Teachers Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man discovers his teachers' true desires.
1.1k words
3.96
35k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the classroom and sat down at line of the middle desks. I was so excited, I had done everything Mr. Stone had told me to do and now I was ready for some cock!

After five minutes, the men arrived. Mr. Stone, Mr. Broe, Mr. Sheer, Mr. Ramsbottom and unexpectedly to me- Mr. Byrne, Mr. Dunphy, Mr. Cullen, Mr. Black, Mr. Kinsella & Mr. Healy.

This was nearly all the male teachers.

They were all silent and then grabbed chairs to sit in a circle around me, it was after school so it was quiet but still we needed to be careful. My heart was pacing, what was with the silence?

Then, to my alarm, Mr. Stone spoke.

"Right, all of us men here want to fuck you but only so many can."

Mr. Stone then asked me to stand up and strip. I was so intimidated by the men. I stood shirtless and then asked for help with the rest.

Mr. Byrne- a talk, burly, strong, terrifying, hulking man in his mid fifties obliged. He swiftly grabbed me and spanked me roughly, I yelped in plain. Then he turned me around in his hand and undid my trousers and underwear. He let my 7 inches of cock free and the other men applauded and jeered.

Then he undid his trouser zipper and took out his cock. It was fat, flobby and beautiful. A solid seven inches of man meat was then shoved down my throat. He fucked my mouth, treating me like the bitch I was.

While sucking, I marvelled at beauty of his pubic region, all those grey pubes and those giant big balls were what dreams were made of.

Then, Mr. Cullen arose from his seat and embraced Mr. Byrne in a passionate kiss. Mr. Cullen was a young, handsome, athletic man with pale white skin and a dashing beard. Mr. Byrne then lifted Mr. Cullen's shirt above his head, revealing his toned, wide, grizzly, hairy chest.

Just then I realized how twisted it all was.

I watched as Mr. Byrne removed more of Mr. Cullen's clothes, reducing him to his boxers when suddenly I was roughed grabbed and jossled over to a table. I was hastily laid down. When I looked up I saw Mr. Dunphy, Mr. Kinsella, Mr. Healy & Mr. Black were my captors.

My uniform was ripped from my body and I would feel hands running all over me. My pants came down and my 7incher was shown. Now the men began to undress.

Mr. Kinsella was first. He was a beautiful PE teacher in his mid twenties who had been a lifeguard. He had a skinhead and a sexy tan. He stripped to reveal a smooth hairless, ripped, tanned physique. He let down his underwear to unveil a big thick juicy 7 & a half inch cock with no pubes in its surroundings.

Then it was to Mr. Healy. A tall man, in his late thirties with fair hair and an altogether lanky appearance. He stripped down to his grizzly chest with perky pink nipples and then his narrow legs. He was such a kind, soft man, I couldn't believe what he was going to do to me. He lost the shorts and I enjoyed the sight of an 8 inch long manstick. It was so thin it was almost freaky but I loved it.

Then it was Mr. Dunphy. He was a stocky build with reddish brown hair and a wide face. He was far from the most handsome but as he stripped, hr became more and more like my type. Then he unbuckled his baggy trousers to show me a thick 6,5inch cutie of a cock.

Finally, it was Mr. Black. He was another PE teacher in his mid forties with black hair and beard. He first showed his average body to the room with sparse hair lying discordantly around his nipples and then he showed us the real goods, showing a big long juicy 8 in her with a valley of pubes.

Now all the men were naked. They began their assaults on me. Mr. Kinsella roughly started lubing my ass and spreading my cheeks while Mr. Healy shoved his cock down my throat and Mr. Black was in my hands with Mr. Dunphy working on my own cock.

I gagged on Mr. Healy's cock as he fucked my mouth, he was really excited and didn't seem to have much stamina. All of a sudden he blew a great big load all over my face. "That was quick" I thought to myself.

I now took Mr. Black in my mouth and Mr. Healy in my hands, I sucked him as best I could, paying attention to the head, and tickling his balls.

Mr. Kinsella had now shoved his cock up my ass

and was fucking me unmercifully. It hurt in the best way. I was then nearly ready to blow with Mt. Dunphy working my cock in this mouth, his hot saliva glistening on my rod.

Then it came, my manjuice fell all over his face, he looked so beautiful to me in that moment. Then Mr. Sheer came and began licking the cum from his face. I watched as Mr. Dunphy then undressed Mr. Sheer. Mr. Sheer was the same ass the last day- perfect. Once down to his nine incher, he started blowing Mr. Dunphy. Mr. Dunphy said it was his first blowjob and my god did that turn me on.

Mr. Kinsella was still giving my ass a good pounding. Holding my thin body as he did so.

Mr. Black's monster was almost too much for my mouth and I was constantly gagging. He was however unforgiving and continued to shove his meat down my throat. I was his bitch.

Mr. Healy lay in a daze after his last orgasm while I jerked his cock back to life.

Not to leave Mr. Sheer's masterpiece idle. Mr. Ramsbottom came and began to service him. Jerking the meat and tickling the balls. Mr. Sheer was also driving Mr. Dunphy mad as he sucked my cock. Everyone knew it was coming and Mr. Dunphy was next to cum. Spraying Mr. Sheer with his jism.

Then, within minutes, Mr. Kinsella and I came to simultaneous orgasms. He yelled- "Fuck! Fuck" as he released himself into my boy pussy. This sent me into overdrive and my second load of juice was for Mr. Broe who waited at my waist, waiting for a nice drink of cum. I shot it out of my cock, it shooting a good foot into the air and landing on Mr. Broe's bearded face.