Teachers Classroom Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were now wrapped around Steve as he pushed his throbbing cock in and out of her soaking pussy. Steve's cock glistened with Miss T's pussy juice as he carried on pumping his cock back and forth. His left hand held onto her waste while his right hand ran up and down the front of the teacher's body, stopping to over those breasts he had fantasised about many times while at the school.

Miss T's tits were now bouncing back and forth to the pace of Steve's thrusts. Rich was standing to the side now, watching and letting his own hand lazily run up and down his cock until Miss T pulled him over.

"Both of you fuck my mouth!" she said. Tim and rich stood together and pushed both of their hard cocks into Miss T's warm mouth. Her moist lips were stretched around the two cocks tightly, but still she pushed them in further, taking both cocks all the.

Both Tim and Rich started to fuck her mouth as Steve continued to thrust his cock in and out of Miss T's soaking cunt. As Steve started to moan Miss T gave rich a shove.

"Fuck me Rich; I want to feel you in me now!"

Steve moved over and Miss T grabbed his cock and gently started to wank him off while sucking Tim's, her head still draped over the back of the small desk.

"Hmmmmm, that's nice" she said as Rich gently made love to Miss T, running his fingers up and down her body which responded as she arched her back and shivered slightly. She began to sit up.

"Tim, are you ready to make me cum?" said Miss T in a half whisper. Tim and rich swapped places and Tim thrust his cock into Miss T's pussy; it was so wet now but still felt tight around the shaft of Tim's cock.

As she wrapped her legs around Tim's back she encouraged him to go faster and faster. She now had a cock in each hand and was pounding them hard while desperately turning from one to the other spitting and sucking the ends for lubrication as she jacked them off faster and faster.

All three boys were starting to moan loudly now and she knew it was time. She loosened the grip of her legs on Tim and he pulled out, only a second afterwards cum started to spirt out of his cock as he took it in his hand.

"On my tits... hmmmmm" moaned Miss T as she let the boys take their cocks in their own hands. Her fingers were now furiously running around her swollen clit and she was moaning and writhing around on the desk.

"I want my tits and face covered" she said in a breathless voice. Her face was now flushed and her breathing rapid. She started to scream as she bought herself to climax.

The sound of Miss T Cumming so hard turned the boys on so much all three started exploding all over her face and breasts. Miss T took Tim's cock and sucked on the end of it. Tim couldn't hold it any longer, screaming as he let a hot load of cum shoot down his former teacher's throat as she took the whole of Tim's cock in his mouth. Tim shuddered and moaned slightly, while shooting another load deep inside Miss T's throat.

Miss T let Tim's satisfied cock slip out of her mouth and turned to Steve and Rich who were both still squirting steady pulses of cum over the teacher's naked skin. She started to lick and kiss the heads of their cocks in turn, one hand wrapped around each of them tightly while they shot their final loads over her face.

As the three cum covered cocks started to deflate Miss T licked and kissed all of them in turn, her muscles still contracting from the climax and her whole body shivering slightly. Her face and tits were dripping with cum from her three former students. "I can't remember an orgasm feeling that intense ever" she thought to herself as her body and mind continued to come down after the extraordinary climax.

At the school gate Rich, Steve and Tim took turns to embrace and kiss Miss T on the cheek while saying their goodbye; after all they were in public now.

As Tim kissed his former teacher on the cheek their noses brushed together and he felt her hand slip something into his pocket. They all said goodbye and the boys started to make their way home with a new bounce to their step.

Tim slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper while the others weren't looking, it was a phone number. Maybe the story didn't end here.

12