Teacher's Favorite Pet

Story Info
Virgin does a special after school project.
1.8k words
3.98
233.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was 18 years old but with the way she was built looked to be 25. She was naive and innocent to the world still. She was a tease, always wearing tight fitting jeans to show off her round firm ass, always wearing tight fitting or low cut shirts to show off her large firm breast. She had never been with a man. She would let the boys in school pet and kiss her but never would she allow them to fuck her. She was saving herself for one man, her second period biology teacher and she knew soon enough that she would get him.

He was not that much older than she was. He was 23 and fresh out of college. He had thick black hair and beautiful blue eyes that would stare at her in wanting. You could see his well-muscled body through his tight white work shirts but she was more interested in what was under is pants. She knew he was big from studying his organ every chance she got. He would grow hard when he got close to her or just talked to her and she loved the fact that she could do this to him. She would go home after school and masturbate to the thought of his big cock in her tight wet pussy.

One day after class he told her to wait, he wanted to speak with her. After everyone had left the room he told her he wanted her to come to his house after school to help him with a project he was working on. She smiled coyly and asked, "is there anything else you want me to work on besides the project."

He grew red in the face from embarrassment but she could see that his dick had grown hard with the thought. She longed to touch his big cock and stroke it until he came all over her but she just giggled and said, "I will be there." She could hardly get through the rest of the day. His proposal had made her so horny that at lunch she had to go to the girl's room and get off. She was still very horny at the end of the school day and couldn't wait to get to his house. He lived about 20 miles from the school and all the way there thoughts of him wouldn't escape her head.

She arrived at his house and he greeted her in only a t shirt and gym shorts. This turned her on more to be able to see almost his whole body and not have to imagine it anymore. He led her to the couch and went to get her a Coke out of the fridge. He came back and pulled out a big sheet of construction paper with some plans on it for the biology project he wanted to do for class the next day. She bent over it and began to read. Her big tits almost falling out of the skimpy shirt she was wearing. After a few minutes of studying the rough draft he had made he started to gently touch her lower back where her shirt and pants did not touch. She moaned and came up from the paper.

He looked deeply in her eyes and said, " I have had sexual feeling for you from the time I laid eyes on your beautiful body." In reply she told him that she had also had these feelings for him and wanted him ever since the first day of school. He brought his lips to hers and kissed her hard and firm. Her head was starting to spin from the feelings she had and she thought she would pass out. He started to kiss her neck and moved up to her ear where he licked and nibbled on it softly. Her breathing was now heavy and she had to control herself from not ravaging him. He slowly made his way down her neck and with experienced hands undid her shirt and bra with one fluid motion. He then began to caress her tits softly wantingly, he brought his mouth to them and kissed them moving side to side to give each one equal attention. He licked and suckled her nipples with care and firmness. Her pussy was wetter than it had ever been and her juices started to drip down her inner thighs.

She let out a breathy moan and told him how good he was at it. He smiled and moved down to her tight tummy and kissed it everywhere. She wanted so bad to just reach down and push his head straight into her pussy but she waited patiently for him to explore her. He moved down to her thighs and licked them gently coming so very close to her hot pussy but not touching it yet. Finally what seemed a lifetime to her he put his lips on her hard red clit. She almost came instantly but got control of herself and enjoyed what he was doing to her. With his tongue he licked and caressed her clit and with his finger he started fucking her. He was pleased to know that she was still a virgin and this made him very horny.

He was gentle with her not wanting to hurt her in any way. He moved his finger out of her pussy and brought it down to her ass. He was surprised to find that her asshole excepted his finger easily and he finger fucked her ass harder than he had her pussy. She was in ecstasy, she had never felt anything like this before and she loved for his finger to be in her ass. She longed for his dick to be there instead of his finger but waited for him to stop eating her out. She couldn't control herself anymore and started to cum. Her pussy shot its hot juices into his mouth and her body started to shake violently. She screamed out in pleasure and pushed his head away from her.

He came back up and started to kiss her again and she loved to taste herself on his lips and wanted his throbbing cock in her dripping pussy. He rolled off of her and told her it was time to return the favor. She willingly went down and put his hard dick in her mouth. She loved to feel him fucking her throat and she thought she would cum again just feeling his cock in her mouth. He moaned and said, "Are you sure you've never done this before because baby you give one hell of a blow job." She looked at him and said "I have practiced on my dildos just for this moment."

This gave him great pleasure to know that she used sex toys and that she thought of him when she fucked herself. She decided to return all of the favors he had shown her and stuck one long slender finger in his asshole. He jumped at first but after only a few seconds started to enjoy what she was doing. This was the first time anyone had ever done this and he couldn't believe how good it felt. He was going to cum now if she didn't stop. So, he pulled her away and brought her up to him. He looked at her and said, "thank you for that it was great." She smiled at him and he turned her over on her back and slowly inserted his dick into her hot pussy. She gasped at both the pleasure and pain she felt and soon was going to cum again. She held on to him tightly wrapping her legs around his body. She moaned and told him "you're going to make me cum!"

"Good" he said, "I want you to cum all over my dick," and with that she came more violently than she had before. He told her what a good girl she was for cumming all over him and told her to turn around and get on her hands and knees so he could fuck her up the ass. She willingly turned over and gave her ass to him. It was nothing like what she had felt before. His big hard cock thrusting hard into her asshole sent chills of passion all through her body. She was about to cum again and did so screaming all the time to fuck her harder. He felt the hot fluids from her ass pour out onto his dick and he knew he would cum soon.

He pulled out of her and laid on his back, motioning her to come and fuck him. She mounted him and before she put his dick in her willing pussy she reached down and started to rub her clit with his cock. He started moaning and telling her how good her clit felt on his dick and he wanted her to cum all over it. She rubbed it hard and fast on her and in mere minutes stated to cum. She put his dick in her wet pussy and began to ride him slowly making sure he felt all of her deep hot pussy. She sat up and began fucking him so deep she felt it in her tummy. He brought his hands to her tits and feverishly kneaded them pinching hard on her nipples.

She was in pure ecstasy. She came again and all her hot juices poured down his dick and on to his legs. She came back down and started kissing him passionately. Fucking him fast and deep. He let out a moan and told her he was going to cum. She told him to cum in her pussy. She wanted to feel him fill her up with cum. He grabbed her thighs and pushed down hard on her so that she could feel his dick shoot out his cum. He shot loads of cum in her and she went limp with passion. She reluctantly got off and laid beside him. He came to her and kissed her gently on the lips. She still wanted him inside her, still wanted to fuck him but she could see he was spent. She quietly thanked him for all the things he had shown her. He told her that she was welcome but he still had more he would like to do to her.

She got up from the couch and got dressed. She said she was sorry but she had to go home. She had homework to do and her parents would be getting home soon. He said it was all right and he'd see her tomorrow in class. He walked her to the door, kissed her again and told her that her assignment for tomorrow was to be at his house promptly after school and be ready to be fuck better than she was today. She smiled and said she would be here willingly and ready for everything he had in store for her.