Teacher vs. Student

Story Info
Teacher & Student get in a fight.
2.2k words
4.32
132.2k
49

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

It was the end of the month and I was going through the various reports from the different sections. As usual, I was missing one. You would think that the coach, with all his endless details and making of lists and plans for the teams, would remember to attend to his own plans and let me have the monthly report at the end of the month.

I didn't have the slightest doubt that he'd made the report. He just hadn't got around to passing it on to me. Why would he hurry? I'm just the principal. I don't play on any of the damn teams.

I gave him a call to make sure he was still in his office and told him I'd be around to collect the report. He offered to bring it, or to catch a student and send it, but I told him the exercise would do me good. And it would ensure that I actually got the report.

I strolled around and picked up the report and stuffed it into a pocket. Report safe, I sat around for a while, just shooting the breeze with Sam, discussing the teams and assessing realistic expectations of the forthcoming matches. Sam might talk up the team's chances when talking to the teams, but when talking to me he could be brutally frank. Still it seemed as though we could expect a reasonable good year.

While we were talking a bit of background noise had started. A couple of girls talking outside, and their voices were drifting into the office. Then their voices were louder, and quite acrimonious, and starting to draw our attention. When it degenerated even further, with some hot anger apparent, I decided it was time to step in.

Sam thought so, too, and he was getting to his feet to storm outside. I held up a hand.

"Let me, Sam," I said quietly. "It's fun to just appear and stand there, saying nothing, and watch their faces change when they see me. There'll be babbled excuses and then they'll bolt, sweating blood that I might say something."

I strolled over to the office door and stepped out. The situation abruptly changed. Instead of a couple of the female students sounding off, I saw Sonya, one of the senior students, and Miss Jacks, our student teacher, facing off, in each other's face.

The 'see the principal and bolt' scenario never got off the ground. They didn't even see me. They both took that moment to go for each other's throat.

Now you don't get to be a principal without learning a few practical things along the way. One of these things is to never get between too girls fighting. Wait until they're engrossed with what they're doing and then strike.

I gave a call to Sam to come and help and waited for the right moment. When it came I stepped forward and grabbed two heads by the hair, a very large handful in each hand, and tilted their heads back, dragging them apart. I pushed one of the antagonists, Miss Jack, over for Sam to catch.

Sonya and Miss Jacks turned towards me first off, teeth bared and claws out, and then saw who I was. I released Sonya and nodded to Sam, who released Miss Jacks. Miss Jacks started to speak, saw my face and shut up. Sonya actually managed to get a couple of words out, and then she saw my face.

"I am not discussing this here," I snapped. "Coach's office. Now!"

We all moved into Sam's office, and I quietly closed the door behind us.

I then started speaking very softly, slicing and dicing them until they were almost shaking in their shoes.

"The main question I suppose is what am I going to do about this little incident. You, Sonya, you're eighteen and nearing the end of your final year. Attacking a teacher is grounds for expulsion. Think how that would affect you. You'd have to transfer to another school, if you could find one that would take you. You'd probably wind up repeating the whole year and you'd have a big black mark against you.

As for you," I said, turning on Miss Jacks. "You're a student teacher and on probation. Attacking a student not only kills your probation but probably your whole career. Who's going to want to hire a teacher who physically attacks her students?"

I sat back and let the two young ladies digest the predicament they were now in. They didn't look too happy.

"It seems to me that I can neither ignore this incident, nor take official cognisance of it. If I officially take note of what happened, expulsion and firing are the likely outcomes, and I don't really want to do that. But, I can't just ignore it, so let's try to work out a solution here and now. Any suggestions?"

Sonya and Miss Jacks just looked at the floor. After a few moments of quiet, Sam spoke up.

"Spank the young idiots. If we do that they not only collect a most uncomfortable penalty, but they will see that they are both getting the same penalty."

"An interesting idea," I said with a grin, "but we're supposed to forego corporal punishment for students, and I don't think it has ever been applied to student teachers."

"Maybe, but if both young ladies agree I can't see a problem. They both get punished. They both see the other is getting the same punishment. Honour is satisfied all round and you can close the incident as never having happened."

"An unusual situation. What do the young ladies think?"

"As long as we both get the same treatment, I don't care," said Sonya.

Miss Jacks swallowed nervously.

"You mean that we're to bend over and get our bottoms spanked?"

"Ah, let's be explicit about this," Sam interjected. "You will both bend over the desk facing each other and then you will get your bare bottoms spanked. You will both be able to see the other getting spanked at the same time as you."

"Bare bottoms?" protested Miss Jacks. "Why bare?"

"More embarrassing for you if you're being treated like a naughty little girl," said Sam with a grin. "So what do you say?'

"Like I said, I don't mind," said Sonya, looking as though she'd enjoy seeing Miss Jacks being spanked. Quite happy to have one herself if it meant that Miss Jacks also suffered.

Miss Jacks only hesitated for a moment and then she nodded.

"Might as well," she muttered. "Beats getting fired."

I directed Miss Jacks to go around the desk and into Sam's tender charge. Sonya was already moving forward to lean over the desk in front of me, hitching up her skirt as she did so, presenting me with a nice little bottom not overly covered with panties. I was quite sure that those weren't school approved panties, but I wasn't going to mention it.

I moved up behind Sonya and peeled her panties down below her knees. To my surprise Sonya promptly lifted one leg and shook it free of her panties and then kicked them right off, finishing up bent over, bottom on display. That wasn't all that was on display, either. Sonya was standing with her legs nicely parted, quite happy to show off what she had.

I glanced over at Miss Jacks. She was bent over the desk and her face was red. She wasn't taking it with the same equanimity that Sonya was. Sam nodded to me and I gave Sonya a hearty spank on her pretty little bottom, leaving a nice red hand print. Sonya's yelp was matched by a squeal from Miss Jacks as Sam delivered her first spank.

For a short while it was spank for spank and squeal for squeal. Then after delivering a spank to Sonya and not receiving an answering spank from Sam I glanced over at Sam and Miss Jacks.

Miss Jacks' eyes were wide, her cheeks were redder than ever, and she had a slightly stunned expression on her face. Sam's hand was low behind her and seemed to be moving in a rhythmical fashion, as though massaging something. Something like a pussy, I wondered?

I shrugged, my hand dropped down and cupped Sonya's mound. I saw her head jerk in shock, but she didn't let out a peep. I started massaging lightly.

There was dead silence in the room for a short while. Finally Miss Jacks broke the silence.

"That isn't spanking," she muttered.

"You're quite right," I admitted, easing a finger between Sonya's lips and probing delicately inside. "It's not. If either of you object to this just speak up, we'll switch back to the more traditional spanking."

I could see Sonya and Miss Jacks staring hard at each other. I couldn't see Sonya's face but Miss Jacks had a determined look. No way was she going to be the one to cry off.

Sam and I continued playing with our two naughty girls. I can only assume that he was doing much the same as I was, but the play of expressions on Miss Jacks' face insinuated that he was indeed doing naughty things.

I was past massaging, and was dipping freely inside Sonya, teasing her. She was hot and wet and restless, giving the odd squeak and squeal as I played around, the squeals becoming a little frantic when my fingers played too close to her clitoris, stimulating it just a little too much for her peace of mind.

Sam and I both unzipped about the same time. Miss Jacks was looking frantic. Sonya turned her head to cast me a hot look, and pushed her bottom towards me. I lined up with her and started pushing home.

"Miss Jacks, do you have an objection?" I asked as I saw Sam preparing to take her.

She did, I damn-well knew it, but she blushed, looked at Sonya, got a set expression on her face and shook her head. I must admit she had the most incredible look on her face as Sam drove home.

From that point on I forgot about Sam and Miss Jacks. She was his problem. I just hoped he had the ability to take proper care of her. My attention was now on Sonya and taking proper care of her.

I started off easily, intending to give her time to adjust to me. It quickly became a case of why bother? Sonya was gasping and pushing back eagerly to take me, quite happy to be ravished by her principal it seemed. I shrugged and increased the tempo, hitting her firmly, feeling her respond freely.

After a minute or so of this I said the hell with it. If Sonya was content to be fucked by me then she would be well and truly fucked. I dismissed any consideration for her tender years and started banging her hard, driving in with a lot of force and expecting her to accept it.

She did. The way she reacted would have put a professional to shame. She squealed and bounced with great enthusiasm, even though some of my thrusts must have been just about lifting her off her feet. She was relishing what was happening and played her part to the maximum.

The only problem with giving a woman a good, hard, no-consideration, fuck, was that they don't last too long. All that rough excitement plays havoc with you, and I was up for a climax way before I wanted to. Not that it mattered. Sonya was already squealing for her own climax, and when I started in for the final run she just went with it.

Sonya lay sprawled on the desk, panting heavily. Suddenly she perked up and lifted her head. She flashed me a quick look, smiling like a loon, and then turned to watch Miss Jacks being disciplined.

Sam was banging away in fine style, with Miss Jacks helplessly responding, her bottom bobbing up and down as he took her. She didn't yet have the glazed look of pre-climax, but there was a definite excitement on her face. She glared at Sonya when she saw Sonya watching. I hastily leaned forward.

"If you say even one little word to Miss Jacks I'll start spanking you so hard your bottom will fall off," I whispered to her. She turned her head to give me a look, but stayed silent.

Sam took his time bring Miss Jacks to fulfillment. I don't think it was deliberate. I suspect that the knowledge that Sonya and I were watching her get taken hindered Miss Jacks slightly, making her a little self-conscious. It didn't matter in the long run, as Sam handled the problem in fine style, coaxing her along until she was ready, then letting rip. It was a privilege to watch a fine coach training a student.

Afterwards I informed the girls that as far as I was officially concerned the incident never happened. Unofficially, I made appointments with the pair of them of them (at separate times) as there were things I wanted to discuss with them. Like how to deal with students when you have a problem and how to handle teachers when you have a problem.

In all honesty, as principal, it was my duty to give Miss Jacks a few pointers on how to handle difficult students. Sonya, I was going to have to educate on accepting the authority of people put over her, even if you didn't agree with them.

The thought of sexual hijinks when I had them alone in my office never entered my mind.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers