Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
The slave ends the weekend with a filled asshole.
2.4k words
4.27
33.2k
14

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day went slowly, but relatively uneventfully for Neeta. They had breakfast and then Ramesh watched TV while she washed the dishes and watered the plants. She was afraid that someone would ring the bell at the gate, but thankfully no one did. She then made lunch and they went to sleep after the meal. Ramesh fucked her before letting her sleep cuddling him.

Of course, during the day, she was allowed to pee on several occasions and she performed the duties of a piss pot for him several times. It was now slowly becoming a part of her daily routine.

In the evening, Neeta made tea for him and milk for her. She lapped it out of her bowl while he watched her closely. Then he ordered her to stand up on her knees.

"In a short while, you will have to return to your place" he said.

"Yes Master."

"Do you want to go?"

"No Master," Neeta said, truthfully. Despite certain humiliations she had to endure, life with Ramesh was much better than being in her place of stay. "But I have to go to work tomorrow. My clothes are there."

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Ramesh laughed. "I almost forgot that you wear clothes."

"I cannot teach naked Master" Neeta said smiling.

"Hmm... Teaching naked would be fun, you know" Ramesh joked.

"Perhaps it will be Master. But not to small kids."

"Indeed. Imagine teaching a class of adults."

"They will not understand much of what I teach Master."

"Yes. So, what would they understand?"

Neeta thought for a second. "I do not know Master. Maybe they'll just stare at the teacher."

"True," Ramesh said. "At what of the teacher?"

"At her body of course."

"Not the whole body I suppose."

"Yes Master."

"Tell me exactly where people would stare if you were naked in a room full of them."

Neeta hesitated for a moment. "My breasts, pussy, buttocks and perhaps my face."

"In other words, at your udders, cunt and ass."

"Yes Master"

"Repeat that list for me slave!"

Neeta hesitated a second. "They will stare at my... udders, cunt and ass Master."

"Good," Ramesh said. "Now you see. You are just udders, cunt and ass. A mere fucktoy."

Neeta cast her eyes down and saw her breasts. "Udders" she thought. "Am I like a cow?" Of course, cows are sacred in her country. But this was nothing to do with that.

"But for me, you are more than that" Ramesh added. "You are my slave. You have to serve me and I have to protect you."

"Thank you Master."

"I see all that in you slave. You are udders, cunt, ass and mouth for me. But you are also my slave girl. Also my woman."

"Master," Neeta said hesitantly. "Can I ask a question?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"So, when I am old, when my breasts... I mean, when my udders start sagging and my skin gets wrinkled, will I still be yours?"

"If I do not sell you off, yes. At the moment I do not think I will sell you to someone else. I see something in you. I want you to be mine"

"Do they... Do they sell slaves Master?"

"Of course, if the owner wants" Ramesh said. "When you are older I might get a new girl. Who knows? It's too early to say. But you'll be mine most probably. Until one of us die."

"And then Master?"

"I might make arrangements for you to be given to someone else. Or you might have your freedom," Ramesh replied. "If I die suddenly right now, you will become someone else's slave. I have made arrangements."

"He has already made arrangements" thought Neeta. As if she was his property.

Well, according to their understanding, she was.

"Can I know who my new Master will be in such an event Master?"

"Not yet. In due course you will."

"Yes Master."

Ramesh walked to her. "Give a kiss to your lord and say goodbye for the time being."

Neeta smiled and kissed the tip of his cock. Then she touched it with the tip of her tongue.

"Can I take your cock in my mouth Master?" she asked.

"You need it badly slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Then beg for it properly" ordered Ramesh.

"Master, can this worthless slut take your lovely cock in her mouth please?" Neeta begged. Yes, she needed his cock so badly that the words just came to her.

"Okay. Use your hands too. Suck my cock and my balls. Do a proper job with enough saliva and sucking. Also, you may swallow."

"Thank you Master!"

Neeta cupped his balls from the base of the scrotum and kissed his penis. She then moved up his penis to his balls, sucked them and moved back to the tip of the penis. Then she applied a lot of saliva and coated his cock with it using her tongue. Spitting more saliva to her cupped hands, she applied it over his cock.

His cock stood erect and shiny.

She held it from the base and started moving her fist to and fro. Then she took it in, slowly and deliberately. She moved on until her nose was hidden inside his pubic hair. She savoured the moment for a few moments before slowly releasing his cock from her throat. She deepthroated him a few more times before releasing his cock with a slurping sound.

Then she looked at him.

"Master" she said. "Your slut loves your big cock. Please cum inside her mouth"

"Make me cum then. It's all yours my little girl"

"Thank you Master!"

She moved up and down faster, before slowing down and taking him in. He could not last long. Neeta was an expert in pleasing Ramesh by now. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation as he emptied his load down her throat.

"That was good" he said, caressing Neeta's head.

She looked at him, unable to speak with his cock still in her mouth. He released her slowly, deliberately.

She looked at his cock and cast her eyes downwards.

"You want something little slut?"

She looked at him. "No Master."

"I know what you want," he smiled. "Play with yourself so that I can see. Since I am pleased, I give permission for you to cum"

"Thank you Master" she said.

Ramesh sat down to watch as Neeta started playing with her pussy. She was already wet and her ministrations of her clit made her wet more. She dipped her finger inside her and pulled it out, lubricating the outside of her pussy. As she speeded up, her moans grew louder and louder, culminating in an explosive orgasm, when she moaned loud and collapsed.

He waited until she was back in her senses and sat on her knees.

"Lovely," he said. "Shows how much of a wanton slut you are."

She looked down, feeling ashamed about herself. He stood up from his seat and came over to her.

"Stand up!"

When she did, he carried her to the bathroom upstairs, almost effortlessly. He put her down in the shower area and joined her.

"On all fours under the shower. Ass up, legs spread wide!"

"Yes Master."

The water fell on her back as she fell down with her ass raised up. Ramesh laughed.

"You know little bitch," he said, slapping her right on her asshole. "Who would think that a woman with a respectable job will be a slut like this? This asshole is asking me to fuck it."

Neeta cringed. She was a virgin there and the thought of anyone fucking her ass was just a bit too much. But she knew that if he wanted, she will do it. Not only because she had to follow his orders, but also because he knew how to get something done from her.

"Shall I fuck your asshole bitch?" he asked.

Neeta hesitated. "It is your decision Master," she then said, her mind mentally preparing to give her ass to him.

"Well, all your holes are mine anyway" he replied. "But this can wait."

Neeta did not respond. Ramesh slapped her buttocks a few times and left the bathroom. "Take a quick shower and come downstairs!"

When she returned, she saw Ramesh sitting on the living room sofa, dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. He had her bag by his side.

"So, today we leave like we came, but with some additional stuff in your bag. You can check it out once you are at your place. Stay there until I come"

He went out with her bag and returned without it. Then she was asked to stand up. Once she did, Ramesh gently patted her buttocks and placed his hand firmly there. "Let's go!" he said, squeezing her ass gently.

They came out and locked the door. He opened the rear door of the vehicle for her to get in and closed it once he did. She saw her bag in the front seat.

Ramesh sat behind the wheel and opened the gate with the remote control. She stared at him as he reversed the vehicle without even looking at her.

"You are okay traveling like that, aren't you little girl?"

"I do not mind Master" Neeta replied. As expected, her legs were spread wide, exposing her pussy.

"Does the AC get on your cunt?"

"It does sir. My... My cunt is cold."

"Well, it was on heat for a whole weekend. Let it cool down a bit."

"Yes Master."

"You know, with the right moves at the right time, that respectable professional gives way to the real you underneath" Ramesh said. "You are a bitch in heat. Aren't you?"

"I enjoy sex Sir. You know me better than I do. So, you must be right"

"Which means, you are a what little girl?"

"I am a bitch... A bitch in heat, Master."

"Sure you are" Ramesh responded, emphasizing the point.

He drove on until they were near her place and stopped the vehicle.

"Push your ass towards me slut!" he ordered. Neeta did as she was told. Ramesh searched for something in her bad and she heard a pen being opened.

He spanked her as hard as he could. She cried out. Ignoring her, he proceeded to write something on her right butt cheek.

"Do you know what I wrote?"

"No sir."

"You can check once you are near a large mirror," Ramesh replied. "Now, get dressed. As much as I would love to send you naked, I think I will not take the risk of your landlady seeing you like that in her place."

He gave her a dress which reached around halfway down her thighs.

"I am sure no one will note that this slut is not wearing panties" Ramesh said. "But if anyone sees that you are not wearing a bra, it is your problem."

"Yes Master."

"Also, once you are in your roo, you will strip and stay naked till you have to get dressed for work."

"Yes Master."

"Good. Now take your bag and walk! Call me once you are alone."

Ramesh watched as she walked and turned to her lane. Then he went home.

Neeta was able to sneak past without her landlady from seeing her. She managed to sneak in to her room with only one girl seeing her. She was busy in a call.

Neeta called Ramesh. He did not respond. She undressed.

Her phone vibrated. She reached for it in her bag. She saw some other things in her bag, including a book. But she had to get the phone first.

It was her WhatsApp. "Did you strip little slut?"

"Yes Master" she responded.

"Did you read what is on your arse?"

"No Sir."

"Ok. Read later." he responded.

"I will sir"

He called her.

"You will not be naked tonight," he said.

"Why sir?"

"Open your bag. You will see your notebook and another object. Clean it well. It will then go in your asshole."

"It's a carrot Master" she said after searching her bag. It was around six inches in length.

"So, you will not be naked" Ramesh chuckled. "You will hold that by your asshole till tomorrow morning. Understood?"

"Yes Master"

"Clean it without removing the leaves and lubricate with saliva. Then push it in."

"Yes Master"

"Once it is done, you will also see your ass in a mirror. You will see both the carrot, or most probably the leaves, and what I wrote on your ass. Then, before you sleep, you will write a sentence 20 times in your book."

"Yes Sir"

"I will send the sentence on WhatsApp."

"Thank you Sir!"

Naked, Neeta went to her kitchen and scraped the root of the carrot. Then she applied as much saliva as possible. She was supremely worried about her ability to take it up the ass. But she knew that she will have to get used to it. She was thankful that he made her do it in her own place for the first time. If she was asked to do it in front of him she would not have succeeded.

She was smart enough to know that this was a training she had to undergo.

Neeta sat on all fours on her bed and pushed her ass up, with legs as wide as possible. Then she tried to insert the carrot in. She found hard to aim properly and had to ultimately give up. Then she sat on the edge of the bed, lifted her legs up and kept her feet on the bed. Adjusting her posture so that her asshole was accessible, she tried again.

It rejected the intruder and she had to push hard. It was painful but she drove on as she had to do it somehow. In the end, her sphincter gave way and she was successful in pushing in most of the carrot.

Neeta laid down and remained there for a few minutes, before managing to stand up. She walked awkwardly to her mirror and looked at her behind. Most of the length of the carrot was hidden but the leaves stood out rather obscenely. But her eyes went from that to the right butt cheek.

It had the word "slut" written on it.

She walked awkwardly to where her phone was. There was one message.

"Carrots are great to fill the asshole of this slave"

She went to her bed and wrote the sentences. Then she took a picture and sent it to Ramesh.

"Welldone. Goodnight slave girl" he responded.

"Goodnight Sir!" she sent back a message, and went to sleep.