Teacher Undressed Ch. 08

Story Info
Miss Grant discovers the truth.
13.7k words
4.65
70.3k
69

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Grant discovers the truth

A few days ago Miss Grant woke up in bed with William, as his teacher, which was a shock for her. After that he was careful to instruct her to remain as May, his hypnotised playmate, when she woke up. He did the same to Vicky, another of his teachers.

That morning May and Vicky woke up first and lay gazing at him, remembering the passion of last night.

'Let's get up and make breakfast. Careful not to wake him,' May warned Vicky.

They got dressed and pottered around in the kitchen, keeping quiet, yet eager for him to get up out of bed. The coffee was brewed, and the aroma reached him. William padded into the kitchen on bare feet to greet his two teachers.

'Morning my lovelies,' he grinned.

'Morning, sir,' they chorused.

'Thank you for the lovely orgasm last night, sir,' Vicky gushed.

Not to be out done, May followed her example. 'Thank you for yet more wonderful orgasms, sir,' she purred, and gave him a kiss.

Vicky looked at the two of them and was about to interrupt.

'Best get on with cooking breakfast,' May ordered.

Vicky hesitated, then carried on when William nodded, confirming that is what she should do. He was pleased to see May taking charge, and Vicky deferring to the older teacher as he instructed last night. Both his teachers fussed around him as though he were the most important person in their lives. He enjoyed the attention, but would have to do something about their competitiveness, before it got out of hand.

They ate breakfast, showered, and changed. As soon as they left the apartment William's playmates would revert to being responsible teachers. Vicky left first, then William, with May following later.

On the drive to Miss Bourbons apartment William recalled something his uncle told him about hypnosis subjects. Everyone puts on a social front, acting responsibly and decently. The best subjects want to be told what to do, even to the point of being dominated. They won't be aware of wanting someone to relieve them of social respectability, and the shackles of social decency. He figured this was the case with his two teachers. He pulled up outside Miss Bourbon's place, and wondered what he was getting himself into. He hoped it hadn't been a mistake hypnotising two teachers.

'Hi, Miss Bourbon, has Miss Grant arrived yet?' William asked.

He knew she hadn't, as she would be stopping off for fuel. Miss Bourbon didn't remember spending the night with him at Miss Grant's apartment, and it needed to be kept that way. To that end he pretended to have driven from home.

'Not yet, come on in, William,' Vicky said, and stood aside for him to enter.

He squeezed by her, noticing she had changed from the sensible clothes worn to school yesterday, and wore on leaving May's apartment this morning. The short skirt, and shirt tied around her tummy, were a surprise. He wondered if this was her usual casual attire, or was it due to his influence freeing up her natural reticence. Miss Grant might have something to say about her dress code.

'Thanks for helping out, William. Some of the boxes are too heavy for me to lift, so I'm grateful for your help,' she smiled.

'I'm glad to help, Miss Bourbon,' he smiled back.

'Would you like a coffee, before we get down to it?' she asked, with a cheeky smile on her face.

'I'd like to take a look at what needs shifting, if you don't mind,' he said.

'Sure, where should we start? Would you like me in the bedroom, to show you everything,' Vicky offered.

He was tempted to say he'd already seen everything last night. The strange way she was phrasing things made him wary. The flirty looks she was giving him were less than polite for a teacher. If the barrier between hypnotised Vicky and Miss Bourbon was breaking down, he would have to do something. The last thing he wanted was for his teacher to remember anything she did as Vicky, his hot plaything.

'All these boxes need to go,' she pointed out. Bending over a small box, she turned her head over her shoulder to look at him. 'I've not had a handsome young man in this bedroom before,' she giggled. 'We can start here in the bedroom, or do you want me in another room, William,' she said, and seductively licked her lips. 'It's up to you, I'm at your disposal, any way you want me,' she suggestively spoke.

Her eyes were hooded, and with a wet tongue she moistened her lips. It was worrying seeing his teacher so sexed up. If Miss Grant didn't get here soon she would be on the floor panting. It was obviously down to them having sex last night, and something of the passion was now spilling over into her conscious mind.

The skirt was up around her thighs, and he wondered what panties she was wearing. If she bent any further he would find out. Though he was trying hard not to react, an erection tented his jeans. She awkwardly turned and fell backward with legs awkwardly splayed, showing off her newly shaved sex. He reached for both hands to help her up.

'Oh! William, sorry to be so rude. Please don't tell Miss Grant, she'll be shocked. I sorted out these clothes before my shower, forgetting to leave out underwear. This is all I have to wear with everything else packed. I've no idea where my panties are. What must you think of me?' she moaned.

'It's alright, Miss Bourbon, I'll not say anything, promise,' he said.

Their conversation from last night came to mind, when confiding she didn't wear panties. He'd assumed that phase in her life had past, or at least it was only committed on the odd occasion. Maybe this was one of those special occasions she didn't wear panties.

'I'll get the coffee on, ready for Miss Grant when she arrives,' she worriedly said.

She put a hand on his shoulder, and added, 'Thank you for helping me, William, you're a treasure.'

She kissed him on the cheek, then stepped back with a troubled look. Her nose wrinkled up and her eyes became slits, as though half remembering something that couldn't be right. She gave him a curious look, and scampered off.

She had obviously been excited and was purposely teasing him. Kissing him, and wanting more, was going too far with a student, and that calmed her down. He hoped she would keep herself under control when Miss Grant arrived, or he would have to tighten up the hypnotic instructions he'd given her. He carried a box out to his car, and was relieved to see Miss Grant pulling up.

'Miss Bourbon is making coffee, Miss Grant,' he said.

'It's nice of you to help move Miss Bourbon into my apartment, William,' she smiled.

'It's OK. Glad to help my favourite teacher,' he said, and gave her a big smile.

She chuckled and looked shyly at him. 'I'm glad to hear I'm still your favourite, William.'

A frown creased her brow for a moment, wondering why it felt so important to be his favourite. They went in together and stood around in the kitchen drinking coffee.

'We need to get moving,' Miss Grant said, hurrying them along.

'I'll take the bathroom boxes out,' Miss Grant told them.

Vicky followed William into the bedroom, looking shy.

'Sorry about earlier, William,' she whispered.

'Forgotten, honest. Those are the light ones, so I'll shift these heavy ones,' he said.

Vicky squatted to pick up a box, careful not to show off her rear. A couple of steps across the room, and she tripped, falling onto William. She ended up laying over his lap, where he'd fallen back on some boxes.

'Damn! The bottom of the box came open. I tripped on my underwear, William,' Miss Bourbon said. 'How ironic!' she spluttered. 'At least I've found them now.'

'Plenty of panties on the floor, but not on you, Miss Bourbon,' William critically stated.

'Sorry again. I'm so naughty. Maybe you should spank me, while I'm over your knee,' she giggled. 'It would be funny wouldn't it, a teacher being spanked like a naughty little girl, by her student,' Vicky teased.

William noted she wasn't trying to pull the skirt down, or making a move off his lap. It was very tempting to spank her. It would be easy enough when hypnotised as Vicky, yet it was more exciting while she was his teacher. When they were in class she would remember him spanking her bare ass. He could almost see her sitting at her desk, deeply embarrassed, carefully avoiding looking at him. It would be his turn to tease her.

'Are you two shirking?' Miss Grant shouted, on her way back to the bathroom for another box.

Vicky quickly rolled off his lap, and started picking up her panties. He helped, and found out why the box had collapsed. It wasn't the light underwear, it was sex toys, heavy with batteries. Together they re-packed the box and he put it in her arms.

'If Miss Grant wasn't here, would you have spanked me?' she shyly asked.

'You're a very naughty teacher, and should be spanked,' he said.

Gripping her shoulders he turned her toward the door. He patted her bottom, encouraging her on her way. At the door she looked back at him, and winked. He'd hoped the admonishment sank in, though it didn't look like it. Thinking about it, he laughed at the audacious statement. He was telling a teacher off for not wearing panties, and had almost spanked her.

William heavily sighed, adjusted the hardness in his jeans, and picked up a heavy box. He co-ordinated the journeys to and from his car, avoiding Miss Bourbon.

'The three cars are full so we'll drive over and dump the boxes. What do you think, William, one more trip?' Miss Grant asked.

'I recon so,' he agreed.

The final trip was made without incident, though he kept out of Vicky's way just in case. Now they were in May's apartment Vicky had calmed down, which was a great relief. Being hypnotised for too long last night was affecting them, and Vicky was showing the signs, so he dare not keep them under all weekend. That was why Miss Bourbon was acting so mischievously, so he would have to give them a chance to regain their usual decorum.

'Thank you William, I couldn't have done it without you,' Vicky enthused.

She gave him a hug, and pecked him on the lips. He glanced at May, who stood looking at them with a stern expression. Perhaps there was a touch of envy to the expression.

'I'd better go,' he lamely said.

'If there's anything we can do for you, William, let us know. We must return the favour,' Miss Grant smiled.

He thought she was going to shake his hand, and was surprised when she leaned in to kiss his cheek. She too looked surprised that she had.

'Wait a moment, William,' she said, and took Vicky into the kitchen.

'That wasn't appropriate, Miss Bourbon. Kissing a student could get you into trouble. Instead, I think you should offer him lunch,' Miss Grant, told her.

'That sounds like a good idea,' she enthusiastically agreed.

'Perhaps you would like to stay for lunch, William,' May asked.

'I'd like to, perhaps another time. I've got an uncomfortable chore to do. I've put off clearing out dad's cabin for too long. Haven't been up to it,' William told them.

Miss Bourbon moved closer to him, wanting to hug the sad looking young man. The older teacher put a restraining arm on her shoulder.

'What are you going to do? Perhaps we can help you to pay the favour we owe you,' she asked.

'I've got to prepare the place for sale. Clear out any personal, family things,' he said.

'Not something you should be doing alone, William. He lost his parents last year,' she explained to Vicky. 'We'll come with you,' she added.

The decision was made as far as she was concerned, and William nodded acceptance.

'I'll pack a picnic,' Miss Bourbon offered.

'It's a good place for a picnic by the lake. We used to spend many a sunny afternoon there,' William mused.

The drive didn't take long. He wasn't in a hurry to open the cabin up and relive old memories, so they walked over to the lake.

William pointed to a cabin further around the lake. 'Mr McKenzie lives there. His cabin is much bigger than ours. I've heard he's got himself a new woman friend. You might know her, she's on the school board, Mrs Jane Marshal. Over there is Mr Finnegan's cabin. Mr Finnegan, Bob McKenzie, and dad, used to go fishing a lot, from this old pier. Though his son's use it to party these days,' he recounted.

Miss Grant put a hand on his shoulder. 'Miss Bourbon has laid out the picnic, we should eat.'

Without thinking he put his arm around her waist, and walked over to Vicky. May put a finger up to her lips, to stop Vicky making a comment. They ate and chatted about their families, laughing over small inconsequential things. Miss Bourbon got up and walked to the lake to admire the view.

'Those clouds look ominous,' Miss Grant commented.

William turned around to look at what she meant. 'Doesn't look good. A bit early in the year for a squall off the lake. That's what dad called them. They come down the valley pretty quick. We'd better pack up the picnic.'

'Miss Bourbon!' he shouted.

He watched her turn, and fall. 'Shit!' he shouted, and ran for the pier.

He waded out and grabbed her under the arms. Dragging her out he guided her onto hands and knees. He put his arms around her, pulled on her stomach, and she choked up swallowed water. He glanced over his shoulder to see the storms progress.

'We had better get in the car,' he told them.

They helped her up, gave her time to recover, and made their way to the vehicle. Before they'd taken a few steps, rain and wind batted into them. William pushed them onto the back seat and slammed the windblown door.

'It's no good its stuck,' he shouted above the wind. He tried again, putting it into a higher gear, but the tyres just span in the mud. 'Damn automatic,' he quietly cursed.

'Do you think you can make it to the cabin?' he asked Miss Bourbon.

With a nod from her, he ran around to their door, and pulled them out. Holding onto them, they made a struggling half run to the cabin. The key eventually worked and they were out of the torrential rain. He silently cursed himself for parking on the grass.

'Your shivering, Miss Bourbon,' he said. 'Best take her into the bedroom and get those wet clothes off, she'll catch a chill, or worse. We're not going anywhere in this storm,' he strongly advised.

Miss Grant agreed, and helped her into the other room. The place was a bit dusty, but sound enough to withstand the usual end of summer storm. He rummaged around in a cupboard and came up with two large blankets. The bed had been stripped off some time ago, leaving an uninviting bare mattress. William walked in on them, turned his head away, and handed over the two blankets.

'No towels, I'm afraid, just these old blankets. You ought to get out of those wet clothes too. I'll light the fire and dry them,' he said.

Miss Grant was moved along by his commanding manner, with no time to think why she was letting him take the lead. Besides, it was sensible advice he was giving, and probably the only thing to do. She sat on the bed in a blanket wrapped tight about her, listening to the wind and his clanking about in the kitchen, lighting the old pot boiler. The wind was rattling a window somewhere. It was cold, yet comforting to be looked after.

'Are you decent?' William asked.

'As much as I can be,' she replied.

He went over to Miss Bourbon and felt her brow. He lifted her arm from the blanket and felt her arm pit. He tucked her arm away, and felt her head. Miss Grant watched him, wondering what he was doing.

'She's suffering from shock, and hypothermia. No head injury, so she can sleep. You should get under the blankets and share body heat. It's going to take time to get the kitchen warm. I'll take the clothes and dry them,' he said, and scooped them up.

Miss Grant hesitated getting on the bed, though figured he was right. Her colleague wasn't shivering, yet looked deathly pale. She pulled the blankets around them both and snuggled up. The woman was cold alright, so pushed her over to spoon her.

'You OK?' he whispered.

'You were right, she's freezing cold. Where did you learn all this practical first aid?' she asked.

'Dad and I used sail on the lake. He told me what to do for emergencies. Never thought I'd make use of it,' he smiled.

'You had better take your own advice and get out of those wet clothes. Your shivering. We need you to look after us, so don't go down with anything,' she quietly spoke.

'No more blankets. I've looked around, but there's nothing I can use. They must have stripped the place at the end of last summer,' he explained.

'Well, you've got to do something. This is the only warm place. Under the circumstances, well, you'd better get in here with us. You can help warm her up,' Miss Grant hesitantly spoke.

'You sure about that?' he asked.

'No, I'm not, but it seems necessary. Just don't tell anyone, alright!' she quietly said.

He hung up his clothes on a chair facing the boiler, and went back into the bedroom. As soon as he walked in she turned her head away, leaving him with some privacy.

'She's still cold,' he commented.

'Warmer than before. Thank you, William, for helping us. You're a treasure,' she smiled.

He reached over his teacher to feel under Miss Grants arm. She was a little startled, then realised what he was doing.

'It's you, you've become used to her being cold,' he informed her.

He carefully climbed over Miss Bourbon trying not to disturb her from a deep sleep.

'What are you doing?' she exclaimed.

'You need warming up, turn over,' he told her.

'I'm alright,' she complained.

It was too late. He slide next to her, and though highly embarrassed she turned over as instructed. She again wondered why she was submitting so meekly to his advice. He snuggled up and wrapped his arms around her. If she was triggered into being May, he would have held onto her breasts, but she wasn't, so he hugged her waist.

'William. Err, are you sure about this?' she asked.

'Just doing what's necessary. The fire will get going, and we can go into the kitchen then,' he said.

'That's not what I meant. You're my student, and we're naked, in bed. In the kitchen, what will we wear, there's only two blankets?' she pointed out.

'I'll think of something,' he said.

'You'd better warm Miss Bourbon up. You've got me hot, I, err, mean I'm feeling warm,' she softly spoke.

'She's snuggling up to me. Still asleep,' he said.

While hypnotised he'd had them both in bed, but never while they were fully aware as teachers. This was wild. He assumed it was because she had been in bed with him before, that she allowed it. He wondered what Miss Bourbon would think if she woke up now.

'I'd better turn around,' she said.

Being stuck against the wall there was little room to escape, and if they weren't careful they'd push Miss Bourbon out of bed.

'Don't move!' she urgently said.

'Have you got cramp?' he asked.

'No! Just don't move. Your thingy, its, err,' she hesitantly said.

'Sorry, I'll turn over.'

'Stop!' she hissed.

He felt like laughing, only just holding back. He'd felt it rising between her thighs and wondered when she would say something, and more interestingly what she would do about it. He lay still, leaving her to sort out the problem.

'Sorry. What do you want me to do?' he asked.

'Whatever you do, don't move up the bed,' she pleaded.

'Oh! I see what you mean,' he said.

He knew full well what was happening, from having played with her so often, and knowing the feel of her sex.

'You're in a dangerous position, so don't move,' she warned him. 'I'll try to wriggle up the bed.'

'Oh! God!' she puffed.

'What's wrong?' he teased.

'Can't you tell? Dam it! Your penis is nudging me. William, please be careful.' she hissed. 'Don't wake her up, I don't want her knowing.'

'Don't panic. I'll help push you up the bed,' he calmly spoke.