Teacher Undressed Ch. 04

Story Info
Miss Grant is pushed too far in class.
5.9k words
4.6
167.3k
119

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Grant woke up Monday morning feeling wonderful. The doubts and worries of the last weeks had vanished. Waiting for the alarm to sound, she stretched out in bed feeling refreshed from a good nights' sleep. An image of one of her students, with his face in her pussy, flashed through her mind. A hand darted to her crotch and clasped it tight, as though trying to protect herself.

"My god! That was a powerful dream last night," she mused.

Trying to remember the dream, she wondered what it meant. For a split second an image of William appeared, looking up at her from between the legs. The momentary vision took her breath away, with a spell of arousal quivering through her body. The memory of a powerful orgasm struck her like a slap to the face. She gripped her sex tighter, with a finger pressing a swelling clitoris.

"Oooo! That was really something," she murmured.

The dream wasn't unpleasant, despite it involving one of her students. It was just a dream. There was no way she would be so turned on by a young boy of eighteen. A smile of pleasure warped her face, and she chuckled. The feeling of being satisfied, and happy with everything in her life, was nicely overwhelming. In response, she jumped up out of bed for a quick shower.

When sorting through the underwear draw she frowned in consternation. The draw was half empty, instead of being crammed full. She decided they must be in the wash, which was something she hated doing; especially the ironing. The grimace didn't last a moment, as it was quickly replaced by a pleasant smile.

Choosing the usual boring jacket and skirt, she finished dressing. A quick look in the mirror confirmed a readiness to face the week. A curious idea that she no longer had to make decisions was felt. It was interpreted as a new found confidence. Switching to a country and western radio station, she tried to sing along with the upbeat music.

Monday morning in school brought William's friends around him. They were full of excited chatter, wanting to quiz their friend.

Julian greeted William with a big grin. "So! What's the plan for this week? You going to let me screw the teacher?" he excitedly prompted.

"Not so loud!" William retorted.

William's anger didn't touch Julian, as he eagerly awaited the latest outrageous campaign to corrupt their teacher. Brian and the others turned up, equally pleased to see him, though not as hyper as Julian.

"We've played with her breasts, Will, her pussy has got to be next," Julian enthused.

William felt terrible over their callous remarks about May. They were describing her body in such a lewd way, the feeling of wanting to protect her became clear and important. He needed time to think out some plan to put them off.

"I can't wait to fuck her. That will be the ultimate, eh Will?" Julian gleefully announced.

"I'd fuck those big tits, and spray my load in her face," Brian laughed.

They fell silent for a moment, contemplating what they would do with a compliant, sexy teacher. Two of them looked worried, not liking the idea of making out in front of friends. They were obviously worried over their sexual inexperience.

"We can't do it to her, that would be rape," William grimaced, only just refraining from shouting at Julian.

"She's a teacher, Will, so that makes her the enemy. It would be sweet revenge on all teachers," Julian enthused.

"We wouldn't be just expelled, we could go to court, and jail," William pointed out.

He couldn't believe the stupidity of such a clever guy like Julian.

"Look guys, I've got my scholarship for college, there is no way I'm threatening that! Do as William says, of I'll do you. Agreed?" he demanded.

When Julian looked as though he was about to argue, Brian shoved a fist in front of his face.

"Yea! OK! OK! I got the message. It would have been awesome though. Alright! Enough, I give in," Julian complained when Brian grabbed his shirt.

The others nodded. Not so much at the threat from Brian, it was because they too had a conscience.

William was grateful to Brian for bringing some common sense back to the group. It was still touch and go. William was worried they would still become carried away and push her too far. He wondered how to protect May, keep them happy, and not let the situation in class get out of hand.

They split up to attend their various classes. William sat gloomily in a history class worrying about Miss Grant. The lesson was going by without his attention; not that anyone noticed.

Miss Bourbon was teaching history. Everyone agreed she was hopeless. She obviously didn't know enough about the revolutionary wars to teach the subject. Even if she did, her technique was pitiful, as she used the old ploy of getting the class to read from a text book. Neither did she know how to control the class, making it difficult to concentrate on anything with everyone chattering.

William was thankful that a break was on its way. He looked at the teacher, wondering at how inept she was, compared to Miss Grant. At that moment an idea struck him like a bold of lightening.

He started to scribble a note. Glancing at the clock he saw there wasn't much time left. Luckily previous experience had taught him how to phrase this new command. The teacher hadn't attempted to dismiss the class when everyone decided to get up and leave. William ignored the noisy discussions, to read over again the new command for May.

He made his way to Miss Grant's classroom and dropped the note on her desk. He hoped she would find the note before anyone else, and had time to act upon it. The rest of the day was going to be difficult, as he thought over what exactly to do to protect her, and satisfy his friends lust. At least he had a possible solution to the problem.

He quickly left to find a hiding place away from the Easy Six, not wanting to meet up with his friends, nor hear their mad ideas.

Before the evening class the guys clustered around William, asking what he had planned for this evening.

"Look guys, we've got to take it easy. Miss Grant tackled me at lunch time, asking what I did to her," he lied. "She's suspicious. It means we went too far too quickly. I warned you! We'll be in big trouble if she snaps out of the hypnosis while naked in class," he reminded them.

"So what do we do?" Brian asked, looking worried.

"You're not giving up are you Will?" Julian anxiously asked.

"It's been fun so far. Maybe it's time to let her go," Gerald hesitantly spoke.

"No way!" Julian exclaimed.

"OK! Don't worry. We just have to hold back, and not maul her body. Let her relax and get used to being undressed in class. We'll try more later in the week. Agreed?" William forcibly encouraged.

They reluctantly agreed. The look of disappointment was clear on all of them.

Miss Grant entered the classroom dressed in a long skirt and jacket. She looked like a businesswoman, rather than the sexy teacher they had come to expect. They all looked at William with a look of disappointment, except Julian. He closely watched William, wondering what his friend was up to.

Miss Grant dropped her bag onto the floor by the teachers desk. She removed the jacket and hung it up on the coat rack. At the front of the class she stood with hands on hips, surveying the quiet class.

"You seem less enthusiastic this evening, boys. You need something to wake you up. Like a test," she sternly said.

A top button of the blouse was undone, then another. As one their heads swivelled away from William, to see what she was up to. The buttons were undone nearly to her belly button, revealing a tantalising glimpse of underwear. She twisted the skirt around, and pulled at the zip. It took several tugs on the zipper before the skirt was loose. The long skirt peeled away from her body, revealing stocking clad legs.

The guys nodded their approval at the strip show.

"I see I have your attention now. Good! Perhaps an impromptu test won't be needed after all. Open your books to the project set last week, and I'll take a look at it," she told them.

The skirt was folded and laid over the back of a chair. Still wearing the blouse she bent over to reach into her bag. From that first day she had learnt to make a straight leg bend, and she did exactly that. The blouse acted like a miniskirt. Not nearly enough to cover her rear when bent over.

The guys smiled brightly at the view of her peachy ass. She rummaged around in the bag, wriggling her panty clad ass from side to side. While bent over, the suspenders creased her cheeks, and the front ones puckered up. The red satin panties pulled into the cleft of her rounded bottom. The panty clad purse of her pussy, peeked at them from between slim thighs.

She had to stand up eventually. As much as the guys enjoyed the show, they were even more pleased when she removed the blouse. She stood before them in a red set of underwear. She looked as sexy as hell! A red corset held up her breasts, looking as though they were just perched there, ready to tumble over. Her nipples were dark brown orbs on a background of white, soft breasts.

Red suspender belts pulled tight into her thighs. Between them was a shiny red triangle pulling and flexing at her crotch, as she swung her hips from side to side. It looked as though something was struggling to get out from the little pouch. It's gaping mouth had a sideways grin, forming a prominent camel toe.

The sheer stockings gripped her shapely legs. They had a hint of red, looking as salubrious as the rest of the outfit. Those that managed to take their eyes off the large breasts, and squirming pussy, noticed the red high heels.

William knew what she would be wearing, as he had arranged it. Not seeing her dressed like this before, he too was knocked out. She stood before them, totally unaware that all she wore, was sexy underwear. The confident pose indicated she thought she still wore the sensible two piece outfit.

He just hoped the guys didn't try anything, as they would discover she was far from falling out of his control. The commands were firmly embedded into her subconscious, enough to compel her obedience.

"OK! No test. I'll get around to each of you to look over your assignments. I trust you have completed them over the weekend?" she pointedly asked.

"Yes, Miss Grant," they chorused with enthusiasm.

They nodded their heads, unaware of what she was asking. Each of them was concentrating on their teachers nakedness, rather than listening to what she was saying.

She walked up to William and bent over his work. She made some suggestions, and moved on. He was tense from waiting to see what Julian would do to her. If anyone was going to take advantage of her, it was him. If he upset the game he would suffer the others anger, but then it would be too late.

She bent over Gerald to reach for a pen. While writing in the margin, she inadvertently rubbed a bare breast against his cheek. The close up of those luscious tits was too much. Already stiff from seeing her dressed so provocatively, he had rubbed his cock through the jeans. Turning his head, almost between his teachers tits, he felt a spurt of hot cum wet his pants. He looked down, hoping it didn't show.

His embarrassment wasn't because his teacher was so close, but from what his friends would say. The teasing would be horrendous. He was careful to keep his hands away from her, though it was more difficult not to kiss her wonderful nipples. Like the others he wanted more, after tasting them last week.

William watched their teacher move on to Brian. He was a breast man, which he admitted, so it would be a big test for him. Before she bent over his desk he moved a pen out of reach.

She scanned the work looking for his particular set of errors, and pointed out improvements.

"Could you show me Miss Grant," he carefully spoke.

"Just rephrase it. I'll show you," Miss Grant told him, and reached for the pen.

He turned his head at the same time, so that her nipples brushed across his lips. He couldn't help gently sucking on a nipple. She hesitated, with the pen in her hand ever so slightly shaking. Her brows creased in consternation. She moved back to give him a sharp stare, and drew a sharp breath ready to rebuke him.

"Brian!" she sharply said, and hesitated.

It wasn't right to tell a student in class, or anywhere else, not to suck her nipples. Such an outrageous event wasn't possible. In consequence she shut out the idea, blocking it from her mind.

"You were showing me how to rephrase the sentence, Miss Grant," he innocently smiled.

"Oh, I guess, yes, well. Just change, 'he would', to 'he did'. It's more positive," she gruffly responded.

Their teacher hesitantly approached the others, to dish out advice and encouragement.

William watched her approaching Julian, just hoping he wouldn't try anything. She had been close to breaching the wall between her subconscious, and conscious mind, after Brian's stupid action. Julian would bring her round completely, if he tried his particular fancy.

Once more comfortable in what had become a routine tour of the class, she listened to Julian's question.

"Is it acceptable to write this without indicating who is speaking? Could it be left to the reader to work it out?" he asked.

As usual she leant over his desk, giving the others a good view of her rear. Her legs were straight, and slightly apart. The red panties had ridden up into the crack of her ass. The purse containing her pussy lips held on tight, separating them a little.

A wisp of hair hung down one side of her face, though they didn't notice that. They watched her bottom ever so slightly, weave from side to side, as she replied to Julian's question.

With his left hand he pointed to several lines of speech, wondering if the characterisation was powerful enough to indicate who was speaking. His right hand casually slipped to his side, then lightly slid up a stocking to a bare thigh.

Miss Grant immediately stood up, unintentionally clamping his hand between her thighs.

"Julian! I don't think, you can't, I mean, it's wrong to," the words tumbled from her lips.

This time the contact wasn't broken, as it had been with Brian. The inappropriate behaviour was carrying on, with a hand clamped between her legs. Some part of her recognised it was her fault. A hand wasn't up her skirt, because she wasn't wearing one. That insidious action too, was her fault. How could she chastise one of her students when it was her fault.

Again her mind slipped a gear, to make it a passable, and acceptable situation. If the hand didn't go away, then all she could do was ignore it cupping her crotch.

Julian sweetly smiled at her. "You must be right, Miss Grant. You're the teacher after all," he smiled, without the slightest sign of sarcasm.

Fiercely looking at him, she bent again to examine the section.

"Well, maybe, err, you could. Oh!" she exclaimed, on a sudden intake of breath.

His hand moved upward, to slide across her lips.

"Every other, sentence, could, Oh!"

He crooked a finger into the crotch of her panties, with a knuckle prodding between her lips.

It was impossible to ignore such a blatant action. She closed her eyes in fright, wondering what was happening to her. Was she going mad?

"Miss Grant, could you look at this please," William said, trying to hold on to his anger.

She looked across at William with eyes full of anguish and an appeal for help. She couldn't move away with her panties caught. Her mind was struggling with the reality of having a student nudging her lips. She was trying desperately not to believe it.

Julian looked around at his friends with a big grin on his face. They looked back with daggers drawn. He looked away from them, now not so sure of himself. In contempt of their disapproval, he pushed at his teachers lips, satisfied to hear a moan of anguish. He was pleased to hear her moan in torment, each time he nudged her pussy.

He felt a ache in his arm and quickly looked aside. Brian gripped his arm in a powerful fist, squeezing it painfully. He let go of her panties, and she stumbled toward William.

With both hands leaning on William's desk she breathed heavily. "William, please help me!" she murmured.

"May! Calm down. It's all right, nothing happened, forget anything happened," he whispered. He continued to soothingly talk her down, bringing her back to a state where she could ignore, and forget the awful experience.

Bent over with her panties awry, the guys had a clear view of her glistening pussy.

Gerald grew another penis, knowing this one wouldn't be so easy to tame. He could hardly masturbate in class to get rid of it. Brian was looking at Julian with a fierce expression, and waved a fist at him.

"Miss Grant, thank you for your help," William said.

Miss Grant couldn't bring herself to put a hand up her skirt to adjust her panties. Despite being uncomfortable, she would have to wait until later. The class was nearly over, and she could safely go to the restroom. For some reason she needed to escape, and to rest from feeling faint. Maybe she was overdoing it.

Their teacher got dressed as they filed out. She sat at her desk, to make notes on the lesson as usual. She was very subdued, looking as though she had a lot to think about.

"Miss Grant, how are you today, no ill effects, I hope," William politely asked.

"William, I, err, would prefer if you didn't mention it in class, or anywhere else. It was wrong of me to talk to you like that," she firmly stated.

She could feel her face was hot from embarrassment. Why, oh why, did she confide in him yesterday?

"Sorry Miss. It's just that I spoke to my uncle on the phone yesterday. He gave me some advice and information. I thought you might find it reassuring," William shrugged, and turned to leave.

"William! Thank you. I do appreciate your help, I really do. What did he say?" she anxiously asked.

"The guys are waiting for me. Maybe I could call around later? No one will hear us talking then," William pointed out.

"Well, I'm not sure that's a good idea. Alright, I suppose so. Come around early, I'm expecting a visitor this evening," she awkwardly told him.

"OK! It won't take long," William smiled, and strode off to face the gang.

"Oh! Dear! What am I doing?" Miss Grant whispered.

She had been checking out William's ass as he left. As a consequence a slight thrill shot through her body, alerting her to what she was doing. Otherwise, she wouldn't have noticed. The dream about William was remembered and she shuddered. It was bad enough letting a student visit her at home, and even worse that she let herself become excited by one of them.

At least he was oblivious to it. He wouldn't be interested in an old teacher like her. She laughed. Old? I'm only thirty-one.

"To an eighteen year old, I must seem ancient. Not even visible out of the classroom," she seriously reminded herself.

William arrived at his teachers house and was quickly let in. She seemed nervous and anxious to get rid of him.

"I have a visitor arriving soon, so you had better be quick," she reminded him.

William knew all about the visitor, or hoped he did. He would have to be quick, as she said.

"May," he clearly said.

He was pleased to see her expression and body language relaxed, and she became more affable.

"William, I'm so glad to see you. I'm worried about Victoria visiting this evening. Have I done the right thing?" she asked, seeking his reassurance.

"Calm down, May. I'm glad you invited her. She needs my help. You need to listen carefully to what you have to do," he firmly told her.

He spent the next half hour instructing his teacher, until satisfied she would carry out the commands as planned. He gave it a lot of thought during the day, and it seemed foolproof. There was no telling how a person might react, though he knew the subject well enough to guess she would be a suitable subject.

12