts ran through his head. The grades didn't matter to him nearly as much as finally getting to fuck his teacher did.

But, the way she had dismissed him he wasn't sure that would ever happen. He wondered if he had done something wrong. Had he screwed up when he kissed her pussy? Or, was kissing her feet just too creepy for her? He had a great trouble concentrating on his homework that night. Instead he used his classic Atari console to play Pong and Pac Man.

In class the next day it seemed like the teacher was totally ignoring him. The one time they made eye contact she seemed to glare at him. Little did he know that near the end of the class as the students took a quiz Brenda sat behind her desk and rubbed herself through her clothing until she came thinking of him.

As the students finished the quiz Brenda walked around the class looking for signs of cheating. As she passed her lover's desk she dropped a small note for him. The note instructed the student to meet her an hour after school at her place. Patrick's heart soared and his cock got hard. Maybe, he thought, she would finally let him experience his ultimate fantasy.

It was make or break for Brenda as she absolutely had to submit the grade on Patrick's paper the next day unless she had a very good reason. She assumed that black mailing a student for sex would not be considered a good reason for delaying the grade. She hurried home and got out the condoms she had nervously purchased a few days earlier and put them on her nightstand.

She predicted that her student, being 18 and only thinking of lust, would not remember proper protection. She put a towel across the bed remembering the mess on the sofa the day before. Carefully she laid out her sexy shortie nightie. Finishing off the work in the bedroom she changed clothes. Determined to have fun she put on her baggiest shirt and sweatpants trying to appear ready for hard work and as far from sexy as she could get.

Standing outside of the apartment the time passed ever so slowly as Patrick waited to knock on Ms. Cooper's door. Confused and angry he moved into her apartment after he saw how she was dressed. The look on his face was priceless to the teacher. She was having fun now. She couldn't torture him this way for long.

Brenda had a dust cloth in her hand as she looked her prey over. Sternly she showed him the vacuum cleaner and ordered him to vacuum the living room. Patrick's face turned deep red. He couldn't take it and blurted out, "What is going on Ms Cooper? I thought, I thought we're going to...well you know make out."

"I never said you would touch me young man. Our agreement was that you would do whatever I needed you to do. And, right now, I need my floor vacuumed. So, get to it; no dawdling," she sounded cold as ice as she spoke. Her pussy tingled slightly as she watched him bend over to plug the sweeper in.

On the verge of running out the door or even having tears come to his eyes Patrick turned the machine on. Brenda watched for only a minute. She had to move quickly as the living room was quite small. Scurrying back to her bed she tossed the shirt and sweat pants into her closet and put on her nightie.

As his cock shrank Patrick diligently cleaned the floor as he didn't want to take any chances. Meanwhile, Brenda smiled to herself as she was enjoying playing with his emotions but also knew she could never do this in a long term relationship or even very much longer in this relationship. It was, overall, too mean. She just wanted to see if she could do it one time.

Walking to her mirror she checked herself out and splashed on some perfume before going back to Patrick. Her nervousness was returning as this time there would be absolutely no turning back. Even if she tried to deny the boy he would probably push her into having sex. She took a deep breath and entered the living room.

The boy was using the crevice tool on some cob webs in the corner. She admired his desire to do the job right. Coming up behind him quietly she switched off the vacuum cleaner. Startled he looked around and nearly fell over when he saw her in her sheer night wear. Purring she spoke, "I really like the way you use that tool. Right now, however, I need you to use another tool back in the bedroom!"

It was a race to her room. She won handily as Patrick wasn't sure which door was the right one. Standing beside the bed Brenda waited for him. Their kiss was long and passionate as she helped him out of his shirt. Then, she sat on the edge of the bed as she watched him remove his shoes, pants, and finally his socks.

Brenda licked her lips upon seeing the tent in Patrick's underwear. His cock tried to escape through the fly. For several seconds they kept their positions; not moving an inch. It was as if they didn't know what to do next. Finally Brenda patted a spot beside her on the bed. After swallowing hard he slid down beside her.

Almost as if they hadn't done anything the prior two days they fidgeted nervously looking into each other's eyes. Slowly Patrick put an arm on her shoulder. The teacher turned her face toward his lacing a hand on his knee. A bill could have passed through Congress in the time it took their lips to meet.

But, once they began to kiss the passion was unleashed. It was almost as if they were trying to swallow one another's faces. Their hunger was so great. Before he knew it Patrick had his teacher on her back and he was on top of her luscious body. He wondered how she would compare to the two classmates he had fucked in the previous month.

Surely, Ms. Cooper being older and wiser would put them to shame. After all, she was eight years older than they were. Brenda totally gave herself over to him as she wrapped her arms around his back. His kisses were landing all over her. Sensually he kissed her mouth then quickly went to her ears, neck and shoulders.

As Patrick's hands fondled her boobs through the thin gown Brenda slipped her hand between them and into his undies. It took only a moment for her to find his cock and wrap her hand around it. Until the last two days she had thought that 'cock sluts' only existed in guy's fantasies. Now, she wasn't so sure.

There was no doubt that the erection in her hand sent shivers up her spine. She really loved sucking cock and the spunk that flowed out tasted great. It even felt great against her skin. Yes by damn, she wanted his cock and his cum anyway and everyway she could get it. Her hand began pumping him softly.

After shoving his briefs off of his ass she grunted and rolled them over so that now she was on top. Eagerly she pushed the garment the rest of the way off of her lover. Her ass was now beside Patrick's face. As she made love to his cock with her hands and mouth Patrick reached for the mammoth ass inches away from him.

Brenda licked and played with his member as if it were a Popsicle. She slid her tongue all around it and over his piss hole. Busily the boy shoved her nightie up her back and shoulders. When it became bunched around her armpits Brenda helped take it off the rest of the way off of her arms and over her head. She didn't notice that he had lifted up one of her legs and moved his face between her thighs.

It was only then that the inexperienced boy realized his mistake. With her legs on both sides of his face he couldn't just pull off her panties. Not letting that stop him he went right to work using his hands to fondle, tug and pinch allover her body. Brenda moaned when he twisted and pulled her nipples between his fingers.

Gradually her crotch came closer to the boy's face until making contact. He kissed all over the surface of the panties until Brenda showed him mercy as she lifted her ass up and put her legs together. She stayed in this position just long enough for him to pull the undies past her knees. His entire view was now filled with nothing but her sexy black ass.

Her cheeks were large, round and perfect. The crack was so deep and inviting that in moments Patrick had moved the cheeks apart so that he could look at her tiny puckering hole. For the next several minutes they thoroughly enjoyed pleasuring each other's genitals. Lust filled every part of Brenda's body as she could wait no longer.

IT was time to cross that last taboo line between teacher and student. It was time for her to let herself go. Gently putting his cock down Brenda found her nervousness growing to a crescendo like never before. Quietly she whispered, almost pleading, "Patrick fuck me, fuck me now, grab a condom and use it on me. I need it so bad."

How could any red blooded 18 year old man resist such an invitation? Without a word he grabbed the package off of the nightstand and ripped it open. Brenda watched as he hurriedly rolled on the prophylactic. Her mind was swirling with what seemed like hundreds of emotions. She wasn't sure how this would change her life.

She kept remembering scenes from classic literature were sex leg to disaster after disaster. Even when the characters lived happily ever after their lives became more complicated. Brenda jumped when the condom hit her thigh as the boy climbed on top of her. Taking a deep breath she decided to empty her mind and enjoy the moment as she would remember this fuck for the rest of her life.

Placing a hand on her student's back she looked deep into his eyes. His cock was now rubbing against her pubic hair as she spread her legs far apart drawing up her knees. With trembling fingers she grabbed his thick member and flicked it a couple of times against her clit before placing his soft mushroom head at her open hole.

Wanting the experience with his teacher to be perfect Patrick pushed in to her tight pussy very slowly. Placing her hands on his back Brenda braced herself for what was about to happen. All at once Patrick felt resistance. It was as if he couldn't go in any farther. But, he was not nearly all of the way in.

It was then that Brenda felt the pressure of his cock against her hymen. Taking a deep breath she moved her hands on to his ass and pushed on him while lifting her hips up to take herself from virginity into womanhood. A sharp pain shot through her body as the virginal barrier broke free allowing his cock the rest of the way in.

Brenda squealed in pain causing Patrick to stop. He felt a small gush of fluid run over his cock as he looked with concern at Brenda. After a few seconds the teacher smiled and motioned for him to continue fucking her. He started back out and very slowly went back into her depths. The teacher was not enjoying it yet but the pain was fading fast.

After several more strokes her pussy began tingling and responding to his cock. The friction of their sex organs together soon made her forget about any pain at all. She soon found herself milking his cock hard with every down stroke. Holding on tight she flung her legs around her lover's back. He pounded faster and faster into her twat.

Pure ecstasy ran through both of their bodies as they fucked at a maddening pace. They were coupled together so tight that Patrick couldn't quite pull all the way back on his upstrokes. Brenda threw her head from side to side as her hips bounced wildly off of the bed. Wave after wave of orgasm ran through her building in intensity.

Their heavy breathing turned into loud grunts and moans. As drops of sweat formed on the boy's forehead he could feel his balls tighten and his cock twitch. Then as he grabbed tightly onto her shoulders Patrick exploded deep inside of his teacher. His fucking became even more frantic as he was now pummeling her pussy.

Worn out Brenda collapsed dropping her arms to her sides and unwrapping her legs from his ass. Pulling out his half erect member Patrick fell on to the bed beside his lover. It was then that he observed the spot of blood from her virginal barrier on the towel confirming what he had felt. He looked at her as if to ask a question without speaking.

hotpup
hotpup
1,980 Followers