Teacher's Delight Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was really good," she whispered in my ear. "Remember how you did it. You are talented with your tongue. You can make a girl happy with it."

She rolled over and sat up straddling my stomach. She reached behind her and took hold of my now erect cock. She looked at me and smiled.

"Looks like you are ready for another round," she giggled, stroking my cock. "Let me make sure you are."

Lisa raised and knelt beside me and started to lick my cock. I instantly got rock hard and my cock twitched. She gently put her lips around the head and pushed down, taking me into her mouth. She bobbed up and down sucking and licking. Suddenly she let go and sat up.

"Enough," she said, " or you will blow again. But I want a good fuck with your cock in my cunt."

Lisa reached for her purse and got another condom out and expertly rolled it on.

"Move," she commanded. Lisa lay down on her back, the cushion under her buttocks, legs lifted and spread.

"Come here and fuck me," Lisa pleaded. "I want that big boy inside now. Take it slow and easy."

I moved in position between her raised legs, supported on my arms and knees. The cushion lifted her pussy making it easy to enter. I placed my dick at her entrance and pushed. She was wet and I slid halfway in at the first thrust. I withdraw a little and pushed again and this time slipped all the way in. I felt her ass against my balls and it was fantastic.

Lisa started to move underneath me and soon we found a rhythm. I fucked her with long slow strokes and soon felt my orgasm building up. I slowed down and looked at her. She looked back and saw in my face that I was near.

"Fuck me hard," she cried. " Short rapid strokes please."

She hold my hips with her hands and showed me how she wanted the thrusts. I did my best, giving her short deep strokes only withdrawing a little before the next. And I came and it felt fantastic. The feeling from inside, the contractions and the release, four or five times. When I was finished and wanted to stop, Lisa urged me on with her hands. Suddenly she put her legs around my buttocks and held me deep inside her. She started to tremble and she arched her back, pressing us even closer. She held us in that position and then slowly sank back and released her legs. She lay limp with a happy smile on her face.

"That was really something," she smiled. "Especially for you being a beginner. I hope you enjoyed the way you lost chastity. I really did."

Lisa hugged me and held my head between her lovely breasts. I had one nipple just in front of my mouth and started to suck on it. She let me do it for a while and then pushed me away.

"I think we have had enough for today," she giggled. "Time to go home. But first let me see the condom."

And Lisa pushed me off her and took my limp dick in her hands and pulled the condom off. She held it up to show that my come was still inside. She tied a knot on it and put it in her bag.

We got dressed and folded the blankets.

"Put them at the back of my house," Lisa said. I will pick them up there later. " It's best we go back on different roads. See you later."

She kissed me and left before I could find anything to say.

I sat down and thought about the most thrilling afternoon in my life. Lisa was a goddess and had fulfilled all my dreams. I could still feel her body against mine and her scent in my nostrils. Eventually I went home.

Nothing happened the next couple of days. Us usual all families met outside in the long and warm summer evenings and at the bathing place. It was weekend and Lisa's husband was there. I fantasized about Lisa and saw her charms before me. I longed for her to be back in my arms.

On the Monday afternoon I went down to the lake to swim. Both Lisa and Karin were there with the children. They smiled friendly and Lisa patted my cheek. I got a little erect and I think they both saw it because they exchanged glances and giggled. I jumped into the water to cool down. When I was swimming I suddenly saw Karin starting to take off her bathing suit. I treaded water and looked but tried not to make it too obvious. Karin slowly took off her suit and dried herself. Then she put her clothes on but unhurried. Se turned around talking to Lisa while she dressed. It was like she wanted me to have a good look.

I soon forget to hide that I was looking at her. I treaded water not more than fifteen yards away and saw her nude body clearly. Her soft brown bush and her curveous figure. Her round breasts with brown nipples that were a little erect. She looked gorgeous.

Suddenly I saw Lisa staring at me. When she realized that I looked at her she smiled and waved. She said something to Karin who looked up and waved at me as well. They were teasing me. Had Lisa told her about us?

Eventually I had to get out of the water. It got cold. I wasn't sure if I could control myself but I had to get up.

Karin and Lisa smiled friendly and asked giggling if I had had a good swim. I stammered something and wrapped my towel around me.

"Will you come and swim tomorrow," Lisa asked when we was about to leave.

The following day went slowly until it finally was time to go down to the lake. Had Lisa meant something or was it just small talk?

When I came to the bathing place nobody was there to see. I became disappointed. But before I jumped in the water I checked the sun deck. And there she was. Lisa was lying on her back sunbathing in the nude. Her breasts were flat against her chest but her nipples were standing up. Her legs were spread a little. From where I stood I could see right up between her thighs. When I did she teasingly stroked over her pussy and held her pussy lips apart with two fingers. I got instantly erect.

"Come, it's time for another lesson," Lisa giggled.

I hesitantly climbed up on the sundeck an approached her trying to shield my erection.

"Take your shorts off," Lisa said impatiently. "I want that big boy."

She sat up and when I had taken my shorts off she took my cock in her hands and started to fondle it. She stroked my dick all over her face and licked and sucked it for a while. I soon felt my orgasm building up and told her so. She just smiled and formed her hands around my cock and moved them back and forth. I came violently and she had sensed it and directed my spurt on her soft breasts. She sucked the last drops from my cock and then spread my come over her breasts and chest.

"Come and show me if you remember how to lick my pussy," she whispered. And she laid back and raised her legs giving me full access to her pussy.

I was eager to please her and started to lick up and down from her clit to her butt hole. She liked it and started to breathe more heavy. When she started to moan I put my tongue into her cunt as far as I could pressing my nose over her clit. She took my head in her hands and steered my movements.

"Lick on my clit," she cried. "Lick it fast." And she pulled my head up and I licked her clit as fast I could.

"Yes, go on, that's right, don't stop," she cried out, "I am coming." And she pressed my head down in her crack and held me there. She bucked her hips and then was still. Her orgasm rippled through her body and she sank back down.

I withdraw and lay down beside her. She smiled at me and kissed me, tasting her own juices.

"That was good as a start, don't you think," Lisa giggled. "As soon as you are able again I want to show you another way to fuck."

Lisa reached down between us and took my dick in her hand.

"Oh, I think he recovers fast, what do you think," she said laughing throatily. "Maybe I should give him some encouragement?"

And she shifted position and pressed me down on my back. Lisa started to suck my cook and it didn't take long until it stood at full attention straight up in the air.

Lisa withdrew and regarded the cock from a little distant.

"Looks good to me," she giggled. She reached behind her and came up with a condom. She rolled it on my dick very expertly and sensual.

"Now he is ready for me," she said.

Lisa straddled me sitting on her knees over my lover body. She reached behind her and took my cock and started to rub it through her crack. It felt good. I reached up and touched her breasts and started to massage them. Lisa moaned and was still for a moment.

"That feels good," she said, "but watch this."

She raised a little and placed my cock at her pussy entrance. She started to impale herself on it with short movements up and down. She was wet and there was little resistance. It took only a few strokes before my cock was totally buried in her cunt. Again I felt this wonderful warmth and smoothness and when she was all the way down on me I felt something inside her against the tip of my cock. It was like heaven.

She bucked up and down with long strokes. She bent down, letting her soft breasts stroke over my chest in rhythm with her short up and down movements. Suddenly she stiffened and pressed herself down on me. An orgasm hit her and she cried out.

Lisa lay on me for a while recovering. Then she sat up, looked at me and smiled happily.

"I liked that," she giggled. "And the best is that you haven't come yet, have you? I want to show you something else."

And she climbed off me and turned and stood on all fours, her ass towards me.

"Come, I want you to take me from behind," she commanded. " Put your hands on my hips and your cock at my pussy entrance."

Lisa spread her legs and lowered her upper body. Her ass pointed up in the air and her pussy was wide open. I did as I was told and grabbed her hips and put my cock in place. Lisa got wild and pushed back. I slid right in to the hilt and felt my balls touch her. I started to thrust in and out first with short rapid strokes and then with longer slower strokes. I found out that I could reach her breasts and still fuck her. I felt my orgasm coming and went back to short rapid strokes and to squeeze her breasts. When I was nearly there I let go of her breasts and hold her by her hips again. I felt I was in control and that added to my excitement. I banged into her and hold her steady with my hands. And I came. I moved slowly a little back and fourth in her lovely canal feeling my come spurt out of my body.

When I was finished I went as deep as I could in her and grabbed her breasts again. Lisa moaned and made small movement and I could feel her cunt muscles grip me. And then she came, not as violent as before but she moaned and cried out and went limp under me. I held her up with my hands around her breasts.

Slowly we eased down me on top on her back my cock still inside her pussy.

"Thank you, thank you," I whispered. "I love you so much. This was like heaven."

Lisa giggled and moved her hips making my cock plop out of her cunt. She rolled over and hugged me.

"You are a fast learner," she giggled. " To introduce a young man in love making turns me on. And it's even better when you make me come. I really enjoyed it. Thank you yourself."

Lisa kissed and hugged me and held me hard against her for a while. Suddenly we heard voices at a distant and I hastily put my bathing suit on. I jumped into the water and Lisa took care of my condom, again making a knot and putting it in her purse.

Karin and the children appeared. Lisa met them at the entrance, still naked. Karin and the children undressed and they all went into the water. They were near the jetty where the water was shallow and looked after the children. Now and then they stood up exposing their naked bodies.

I swam around further out not knowing what to do and at the same time looking at the two naked ladies. Suddenly I saw Karin and Lisa talk and laugh and they looked in my direction. I turned and swam away, a little embarrassed.

"John, don't swim that far away," I heard Lisa yell. "It can be dangerous. Come and help us play with the children instead."

I had to do as she said. I would do anything she said. I adored her.

I slowly swam nearer. Suddenly Karin was right in front of me raising up in shallow water. She looked like a goddess with her womanly figure and round breasts. Her rich pubic bush was tapered against her skin and her pussy lips were clearly visible.

"Will you let the children ride on your shoulders," Karin asked. "They will love it."

Karin was totally shameless exposing her naked body right in front of me. I had to turn round and I grabbed one of the children and started to play horse. That went on for quite a while and I managed to keep my erection down though it wasn't easy. Karin and Lisa were uninhabited and moved around me all the time.

At last the children had had enough and went out of the water. Karin and Lisa followed. Not until they had wrapped towels around them I dared step up on the jetty. Lisa came up to me smiling.

"Is Karin teasing you?" she asked in a low voice. "She doesn't know that you have a big boy now. But don't be ashamed, she means no harm. Look and enjoy but save yourself for me. I will see you the day after tomorrow."

And she turned letting her towel drop, only holding it in her hand. She was lovely when she walked away, her buttocks swaying. I got hard again.

I looked after Lisa. She talked quietly to Karin who had dried herself and slowly let her towel drop as well. When they talked Karin straightened up and pushed her shoulders back. That lifted her breasts and pushed her pubic mons forward. She parted her legs slightly. She stood like that for a while like a statue, a very erotic statue indeed.

Lisa looked over at me and smiled. She took the same pose as if trying to compete. It was lovely. Then both women relaxed and started to laugh looking at me. I blushed and didn't know what to do. I guess they felt pity of me because they dressed and soon they all left.

I had to wait two days and it felt like an eternity. But then I met Lisa again and she was as eager to fuck as I was. This time she let me fuck her without first jacking me off. I could not hold out long enough to let her orgasm before me but she came not long after. She compensated herself by ordering me to lick her to another orgasm after the first. Again she took care of the condom.

"I keep this as souvenirs," she said.

Over the next two weeks we had another five lovemaking sessions. She was eager to teach me new things all the time and train me in lovemaking. I started to learn how to hold back my orgasm and she didn't need to jack me off before the real fuck. Instead she sucked my dick back to life and most of the times we fucked twice.

"Summer school is soon over," she said one day, giggling. "Your exam is coming up. I will see if you pass and if I have done a proper job." She laughed but I couldn't get her to say more.

I was curious and exited for the next three days. What had she meant?

Lisa came by one morning.

"Will you go swimming this afternoon?" She asked, giggling. "See you then." And she turned and went away without waiting for my answer. But when she walked away she swayed her hips and bounced in her step. I could hear her deep laugh.

I was excited and hurried down to the lake. I was early but couldn't wait. Nobody was at the bathing place so I sat on the sundeck to wait. I was sure Lisa would show up as usual so I undressed to be ready for her.

At last I heard footsteps approaching.

" What have we got here," I heard a familiar voice say. "Yes it's a big boy all right. Now I understand what Lisa has been doing."

I sank back in shock. It was Karin who was standing at the entrance to the sun deck. My erection vanished instantly.

"Now that's a pity. Did I scare you, John? I didn't mean to," Karin said.

I heard her laugh throatily and looked up at her. My fear subdued when I saw that she had opened her blouse. She was naked underneath. Her breasts looked inviting and lovely with the brown areolas and nipples already a little erect.

She came up on the sundeck and approached me.

"I am the examiner," she said simply. "Make love to me and show me what Lisa has taught you."

She stood in front of me and slowly unbuttoned her light skirt and let it fall to the ground. She had no panties on and I had a close look at her pussy. She seductively turned around wiggling her hips. It was lovely. My dick got hard again.

Karin was again facing me standing with her feet a little apart, hands on her hips, her hips put forward and her shoulders back. Very slowly she gyrated her hips. She teased me and invited me.

I grabbed her hips and put my face against her pussy. My tongue started to explore her slit and soon found her clit. She took my head in her hands and pressed my head against her. She opened up by moving her feet more apart giving me full access to her cunt. I licked her with long strokes and pushed my tongue in her channel in between.

"Yes, Yes, I like that. It feels good," she cried out. "Wait, I want to lie down."

Karin lay down on her back with her legs raised.

"Come and lick me. I want to come," she cried. "Kneel over me so I can grab your cock."

I knelt down straddling her and started to lick her as before. Now I had much better access to her pussy and slit. I used long strokes from her butt hole over her clit and back and now and then put my tongue in her cunt. She seemed to like it.

Karin held my cock and licked on my balls. But soon she just held me in a steady grip and started to buck her hips. She put her feet on the ground and raised her hips bucking in rhythm with my licking.

"Yes, hold it right there, oh that is good," she cried out and clamped her thighs around me head holding me pressed against her pussy. I could only move my tongue and it happened to be over her clit so I slowly licked her and pressed my tongue on her clit. She bucked wildly, still holding my head firm between her thighs.

She came violently. She cried out and she jerked my cock roughly. She bucked a few more times and then sank back. Slowly she released her grip of my head. I gave her cunt a few more licks but she wanted a rest. Her hand pushed my head away.

"That's was good," Karin said when I had moved around. She smiled happily.

"Now, how should we proceed," she asked jokingly, rubbing my erect cock.

"Oh, no. You are not allowed in there. My husband wouldn't like you to screw me," she giggled and stopped me when I tried to get between her legs and enter her open pussy.

"Come up here." Karin nudged me forward up over her body. I sat straddling her. She took my cock in her hand and very gentle stroked it up and down, taking the foreskin back and forth over the glans.

"It's nice and smooth and very hard," she giggled. "Do you want to come? I guess you are close."

Yes, yes please," was all I could say.

"Well then. Come closer and put this nice cock between my breasts and let's see what can be done," Karin said with a throaty laugh.

Karin pushed her soft breasts up with her hands and I slid back and fourth in her cleavage. She licked at my tip when it emerged on the forward strokes. I sat back up and searched for her pussy with my hand. I found out that I was able to stroke her cunt at the same time I was fucking her breasts. I also could put a finger into her cunt.

"Yes, that's nice. Go on, I like it," Karin panted.

I felt my orgasm building up and had to concentrate on that. I moved forward and put my hands on Karin's breasts pushing hers away. With my thumbs I caressed her nipples at the same time I squeezed her breasts around my cock. It felt really good. Karin started to move her hips as well. She placed her hands on my hips and tried to direct my rhythm. She was obviously on her way to another orgasm.

Then I felt that I was ready to come. I cried out and pressed her breasts harder around my cock.

"Yes, come over my breasts. Spurt over my face. I want to have your come on me. Do it now," she urged me and mounded heavily.