Teacher Undressed Ch. 11

Story Info
All is revealed.
7.9k words
4.61
75.6k
79

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All is revealed

'I can't believe you could do that to me, William! How could you!' Miss Grant quietly spoke, with suppressed anger.

At least she had stopped shouting. She'd pounded his chest with her screwed up fists, and burst out crying when he first told her. They were in bed together, ready for an early night. Being in bed with his teacher seemed so ordinary now, that they didn't give it a second thought.

'I'm so sorry, May. I wasn't in love with you then. It all started as a prank, and got out of hand,' he said.

He looked miserable and guilty, and so he should, she thought. Hearing him say he loved her with such sincerity, softened the anger a little. It stirred powerful feelings for him. After all, why else would she be in bed with a student, if she hadn't fallen in love with him. Or was she just hooked on having uninhibited sex.

Two weeks ago he admitted to having hypnotised her, and taken advantage of her vulnerable state. Consequently there had been doubts as to whether she could trust her own thoughts, and decision making. She fell in love with him and believed he was genuinely in love with her. In fact she couldn't help herself letting go, and become head over heels in love.

He'd hypnotised her in class, and extended his power over her, until she was his sexual plaything at home. She'd reluctantly come to terms with that, from receiving his intense love and attention.

It now turned out he hadn't told her the whole sordid story.

'I feel so angry that you could expose me to your friends. I feel hurt, and betrayed, William,' she said.

'If I could go back and stop it, I would, honest. I understand how you feel. It's terrible, but I had to tell you,' he said.

'I was prancing around in my underwear, in class. That wasn't a bit of fun, it was dangerous. My job, my career, everything could have been taken away from me,' she said.

'I know. I'm so sorry. If you want me to go. . .' he offered.

'Yes, it might be for the best. . . No! Don't leave. You mean so much to me, William. We've been through so much together. . . I, I love you, William. Hug me,' she intensely whispered.

William wrapped his arms around her for an emotionally charged cuddle. He whispered in an ear, apologising and reassuring her.

'You haven't hypnotised me to fall in love with you, have you?' she asked.

'No, I haven't, honest,' he insisted.

'I understand how it happened, but can't forgive you, not yet. Did they touch me?' she asked.

'Yes,' he quietly admitted.

'Oh. Young guys seeing their teacher indecently exposed, how could they resist. They didn't go all the way did they?' she urgently asked.

'No. Only me, and not in class,' he quickly said.

'That's something I guess. Damn! You've lowered my moral standards so much. I should be livid, and throw you out over such a despicable thing. Maybe it's because I love you so much, you can do no wrong,' she said.

She stroked his hair, and face. She leaned forward to kiss him. They shared a lingering affectionate kiss. They were happy together, laying in bed, holding each other close.

'All right, I'm calm now. Tell me what happened in class, everything,' she insisted.

'I was always there to look after you, May,' he said, feeling guilty.

'Just tell me. I want to know. . . to make sure, about my job. I want, err, need to know what they did to me. I just need to know, William,' she whispered.

She told herself it was for damage control, and to know if something had to be done to keep them quiet.

'You bent over their desks, helping them with their work. In your underwear they could see your cleavage. The guys behind you could see your bottom,' he told her, and went quiet.

'Everything, William. You said they touched me,' she insisted.

'Brian touched your breasts, and Julian stroked your thighs. Alright, he touched the crotch of your panties,' he said, when she pushed for more.

'Brian touched your breasts, he likes breasts,' William added.

'Did he kiss them?' she asked.

'Yes,' he reluctantly admitted.

'He kissed my breasts, in my classroom. That's so wicked. Tell me how, William,' she implored him.

'He massaged your breasts, and sucked on your nipples,' he explained.

He looked at her closely and realised she was hot. He knew her well enough, though it was obvious enough to see she was getting excited. If this was a way out of trouble, he would continue. While she was sexed up he could get away with telling all.

'Julian stroked your thighs, while you bent over his desk. He pressed at the crotch of your panties. When you became wet, he pushed a finger into your panties,' he said.

'Did he play with my pussy in class?' she heavily breathed.

'Yes. He ran his finger up your slit, and thumbed your clit. When you opened up to him, he fingered you,' he said.

'Oh, God! One of my students finger fucked me in class!' she panted.

'When you leant over Billy's desk he played with your breasts. He squeezed them, and pinched your nipples. Tom was behind you massaging your bottom. As you became aroused, they became bolder, rubbing you between the legs. Billy had a hand on a breast, with another between your legs. He rubbed your clit, while his friend rubbed your bottom,' he said.

'Oh yes! Two boys, playing with me, down there. In my classroom, the two of them teasing and rubbing, my sex,' she said, between deep breaths.

'Tom pushed a finger into your bottom, while Billy finger fucked you. They both had a breast to fondle, and pinched your nipples,' he whispered into an ear.

'Oh! God! William, fuck me! Fuck your bad teacher. Use your fuck toy. Fuck your dirty slut,' May begged.

He took a hand away from her sex, and the other from her breasts. He'd been demonstrating what his friends did to her. When he slid on top of her, she wrapped her legs around him, digging her heels into his cheeks. She couldn't wait for him to find her, she impatiently grabbed his cock, and pushed it into place. With both hands on his hips, and with her heels, she pulled him down, while thrusting up with her hips.

She set up a fast pace, encouraging him to fuck her wildly. She was out of control, keening like an animal. A curious wailing noise escaped her lips. The orgasm took her over completely. William looked on as though it had nothing to do with him. He was an amazed spectator. He wondered what she would say, after reacting to the sordid details so blatantly.

They lay quietly for awhile, deep in thought. He could point out she had been excited over what happened in class, but he still felt guilty. He could see her mind working, trying to make sense of what just happened.

'I'll leave you to think it over. I'd better go tell Vicky,' he quietly said.

He knew Vicky would take it better than May. Though May had ended up taking it wonderfully just now. He didn't think anything of it, when he walked naked into a teacher's bedroom. He was so welcome, neither did she.

'Wow! May enjoyed herself. She was screaming the house down. What did you do to her?' Vicky asked.

'The same as I'm going to do to you,' he teased.

'Mmmm, can't wait,' she laughed, and licked her lips.

'I've got something to tell you,' he seriously spoke.

'Don't worry, whatever it is, I can do it,' she said.

'You might not like this,' he said.

'My ass, you want to fuck my ass,' she said, not smiling now.

He looked at her, wondering how it had come to this. One of his teachers was offering her ass to fuck. She reached over to the bedside cabinet, and handed him a jar.

'You'll have to grease me up,' she said, and giggled with embarrassment.

This isn't what he intended. If it softened her up enough to accept the sordid classroom antics, then why not.

While he rubbed grease into her bottom, he asked, 'Have you done this before?'

'I read about it on the net. You'll be the first to use your teacher's virgin ass,' she giggled.

'Why though?' he asked.

'I said before, I'm making up for lost time. I'm going to try everything. Only once, if I don't like it. Mmm, that feels nice,' she cooed.

His finger slipped inside, up to his palm. He wriggled it around, and received a sound of approval. He too wondered what it would be like. He slapped a cheek to say he was finished. She moved up onto all fours, and looked around at him with an expectant look. He figured she wasn't so confident now.

'You sure you want to do this?' he asked.

'Don't knock it until you've tried it,' she said, sounding nervous.

He slipped off the bed, and pulled her hips to the edge.

'Be gentle with your teachers ass, William,' she quipped, trying to sound confident.

He positioned his penis at her asshole, and fingered her some more, to loosen her up. He pushed at her little puckered hole. She tried to relax, and after a moment the head of his cock eased in. She gave a little screech, maybe of pain, or perhaps from fear of the unknown. He held still for a moment, letting her get her breath back.

'Bugger me, William. Fuck your teacher's ass,' she insisted.

He slowly pushed, and found he was all the way in. Her ass was so tense, he had to be careful. Her anal muscles were stronger than her vagina, gripping him so firmly it felt good. It was no wonder a man appreciated this position. What a woman got out of it was a mystery to him, for surely it hurt.

'Hold still. I feel so full, it's amazing! I can feel it in my vagina too,' she said, sounding perplexed.

He started to pull out, until its head was only just in. He figured he couldn't pull out if she held on, it was that tight. He pushed in, until there was nothing left to give.

'Tell me that's all, please! I can't take any more,' she whimpered.

'Shall I pull out?' he asked.

'No, we've gone this far, let's just do it. Take it easy, don't hurt me,' she pleaded.

William began to slowly fuck his teacher's ass. The strong grip upon his cock was marvellous. He would have to be careful not to get carried away, which would be painful for her. He heard her moaning, so stopped.

'Keep going! Fuck your dirty teacher's ass, William,' she said, through gritted teeth.

He started up again, with more enthusiasm. He caught onto her wanting to be his teacher, while he took her. She did this sometimes, for the extra thrill.

'I'm fucking your ass, Miss Bourbon. Your a dirty teacher, Miss Bourbon, taking a student's cock up your ass,' he said.

'Please be gentle with your teacher, William. Don't fuck your teacher too hard, please, William,' she whined.

'I'll keep your pussy for me, and let my friends fuck your ass, Miss Bourbon,' he said.

'Please don't let your friends fuck my ass in class! Please, William! I promise to keep my ass for you, no one else. I promise not to give my ass to your friends to fuck. I'll be your personal fuck toy, honest, William. Keep me as your little fuck toy, William. Please, William!' she begged.

'I'm doing it! I'm going to cum up your ass, Miss Bourbon,' he announced.

It sounded as though he were being strangled.

'Careful, William, don't wreck me,' she pleaded.

'I'm going to give you a sperm enema, Miss Bourbon,' he grunted.

'Oh! Shit! I can feel you spurting up my ass! You're buggering your teacher, William. Slow down, William, it's hurting, gently please,' she begged.

He held her still by the hips. His cock was shoved deeply up her ass, and he held it there. He could feel every judder of his cock. Strings of cum kept spraying up inside his teacher's ass. His legs felt weak, and the grip on her hips fell away. They both fell onto the bed, replete. For once he didn't notice if she had an orgasm, or even care.

Eventually he asked, 'Did I hurt you, Vicky?'

'At first, and I'm sore now. Once you were in, it was really something different. A completely different feeling. Nice, from feeling so full. Your penis felt huge and powerful in my bottom. I didn't know the wall between anus and vagina was so close. I could feel it in my vagina when you pushed deep. When you came you really shoved hard. Next time you'll have to watch that. I've never see you like that before. You were really out of it, spurting loads up me, a gallon at least,' she laughed.

'Next time? You want me to do it again?' he asked.

'Well, maybe. I'd need to prepare better, and not until the soreness goes,' she warned him.

She changed her tone of voice to sound submissive. It was unusual since her inhibitions had been released. Recently she was ready to try anything. William assumed she wanted to play a game, and was putting on the submissiveness.

'Now you've taken me in every hole, you've mastered me, William. You're now my master, and that makes me your sex slave. I could be your three hole fuck doll, or your pet-girl. How do you want me, William? It's up to you now, as you own your teacher. I'm just your little sex toy, belonging on the end of your cock,' she submissively spoke.

She was looking up at him, through long eyelashes, teasing him. She clearly wanted to play, but he had other plans.

'I'll think about it, and tell you. Right now I need to tell you something,' he said.

'You're always so serious, William. Lighten up, and play,' she complained.

'I will spank you naughty teacher, if you don't behave,' he firmly told her.

'Yes, sir, sorry, sir. Your pathetic little sex slave will listen to her master,' she whined.

His teacher sat up with an exaggerated look of paying attention, as though in class. Except she was naked. Her large nipples were pointing at him, which destroyed the image of a responsible teacher. He rolled her over onto her tummy, and slapped her bottom.

'Are you really going to pay attention, Miss Bourbon? You are a naughty little pet-girl and will be thoroughly spanked if you misbehave. I'll rub your nose in pee, if you're a bad puppy-girl,' he said, trying to sound angry.

'Oooo, your going too far, William. Thanks for trying. I'm not sure I like being spanked anymore. Sorry! Tell me,' she quickly said, when he raised his hand.

His thoughts strayed over how weird his life had become. He was sitting on a teachers bed, naked. He'd just taken her virgin asshole, and threatened to spank her, if she didn't pay attention. He often stopped to think how lucky he was to have a harem of sexually willing teachers. Did two sexy teachers make a harem?

Perhaps he should ask his English teacher tomorrow, how many teachers does it take to make a harem. He gave Vicky a concise version of what he told May.

'Wow! How did Miss Grant take it?' she asked.

'Not up the ass like you!' he teased her.

'That's why she was shouting. Later, the yelping, that was her usual sex noise, only louder. Did she get off on it? When you told her about the guys in class? Oh! Shit! The dirty bitch. Who would have guessed,' Vicky laughed.

'Alright, what do you think about it?' William asked.

'Well, I guess, what I don't know won't hurt me. It was a bit creepy at first. Now I wish I could remember what happened, so I could enjoy it. That's a thought, the classes are still going, so can we do it again. I mean, without being hypnotised? It would be something to tick off my list,' she explained.

'You want to be fingered in class?' William asked, sounding miffed.

'I don't know if I'll like it until I try it. I could pretend to be hypnotised, and carry on as usual,' she suggested.

William figured he'd released a sex animal. She'd been a quiet and demure young woman, and now she wanting to try every sexual deviancy she could think of.

'I could change the trance, for you to remember it all,' he said.

'That would work. It'd be even better, as I'd be helpless to stop them doing anything they wanted with me. I wouldn't be able to say no, to a bunch of randy young guys!' she enthusiastically yelped.

'Well, I'd be there to protect you,' William pointed out.

'Thank you William. I owe you so much, and I love you for what you've done for me. You've liberated me. You must think I'm terrible. Please don't be angry with me. I really do love you, but I feel compelled to try things. There, I've admitted it, and it feels so good to say I love you,' she smiled, and grabbed him.

'I understand, or at least I think I do. No, I don't. You sure you want to go through with it, in class I mean,' he asked.

'Don't look so worried. I really want to try everything. Maybe only once, then settle down to what I like. I like you making love to me, William,' she said, snuggling up to him.

'I love you, Vicky,' he relented.

'How does it feel to have two teachers in love with you?' she unexpectedly asked.

'Strange sometimes. Most of the time, it's great, then the responsibility of it hits me. I feel protective of you both. Oh! What about May, I don't think she'll go through with it. You can't go prancing around naked in class without her joining in,' he pointed out.

William cheered up, for he didn't like the idea of his lovers being available to his friends.

Vicky remembered May, moaning and groaning loudly, while William told her what happened in class. She smiled, and was again surprised over her colleagues reactions. The staid and respectable woman, was bedding a student, but would she agree to playing around in class?

'Let's talk to her, right now,' Vicky said, and jumped off the bed.

She practically dragged William to May's room. All three were naked, nestling up to each other in May's bed. William looked worried over May's reaction, doubting she would agree. A responsible teacher wouldn't agree to walk around her classroom, in front of her students, while naked. May was known as a martinet for the rules. No, May wouldn't, so that meant Vicky couldn't either.

***

William hadn't taken part in their discussion over what to do about his latest revelation. They had sent him out of the way, to make the coffee. The two agreed on how to react, but didn't confide in him. The most they could do was confront the class, and swear them to silence. Even that would be dangerous, as they had as much to lose as the guys. The teachers would lose their jobs, and the guys could lose their places in college. He would most likely go to prison.

Sitting in class, he figured they would probably just keep quiet about the whole sordid affair. Neither of his teachers had summoned him today, and they had been cool over breakfast. Whatever they decided, he would respect their wishes, and support them wholeheartedly.

When they walked in, his heart beat faster. Right then he realised how much he loved them both. No one had warned him you could be in love with two women at the same time. They didn't look at him, while he studied them, trying to gauge what they were going to do.

'This is your last week here, before the exams. Right now you will pass, I have no doubt about that. This week we will revise all that you have learnt, or should that be learned?' she laughed, though the guys didn't follow.

'I want you to practice writing dialogue, in this session. As usual Miss Bourbon and I will give you help. From tomorrow there will be no new assignments. We will review all that has been written, over the last few weeks,' she said.

'I'm pleased with your performance, and congratulate you all on your hard work, well done class,' she said, and gave them a big smile.

The two teachers were standing either side of the desk, well apart from each other, as usual. Though they hadn't removed the dresses, as they would have previously. It looked as though everyone would be disappointed, and he would have to take the hassle. He preferred that, to seeing them being mauled by his friends.

They looked at each other, and Miss Bourbon nodded to Miss Grant. Miss Grant turned away from her colleague, looking nervous. How different this was from when Miss Bourbon joined this classroom. Vicky was now the confident one, in her history classroom, and this one.