Teacher's Descent into Ecstasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

He'd not even realized that her teasing little girl persona had brought him back to full attention until she ground her pussy against the base of his prick. In a series of quick movement Ms. Carnale swiveled and moved, driving his dick to touch every part of her soaking wet pussy.

"Please, Mithter. Manhorth, don't stop sucking my big titties. That's half the fun, you know, having my super big titties played with and adored!" She was simpering while she kept moving in his lap.

In front of his face two of the largest tits he could imagine shivered and bounced while she moved. Small sounds of pleasure escaped from her while they moved. Most of the time she left him to take care of her enormous tits. But from time to time she would pluck a nipple or cruelly twist the one that he was not licking.

All at once she froze in place and then let out a high pitched squeal of pleasure!

"Oh! Mithter Manhorth! So, good, so good! So big and good!" she panted, resting her head on his shoulder.

Sighing in happiness she slowly drew off of his prong. Kneeling between his knees she grasped his steel hard dick in both hands.

Gently she caressed him, stroking from root to tip and then back down, again and again.

"I just adore this huge, foot long hard on," she whispered almost to herself. "So hard, so hot, so fucking large!

She worshipfully planted a series of soft kisses up the length of his rock hard prong until she reached his cock head. This she began to lick and lap at, taking in all the precum and other juices that were soaking him.

"Oh, this is so good! I love to play with this huge hard on," the little girl was gone. This was Ms. Carnale admitting that her needs would always include being fucked by a big stiff hard on. The kind that Mr. Manhorse made available.

Slowly she manipulated his dick. Her hands stroked up and down, twisting and turning as she went.

"I want you to cum on my face. I want to see you spurt a huge load onto my face. Cum on my lips, cum on my forehead. Cum all over me, Mr. Manhorse!" she demanded.

"You got it, bitch," he groaned as the first of many ropes of cum blew from his rock hard dick. Semen was splattered across her smiling face. A huge rope splashed up her cheek, it glued her eyelid closed and ended at her hair line. Another ricocheted across her cheek and dripped onto her gigantic boob.

She giggled as she felt more and more cum land on her face. The last few dribbles were squeegeed into her mouth for her to savor.

Humming appreciatively, Ms. Carnale tracked down as much as she could with her fingers and sucked it off before she cleaned up the left overs from upon his dick.

"Oh, no, you don't", she exclaimed as she saw that his dick was softening in her grip. "I haven't had enough of this big hard dick in my pussy! You are going to keep fucking me until I've had enough, buster!"

It took another hour of pounding, thrusting fucking before Ms. Carnale finally allowed Mr. Manhorse to tuck himself away and depart. Her last words to him as they kissed goodbye was, "We're going to do this a lot more, stud! You're going to give me what I want as often as I want it. 'Cause you know you can't resist my big titties, can you?"

Evan as she spoke his hands had returned to caressing her mammoth mounds of mammalian flesh.

"Whenever you want, you Busty tramp, whenever you want!"

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12