Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
An Indian teacher begins her weekend in her Master's home
2.1k words
3.9
87.5k
50

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neeta was worried. If was almost 10 in the morning and the usual text message had not arrived. She was keeping her phone in one hand as she taught the class, apprehensive that she would miss the incoming text message tone.

She taught the class as attentively as she could, knowing that her students were watching her attentively. She was their science teacher and they loved her for both her teaching skills and her youthfulness.

It was soon interval time at school. Still, the message was to come.

Reluctant to spend her time at the staff room, she walked to the library. The young library assistant, Gopal, scanned her from top to bottom. Neeta pretended not to notice.

Those were her orders.

Neeta dressed slightly provocatively for a school. Her sari would be tied below the navel and despite the front covering her belly, one could catch a glimpse of her deep round navel from time to time. She was not supposed to intentionally deny onlookers.

In addition, her cleavage was prominent in her blouses. She always wore beautiful colors and wore high heels. A sizeable chunk of her back would be naked in her saris and her shapely bottom would be highlighted in her dress.

People did not know the other detail of her dress to work. She wore panties only a few days a month, when she was having her period. Her Master had expressly forbidden her to wear them on other days. Under no circumstances was Neeta allowed to wear panties or similar attire.

Neeta smiled at Gopal, thinking what would happen if he knew that she was not wearing panties.

She heard the message come at that same moment as her phone vibrated. She opened the inbox, knowing it was him.

"What are you thinking at this moment, slut?" the message asked.

Frantically she typed. "Worried about the delay in the text message Master."

"You do not have to worry. I choose my time to write you, and you know it."

"Yes Master."

"Good. I will send you a message on Facebook. I want you to follow all directions given. Today is Friday and I will have you with me till Monday, okay?"

"Yes Master."

After school, Neeta went to the library for some more reading. She texted her Master and informed him of her decision to get a bit late at school. Her Master allowed her to do as she wished.

"Check Facebook now!" a message came while she was in library. Neeta logged onto Facebook from her phone and saw the message.

"You can do as you please today, but be ready for me at 9.00 p.m. sharp," his instructions began. Then there were directions as to how she should get ready and where she should stay.

Neeta was staying in the upper story of a house with two other friends. The owners of the house were living in the ground floor. Her friends were leaving for their hometowns and were not expected back.

She told her landlady that she would be also leaving in a little while. She did not tell her that she was going to sneak out only that night. She had a key to the padlock of the gate if it came to that. But she knew that the gate would not be locked by nine in the evening.

The challenge was to sneak out unseen.

As the time approached, Neeta had a wash. She did not want wet hair and therefore did not shower. Once she was dry, she walked naked to her room and proceeded to get ready.

A few minutes before the time, she took a last look at her figure in the mirror. Then, feeling extremely apprehensive, she left her room.

Neeta climbed down the metal spiral staircase as silently as possible, carrying her running shoes. She put them on once she had stepped off the staircase. Then she walked towards the gate as silently as possible.

She was extremely fortunate for the family downstairs was in front of the TV.

Neeta walked along the by-lane, thanking her stars for it being dark at this time of the night. The solitary lamp post at the end had been devoid of a light bulb for ages, and this night she thanked the excellent maintenance of the roads. Once she was close to the main lane, she looked at her phone.

Just one minute to go.

Neeta did not dare open herself to the main lane, for fear of being spotted by the random person on the road. It was still not yet late and she was worried because of the way she dressed.

She was carrying her bag in which she had her phone and some essential items. She was wearing her nose stud and shoes. There were no earrings and no other jewelry. According to her orders, Neeta was not wearing any clothes.

One minute was not too long. But, it was too long for a naked girl in the road. Every second counted and a minute has sixty of them.

She saw powerful headlights and figured out that it was her Master's vehicle. She looked at the street without revealing herself and saw the luxury SUV. Reassured, she came out and stood at the edge of the road.

Ramesh looked at the beautiful sight in front of him. There was this naked girl standing by the road, holding her hand as a shield against the headlight. Her other hand briefly went over towards her naked crotch and then returned to grip her bag. He had instructed her not to cover her nakedness in any way.

His eyes, prompted by her hand, travelled to her crotch where a triangle of black curly hair greeted him. "We'll do something about it" he thought as her started scanning her body. The beautiful hairline from her crotch ended at her deep, round navel. Her heaving sizable breasts were capped with large areolas.

"A navel piercing and a clit piercing but no nipple piercing" he thought as he considered the possibilities.

With a girl like this at his beckoning, possibilities were too much to even think about.

With her wide hips and rich buttocks, he considered her to be well suited to be a mother in due course. But that was a long way ahead.

Ramesh stopped his vehicle so that she could open the front door, the only mishap being the door being locked. He did not want to open it at once. She tried to open the door and upon failing, she looked inside in disbelief.

He could not see her face properly, but he imagined her expressions nevertheless.

Deciding to act mischievous, he pushed on the accelerator slightly and the vehicle started to move. Instinctively, Neeta pulled back and then, when he sped away, started chasing. She soon gave up, remembering that she was stark naked.

The vehicle stopped about a hundred meters away. She stood there transfixed. Her phone chimed its incoming message tone.

"Walk! No running."

She knew she had to obey, and started walking. Ramesh watched her from the back windscreen and was satisfied with her speed. He unlocked the door and let her in.

"Oooh! It's cold" Neeta said as she sat on the seat.

"Those seats are not meant for naked women," said Ramesh.

"As if I came naked out of my own choice" Neeta said smiling as she put on the seat belt.

"You did not have a choice, did you?"

"No."

"Good. Got the seat belt on?"

"Yes"

"Spread those legs," Ramesh said, pushing his hand in between her thighs and reaching for her vagina. "You forget certain simple things."

"Sorry Sir," she said complying with the order. He rubbed her pussy for a little while and reached for her right breast to pinch her nipple. Then he accelerated the vehicle.

Neeta sat there, frightened and cold, as the cold air from the condition mouths hit her naked breasts. She was afraid of being seen by someone in her nakedness.

"Sir, what if a policeman stops us?"

"Don't worry. We'll bribe him."

"You give money?"

"Yes. If he refuses, you'll give him a blowjob."

Neeta looked at Ramesh. "That will be quite a bribe."

"Would you suck a policeman and swallow his cum?"

"If that is what you decide Sir," she replied.

"Good girl. I am proud of you."

"Thank you Sir."

Neeta stared at the road ahead, thinking of her future. She had been with Ramesh for only a few months. However, she had made the fatal mistake of letting him find out the sex tape of her and her former lover. It was in her laptop and she had not wanted to delete it. She did not know if her former lover, Sandeep, still had a copy. But she did not think so.

Ramesh, who was a wealthy businessman eight years her senior, had promised that the secret will never be out. In return, she was to be his slave for all intents and purposes.

He promised that she will start to love every part of her new life. Neeta wanted to believe because she had no other option.

Until now, Ramesh had been relatively lenient. She was supposed to send him a text message each morning with the basic outline of the day. He would respond with anything essential if there was. Or he would approve of the routine. She was to expect a message any moment. There could be tasks for her given by him at any given time. Of course, she was not allowed to wear panties, except when she was having her period. She was not supposed to wear brassieres at home.

She would send him pictures of what she was going to wear if she was going out. Her dresses were not too long and going without panties excited her somewhat.

Today was the most daring of her days, by far. She never thought that he would make her come out naked.

They turned to a small by lane with only a handful of houses on either side. At the corner, there was a big gate. The vehicle stopped in front of it. Ramesh picked up a remote controller and opened the sliding door. He drove the vehicle in and parked in front of the main door.

"Well princess, welcome to the mansion," he said. He closed the gate behind and climbed down the vehicle. Walking to the passenger side, he opened the door for her.

"Come, my slave princess," he said. "We have a lot to do."

Neeta climbed down the vehicle, taking his arm. "Keep the bag in the vehicle. You will not need it now," Ramesh said. She kept it on the seat and stepped away from the vehicle.

"Our weekend will begin right now" Ramesh said, placing his left hand on her ample bottom. "Take this key and open the door. You may leave your shoes by the door," he added.

Ramesh did not remove his hand from her buttocks as she walked the few steps to the door and removed her shoes. Then, as she unlocked the door, he reached for the crack between her ass cheeks and gently tickled her pussy.

"Ladies first, when it suits me," he said and signaled her to enter before him. He tickled her pussy as she walked in, and even when she was inside, did not remove his hand. With his free hand, he switched on some lights.

What she saw was a beautiful living room, with a set of chairs by a glass wall which showed the back yard and a spacious area in front of her. There was a door to her front and a door to her left hand side. The staircase to the upper floor was next to the door on the left.

"To your left is the kitchen, and in front is the TV room. We have a bathroom beyond the stairs," Ramesh said, stepping a few paces towards the TV room with Neeta. Then she was able to see the door of the bathroom.

"This will be your home this weekend," Ramesh said, gently pushing a strand of her hair back with his free hand. "Interestingly, you will be dressed this way the whole two days."

"Sir," Neeta said, in a worried tone. "What if a visitor comes?"

"Let's hope no one visits us this weekend," Ramesh said mischievously. "But if a visitor comes, you will be expected to treat them as any woman of a house does. Of course, they will be treated to an eyeful of your sexy naked body."

"I hope no visitor pays us a visit then, Sir."

"Let us see dear girl," Ramesh replied.