Teacher Undressed Ch. 05

Story Info
Two teachers undressed in class.
6.4k words
4.58
137.4k
98

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two teachers undressed in class

Miss Grant woke up physically refreshed, with a feeling that all her troubles were in the past. Still in a half-awake state, she stretched her limbs, and froze. Someone was in the bed! Her leg rubbed against naked flesh. She frantically tried to recall where she had been last night, but of course, it had been the usual evening in.

A fellow teacher had visited, and May remembered her leaving, yet not much else. She slowly turned her head, to find it was a man. Slowly and carefully she screwed up in a ball, afraid of waking the stranger.

She felt between her legs and silently groaned. The evidence was there; he had taken her! How in hell had this happened? Despite the pleasant thoughts on waking, she was after all losing her mind. This was far worse than being absent minded, and running around in her underwear.

In horror she watched him moving. He was beginning to wake. She scanned the bedside table, looking for a weapon. Something heavy to hit him with, or at least to protect herself. Before she could reach for the alarm clock, he turned to face her.

'William!' she shouted.

William opened his eyes wide. His teacher was looking at him as though he were a monster. He meant to leave before she woke up. This was awkward. She looked stunned as though he'd hit her.

'What are you doing here? Shit! What did we do? Don't tell me, I don't want to know. Oh! Hell! I'm naked in bed with a student. Don't move, don't do anything,' she ranted.

He watched her trying to regain control of her anger. It was plain her thoughts were in turmoil. She gritted her teeth, grinding them together.

'I've got cum leaking out of me. Is it yours?' she asked.

He nodded, and opened his mouth to say her name.

'Don't say a word! I don't want to know what happened. It was just you, wasn't it?' she asked, looking afraid of the answer.

He nodded again, and she let go a deep sigh. She reached for a box of tissues. Gripping the sheet up around her neck, she wiped between her legs.

'There seems to be a lot of mess. It was just you wasn't it?' she shot the question at him.

'Yes. We made love several times,' he quietly admitted.

'Oh! Did I, err. . .' she tried to say, and faltered.

After a moment he realised what she was trying to say. 'You did.'

'Don't touch me!' she warned.

His hand gripped her shoulder. Despite her warning she didn't shrug him off. She was trembling with fright. He felt deeply sorry for taking advantage of her. What could he do now? It would be too easy to summon the hypnotic state. He wanted to reassure her as she was now, his respectable teacher, by bringing it all into the open.

'I wanted to help you,' he said.

'Help me? Help yourself, you mean,' she crossly said. Her face changed from fear and anger, to a pleading look. 'Help me, William,' she whispered.

'It's too much to bear. Whatever you did to me, do it now. I don't mean sex! I mean make it all go away. I want to feel happy again. You did that to me, didn't you?' she implored of him.

'Yes. You were happy last night,' he teased.

'I'm sure, but that's not what I mean. This is wrong, and very bad, William. I woke up feeling wonderful. Now I'm a mess. I can't go through the day, knowing something happened. Not knowing what happened, yet having to deal with it,' she moaned.

'May!' he firmly said.

'William! Thank you, I think. I'm not sure. I'm all mixed up. Please, William, help me, please. Tell me what to do,' she pleaded.

'Take a deep breath, and calm down. That's it. Everything is alright. Forget about waking up and being fearful. I'm here to help you, and look after you,' he soothingly spoke.

'Yes, William. I know. I'll do as you say,' she smiled. 'Last night was wonderful,' she demurely spoke, and looked away from him, feeling embarrassed.

He pulled her close and engulfed her in his arms. He kissed her face, and whispered in her ear that she was wonderfully good person.

'Tell me about it. How was it for you?' he goaded her, with a big grin on his face.

She giggled. 'I was ever so naughty. Oh! We woke up and did it again! Was it three times, or did I dream it?'

'We did, and you were a gorgeous slut,' he warmly informed her.

'A slut? Isn't that bad?' she asked, looking worried.

'You were my slut, so that was just perfect. You enjoyed being a slut, didn't you,' he reassured her.

'Yes, William, I enjoyed being your slut. All those wonderful orgasms! Can I be your slut now?' she giggled, and reached for his cock. 'Mmm! You're cock wants me, William,' she teased.

'You're a naughty teacher slut. I might have to spank you,' he firmly stated.

'If you want to, but . . .' she diffidently started to say.

'What? What does my slut teacher want?' he teased, wondering if he was going to learn something new.

'It's not my place to say. I'm your slut, and should do as I'm told,' she seriously stated.

His cock twitched from the way she spoke and how she innocently looked up at him. The contrast from before, when she was his angry teacher, was exciting. When saying she was his slut, it was genuinely meant. She looked diffident, vulnerable, and eager to please. He was still an irresponsible teenager, not used to responsibility, so couldn't help thinking of her as his personal sex toy.

'Tell me, what do you want,' he insisted, even more intrigued.

'Would you kiss my breasts, please,' she hopefully asked.

A little disappointed, he nevertheless leant over a nipple to suck it hard, then bit on it.

'William! I don't think you should be so rough with your teachers breasts!' she laughed. 'Gently, please,' she encouraged him.

So that was it. He hadn't been careful enough, or made it last long enough for her. So he had learnt something after all. William moved closer, and cupped them together between both hands. They were so large they overflowed. The nipples were responding to his thumbs teasing them. He leaned in to tenderly suck on one, then the other.

Hearing her pleasurable moaning encouraged him. She began to squirm, and rub her thighs together. She wrapped both arms around him, pulling his head into her cleavage, and wound her legs around his waist.

'Now! Please! Your slut needs you, William, please!' she begged him.

His hard cock nudged her thighs and slid between engorged lips. She firmly grabbed his cock and pushed it in place. After asking him to be gentle with her breasts, she was a bit rough with his cock.

His teacher lifted her hips trying to encompass him. He lifted up too, so just the head of his cock was taken. She tried to push up at him, to take it all, only she was hanging from his body, unable to move.

'Fuck your slut, William!' she implored.

'Ask me nice, teacher,' he taunted her.

'Please, William, fuck your slut teacher!' she begged.

'Do you want me to be gentle, like I was with your breasts?' he innocently asked.

'Nooo! Fuck me hard!' she hissed.

'You're a naughty teacher. No please or thank you,' he admonished her, and slapped a cheek.

'Please, William, fuck your slut teacher. Please fuck me hard!' she screamed.

He plunged into his teacher with all his weight. With enthusiasm he relentlessly pounded her cunt.

'Hard enough, teacher?' he gasped.

'Yes! Keep going, please, keep going,' she hoarsely groaned.

Her legs fell away from his waist. Both hands pulled at his bottom, setting a fast pace.

'Oh, god! I'm cumin! Yessss!' she hissed.

William arched his back, and pushed hard. No longer thrusting with vigour, he slowly travelled deep, and kept pushing with strong leg muscles. His feet dug into the bed, shoving hard, as though wanting to bury himself into her.

'Oh! My!' she yelped, on feeling him so deep, it felt as though he was filling her entire body with hard cock.

Feeling him freeze, while buried deep inside, and his penis twitching, she cum. The orgasm rocked her body from head to foot. A wave of euphoria washed everything aside like a tidal wave. She was just a small thing wrapped around a huge cock.

'Fill me up, fill me up with your lovely sperm,' she panted.

On feeling his penis fading, she groaned a little noise of anguish. The feeling of it withdrawing left her feeling empty. The comforting afterglow of a powerful orgasm remained. His weight pushed her into the bed, leaving her feeling a part of him. He turned over and she snuggled up to him.

'That was four,' he slowly stated.

She wondered what he meant, then it clicked. 'I'm just your slut, always ready to receive your lovely sperm, William,' she demurely said.

'If it's so lovely then you had better not waste any. You can clean me up,' he laughed back at her.

'Your slut must obey!' she sighed. Her voice sounded reluctant, yet the movements were eager.

While she sucked and licked his cock, he looked at the time. This was a nice way to prepare for school. All teachers ought to look after their students so well. At that moment he remembered Vicky. If she had read his instructions over and over as directed, the results would be interesting.

He folded his arms behind his head, letting his teacher enjoy his cock. A thrilling exhilaration ran through his entire body and swamped his brain. His teacher was sucking his cock! She had it all in her mouth and was actually enjoying it. He hadn't intended for her to be so dependent upon him, or any of this when first hypnotising her. It started as a joke, a silly game, and then just grew out of control.

Having an obedient teacher pandering to his whims was awesome! He glanced at the clock again, wondering if he should stop her. There was no time for another session, and he needed breakfast.

'You can leave my balls, naughty slut,' he ordered, and slapped her ass.

She looked up at him with a mischievous expression. Her lips formed a sensuous 'O', poised over the head of his cock. Her tongue flicked out to tease the eye of his penis. He roughly pulled her up the bed, and slapped her ass. When she laughed, he spanked her hard, reddening her bottom.

'Bad slut! Do as you are told, or else,' he scolded her. 'I'm going for a shower, while you make breakfast. Go along, do as you are told!' he forcefully commanded. 'Don't forget to put on a dressing gown!' he pulled her up, as she reached the door.

She left the bedroom rubbing her sore bottom, giving him some peace to clean up. Over breakfast he coached her on what to remember, and more importantly, what to forget. At last she had calmed down so it was time to leave. At the back door she hugged him, and gave him a lingering kiss of farewell. As soon as she closed the kitchen door she would be his teacher again.

William opened the back garden gate and scanned the parking lot. It was convenient to have a discreet access to where he parked his car. On the drive to school he went over the last twelve hours. It was surprising how demanding she had been this morning. Having to spank his teacher to prevent her from sucking his cock off, was amusing. He didn't laugh.

At a set of traffic lights he sat wondering about what he was doing to her. He felt concerned, and worried he might be harming her. Although he was a selfish youth he was being forced to face up to his responsibilities, and felt good about it.

'I'm in it up to my neck, with no way back,' he murmured.

***

As usual he met the guys before class. Brian hung back wanting to talk.

'I don't like what Julian wants to do to her,' he said.

'Neither do I. It would mean big trouble if caught,' William said.

'Keep this to yourself. I'm signing up to a good college, and don't want to crap on the chance. It'll do for my future. I'll beat the shit out of Julian if he tries anything,' Brian promised.

'Yea, OK, Brian, calm down. We'll both work on him, OK?' William tried reassuring him.

At lunch time William headed for Julian. Before the guy could launch into his usual bitching demands, William pulled him up.

'Listen Julian, I've got a deal for you. There's no way the others will go along with what you want. Fucking a teacher is going too far. Listen! I'll fix it for you. I'll meet you in the old canteen after lunch,' Brian said, and managed to smile at him like a fellow conspirator.

Between classes Brian tackled William again, this time with the others, and without Julian.

'Wait and see. Don't worry, I've squared away the problem caused by Julian. Tonight, just wait and see, it'll be a surprise,' he enigmatically spoke.

Brian again hung back, wanting to confirm their earlier conversation.

'I did what you said. I've put the word around. Miss Bourbon won't have any trouble in class. If anyone misbehaves they'll face me and the football team. So, why am I calling in favours?' Brian asked.

'Don't worry. Its nearly the end of term, so owed favours won't mean much when we go to college. Best cash them in. You'll see, just be patient, it'll be worth it,' William smooth talked him.

'I saw what happened yesterday when Julian finger fucked her. She would have freaked out if you hadn't calmed her down. There's no way I want anything to do with this if it means losing my scholarship. The others don't want the police involved either. Its only that fucking stupid Julian who's going to screw everything,' Brian said.

It was the most William had heard him say since the beginning of high school.

'Yea! I know. Thanks for helping. Keep an eye on him tonight, OK?'

'Sure,' Brian said. He shrugged his shoulders and walked off.

William waited by the lockers for Julian, who duly turned up as expected.

'I'm looking forward to the surprise event,' he said.

'Good, it'll be worth it. Just don't push it, alright?' William reminded him.

'Sure, no problem. There was something I wanted to ask you, but it slipped my mind,' he said, looking bemused.

He hadn't mentioned going all the way with their teacher, which was a first. William smiled, knowing the friend had taken in the instructions given to him earlier.

William let him walk ahead to the class, and followed a few minutes later. As hoped, he ran into Miss Grant near the classroom.

'Hi Miss Grant,' he said. He wanted to ask her if she spoke to Miss Bourbon, but didn't know how to bring up the subject.

'Oh, William,' she said.

There was something she wanted to say to him, though it was difficult to put into words. Just for a moment her bottom stung, as though it had been slapped.

William thought she looked startled, and was trying to bring herself under control.

'Do you mind taking my books into class, I need a minute or two. I know you'll help me,' she said.

Her brow creased, while wondering why the words, help me, had such a deep meaning. She coyly smiled at her student, feeling happier than she had all day. While handing over the books their fingers touched. A nice tingling sensation shot up her arm. She gave him a big smile.

'Thank you for helping me, William,' she giggled.

The giggle was a surprise, but she couldn't help feeling like a naughty conspirator with the boy. She told herself he wasn't a boy, he was a man and more than capable of making her happy. Watching him walk into class, she wondered where such a peculiar thought came from.

***

Miss Grant walked into class, followed by Miss Bourbon.

'Miss Bourbon you all know. She will be joining our class today, just to get an idea how we are getting along,' Miss Grant said.

The guys looked at William with hurt looks. Having another teacher in class was going to spoil their fun. Whatever William had planned for this afternoon was now ruined. As usual the guys behaved themselves, and hid the disappointment pretty well. They opened their books and began to study them, for the first time in several weeks.

Their teacher was murmuring something to their unwelcome visitor. William kept his head down, yet managed to keep a nervous eye on them both. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but their teacher sounded as though she were reassuring Miss Bourbon.

'You were right about the relaxation, and your tips worked. My classes this afternoon were very well behaved,' Miss Bourbon said.

'Well then, you had best watch and learn a little more. We had better get changed. As this is a late class, I'm usually less formal,' Miss Grant explained.

'Yes, err, are you sure? You might have mentioned it before, or did I read it somewhere. I'm not sure about this, isn't it against school rules?' Miss Bourbon said, looking nervous.

'Don't worry, just relax, and follow my example,' Miss Grant smiled at her.

Miss Grant unbuttoned the front of her dress, and the younger teacher undid a couple of buttons with shaking hands.

A couple of students looked up, and forgot about their books. One by one the others realised what was going on and openly stared at the two teachers. William hissed at his friends, wanting them to be less obvious.

Miss Grant was well practised at undressing in class, with her clothes peeling off with the ease a banana skin being unzipped. She was completely at ease over stripping in class. The practice had been built up over the last few weeks, whereas Miss Bourbon had been thrown in at the deep end. This was her first time.

Miss Bourbon slowly peeled off her dress, as though striping to a slow dance. As well as having an extra body to gape at, this slow strip tease was especially fascinating. Miss Grant bent over in her panties, picked up their clothes, and hung them on the coat rack.

She turned to the class, without a qualm. Miss Bourbon stood slightly behind her with a hand covering her crotch and an arm covering her breasts. She was swaying as though about to swoon.

They both wore matching bright red underwear, organised by William. The bra was a half cup, pushing their breasts into a deep cleavage. The red satin material of the panties was high cut. The thin material clung to the crotch, hiding little.

Miss Grant as usual was unaware of her nakedness, and seemed unconcerned. The shorter and younger teacher looked petrified. The guys were trying to work out which of them had the biggest breasts.

William was nervous, wondering if he had pushed it too far, too soon. Their teacher looked confident, whereas Miss Bourbon looked frightened. Miss Grant was sure of herself and was taking the lead, thinking she was showing the other teacher a usual routine.

'As this is a special class we'll give them individual attention. Take a look at William's work as an example, then Brian's work, he needs the most help,' Miss Grant quietly told Vicky.

The young teacher seemed happier not to be centre stage. She even gave William a small smile as she approached him.

William smiled at her, trying to reassure the nervous teacher. 'Welcome to our class, Miss Bourbon,' he said, and handed her a note.

'Try to relax miss,' he said.

'Thank you for your help the other evening, William,' she said. 'It's working well,' she quietly spoke.

Reading the note brought on a more relaxed stance and expression. They went through the class work, while Miss Grant spoke to one of the guys. All eyes were on the young teacher, with fresh enthusiasm for a new body to ogle. She bent over William's desk, tightening the panties around her luscious bottom. She bent a little more for the material to pull between her cheeks.

A finger automatically went behind her, grazing her bare bottom, on its way to pull the panties from between her cheeks. Her hand was whipped back and she leaned heavily on William's desk. She shivered in fright, and closed her eyes tight. She wondered what she was doing in class, blatantly adjusting her panties.

'It's alright Vicky, try to relax. Remember what I told you last night. Take a deep breath. Just follow Miss Grant's lead, follow your instructions, and you will be alright. Miss Grant will show you the way, and I'm here to help you, just remember that, and you'll do just fine,' William reassured her.

12