Teachers Cheat Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's try to be less recognizable, shall we?" I said, flipping the magnet into his lap.

He turned and smiled, "I can't tell you how happy I am to see you. I would kiss you, but here is too public. At least we can finally speak freely, though."

I buckled the seatbelt and he put his car into gear. "I can't wait to touch you again," I said, glancing meaningfully toward his lap.

"And I can't wait to be touched," he said as he backed the car out and shifted his growing package in his jeans.

The tiny motel was only a few blocks down the road. It didn't look seedy, but it didn't look special either. It was cheap and it was clean, so it was perfect. We went in together to secure the room.

"What's with the duffel?" I asked when he brought his gym bag along. "Did you bring toys?"

"Luggage," he answered. "I don't want to look like we're having an affair."

"Why not?" I teased. "Worried about what they'll think about you - those people you don't know?"

"I'd just rather blend in," he said.

"Alright," I said. "Blending in at three p.m. with a local address and paying cash, but you think a bag will convince the inkeep that we're not cheaters."

"I'll use my old address," he said.

"You've thought of everything," I said, swatting him on the butt.

Five minutes later he was unlocking the door to our tiny love nest.

I wasted no time. As he closed the door behind us, I tossed my purse onto the chair and turned to face him. He dropped his bag where he stood and cupped my face in his hands and brought his lips to mine. It was the first time we'd kissed and I loved the way his beard felt on my lips. I Tangled my fingers in his curly hair like I'd wanted to for so long. Stepping into me and pivoting, he turned us around so my back was pressed to the door, and he pinned me there.

As his tongue searched my mouth, his hands left my face and wandered to my breasts, stomach, and the furnace between my legs. Then his hands went to my wrists, which he caught in a secure grip and pressed into the door beside me.

His lips found my neck and he scraped his goatee roughly at my throat as he kissed his way to my clavicles.

I arched my back to press my body against his, and he responded by grabbing my ass and pressing our pelvises together.

His whisper in my ear was almost a growl. "There's a game I want to play with you. It's something I know you'll enjoy, but you have to trust me." He bit my earlobe softly. "Do you want to play?"

"Alright," I replied, willing to do whatever he said at that moment.

He spun me around and walked me to the bed as we shed our clothing. I unbuttoned his dress shirt and smiled blissfully at the ripple of muscle and smattering of dark curly hair I found. He was delicious.

We were down to just our underwear and he dropped my bra to the floor. I pressed my tits together and rubbed my nipples against his chest, loving the way his hair tickled me as his dick pressed against my abdomen.

He reached around me and yanked back the bedcovers. He turned and sat down upon the sheets and, his hands on my hips, positioned me between his legs, and ran his tongue from my navel to my sternum. Then catching my eye with a fierce expression, he said, "To play the game, you have to do anything I say. Are you sure you want to play?" His hand went between my legs and he slipped his fingers inside my panties, running a finger along my wet slit.

I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes.

I felt his beard scratch my stomach again and his lips grazed my breasts.

"Ow!" I yelped. He had bitten my nipple - hard.

"Did you say you were sure you wanted to play?" he repeated, flicking my nipple with his tongue and arching his eyebrows wickedly. I felt him slide his finger inside me and I was putty in his hands.

"Yeah," I confirmed, and I climbed up to straddle his lap, my knees on either side of him on the bed and his hardon pressing against me through the thin layer of our underwear. If we moved just right he could probably slip inside me in spite of the cotton condom between us. I pressed my lips to his and we ground together for a very brief moment before he twisted his body and laid me on the bed beside him. My legs were still tangled about his waist.

I looked up bewilderingly.

"That," he reprimanded, "is not how you play."

I blinked at him unapologetically.

"I can see you're going to have trouble behaving," he whispered. "You're lucky I like that." He put his mouth next to my ear and his next whisper was a purr, "I might also like punishing you, but something tells me you'd like that too." With that he gave my ass cheek a smack and I yelped in surprise, but then bit back my saucy retort, deciding to see where this submissive role would take me. He rewarded me with a much softer caress of my swollen nether region.

He stood next to the bed, facing me and pulled the waistband of my panties down to my ankles and allowed them to fall off onto the floor. He pulled me up to seated in the spot where he had been a moment before.

"Take down my shorts," he ordered.

With a wicked half smile of my own, I locked my eyes on his and hooked my thumbs over the waistband and tugged. The elastic of his boxer briefs slipped easily past his hips, but caught on his completely vertical, erect penis. Giving him another wicked grin, I leaned forward and seized the fabric with my teeth, his penis bobbed against the side of my mouth as I lifted and tugged the fabric free. As soon as his dick was released, it bounced again against my chin, and I ran my lips across its smooth head as I dropped his shorts to the floor.

His penis was beautiful - perfectly proportioned and aimed straight at the ceiling. He had trimmed his dark hair short, but it still curled softly around the base of his shaft.

Glancing up for permission and sensing no resistance, I licked my lips and sucked his penis into my mouth. My hands moved to his ass and his hands rested on my head as I pulled back and sucked him in again.

I licked beads of come from the tip and lathered his cock with my spit before pulling back and locking my gaze with his. This time when I leaned forward I kept eye contact while I relaxed my throat and pulled him into my mouth until my lower lip rested on his ball sack.

He groaned as I held him there for a moment, twisting my head so that my lips dragged along the base, back and forth.

I eased back slowly and took a breath through my nose, then pulled him back into my mouth. I deep throated him slowly five or six more times like this before I pulled back and ran my tongue around the head of his dick. I moved one hand to cup his balls as I licked the length of his shaft, but as I fastened my lips around the head of his penis again his hand caught my wrist.

"No," he said. "Don't make me come yet," and he pulled back.

"I want you to slide back and lie on your side facing the headboard," he instructed.

I shoved back and turned to my side, propping myself up on one arm to watch him.

He eased onto the mattress behind me, spooning me.

"Lie down," he ordered. "I want to hold you for a moment." He snaked his arm around me and cupped my breast in his hand. "Just sit still and feel me against you. I want you to just enjoy being touched."

I sighed and curled my body comfortably against his.

His hand wandered up my chest, my neck, and softly pulled my hair back away from my face. I could feel his breath on my neck. His hand rested softly on my cheek for a moment before slipping back down past my chin, my neck, my breasts, and my stomach.

He shifted himself so that his penis was between my legs, resting against my slit.

Instinctively, I arched my back so he could slip inside.

"No," he said, biting the back of my neck in reproach. "Lie still. You have to wait."

I relaxed momentarily, but then stiffened again as his lips played along the nape of my neck and his hand alternated between caressing my breasts and slipping between my legs to my slit. As his mouth moved over my collarbone and shoulder and his finger teased my clit, I couldn't help myself. I arched my back again and the tip of his cock caught on my opening.

I gasped satisfaction before I felt him pull away.

He pressed me onto my back and threw one gorgeous runners' leg across my middle to straddle me. He sat on my pelvis and held my shoulders down with his hands.

"You just won't behave, will you?" he chastised in his beautiful Spanish-tinged purr. "I could tie you up," he warned, "but I really prefer that you just obey when I tell you what to do." His gaze bore into mine. "Stay still," he said and bit my chin softly. "If you have to wait a little longer, you'll just enjoy it more."

He took my wrists and pinned them to the mattress. I was keenly aware of his hard dick lying on my abdomen as he toyed with me.

He ran his lips and tongue from my wrist to my shoulder, his goatee tickling the skin on the inside of my elbows as he passed. Then, releasing my wrists with a warning glance that clearly indicated I was not to move them, he brushed a strand of hair out of my face and then began massaging my breasts.

My nipples were already standing at attention, but he ran his fingers along the outside of my breasts, and then teased my nipples with his thumbs. Leaning forward he sucked each teat into his mouth in turn, his tongue harassing each and making me gasp.

He sat up again and walked his knees forward and placed his cock between my tits. Pressing them lightly together he stroked forward. I only had to stick out my tongue to lick the pearlescent bead from the tip. He pulled back and rubbed into my tits softly again, and then one more time, and then climbed off of me and off of the bed.

"Close your eyes," he instructed, and I obeyed.

I felt his hands on my knees and he parted my legs. He seized my ankles and pulled me toward the edge, then placed my feet at the edge of the bed. My knees were up in the air like it was a gynecological exam.

He placed his whole hand on my pubic bone then drew his hand back and down slowly, allowing his fingers to slip past my clit and softly brush my wet vaginal opening. He slipped a finger inside my slit and drew the juices back to my clit before reinserting his finger all the way to the third knuckle, eliciting a groan from me.

When his finger withdrew, I felt something else take its place. It was unmistakably warm and smooth. His penis toyed with the opening, but didn't enter.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to see him, standing between my legs, moving his dick back and forth over my clit.

He noticed me watching, but didn't admonish me.

Instead, he held my gaze as he licked his lips and lined up his dick along my slit, rocking forward so that its length ran over my clit, coating it in my juices, and my back arched in pleasure. He pulled back and repeated the motion, running the crown of his penis over my clit each time.

My juices were soaking the bed and my abdomen clenched in unfulfilled anticipation.

I squeezed my own breasts and cried out, "Oh, god, Raul, would you please fuck me?"

He drew back and lined up his dick with my opening and quietly ordered, "Say it again."

I threw my head back and begged, "Please, Raul. Fuck me now. I want to feel you in me." He made me crazy with desire.

He didn't budge. My juices coated the head of his penis as he circled it around my opening, but he didn't push..

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to plead with him, and as soon as my eyes met his he pushed.

My mouth fell open in a silent O of pleasure as he sank in all the way in one stroke. I hooked my legs around his waist and did a half sit up as he bottomed out and then slowly withdrew only to push into me again and again with even increasing gusto.

We groaned together as he pressed again into my wet depths; my juices soaked the sheet below us.

Suddenly, he reached forward and lifted me, my legs still gripping his waist and his cock still buried deep.

He climbed forward onto the bed and moved me to the center and sprawled his body over top of mine. Withdrawing again, his face was a storm of expression as he thrust hard into me again and again and again. Our legs tangled in the sheets and each other as our fucking took on an animalistic frenzy. I couldn't touch him enough. My hands were everywhere, gripping his body to mine, and my back arched to press my breasts onto his chest. His mouth covered mine and our tongues pressed hungrily together. His strokes took on a rhythm that did exactly what I needed. As he pressed hard into me and withdrew slowly, over and over, I felt the orgasm building. This one wasn't a tingle; this one was going to be explosive.

"Oh, god," I moaned against his mouth. "Oh, god!" I panted louder, "Oh, god, RAUL!!!" and it hit. My pussy clenched around his dick and my entire body shook under him. My stomach, my breasts, my entire body was paralyzed with pleasure.

Then, a gutteral sound escaped his throat and his thrusts took on a new angle and depth. I opened my eyes to see his beautiful face contorted in pleasure and he buried himself deep inside me and held there. I felt his cock pulse its load into my womb, and my pussy clenched around him again in a final wave of pleasure.

Still holding himself up in a pushup, he opened his eyes. For a moment we just stared, then I could see the smile begin, first in the corner of his dark, brown eyes, then speading to the rest of his face.

I knocked his hands out from under him so his full weight fell onto me and kissed him again.

He rolled us onto our side and began softly bucking his hips into me again, slowly now.

"What are you doing?" I asked, kissing him along his jawline.

"Fucking you," he murmured.

"That's what I thought, but you just came," I said. "Don't you need a break?" He hadn't softened one bit. But he had come, hadn't he? I felt it. He definitely had.

"I did, but I can usually keep going," he said.

"Won't you get soft?" I asked as he began to increase his tempo again.

"Not usually after the first one," he said. "So, I'm not done with you yet," he growled in my ear and pulling out, got up on his knees and rolled me over into a hands-and-knees position.

I braced myself against the headboard and he reentered me. Our intermingled juices made for some sloppy-sounding sex, and I suspected he was pushing in such a way as to make each thrust as noisy as possible, but I loved it.

He raked his fingertips down my back, causing the muscles to quiver. I was still reeling from the revelation that he was essentially a guy who could have multiple orgasms. I didn't know that was possible, and I couldn't believe my luck, but the thought didn't distract me as much as the pounding I was receiving from him and his fingertips playing over my excited nipples.

He grasped my hips and pulled me to him as he pressed into me and my breasts bounced with each impact.

I didn't try to meet his thrusts; rather, I relaxed into the position and let his hands control the movement of my hips. As he pushed, my back arched and my pelvis angled upward, giving him unrestricted access to my complete depth. Normally I found this position uncomfortable, but this time, with my fingers splayed on the headboard and my breasts jiggling, I allowed him to bottom out with no resistance, and the feeling was exquisite.

He raked my back with his fingertips again and the tremble it elicited ran up and down my spine, causing a sympathetic quiver in my womb.

My head lolled as he fucked me and a moan rose from somewhere deep inside. As my pussy clenched rhythmically around his shaft I cried out and bucked into him, but he held onto my hips and, if anything, strengthened his thrusts and squeezed each breast in turn, prolonging my orgasm.

As it subsided I dropped onto my elbows, hanging limply in his arms.

"Don't you dare pass out on me," he admonished, turning me to lie on my back and spreading his naked body over mine as a cover. "We have a limited amount of time, and I plan to spend it fucking, not napping."

He caught my lower lip in his teeth and sucked gently. Rocking his hips forward, his penis inserted itself again, requiring no assistance.

He kissed me deeply as he pulled out completely and did the same trick again. I was in heaven. I felt thoroughly satiated, but everything he did felt so fantastic, I couldn't keep myself from moving with him.

We used the countertop, the shower, the armchair, and the table - trying every position we could think of, and, in spite of his earlier claim, we did sneak in a recovery nap. He woke to my lips on his cock again.

By the time we gathered our things to make our exit, we were thoroughly spent. We stopped before opening the door and kissed again, what started as a gentle brush of our lips, but turned into a long, deep exploration and embrace. It felt like a goodbye to me.

He drove me to my car and our fingers grasped for a fleeting moment before I got out. I wracked my brain for the right thing to say. We couldn't make any promises and I didn't want to have another conversation in which we swore each other off - that would just ruin the night with pain and loss.

He looked like he was going to say something, but then, thinking the better of it, he kept his silence. We just looked at each other that last time and understood exactly what was happening and where we stood. The conversation required no words; that last kiss in the motel said it all.

"Goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight," he echoed, and I closed the door and walked away.

---

In the weeks, months, and eventually years to follow we continued to be work friends, but we stopped sending suggestive emails and we were never intimate with each other again. It was as if we had both gotten it out of our systems and we were following some unspoken agreement to go back and make the best of the lives we we had chosen to live.

Still, sometimes in a staff meeting, in the faculty lounge, or passing in the halls I'd catch him watching me with a certain look in his eye, and I knew he was thinking about it, just as I often did. I still wanted him and I was certain he felt the same, but we were both married, so we continued our lives and orbits aware of the unmistakable magnetic draw between us, but never touching again except in our fantasies.

12