Teacher's Delight Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inga directed me through her grip on my balls in the same way as before when she held my hips. This time she wanted me to use shorter strokes but faster. Soon I banged as fast and hard I could into Karin who moaned constantly and now and then cried out. Inga was back caressing Karin's clit and cunt and now and then she pressed against my cock through the wall between Karin's cunt and butt.

I looked over and saw Inga stretched out at an angle from Karin, her head still under Karin's stomach. I saw that Inga not only stroked Karin's clit but also her own. She bucked her hips up and down.

I was near to orgasm. Inga, a very cunning and sensitive lady, realized it. She steadied my pace and slowed it down and was very active caressing Karin, who panted hard between her moans and groans. Then she signaled to me through my balls to go fast. She let go of my balls and slapped my ass hard. Then she probed my butt hole.

I grabbed Karin's hips and pushed myself hard into her when I came in a violent rush. I had waited for so long. My semen flowed into Karin's butt. Karin shuddered and cried out high and her whole body shook when she got an orgasm a little after mine. I reached down and cupped Karin's breasts and held them. I was so close to Karin, laying over her back and with my arms around her holding her breasts. It was lovely.

I became aware of a sound beside me. It was Inga who groaned. She was masturbating herself with both hands and writhed and bucked heavily. I let my arm drop and found her breast. I fondled it and soon got her nipple between my thumb and finger. I rolled it and squeezed rather hard. Inga started her primal whining that went from deep to high. When it reached the top she started to buck wildly and shudder. She raised her legs up in the sky and came.

We lay together for quite a while. Inga slipped out from under Karin and she slumped forward with me on top. Inga lay in the opposite direction from us and at a small angle. I had good access to Inga's body and used it to gently caress her. She purred of delight.

Karin bucked me off her. I lay by her side and she looked at me smiling.

"I am so happy. This was good. It is such an intense feeling, don't you agree? Thank you both." Karin had tears in her eyes. It was tears of happiness.

I smiled back and put my head on her stomach. It was warm and soft. I slowly slipped my head down and let it rest in her rich pussy hair. It was not fluffy any more but slick. Her aroma was strong and exciting. I slid further down and changed position so I could kiss her pussy. She let me do it for a while but then she drew me back up. She kissed me.

"That felt nice and I appreciated that you wanted to but I am spent. I am happy as it is," She whispered in my ear. " But why don't you go over and thank Inga?"

She hugged me and kissed me lightly and then pushed me away. I looked at Inga who lay flat, legs stretched, eyes closed. She looked a little tense and not really at ease.

I turned around and lay down at her side my head on her stomach, startling her. She smiled when she realized what had disturbed her. She stroked through my hair and over my face. I cupped her breast and fondled it. She liked it. I turned my head and looked down at her pussy. Her rich bush was still fluffy. The sun filtered through it and moistness glittered in her hair. I moved down and started to kiss and lick her lower belly and thighs. She acknowledged by spreading her legs giving me access to her slit. I was soon licking her all over and she got wild. Her familiar whining told me that she liked it and that she was approaching an orgasm. It didn't take her long to come. She shuddered for a while and then held me close to her pussy.

"Thank you," she said simply. "You are a nice boy, giving the ladies what they need." And she kissed me. It was a hungry kiss and not the light one I had expected.

"So guys, how did you like the back door way," Inga giggled. "Could old mother Inga teach you anything?"

"It was incredible. I am really glad I found out before being too old. But how should I introduce it to my husband without him getting suspicious?" Karin said smiling.

"Oh, I am glad to help," Inga giggled. "Just tell me when."

"Oh no. Stay away from my husband," Karin snapped, but smiled. "You are far too sexy and experienced to be let near him."

"Let's freshen up," Karin said. "Then I must be going."

We swam for a while and played in the shallow water. The ladies let me touch them as much as I liked and they returned my caresses. Inga made sure my cock was properly cleaned and when she was satisfied she kissed it. Karin watched us and giggled. She also wanted to check it out and knelt in the water to take me into her mouth.

Finally we got up and dried in the sunshine. Nobody had thought about bringing towels. Reluctantly Karin slowly got dressed; not that she had much to put on. My cock had liked the treatment and had started to swell. Inga saw it and, looking at me, lifted an eyebrow inquiringly. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Karin, can you take care of the kids for a while. I want to have a round with John here. He seems to be ready again," she asked.

"Well, well, I thought it was too good to be true that you came down only to help us, you horny bitch," Karin giggled. "I would like to stay and watch but I really must be going. Have a good time then."

She came over and hugged and kissed me. "See you later, she said. "And thank you."

She left. Inga moved around showing off her body. She wanted to turn us on slowly. She stroked her body against mine now and then and fondled me. She let her breasts and ass swing and bounce by walking with exaggerated movements. By now she knew what turned me on. I returned her favors by stroking over her body and grab at her ass and breasts when she was close. My cock grew slowly and was standing at half-mast.

She sank down on her knees in front of me and sucked my cock in. She sucked me for a while and then let go. She moved over to the fence and leaned her arms against it. She stood with her feet apart putting her ass out and wriggled her hips. It was a heavenly sight. She looked over her shoulder at me and winked. I approached her and put myself behind her. I took my cock in my hand and started to slide it up and down her crack. She moaned with pleasure. I knelt and licked over her thighs and cunt. I put my arms forward and grabbed her breasts. She acknowledged that she liked it by moaning.

I held her around her waist and lifted her upper body holding her close to me from behind. I kissed her neck and shoulders.

"I want to fuck now" she suddenly whispered in my ear stretching up and back to reach. "Tell me, how would you like to take me."

I had already thought about it. I had had her from behind in both her holes. Now I wanted to see her breasts.

"I want you to ride me," I said. "I want to stick my cock in your cunt when you are sitting on me and I want to see your lovely breasts bounce while we fuck."

"I love that," she whispered. "Let's do it now."

We moved up on the sun deck and arranged the cushions to make it comfortable. I lay down and she stood over my. I probed her cunt with my finger to see if she was ready. She was wet and hot. Her lips were filled and rounded. Her inner lips showed and there was a little hole. Her clit stood out. She was ready.

She looked magnificent from my angle. Her long strong legs, her waiting pussy and her thick bush glistening in the sun. And above that her full, round breasts, standing out and swaying slightly when she moved. She made a marvelous picture against the clear sky.

She startled when I probed her but then she slowly lowered herself to sit on her knees. She held my cock and let it slide back and forth a couple of times. Then she held it against her cunt opening and slowly impaled herself on it. With a few small thrusts she had all of me inside and she started to fuck. I grabbed her breasts and fondled them and squeezed her nipples. She stopped thrusting and sat down on me. Her hips gyrated. I could feel her cervix circle around the tip of my cock. She bent forward and let her breasts stroke my chest. I squeezed her ass cheeks and held her hips. She thrust again, this time with short rapid strokes. Then she sat up and squeezed her cunt muscles. Her breasts bounced. She gripped me real hard and massaged my cock. Her whining had started and I knew she was close to coming. When the whine started to rise I met her thrusts, signaling that I was ready. She got frantic in her thrusts and her whine reached a high tone. She sat down, my cock buried as deep as it would go in her cunt and she came. Her whine reached a very high tone and broke. She shuddered and her inner muscles flexed and relaxed uncontrolled. But they made me come as well. When she felt my come rush into her she seemed to get another orgasm. She cried out and her muscles rippled.

She slumped down and lay against my chest. I held her tight and felt very happy.

Slowly she eased herself up and looked at me. She smiled and kissed me and smiled again. She looked happy. She contracted her cunt muscles around what little was left of my cock. I felt totally spent and very happy and satisfied.

She lifted off me and stood looking down at me. My come ousted out of her.

"Come, let's freshen up," she said, and went into the water. I followed and when I came down she attacked me playfully and pushed me under water. She placed herself on my back and I had to lift her up. We played in the water for some time and then got up and dried in the sun.

She hugged me and put her robe on.

"Thank you and good bye, my young stud," she giggled. "I loved it, it was so good. Hope you enjoyed yourself. You are talented, take care of it." And she left before I had a chance to say anything. I slowly dressed and then went back to my highly neglected duties.

Two days later, on the Sunday, my mother and I stood and took farewell of Lisa and Karin and their families. They moved back to town. Summer was over.

Lisa came and hugged me. It was a long and rather intimate hug. Karin just shook my hand and smiled. Then they left and I guess I looked a little sad.

"Will you miss them? Has Lisa been good to you?" my mother asked.

"Yes, I will miss them. They have been so good to me," I said without thinking.

"Oh, I thought Lisa was the one who cared for you," she said with caution, looking inquiringly at me, a little smile at the corner of her mouth. "You have looked so happy this summer. And you have matured. Do you want to tell me about it?"

I nearly burst to tell somebody how happy I had been this summer. She was my mother so why not? She would understand, Karin had said. Besides she had suspected something.

I told her about the first time the ladies were in the nude at the bathing place and that they allowed me to watch them. Then about how clumsily I had approached Lisa and that Lisa had introduced me to the female body and how she had taken my chastity. And how she then step by step had taught me how to make love to a woman.

"I hoped she would do it and thought that she had done it," my mother said. "She is such a loving and caring person and a very good teacher. I know that she has done it before. I am really glad that she liked you enough to take you on. Was she good and did you like it?"

"Oh, she was really good and I liked it very much," I said and hesitated.

She felt I had something else on my mind.

"Did anything more happen," she asked innocently.

"Yes," I said nearly bursting of pride. " Karin wanted to take part and check what Lisa had taught me."

My mother looked surprised. "Tell me," she said simply.

So I told her how Karin teased me with her naked body and had appeared when I was expecting Lisa but that she didn't allowed me to fuck her properly. And how she instead had taught me to screw her breasts and that she had let me come in her mouth and swallowed my come. And that she eventually had accommodated me in her ass.

My mother was stunned and she blushed a little.

"Did she get an orgasm?" she asked huskily.

"Oh yes, several," I said proudly. "She said she was very happy."

"How come she allowed you to take her in the ass," my mother asked innocently.

Then I told my mother how Inga had staged a situation, where I screwed Anne between her breasts and caressed her to an orgasm. How Inga then had demanded me to fuck her first from behind and then in her butt hole. And that Inga during the evening had told Karin who wanted to try anal fucking.

I told my mother that Karin and I had started to warm up when Inga appeared and how she taught us how to fuck in the ass and that Inga also helped us perform.

My mother was speechless for a long time. She looked perplex and aroused and she blushed.

"My, my. I must say that you have been active these last weeks," she finally said in a hoarse voice. "You must have pleased these ladies since they all have come back for more. This is something to be proud of and remember."

She hugged me and then looked closely at me.

"You are a handsome young man," she said. " But now you must start dating girls of your own age. Don't get addicted to older women. Grab what you are offered by them but look for girls. Now come, it's time for lunch. And don't tell dad, he will only be envious."