Teacher's Pest Ch. 03

Story Info
Daring sexual escapades of teacher and student visiting DC.
13.5k words
4.74
53.7k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you for all the wonderful feedback on the first two chapters in this series. If you haven't read them, you will certainly appreciate this one more if you go back and read them. However, if you don't have the time, this one should stand on its own. As always, feedback from readers -- whether favorable or not -- is highly valued. Please vote and provide your comments! Regards, Average Bear

Chapter 03: Flashing DC

The hotel restaurant was the perfect venue for Dave and Tiffany to end their first day in Washington. The waiter had seated them and poured glasses of ice water. Dave squinted at the menu.

"Figured out what you want?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, I'm a meat and potatoes sort of guy," he replied.

Tiffany nearly choked on her water. "You could have fooled me," she laughed, "I seem to recall you being a whipped cream and raw bacon sort of guy..."

Dave's thoughts drifted back to their first night of lovemaking, just three nights ago, when he had somehow been inspired to raid the refrigerator to heighten her sensual pleasure. It seemed much longer ago than that. His world had changed dramatically since then -- for the better.

"Okay, so I have a predilection for using foodstuffs in lovemaking," he admitted, "but when it comes to filling my gullet, I have much more traditional tastes."

"How about the shepherd's pie?" she asked, "it has both the beef and the spuds."

"That sounds great to me. What about you?"

"I'll have a burger and fries." Dave wrinkled his nose. "I know," said Tiffany, "but I can't help it -- I'm still a teenager in SOME ways."

"Speaking of still being a teenager, we need to talk about the reason we're here. We should map out a study strategy for the contest."

"Ah, yes, the National Chemistry Contest -- I had NEARLY forgotten," she joked.

Just then, the waiter returned to take their orders. He had noticed them place the menus at their sides. When he was gone with their order, Tiffany addressed Dave's suggestion.

"Don't sweat it," she replied, placing her hand on his, "I had a pretty damned good chemistry teacher in high school."

Dave nearly blushed -- HE had been her high school chemistry teacher. "Tiff, I'm a believer in giving it your all. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're no slacker when it comes to academics..."

"You're right, of course. You don't get to be valedictorian without being competitive. It's just that... I don't necessarily want to win this thing. Don't get me wrong -- I'll do my best. But I almost hope I don't win."

"Why's that?" he queried, more than a little surprised.

"I don't want to have to spend the bulk of our time here together studying. We need to see the sights and learn a little history -- and MAKE some of our OWN history, too. And maybe work on a little biology and some anatomy..."

"Get your mind out of the gutter and back on CHEMISTRY, young lady," he teased.

"Oh, the chemistry's pretty good -- you might even say 'sizzling'!" she quipped.

"But, seriously, Tiff," Dave redirected, "don't you think we should crack some books together? I even brought a summary of my course syllabus that we can use as a study guide."

"Okay, we can spend a LITTLE time on it. But I seriously think it's best if I don't win. I want our focus to be on US, not on ME. Like you said in the elevator, it's almost like we're on a honeymoon. And besides, someone else could use the scholarship money more than me."

That much was certainly true. Tiffany's parents, currently traveling to Australia, were quite well off. She had the means go to any university, both academically and financially.

The waiter returned with their food. As they ate, they worked out an itinerary for visiting monuments and museums. Dave would bring his study guide for times when they had to wait in lines. Washington was famous for long lines at tourist attractions.

After they had finished dessert, Dave asked, "Are you up for a swim in the hotel pool?"

Tiffany thought about it briefly, then smiled a sly grin. "You're not supposed to SWIM on a full stomach -- you need to let it settle for an hour. Maybe it's safer to stay in the HOT TUB."

"I'm not too sure about the scientific accuracy of that old wives' tale about letting your food settle," Dave replied.

"Still, the HOT TUB sounds HOT to me," she emphasized.

Dave was beginning feel a resurgence of energy. He wasn't sure whether it was from the meal or her suggestive innuendo. "Lead the way," Dave encouraged as they headed toward their room to change.

* * * * *

As they entered the pool area, Dave had a sneaking suspicion that Tiffany had something naughty in mind. She had insisted on changing to her swimsuit in the bathroom, telling him to change in the bedroom. She kept covered with a very large white towel as they walked from their room to the indoor pool, two floors below and at the opposite end of the building.

The hot tub was beside the deep end of the pool, away from the area where small children might play. At the moment, there were no other people in the pool or hot tub.

After Dave dropped his belongings and towels in a pool chair, he walked over to turn on the jets. He splashed into the tub and then sat on the edge, waiting for Tiffany to join him.

She dropped her belongings in a chair beside his. She turned toward him and slowly unwrapped the towel from around her body. As she dropped it in her chair, she strode toward him.

When she drew near, Dave noticed that her bikini swimsuit top and bottom weren't a swimsuit at all. They were red and shiny -- and easily transparent. He could see the outline of her landing strip behind the panties. Her breasts seemed ready to burst out of the top, her nipples forming an erotic backdrop to the red transparent fiber.

As she approached him, Tiffany was pleased to see Dave's jaw drop. She also noticed the obvious erection bulging through his wet swim trunks.

"You've got me wondering about your food fixation," Tiffany snickered. "Is that a cucumber in your swimsuit, or are you just happy to see me?"

"Oh, brother," Dave muttered, shaking his head, "talk about a LAME joke! And yes, I'm happy to see you. We'll save the cucumber for another time and another place..."

"Ooh, I LIKE the sound of THAT," she answered.

"M-hmm," said Dave, "now, tell me, what's that swimsuit made of?"

"Candy."

"I like to eat candy," he admitted, "but don't you think it's a bit risky to try it in a public place like THIS?"

"Just think what a RUSH it will be!" she cajoled.

Dave knew he shouldn't give a rat's ass -- in Tiffany's words -- what other people thought. And honestly, right now he actually didn't care. He just didn't want to get them kicked out of the hotel.

"If you get in the water, that thing's going to disintegrate," he cautioned.

"That's the idea, silly," she chided him, "Eat want you want -- whether swimsuit or what's behind it -- and then I'll get the sticky off in the water."

Though sensing a need for caution, Dave couldn't withhold his consent from an offer like the one Tiffany proposed. However, he told himself, let's do it QUICK, before anyone else arrives.

The word "quick" wasn't in Tiffany's vocabulary. And once they got started, that foolish notion dropped out of Dave's brain as well.

Tiffany sat on the edge of the hot tub beside him, wrapping her arms around him in a tender embrace. They kissed more fiercely, passions and body parts starting to rise.

"I could eat you up regardless of what you're wearing or not wearing, any time, any place," he told her sincerely.

They heard a squeaky hinge from across the pool. A disheveled janitor was standing in the doorway, broom in hand. "Pool closes at nine," he warned, "that's less than an hour from now."

Dave instinctively shielded Tiffany's body with his own body. The janitor was apparently looking to make sure that he didn't have to stay late to clean up.

"No problem," Dave stated flatly. The man turned and left.

Tiffany giggled with a squeal of delight. "We nearly got caught!" she hooted. "Dave, that's so WILD! Oh, Dave, eat my panties, eat my pussy -- NOW!"

And as simply as that, Dave gave her just what she wanted. Her candy panties were a cherry flavor, which Dave thought to be appropriate since he had taken her cherry just a few days before.

As flimsy and revealing as the panties were, there was too much candy for him to comfortably eat all of it. He simply gnawed through the part in front of her navel, then chewed downward right to her crotch, making sure to generate some friction on her pubic mound in the process.

Freeing her mound and swallowing the candy that was in his mouth, Dave tossed the rest of the candy panties aside in the direction of the pool chairs. Tiffany lay back on the side of the hot tub, spreading her legs in invitation.

Dave dropped to his knees in the water and planted his face directly in front of the juncture of her thighs. "Eat me, baby," she pleaded.

Dave needed no further encouragement. He licked and slurped, suckled and teased, loving what he was doing to her and loving what this experience was doing to him. He stepped out of his trunks and tossed them on the side of the hot tub, not giving a rat's ass if somebody walked in on them.

The thrill of the taboo, the possibility of being caught, was bringing Tiffany to orgasm quickly. Her pelvis thrust urgently against Dave's mouth and fingers. "Ooh, baby, I'm going to cum! I'm going to CUM!!!" she shouted unabashedly.

Her voice echoed throughout the pool area. Dave didn't care. He finished bringing her to orgasm, loving the feel of her pussy clenching around his tongue, his lips, his penetrating fingers.

Tiffany was by no means satiated, even as the waves of passion subsided. She wanted more, particularly after she saw Dave's swimsuit on the edge of the tub. She watched him watch her, her leaning on the edge of the tub with legs spread wide, him rising up out of the water with cock in full salute.

She loved the sight of his erection, knowing that she was the one who had caused it. He had told her just recently that it was scientifically impossible for a man to fake an erection; that it wouldn't happen unless he was sexually excited. Who's to question a science teacher about that kind of happy science?

"Come here and put that thing where it belongs," she commanded, crooking a finger to beckon him, then pointing at her vagina to direct him.

"Like I couldn't figure that out by myself," he thought amusedly to himself. He positioned himself directly in front of her. She took his prick in his hand to guide it to her sweet, swollen pussy lips, rubbing it erotically against her to moisten it with her juices. He leaned into her, parting her labia with his stiff rod, easing all the way in. After he had penetrated her, she lay back on the edge of the hot tub, her legs draped over the edge and warmed by the swirling water.

Dave's cock felt warmer from Tiffany's snug fit around him than his legs felt from the warm water swirling around them. His cock was nestled within Tiffany's tight tunnel, lavished by her feminine juices, squeezed lovingly by her throbbing vaginal walls. "So much warmer than a hot apple pie," Dave said aloud, wondering why the premise of the movie "American Pie" had flitted into his brain.

While his cock was stretching her pussy to just the right fit, Dave massaged Tiffany's tits through the candy bra, then ripped it down the middle and tossed it to the side. "MUCH better," he thought as he kneaded the flesh of her breasts with his hands, teasing her nipples to erection with his fingers and thumbs.

He watched in fascination as he let go of her breasts and let them begin to bob back and forth, matching the rhythm of his thrusting penetration into her most private treasure.

He was by no means counting, but it took only a few dozen thrusts of his penis into her vaginal slit to bring Dave to the edge -- the edge of his climax, at the edge of the hot tub. Their genitals were joined just above the water, right at the concrete rim of the tub.

Tiffany was still stoked from Dave's earlier oral ministrations, so she needed very little urging to find her mutual release with Dave. He didn't need to speak this time, but merely placed her hands in his as they continued to rock, then squeezed her fingers to signal his impending orgasm. She squeezed back on his fingers and cock to let him know she was ready to join him in ecstasy.

"Unhhhhhh -- unhhhhh," he gasped as his balls joyfully erupted with a torrent of seminal fluid, shooting forth from his body into hers like the plume of a hot geyser.

Her climax wasn't nearly as volatile this time, having just had her pussy eaten to convulsions a few minutes before. She experience a gentle throbbing, a pleasant release. But her emotional reaction bridged the gap in her physical one. Her man had given her what she wanted, let her experience the freedom of being naughty, with the security of being loved.

Dave raised her torso to a sitting position, the two of them still connected at the crotch. He lifted her into the air, holding her close. She wrapped her legs around his butt, her arms around his shoulders. Dave liked the feel of her nipples pressed against his chest.

He slowly dropped into the water of the hot tub, still holding her. "Let's get the sticky off," he said.

"The 'sticky'?" she asked. "From the panties and bra, or from -- somewhere else?" she teased as his now-limp penis dropped from her slit.

"Goofball," he taunted, dunking her head under the water.

They splashed around for a few moments, then rose naked out of the hot tub together. Dave stepped back into his swimsuit, but Tiffany had nothing left of her candy swimsuit. She wrapped up in the large white towel she had brought.

Dave reached down to pick up the shredded remnants of candy panties and bra. He intended to throw them into the garbage.

"Leave them," Tiffany said, "let's let that janitor find them. Give him a thrill about what we were doing in here."

Dave beamed and took her by the hand. They walked out of the pool area and down the long corridor toward the elevator. They passed several hotel guests along the way and were scrunched in the elevator with a crowd. Tiffany felt the thrill of being naked under the towel in a very public place.

* * * * *

The next day was Tuesday. Tiffany woke up early, determined to keep in shape by going to the hotel's exercise room.

Dave had wanted to sleep a little longer, but he was anxious to join her. He was in pretty good shape, but he hadn't been to the gym lately. Tiffany had been giving him pretty strenuous workouts of another kind, but he wanted to experience the less amorous camaraderie of exercising with her.

He should have known better. At the mini-gym, there were a few men and women on treadmills, stationary bikes and weight machines. Dave and Tiffany went to change to workout clothes in separate men's and women's changing rooms. "Meet you back in here," Dave noted as they parted.

As Dave waited for Tiffany to join him back in the mini-gym, he did various stretches to loosen his muscles. Little did he realize another of his "muscles" was about to stretch dramatically.

Tiffany arrived while Dave's head was down. She began stretching beside him. He looked up as he was about to move to another set of stretches. His eyes bulged when he saw Tiffany.

She was wearing a purple workout leotard, the kind that tapers to a tiny strip and normally goes over Lycra pants or under a pair of shorts. But Tiffany wasn't wearing Lycra pants -- OR a pair of shorts!

Her beautiful, creamy white, taut little ass cheeks were nearly completely uncovered. Were she not shaved to a landing strip in the front, Dave was sure there would have been pubic hair peeking out from beside the tiny wisp of cloth. Her gymnast's legs seemed a mile long with the tiny little strip of cloth riding so high up her ass and crotch.

She had caught the bulge of his eyes. "Like it?" she asked.

Had he been worried that she was trying to attract other men, he would have been mortified. But he knew from their prior discussion that she was, in essence, speaking her mind sexually. She was doing it to excite and exhilarate him, from a position of love and not from perversion or humiliation. She had demonstrated throughout high school that modesty was preferred when love was not involved.

"Like it? I LOVE it," he affirmed, "but it's giving me a boner that everyone here will notice."

"Doesn't that make you feel a naughty thrill?" Tiffany asked. Dave wasn't so sure. It was exciting for her, but a little scary for him.

She could read the hesitation on his face. "Anyway, it's not like you'll get arrested," she said, "at least not as long as you keep it in your shorts."

"You can be sure of that," he agreed good-naturedly.

His gaze passed over her leotard. "What a BEAUTIFUL ass," he thought silently.

Others in the room thought that very thought. As Tiffany ran on the treadmill, ass cheeks bouncing to the rhythm of her stride, all eyes in the room were fixed upon her. Dave's stare was blatant; the others were surreptitious in their glances, though one of the more hefty women glared overtly.

A short while later, Tiffany lay on her back on a bench and pressed upward on the arms of a weight machine. Her knees were a couple of feet apart, providing an enticing view of her barely-covered crotch. A couple of the men strolled slowly by in hopes of catching a glimpse of her snatch. They were disappointed, but they did get a good look at a great deal of her feminine flesh.

Dave didn't like the obvious interest that they showed, and came over to "help her with the machine." He wanted to make it clear to all that she was his woman and he was her man.

Tiffany was glad of the security of having Dave at her side. She liked the thrill of being a bit of an exhibitionist, but she didn't want some stranger trying to paw her.

When they had finished their workout, they went to the separate changing rooms to shower and change. Despite taking showers, they would soon need another one.

The exhilaration of Tiffany's daring display and Dave's chivalrous intervention had them both 'hot to trot,' as the saying goes. They couldn't keep their hands off each other when they returned to the room. They engaged in frantic fucking, then gentle lovemaking. They hit the shower again, together this time, an hour after their separate showers.

They spent the rest of the day as tourists, walking hand-in-hand beside monuments and through museums. Dave had hoped to fool Tiffany by asking her early in the day if she wanted to go to "The Mall," but she was too knowledgeable to fall for it. She knew that The National Mall was the grassy rectangular region central to many of the more famous monuments and buildings in the historic section of Washington.

By nightfall, Tiffany's feet were sore from all the walking. Dave suggested that they return for an early night of sleep since the elimination round of the contest would take place the next morning.

Back in their room, stomachs full after consuming corn dogs from a street vendor, Dave and Tiffany lay on the bed watching a television show. Resting against pillows propped against the headboard, Tiffany snuggled in Dave's arms. She felt so much at peace with the world. She lay her head on his shoulder.

Dave felt an equal sense of peaceful bliss. Tiffany had come bursting into his world these past few weeks after spending an entire school year as a thorn in his side, but somehow now had set everything right. The two of them fell asleep, fully clothed, until the sounds from the television woke Dave around 3 A.M.

He turned the T.V. off and quickly undressed down to underwear and T-shirt. Being careful not to wake Tiffany, he covered her gently and slipped under the covers himself. He watched her angelic face, her gentle breathing, before turning off the bedside lamp.

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers