Teacher Undressed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Were these the phrases that put them into a hypnotic trance? If so he could take control of these two teachers, whenever he wanted to. He looked across to where his two friends were moving in on Miss Bourbon. She was an attractive woman, young and sexy, even when not so lewdly displaying her body. While the others enjoyed the teachers favours, he sat imagining what he might do with two sexy women.

Miss Grant walked over to Brian, with a warm smile on her face. 'You've done exceptionally well, Brian. I'm sure you will pass the exam next week,' she said.

'Thanks, Miss Grant. I wanted to thank you for all the help you've given me,' he said.

He was looking at her large breasts poised before him. They were held firmly behind sheer nylon, which covered her entire body. He'd seen what wasn't covered when she bent over. He was a breast man, but just for the hell of it he thought to reward her for all the thrills she gave the class.

Without being asked, she bent over his desk to peer at his open book. His hand slid up a thigh to cup her cheeks, with fingers pressing at her crotch. His big fingers, on shovel like hands, were more than enough to hold all of her. He held his teacher's bottom in the palm of his hand, while tickling her pussy.

It was soon wet, and soon began flowering.

'That's nice, Brian,' she hoarsely breathed.

'Eh?' he said, and stopped playing with her pussy.

Miss Grant was about to say something rude, and only just refrained from embarrassing the boy. She must be anticipating William's visit this evening, for she felt frisky. A tingling down there, while in class, was very naughty.

'I mean, err, this sentence here. Very nice, Brian,' she quietly said.

Brian relaxed and resumed the feather light touches to her lips. He slid a big chunky finger tip onto her bud, and pressed. The light touch could almost be ignored, except she was supersensitive, and jumped.

'Anything wrong?' Brian innocently asked.

'Err, OK, Brian, just cramp, carry on,' she blustered.

There was something wrong. She was letting her imagination get the better of her. She looked across at William, hoping for help. It would be worse if she went to him, and became all the more stoked up, just by being close to him. It wasn't fair on this boy, who needed her help. She would have to bring herself under control, and not become so carried away. She ignored the pleasurable touches generated in her imagination.

Brian almost laughed when his teacher told him to carry on. He pushed the finger up a little, sliding it over her lips, and into her openness. His finger was in his teachers pussy!

Miss Bourbon was shocked. Something was entering her, and it was too big to be a finger. She glanced behind her, expecting someone to be there screwing her. She closed her eyes, to clear the naughty thoughts. Of course no one was there. No one would dare take her from behind in her classroom. Or in any other position. She would become hysterical if she didn't ignore the ridiculous notion. She took a deep breath, and thought of William, calming her down as he could so well.

Brian gently pushed inside her with a fat finger, right up to his palm. He slowly withdrew it, and rubbed her large hard nub. He felt her pushing down on his finger, and this time entered her with two. He took it slowly until she loosened up. His fingers were right up inside his teacher, and he held onto her crotch, for the pure pleasure of it.

Miss Bourbon felt enormously frustrated. She pushed her whole body down, and up, with a faster rhythm. She needed a hard fucking, and looked at William with a pleading look. He was ignoring her, and she badly needed him right now.

Both teachers were practically naked, being fingered fucked by their students. If the principal walked in now, he would be shocked out of his mind. He was a stickler for the rules, and the dress code had definitely been ignored. The school rules didn't specifically state that a teacher shouldn't leave their sex bare, or that they shouldn't let students play with their sex in class.

Maybe he would have an instant breakdown, and tell them to carry on, before quickly leaving. Miss Grant so wanted to reach an orgasm, but felt it couldn't be achieved. Miss Bourbon was so near an orgasm, she simply ignored that she was in school, and how inappropriate it was. She simply went along with it.

'Is that nice, Miss Bourbon?' Billy boldly asked.

'Oh! Yes!' she hissed between clenched teeth.

She couldn't ignore the finger up her ass, or the fingers in her pussy. They were almost touching through the thin walls of her vagina and bottom. The new sensation was so stimulating, she was stunned into acceptance, unable to move.

'More! Deeper!' she whispered.

Tom had a finger up Miss Bourbon's ass exploring deep inside. With his free hand he pumped her tits. He pinched a nipple and she sighed with pleasure.

Billy cupped her crotch in his palm with two fingers reaching as far as possible. His cock was hard as rock, and needing attention. He wondered if he could get her to sit on it. An image of her bouncing on his lap with his cock deeply embedded in her, was so alive, he cum in his pants.

Tom was worried when his teacher painfully moaned. He stopped wiggling his finger and withdrew it. His friend had removed his fingers from her pussy, so he wondered what had happened.

Miss Bourbon had been on the edge for awhile, ready to fall into an orgasm. Not a deeply satisfying one, but a small cum would be welcome, if nothing else was on offer.

Time was up and both teachers made their way, unsteadily, to the front of the classroom, feeling frustrated. The guys were visibly alive and pleased with themselves. Even Julian looked happy, though for a different reason. William, looked upset from letting his friends finger his two lovers.

On the drive to May's apartment, he wondered what he could do to get them free of the daily classroom romp. He hated what the guys were doing to his women. He had them to himself once he arrived, so he couldn't complain, much. Both his teachers were aware they had been hypnotised, and accepted it. They were willingly sleeping with him now, and both had a crush on him.

The difficult situation over them being hypnotising at home had been resolved. The guys were happy, he was happy, and so were his teachers, so what could go wrong?