Teacher, Wife, Mother, and Slut

Story Info
The teacher, mother of the kid I bully, makes me stay after.
4.7k words
4.35
282.2k
446
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,304 Followers

THUMP!

I laugh as I stand over Bradley, the kid I bully. He hit the ground hard when I shoved him, and he's looking up at me, with a look that's full of anger and fear. There wasn't any particular reason that I shoved him, but he was looking a little too confident today, and I can't have that continue, can I? After all, it is my job to put him in his place. Besides, school's over and I let him go unbothered for the entire day, and now that school's over, it's a good time to let him remember who's on top.

"Alex!" an authoritative voice shouts.

I slowly turn around to see Mrs. Horne, the history teacher of Bradley and I, standing there. She has her hands on her hips, and is staring at me angrily. Any teacher would be angry at the sight of this, but it's made worse because of one simple fact.

Mrs. Horne is Bradley's mom.

Although, she doesn't look like it though. As Bradley is thin, wiry, and blonde, Mrs. Horne is a voluptuous and curvy brunette. She wears tight skirts and dresses almost everyday, which hug and accentuate her sexy figure. Her brown hair is long, falling down to her shoulder blades. She has fair skin, and a beautiful face. Or at least, it's beautiful when she's not mad.

Today, she's wearing a tight, black skirt, a white button-up shirt with a black blazer on top, stockings, and black heels.

I don't say anything, as I can already guess what's going to happen.

"My room. Now." she orders, her teeth clenched together.

I sigh, and begin to walk to her class. On my way there, I decide to use the bathroom since I know I'll probably be in there for a while.

While taking a piss, I can hear the sound of heels hitting the floor go past the bathroom. Must be Mrs. Horne going to her room.

I finish up and wash my hands and all and begin to walk to her class again. I open the door to her room. I look around, and see that it's only the two of us in here right now. Even weirder, her blazer's off, and some of the top buttons on her shirt are unbuttoned now. Guess it was hot in here or something.

"Hello, Alex. Take a seat please." she tells me, sounding calmer now.

I begin to walk to a seat in the front, when she walks over to the door and closes it, locking it. Weird, but whatever I guess. Even weirder, there's a long strip of paper covering the window on the door, which wasn't there before. Am I going to get my ass beat or something?

I take a seat, and wait for her to say or do something.

"So..." she says, walking towards me. "Why don't you tell me more about what you did to Bradley?" she asks, putting a hand on my desk, leaning over a little bit.

Holy shit, I can see down her shirt a little. Well, more than a little, as I can see that she's wearing a lacy, black bra. There's no way that she isn't aware of what she's doing.

"Well, he was acting a little too cocky, so I decided to put him in his place." I plainly state.

"And you did all of this, knowing fully that I was watching?" she asks me.

"Well, I di-" I say, before she suddenly sits on my lap.

"That is so fucking ballsy." she tells me, her tits in my face.

"W-what?" I ask.

"You bullied a kid right in front of his own mother, and you don't even seem to care. How much more ballsy can you get? I bet you don't even care, huh? God, I didn't know you could be so... manly!" she says, a smile spreading across her face.

I have no fucking clue where this is going, but I like it. Also, I didn't know that she was behind me, but I think I'll let her keep thinking that I did.

"Mrs. Horne-" I say, before she interrupts me.

"It's Sara." she tells me.

"Sara, did seeing me treat your son like that... excite you?" I ask her.

She laughs a little bit at this.

"Look, I'll just be honest, I have a HUGE thing for guys that are dominant like you. Men who don't care and do what they want, it's so fucking hot. And I've been stuck with a husband who's nothing like that for such a long time..." she says.

I see what's up now.

I grab onto her hips, and I feel full of confidence now.

"And I'm guessing you're tired of it, huh?" I ask her, feeling myself getting hard.

She nods and smiles at this.

"Exactly." she replies.

I can feel her start to grind against my cock gently now, making it grow even harder.

"And I think you know exactly what I want you to do to me.." she whispers into my ear.

"Say it." I growl. "I want to hear you say it."

She smiles and grinds even faster.

"I want to feel the cock of the boy who bullies my son dominate my soaking wet pussy. I want him to make me scream like a slut while my son thinks I'm reprimanding his bully. I want you to dominate me." she tells me.

"Good fucking girl." I murmured into her ear.

"Already off to a good start." she moans, smiling.

I grab onto her hips and push her down onto me harder, feeling her grab onto my shoulders tightly.

"Hey, where's Bradley?" I ask her.

"Oh, don't worry about him. He's waiting in the car. I told him it'll be a while." she purrs. "Or, at least I hope it'll be a while." she teases.

"Don't worry, you won't be disappointed." I confidently tell her.

"Well I sure hope so. I've overheard a lot of good things about you from some of the girls in my classes." she tells me.

"And just what all have you heard?" I ask, smiling at her.

"Well, I know you fucked the set of twins that were in my class at the same time. I also know some of the cheerleaders are cheating on their boyfriends with you. The list goes on, but the thing that caught my attention the most was hearing that you're hung like a horse." she moans, grinding faster.

"And you're willing to risk your job just so you can experience it once?" I tease, looking at the security camera in the room.

"That thing doesn't even fucking work. Hell, the only ones that do are the ones in the hallway, and there's tons of blindspots." she says. "So, I'm not risking a single thing." she tells me.

"Well, I just hope you can explain to Bradley why you're walking funny." I tell her.

I reach towards her shirt and rip it open, exposing her large breasts only covered up by the black bra.

"Getting a little impatient, aren't we?" she teases.

"You know you like it." I plainly say as I reach around her back and unhook her bra.

She takes the straps off of her shoulders and arms and I practically tear it off, throwing it across the room. I look at her bare tits, hanging there, waiting for me to grope and suck them.

Not wanting to keep them waiting, I grab them both and wrap my lips around one of her nipples and begin to lick and suck it. She runs her hands through my hair as I suck her tits, and I can still feel her grinding against me. My cock is now fully hard, and I'm sure she can feel it.

With my free hand, I reach around and grab her ass hard, groping as much as I can. I can't wait to send her back to her son in a tired mess with an aching pussy that'll forever remember the shape of my dick.

I close my eyes and focus on groping and sucking on her tits, when she suddenly slides off of me. I open my eyes to see her standing there, grabbing onto my hand and trying to pull me up.

I let her pull me up and lead her to where she wants me to go, and to my surprise, it's Bradley's seat, front and center of the room. She pushes me down into the seat and kneels down, squeezing under the desk and fitting between my legs.

"You're gonna suck off your son's bully in the seat your son sits in? You really are a slutty mother." I tell her, stroking her hair.

"You're damn right." she tells me, fumbling with my zipper.

After messing with it for a while, she finally unzips my pants and yanks them down, not even letting me lift up to make it easier. She hooks her fingers along the waistband of my boxers and stares at the outline of my cock.

"Holy shit..." she whispers.

With some more tugging, she finally yanks my boxers down, letting my fully hard cock spring free. She stares at it in shock, her mouth open wide in amazement.

"I guess they weren't lying!" she says, laughing, unable to take her eyes off of my huge cock.

"They also weren't lying about how good it feels." I tell her.

"Mmmmm... I bet they fucking weren't." she purrs, biting her lower lip.

Without another word, she slowly licks up my shaft, as if she was savoring the taste. I can feel her hot breath hitting my dick as she slides up it, and her tongue feels amazing. I rest one arm on the desk and watch as she licks up and down my cock, enjoying every second of it.

Finally, after teasing me with nothing but licking, she wraps her lips around the swollen head of my cock and slides down. I was expecting her to have to stop halfway like all the other sluts I've been with, but to my surprise, she fits it all in her mouth, albeit with some difficulty.

"Holy shit!" I moan out.

I can feel her muffled giggle vibrate on my cock as she begins to bob her head up and down. Whatever part of my cock isn't in her mouth, her hand is wrapped around, stroking it.

The room is filled with the sounds of her sloppy, wet blowjob and my moans. She keeps sliding her head up and down, not even hesitating or stopping like a lot of the girls I've been with. I never would've thought that Sara, my history teacher, would be giving me the best blowjob of my life because I bullied her son, but here I am.

I swear, it feels like I'm hitting the back of her throat or something, but she doesn't even seem to care. She just keeps on sucking, as if her life depended on it. She's playing with my balls with her free hand, and it's as if she wants to drain me of my cum as quick as possible. If that is what she's trying to do, then tough luck, because I don't cum that easily.

I tilt my head back and enjoy my blowjob, hearing the sloppy sounds coming from below as she keeps sliding her warm mouth around my hard cock over and over. My mind begins to run elsewhere for a while, before I suddenly realize something that makes this blowjob even hotter.

The same mouth that was wrapped around and drooling all over my cock, is the same mouth that's going to kiss him goodnight. Damn, I'm sure he'd hate to hear that. It sucks though, as I won't be able to brag about this to anyone because they might tell. If it gets out about this happening, I think I can say goodbye to blowjobs from my sexy teacher.

"Fuck, you're amazing at this..." I groan out as she keeps happily sucking my dick.

All I can hear is her slurping on my cock, her head bobbing up and down enthusiastically. She then slides my cock out of her mouth, sucking as she slides it out. She starts to jack me off, looking me in the eye as she bites her lower lip.

She then wraps her lips around one of my balls, sucking on it as she keeps jerking me off. She giggles a little bit as she hears me moan and tilt my head back.

"You like how my mouth feels?" I hear her sexy voice ask.

"Hell yeah." I answer, my head still tilted back.

"Well, I have another hole that I think you'd like even more." she tells me.

"I can think of two holes I'd like even more than this." I respond, smirking cockily.

She laughs and smiles at this, still stroking my cock.

"If you do a good job, maybe I'll let you take that second hole." she says with a wink.

She keeps jacking me off for a while, staring at my cock in awe the entire time. After a while, she stops and slides out from under the desk.

"Well? Stand up and follow me." she tells me, walking towards her desk.

I get up as well and follow her, and smile ear to ear when she rides her skirt up, takes her heels off, and lays on her desk on her back. She spreads her legs for me, revealing her panties which match her equally sexy bra.

"Be a dear and take that off for me." she says, smiling and watching me.

Without hesitation, I reach and hook my fingers around her panties, slowly sliding them off. She lifts her legs straight up in the air to make it even more sexy, and once I get them off, I throw them in the same direction as her bra.

I then grab onto her legs and spread them apart, letting me see part of her trimmed pussy. I can't see it all since she's still wearing the skirt, but it only makes it hotter.

I grab my cock and rub the head up and down the entrance of her wet pussy, watching her as she fidgets in anticipation.

"Fuck, please just stick that thing in me right now! I want to feel it so bad!" she whines.

"What do you want?" I tease, wanting to hear her beg and whine some more.

"I want to feel your huge cock stretch me out as my tight, wet cunt grips onto it as tight as it can. I want it so fucking bad..." she begs.

"Good girl. Good fucking girl." I tell her as I slide my cock inside of her.

She gasps and freezes at first, obviously shocked at how something as big as my cock feels inside of her. But, once the shock passes, she smiles and begins to giggle.

"It feels really good!" she says, still giggling.

"It'll get even better." I tell her, beginning to move my cock in and out of her.

Her pussy may not be as tight as some of the other girls I've been with, but fuck, she's a hell of a lot sexier. Besides, she's still surprisingly tight for a woman who's given birth before. That, and she's a lot more enthusiastic, and a lot sexier, than any of the other girls I've fucked.

I grab onto her hips and hold her in place as I pump my cock in and out of her, which is something that I can tell she likes, as she moans a little louder as I do this.

"Fuck, Alex, those girls weren't lying when they said how good you feel..." she moans, gently closing her eyes.

"I know they weren't. You've been wanting this for a while, huh?" I ask her, still thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh, you have no fucking idea. The first time I heard one of them talk about you, I thought it was just some girl exaggerating it. But then, more and more girls would talk about you and how good you felt, and it fucking drove me crazy..." she answers, moaning.

"Maybe you can join in the next time they talk about me." I joke.

"Fuck, I wish I could!" she says, giggling again.

I begin to pump in and out of her faster, feeling her walls grip onto my cock as they stretch to fit my size. Looks like I might be the biggest she's ever had. Of course, I could already tell, due to how shocked and amazed she was when she saw it.

"You're so much bigger than my husband!" she moans out.

And then there's that.

"I bet he doesn't fuck you the way you want. I bet he can't even please you." I gruffly say.

"You have no fucking clue! God, it's torture... I REALLY needed this..." she moans.

"Well, I hope you keep needing this. I don't want this to be a one time thing." I moan, still pumping my cock in and out of her wet cunt.

"Keep fucking me like this and-oh FUCK! Right there, baby! Right fucking there!" she screams out.

"And what?" I ask, making sure I keep hitting that spot she likes so much.

"And I'll call you daddy! I'll call you anything! Just please keep fucking me like this!" she begs.

I guess she overheard some of the girls in her class say I liked being called daddy or something. Not that I mind though, because I definitely like the idea of Sara, an older woman, call me daddy.

"Give it a try then." I tell her.

"Fuck, daddy, your cock feels so good!" she moans out.

My cock twitches a little bit from hearing her call me daddy. Yup, I like it a lot.

"Good, slut." I say, fucking her even harder.

She closes her eyes tightly as I pound her pussy, making sure I keep hitting that spot she mentioned earlier over and over. Her moans are filling the room, and they keep getting louder. Her tits bounce with each thrust, and I can't make up my mind on what to look at: her face, contorted in pleasure, or her tits bounce as I slam my cock into her.

I decide to just switch and watch both, as she's sexy as hell no matter what I look at.

With her free hands, she begins to pinch and tease her nipples as I fuck her. Her tits don't bounce as much, but I like the sight of this a hell of a lot more.

"God, you're such a slut. Fucking your sons bully while he waits in the car." I growl.

"It feels so good though!" she moans out.

"What kind of slut gets turned on by seeing her son get bullied?" I tease.

"A slut that gets to get fucked by a huge cock." she says, laughing a little bit.

"Fair enough." I say, laughing as well.

I grab onto her hips tighter as I fuck her, holding her down as my cock disappears into her pussy with each thrust. I notice one of her legs begin to lift up, her foot pointing at the wall. I glance at her face, and notice that she's clenching her teeth and her eyes are tightly shut. Not only that, but her pussy has been tightening its grip on my cock.

I can tell that she's close.

I keep my pace, slamming my cock into her tight cunt over and over as her moans pick up. She begins to fidget and move around some, but I hold her down by the hips again.

"Oh, FUCK!" she screams out, her chest lifting up.

My cock keeps hitting her in her most sensitive parts, sending her over the edge. Her moans become screams, which become silent pretty quickly. Her body tenses up in my hands, and the walls of her pussy keep gripping onto and releasing my cock.

I keep thrusting in and out of her until I'm sure she's finished. Once she's reduced to a panting mess, I slide my cock out of her, glistening from her juices.

"That was so good, daddy..." she pants, staring at my still rock hard dick.

"There's still a lot more where that came from." I tell her, flipping her over.

I slide her back some so that she's bent over the desk for me. Her skirt fell back down in the process, and I decide to fix that. I slide her skirt off of her hips, letting it fall down to her feet. I'm about to move it elsewhere, when Sara kicks it away.

She then reaches around and grabs her ass and spreads it for me. I'm about to slide my cock back inside of her, when she suddenly stands back up.

"Wait, I have an even better idea." she tells me, shoving me onto the desk.

I take my shirt off and lay down on my back, my cock still standing at attention. While I wanted to fuck her doggy style, this is equally good. Slowly, she crawls on top and mounts me, positioning my cock right at the entrance of her cunt.

Before she slides down, she looks me up and down, admiring my body.

"Fuck, you're hot as hell." she says, before sliding down onto my cock.

As she slides down, she lets out a low, long moan. When she hits the base, she lets her head fall, her long hair falling with it.

"Fuuuuuuck..." she quietly moans.

I'll be honest, I never expected her to be the type that swears this much during sex. Not that I mind though. If anything, it makes it hotter knowing that she's not holding back.

"You like that dick, don't you?" I ask.

"Yes! It feels amazing, daddy!" she replies, beginning to bounce up and down on my cock.

As she picks up the pace, we hear a knock on the door. I freeze, fearing that it might be the principal or someone else who could open the door and catch us. But then, I hear that familiar, pathetic voice.

"Hey mom? Why're you taking so long?" the voice asks.

It's Bradley. Of course it is.

I want to say something, but Sara speaks up.

"Just a little longer, honey. I just need to finish up some paperwork." she says, still riding my cock.

Holy shit, is she obsessed with my cock or something now?

"Oh, alright. How'd the talk with Alex go?" he asks, sounding a little timid.

"It went VERY well." she tells him.

"More like it's still going well." I whisper to her.

She laughs a little at this.

"Alright, honey, I'll be out in a bit. Just wait in the car and do some homework until then, alright?" she tells him.

"Alright, mom!" he happily says.

She doesn't even stop to listen to see if he walks off, and she instead just keeps riding my cock. In fact, she even speeds up a little, bouncing up and down on my cock enthusiastically.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,304 Followers
12