Teachers Aren't Told Everything

Story Info
Teacher & school leaver connect at leaving disco.
3.8k words
4.34
52.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Daniel looked at himself in the mirror and wondered why he was going to so much trouble for a school leavers disco. After all he was 34 and only a mere teaching assistant. The last thing he wanted to do was sit with a bunch of adolescents who would be drunk on one alcopop. But the Head had insisted that all relevant teaching staff must attend and that was the end of that. Smoothing down his shirt, Daniel turned side on just to make sure his stomach was not sticking out. "Dan, you scrub up well, my old son." he said to himself and then wandered over to the dresser to get some aftershave. Having splashed some on, Daniel headed downstairs and it wasn't long before he heard the honking of a car horn outside signalling that his cab had arrived.

The short journey was over in minutes and, after paying the driver, Daniel got out of the taxi and looked at his watch. Smiling to himself, he made his way into the common room where the party was already in full swing. A voice in his head congratulated him on being fashionably late.

Looking around the room he saw various good luck banners hanging on every wall together with pictures of all the students interspersed amongst them. Over in the far corner was the disco, it's lights pulsing in rhythm to the music that was blaring out of the speaker. To his left, in what was usually the tuck shop, a makeshift bar had been assembled behind which stood a harassed looking figure. On closer inspection this turned out to be Jim who had been given the unenviable task of bartender for the evening. "Come on Mr Michaels, I'm getting thirsty here." came one voice closely followed by "I'll have two of them Smirnoff ice thingy's." Obviously manners and English grammar had been forgotten. The rest of the room had chairs around the walls leaving the centre clear for anyone who wanted to dance and in the alcove next to the bar was a table full of buffet food which seemed the most popular attraction for the pupils at this time.

I was standing there, hands in pockets undecided whether to go for food or beer when I felt one arm slip through my left arm and one arm slip through my right arm. "Hi, Mr Simpson." sang both voices in unison.

I looked left then right. "Hi Jenna, Hi Katie. Enjoying yourselves?"

"Sure are Mr Simpson." replied Jenna

"Gonna enjoy ourselves even more now you are here Mr Simpson." said Katie. And with that, they both planted a kiss on the nearest cheek and went off for some food giggling.

I smiled to myself and looked at the two girls who were virtual identikits of each other. Blond hair, tight tops, short denim skirts and calf length boots. "If only I was fifteen years younger." I thought to myself sighing and made my way over to the bar.

Chapter Two

I glanced at my watch again and began to drink my fourth beer of the evening. The party was moving predictably along with one male pupil slumped on a chair already. Over on another chair there were two pupils getting to know each other better and the centre of the room was full of people dancing along to the latest tune from Destiny's Child. Looking around I saw Carrie-Ann, one of my favourite, but now former pupils, sitting by herself. Carrie-Ann, or Caz as she liked to be called, was not one of what I called the crowd. Always a little chubby she never fitted into the stereotype of a Jenna or a Katie but there was always a sparkle in her eye and a smile on her face. She was a clever kid and everyone was sure she was going to Oxford or Cambridge, but that did not detract from her popularity. In all my time at school I'd never heard a bad word said about her, either by teachers or pupils. But as I said, she wasn't one of the crowd that would go out clubbing all the time or flit from one snogging session to another. She always kept herself just far enough away not to be distracted but near enough to be regarded as up to date.

Her eye caught mine and she patted the seat next to her, as if to say come and sit. I wandered over and placed myself next to her. She was dressed in a pink top with a white skirt that came just to her knees. Nylons and heels finished her outfit off and she didn't look out of place at all with all the short skirts and crop tops.

"Hi Mr Simpson. Having fun looking at all these scantily clad girls are you?" she said with a laugh in her voice.

"There are worse ways to spend a Friday night I suppose." I replied smiling. "And please Caz, drop the Mr Simpson bit. It makes me feel old and now that you are a former pupil I am sure the Head will not mind you calling me Dan."

"So which one takes your fancy then. Is it Carly of Aleesha? Maybe Jenna or Katie? I saw the way they pounced on you when you arrived." asked Caz.

I laughed. "Yeah right. Firstly I'm sixteen years older then them. Secondly, they wouldn't give me a second look and thirdly, well there isn't a thirdly but you can get my drift."

"Jenna will be so disappointed you know?"

"What do you mean disappointed?" I said, a dumbfounded expression on my face.

"Well, don't tell her I told you but she said that she was going to try and get off with you tonight, maybe even more." said Caz.

I rolled my eyes. "Geez, I'm not in her league Caz. And not withstanding the fact I am as I said sixteen years older than her, I like a little more conversation when I am with a lady plus I've met her Dad and he scares me."

Caz laughed. "You're talking like a teenager now. Scared of her Dad I ask you. It's not like you are sixteen Dan and you look like you could handle yourself. Anyway, I wish I looked like her sometimes and had her confidence. I'd never dream of telling anyone what she told me."

"Don't put yourself down Caz. Everyone has their own beauty and ways doing things. I bet she sometimes looks at you and wishes she could have your brains and personality."

"I noticed you didn't say looks Dan." said Caz. "And that's understandable I suppose. I've always been the chubby clever one with the great personality."

I looked at her again. "As I said Caz, everyone has their own beauty. And if you want my opinion, you have the looks and the brains and the personality."

"You are just saying that Dan. Nobody ever looks at me the way they look at Jenna." she said, a resigned look on her face. "They look at her and think I wish I could go out with her. Or, I bet she's good in bed or questions to that effect. All they do when they look at me is smile and walk on saying about how nice I am and how clever I am. If only they knew. They probably still think I am virgin." And with that Caz blushed a deep crimson.

"So what was that you were saying about confidence? Geez, you didn't hold back there did you?" I responded. "I'll tell you what I think when I look at Jenna. I think blimey she is beautiful."

"See I told you." replied Caz.

"Yeah, but that is all I think. I look at her and I think she looks like everyone else. I mean she and Katie are like two peas in a pod. The way they dress, act, talk...everything.. You don't want to be like them. You need individuality, your own persona. Stand out, don't blend in and you will find that in the long run it will do you no end of good. I look at you tonight and think that it's so refreshing that you dress and act differently. All of which takes nothing away from the fact that you are a very pretty girl." And for the second time in the space of minutes, Caz blushed. "Oops, I've embarrassed you now haven't I?"

"No, no. Not at all." replied Caz as she composed herself. "Do you really think I am pretty? You are not just saying that?"

"Yep I do think you are pretty. Everyone has there own beauty remember and I see yours very clearly."

With that Caz smiled and placed a hand on my knee. "Thanks Dan, you have cheered me up no end. You know what it's like when you have a couple of drinks and you are sitting here on your own."

I nodded and looked out onto the dance floor. The song was winding down and the DJ had chosen this moment to play the first slow tune of the evening. Everyone began pairing off and instinctively I turned to Caz. "Do you want to dance with me?"

"It would be my pleasure." came the reply followed by a smile.

I took Caz's hand and we went onto the dance floor. My arms slipped around her waist and hers around my neck. Suddenly my heart was racing and I felt like a teenager again. Caz started to move closer and I must have flinched slightly because she looked at me and whispered, "It's ok. I am a former pupil now." She emphasised the word former and I wasn't about to miss the hint I can tell you.

This time didn't flinch as we moved forward so that our bodies touched and moved in time to the music. I could feel her breath on my neck as she nuzzled in, my arms squeezing her tightly yet gently.

"Are you ok?" I whispered in her ear.

"I have never been better." she replied.

And with that she snuggled in further, her finger tracing absent-minded patterns on the back of my neck. My eyes closed and I was enjoying the sensations of what Caz was doing to me. My brain and body seemed to be transported into a distant past as if I was eighteen again, dancing with a fellow classmate at my own school disco. I felt her lips lightly kiss my neck and my brain was filled with questions like was this right and should I be doing this? I felt her teeth gently bite my earlobe, tugging at it softly and then she whispered, "Please kiss me Dan." All I could think about was her saying she was a former pupil as I moved my head to look her in the eye. We both leant our heads into each others and then our lips touched and parted as we began to kiss, so tentative at first but then stronger and deeper. After what seemed ages we broke the kiss and nuzzled back into each other. As I leant my head on Caz's shoulder I looked around. Had anyone noticed? Nobody looked like they had and if they did, nobody was paying much attention to us. Everyone seemed to doing his or her own thing. Jenna was snogging the face off one of her classmates and she wasn't alone doing that I can tell you. The bar had a couple of customers and still slumped over the chair was the same drunk male pupil as earlier. I just shut my eyes and went back to dancing with Caz.

Chapter Three

The rest of the party had flown by and everyone had seemed to enjoy themselves. The bar had been emptied and the food had all but disappeared. There were streamers everywhere and some banners had unhinged themselves and draped down from the wall at all sorts of angles. The Headmaster had turned up and said the usual thanks to the pupils and hoped they would do well in the future and not forget to visit. For the past hour Caz and I had either been dancing, chatting and laughing and most of the time all three rolled into one. We had now both sat down, exhausted but happy.

"I've really enjoyed myself tonight Caz, more that I have for many a year. I wasn't exactly looking forward to tonight." I said

"I am glad Dan." said Caz, smiling. "I bet you thought that all night you'd be watching drunken eighteen year olds chucking food about and being sick."

"Something like that." I replied laughing. "What I didn't expect was being with you though and I have enjoyed every minute, every second in fact."

"You didn't mind me kissing you, did you?" asked Caz.

"I didn't mind one bit, though I have to admit I wasn't sure it the appropriate thing to do, me being your teacher and all that."

"Ex-teacher." corrected Caz. "You don't regret it though?"

"Absolutely not." I replied, stressing each word.

"Good." smiled Caz. "Listen, I need to make a call. I'll be right back. Don't miss me too much." And off she bounded.

I just sat there smiling like a cheshire cat. My mind tried to recollect the evening events. How lonely Caz had looked and how I had cheered her up. What had she meant when she said if only they knew. The dance and THAT kiss. How we made each other laugh and giggle. It had been a good, if not peculiar, night.

Looking around, everyone was starting to say their goodbyes, some more teary than others. Caz had wandered back in and was hugging everyone and chatting and laughing. Little Miss Popular, she blended into whichever group with ease and I smiled. She caught my eye as she hugged Jenna and then beckoned me over with a movement of her head.

"Hi Mr Simpson." sang Jenna, a bit the worse for wear but in a happy way. She hugged me and then held both of our hands. "You two take care of each other, you hear me. And just go with the flow." I looked at Caz and she winked back at me. Jenna continued. "Thanks as well for all your help Mr Simpson. You've been the best teacher here."

"It's been a pleasure being your teacher as well Jenna. Just put whatever it is I have taught you to good use, ok?" I said.

"I will Mr Simpson." replied Jenna and hugged me again. "She's a lovely girl, the best here you know that." she whispered as we hugged. "I know you won't hurt her." She kissed my lightly on the cheek

Jenna hugged Caz again and I am sure she whispered something to her as well. Then she shouted over to Katie. "Come on Kats, put him down and let's go."

"I think we should be going too." said Caz, slipping her arm into mine. "Your place or your place?"

My heart missed a beat. "Erm, are you sure Caz?" I asked, taken slightly aback.

"Never be more sure in my life Dan." came the reply.

"Ok then. My place it is but what about your parents? Aren't they expecting you back?"

"All taken care of Dan. Now come on." said Caz. We walked out and Caz turned round, taking one last look at her now former school. Smiling, she nodded at Jenna, who nodded back with a knowing look and it was then the penny had dropped like a two-ton weight.

"I assume that Mummy and Daddy think you are staying at Jenna's then?"

"I was wondering when you would catch up Dan." said Caz, laughing loudly.

"I never knew you were that friendly with her though." I never thought she would be friendly with anyone at school, or that's the way it came across.

"There is a lot you we don't tell teachers, Mr Simpson." said Caz. "But that is another story for another time. Right now it's you and me. Are you going to call a cab or what?"

I got out my mobile and dialled the number.

Chapter Four

We had hardly got through my front door when we started kissing. Gone was the tentativeness of earlier, the worries of the teacher-pupil thing banished forever. This was full blown desire and passion coming to the surface. The cab journey had seemed to take forever, with the mind-numbing constant chatter of the driver distracting us when all we wanted to do was get to my house.. But now we were inside, all inhibitions had been shed. We were still kissing as we made our way up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"Are you sure about this, Caz? I don't want to do anything to harm you or go against your wishes." I asked in between kisses.

Caz paused taking my head in her hands. "Dan, I'm positive. Please take me, please." she implored.

And with that we kissed again, this time more urgently. Our hands roamed everywhere, undoing each other tops until our torsos were bare. I looked at here beautifully formed breasts and leaned over and kissed each one, as though I was worshiping her. She ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked on each nipple in turn, rolling them around in my mouth as I flicked them with my tongue. Her hands moved up and over my thighs, resting on my now hard cock which was straining at the material of my trousers. All she did was moan, rubbing it through the fabric. We kissed again and my hands went over to her thighs, pulling her skirt higher. My hands roamed over her nylons and I moved slowly higher. All the time we were kissing and she was still rubbing my now straining cock. I could feel the warmth of her legs through her nylons as I moved higher and then to my surprise I found that she was wearing stockings as my fingers moved over their lacy tops.

"Mmmmmmm." I moaned as I now kissed her neck.

"I bet that surprised you?" she whispered. All I did in response was move my hands higher. "Does it feel good, Dan." she whispered again. "Your cock thinks so." Caz undid the zipper and reached inside and for the first time I felt her warm hand on me. "Feels so big Dan. I want it inside me." We kissed again, deep and hard. My hands moved skilfully under her skirt lifting it up and exposing her milky, soft thighs above her stocking tops. My finger snaked out and pushed into the crotch of her silky panties, feeling them soaked and warm. Caz moaned into my kiss as I fingered her panties, her grip on my cock tightening all the time.

"I want you Caz." I whispered hoarsely, my voice consumed with lust.

Letting go of my cock she moved back onto bed, hiking her skirt further up to her waist. I deftly slipped out of my trousers and boxers and slid in between her now open legs. I reached to her waist and slid her soaked silk panties down and off her legs. Her hand snaked out and grabbed my cock again, stroking it slowly as I positioned myself at the entrance to her wet pussy. Slowly she guided me into her, holding me there wanting to savour every moment of what was about to happen. We paused and looked at each other, me totally naked and Caz, lying there with her skirt bunched up and her lovely stocking clad legs open underneath me. I mouthed at her "Condom." She mouthed back "Pill." And with that, I began to slide into her slowly as she enveloped me. I buried myself as deep as I could and held myself there. Gone was the chubby, brainy girl as Caz had called herself. Here was now a sexy, beautiful and passionate eighteen-year-old woman and I was going to make her enjoy every minute of this as well as myself.

Her legs wrapped around me as far as they could and we began to move slowly, kissing each other as we did so, tongues dancing to the speed of our movements. I felt her hands sliding up and down my back as we moved quicker, her legs pushing me into her deeper. Even though it felt like we'd just started making love, we knew it wouldn't be long for either of us and so, as if telepathic, our movements speeded up. Caz's breathing became shallower and heavier and her body began to shake. I pushed harder and deeper, wanting her to cum before me, wanting to give her the utmost pleasure. Faster I pushed and then she tightened and screamed out "Yessssssssssssssssss." The screams trailing off into the air as she came. I kept moving as she came, wanting to cum deep into her and she seemed to sense this with an experience beyond her years. Her legs tightened more as her pussy clamped over my cock, milking it. . I felt her stocking tops rubbing over my hips and that was enough to send me over the edge. With a low, guttural moan I came, shooting and pulsing my cum into her warm, spasming pussy.

I just held myself buried deep within her as my orgasm seemed to go on forever, finally subsiding and my eyes flicked open, only to see that Caz was looking at me, smiling and completely satisfied. I leant down and we kissed again,

Slowly disentangling ourselves from each other, Caz undressed and we both slid into bed and curled up together, her fingers running through my chest hair. "That was fantastic Dan." she said looking up at me."

"It sure was that Caz. Are you sure you are only eighteen?" I enquired with a cheeky grin on my face.

"See, told you I wasn't a virgin." she replied with her teenage charm. "But ask no questions and I will tell you no lies. One day you will find out but not tonight Dan. Tonight is about us and it is still early." And with that she moved upwards and we kissed again.

I was puzzled and my mind was racing. Sure there were questions I wanted, needed, to ask. But Caz was right. Tonight was not the time and this was not the place to be asking them. Whatever the future held for us could wait until such time as those questions needed to answered.

12