Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
The first morning as a naked slave. Gentle punishments.
1.9k words
3.85
38.5k
16

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was up when Neeta woke up in the morning. She blinked a few times before realizing that she was in her Master's house, on his bed. Then she remembered the task he assigned her.

As she moved, Neeta felt the urge to pee. But she had to wake up her Master to seek permission to empty her bladder. She moved towards his cock, held it up and started sucking.

He woke up at once.

"Good morning my little slut" he said.

"Good morning Sir"

"Stop sucking my cock. I want to piss" he said and sat up. "Get down and walk to the bathroom," he ordered.

Ramesh followed the crawling naked girl. It felt so empowering and blissful to see a well-educated teacher crawling in her nude at his command. She would do much more in future than just crawl, he thought.

Once they were inside the bathroom, she was ordered to squat, open her mouth and extend her tongue.

"I will start training you to be my urinal," Ramesh said. "You know what it would mean?"

"No Sir"

"Silly girl. You will learn to drink my urine," he said. "It will be easier then. I won't be required to walk to the bathroom. It will crawl towards me."

Neeta looked at Ramesh blankly.

"You understood little bitch?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good. Now, open mouth and put your tongue out! You will get used to it now. No need to swallow for the time being."

She closed her eyes as he started urinating. He aimed straight at her opened mouth, making her struggle to prevent herself from swallowing. Then he started spraying her all over, returning unexpectedly to her mouth. Despite all her efforts, she swallowed quite a bit of his piss.

"Clean me, bitch!" he ordered her. Neeta licked his penis head clean. She felt less revulsion than the last time. She cleaned him until he was satisfied.

"Good. You may pee now" he said. "Squat, open the legs wide and let it go."

"Thank you Sir," Neeta said. Her bladder was threatening to burst, and she did not care of the male eyes which observed her urinate.

She just released her bladder.

"That was beautiful," Ramesh said once she had finished.

"Thank you, Sir"

"How does it feel to pee in front of me, little girl?" he asked.

"I feel... a bit ashamed, Sir" she replied.

"You will get used to it little girl," he said, in reply. "You will become less ashamed and more proud of your nakedness and your body."

"Thank you Sir."

"Good. You have a wash and use the toilet if you want. Then come to the TV room downstairs."

"Yes Sir!"

Neeta washed the bathroom, used the toilet and had a wash. There was a towel which she used to dry herself before coming out of the bathroom door. It was then that she realized that it had been unlocked.

She crawled towards the TV room, not taking the risk of walking without instructions. Ramesh was seated on the sofa, dressed in a pair of shorts, and was watching TV. She went near him and presented herself, on her knees. He was watching TV. Neeta waited.

Ramesh had very well seen her. He was testing her.

Neeta waited for several minutes before he turned to him. His eyes found her pussy, unashamedly exposed to him as she knelt.

"You have a beautiful cunt on display little bitch," he said, standing up and caressing her hair.

"Thank you Sir."

"Come, let's go to the kitchen," Ramesh said, and walked past her. She crawled behind him. When he was in the kitchen, he spoke to her.

"Stand up now... You have work!"

"Thank you Sir."

Ramesh showed everything around, and told her to make tea for him. "Bring it to me in the TV room," he said, gently patted her ass, and left.

Neeta started making tea, thinking about the day ahead. She felt a strange cold feeling going through her body. It was just Saturday morning and the time seemed to have stopped. She feared the rest of the day and the next day, but anticipation was also back of her mind.

Her Master was the man who knew how to please her. The only drawback was that she was not going to have any say in it. He was to be in charge of it.

Neeta walked to the TV room and handed over the cup of tea. Then she fell on her knees, soliciting a faint smile from Ramesh.

"Good girl," he said, patting her head.

"Thank you Sir."

"Go and prepare breakfast for me and for you too. Then come back. Before that, you can also have tea if you want."

"Thank you Sir," Neeta said and crawled towards the kitchen, as Ramesh enjoyed the unobstructed view of her ass and her pussy.

He let her have her time in the kitchen. She had to get used to the house and she was to be left on her own, to get used to live naked. She was to be trained to be proud of her body and her nakedness to a point when she would not even mind getting naked in front of strangers.

He decided to go out to his garden before Neeta returned from her work. He opened the main door and sat on a chair at the middle of the back yard. His garden was an upside-down L shaped one, the vertical line in front of the main door and the horizontal line making a backyard. Neeta saw Ramesh through the glass wall which separated the backyard and the interior of the house.

With her work done, Neeta crawled out of the front door. She was fortunate that the garden was covered in grass. She knelt in front of him, on display.

"Breakfast is ready?" he asked.

"Yes Sir"

"Great. Have a look around the garden. You will love it," Ramesh said.

"Thank you Sir"

Ramesh waited for Neeta to crawl around and a bit. There was nothing much anyway. There were only a few flowers in the small garden, but the grass was everywhere. There was a hose attached to a tap in one corner for watering purposes and there was a shed in the opposite corner.

"The grass cutter is in that shed" Ramesh said. Neeta looked back, and saw him standing.

"Come here," he said. Neeta crawled to him. He caressed her head. "To the kitchen, be quick!"

Neeta crawled to the kitchen as soon as possible. He ordered her to arrange his meal and then kneel by the small dining table. She did as instructed.

Ramesh started to do something while she knelt. She could not see what he was up to, but heard him cutting something with a knife. Then he placed two bowls in front of her on the ground. One of it had food, and the other, water.

"Hands to the back, little girl," he said.

Neeta complied.

"Good girl. Now you may have breakfast. No hands allowed. I will be having my breakfast there, and you will present your ass to me as you have your breakfast."

"Yes Sir," she meekly said and bent over to eat. Ramesh had cut the roti to small pieces and added some broth to it. But she found it extremely hard to pick up the food with her tongue and mouth.

"You must eat everything. Do not waste food" Ramesh said from his place, looking straight at her buttocks and genitalia which were clearly visible to him. Her thighs were quite wide and her ass was up, as it was recommended.

"Yes Sir," she agreed.

It was tough and he enjoyed watching her struggle through her meal. Once every piece had been munched down, she drank some water from the other bowl.

"Finished?"

"Yes Sir"

"Turn around and present yourself," Ramesh ordered. Neeta knelt with legs spread wide. Her face was a mess.

"Is that how you eat, you bitch?" Ramesh asked. "You are a mess."

"I am sorry Sir"

"Too bad, slut. I do not tolerate untidiness. On top of it, I expect better from a well-educated slut like you. You will have to learn your manners. Until then, there will be punishment. Understand?"

"I understand Sir."

"Good," he said, contemplating his next move. "Clean the kitchen and come to the living room. Your punishment will await you there."

When Neeta got back to the living room, a pen and a book awaited her in her path. Ramesh was seated on the sofa. "This is your punishment," he said.

"The book, Sir?"

"Yes. Turn to the first page. Put the date on top and write what you did. You will remain on all fours, ass up and legs spread as usual."

"Yes Sir"

"You are an educated slut. You will write in English," Ramesh added.

"Yes Sir"

"Write down that you messed yourself when you had breakfast."

"Yes Sir"

"Then, write 'This slave whore will learn her manners.' Write it a hundred times," Ramesh ordered.

"Yes Sir"

She wrote about her transgression. Her hand shook when she wrote 'slave whore.' She was confused. Her mind was still free. She had become a slave following the threat of blackmail. In that sense, she was no slave.

Even if there were any doubts about her not being a slave, there could never be a doubt on her not being a whore. She did not do sex for money.

Or, didn't she?

In her confused mind, she wrote her sentences. As she went on writing, it became an automatic endeavor. She just wanted to finish it as soon as possible.

By the time she had finished, she had written a hundred times that she was a slave and a whore. She realized this but had no way out of it.

Ramesh did not mind even if Neeta realized the purpose of the punishment. He was training her extremely slowly. He wanted her to internalize everything gradually so that it becomes part of her life.

Once she finished writing, Ramesh picked up the book. "Beautiful handwriting," he said, looking at her. She was still on her hands and knees.

"However," Ramesh said, and spanked her hard. "You have shown some urgency in the latter sentences. The handwriting is poor as you go down. That's a shame."

Neeta did not respond. She was not asked a question.

"Present yourself on your knees slut," Ramesh ordered. Neeta sat on her knees. Ramesh gently rubbed his toe against her pubic hair. "Nice," he said.

"Thank you Sir"

"Why can't you keep focus on your writing little bitch?" he asked.

"I... I am sorry Sir. I will not do it again," Neeta said.

"We'll see. You will need another punishment," Ramesh declared.

Neeta felt dejected. "Thank you Sir," she managed to say.

"Go out to the garden and water the plants. I will be back," Ramesh ordered. "You may stand up while watering the plants. Afterwards wait for me here."

"Ok Sir," Neeta said and crawled out. Ramesh went upstairs, had a shower and got dressed. He found Neeta presenting herself in the middle of the living room.

"I will be back. Meanwhile, you will do some more writing."

"Yes Sir"

"You may write: This slave will focus on her work. This slave will focus and obey."

"Yes Sir"

"Write it one hundred times, and wait for me on your knees."

"Yes Sir"

"I will bring lunch for us. You finish this work and wait for me."

"Yes Sir"

Neeta waited till he opened the gate, started the vehicle and left. She was relieved to hear the gate close.

Ramesh had not closed the main door of the house.