Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Mature teacher finds excitement with 18-year-old student.
5.2k words
4.41
332k
163
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,966 Followers

Karen Nelson sighed and laid down the red pen she'd been using to grade papers and stretched her back. It was Friday and the clock on the back wall of the rectangular shaped classroom read five fifteen. School had been out for more than an hour and the custodians had already been into her room. She would probably be the last one to leave the building, which wasn't unusual any more. The thirty-eight-year old woman looked out over the empty room and desks and an unbidden thought came to mind as she looked at the desks.

In her mind's eye she could see the young boys that sat in the desks throughout each school day. Many of them, who were all seniors, were very handsome and she had noticed them, on several occasions, staring at her – especially her long, slender legs and well-rounded ass. For her it was a huge compliment because of her age and the fact that many of her girl students were very sexy. To have good-looking teen boys staring at her body in a way that more than suggested they would love to fuck her was extremely flattering to the older woman. She was after all nearly fifty and, while she wasn't a bad looking woman, she was still much older than any of her male students.

Much of Karen's problem was her husband. Frank had never been a good lover; she seldom had an orgasm and every time he made love to her, she had to finish what he started. Like that morning when he woke her up with the head of his cock brushing the lips of her pussy. Before she was even half awake, Frank's tongue was in her mouth and his cock pushing into her pussy. And, before five minutes were up, he was unloading his seed into her, then rolling out of bed to take a shower. As always, Karen took care of business when it was her time to shower. Sex with Frank just left her unsatisfied and frustrated. And, she had to admit, the love that had once been there, was gone. They were just going through the motions these days.

She sighed and pushed away from the desk. She walked to the cloakroom at the back of the room, opened the door and stepped inside. It was a narrow room about twenty feet long and five feet wide with hooks on each side to hang up coats. It was the middle of March and mornings were sometimes cool enough to wear a light jacket or sweater. She'd hung her sweater at the end of the room and walked to it without turning on the light. With the door open she could see well enough to walk the short distance and retrieve her sweater.

Suddenly it became very dark. Someone had shut the door. Karen frowned. She hadn't heard anyone enter her classroom. Maybe it was one of the custodians checking the rooms before leaving for the day. As she was about to turn around, she felt arms encircle her waist and hands begin to caress her flat tummy.

"W-Who's t-there?" she stuttered with shock.

"Shhhhh, Mrs. Nelson." The voice in her ear was a low whisper and she couldn't place its owner. "Just relax. I'm not going to hurt you."

"W-What do you want?"

"Just be cool."

Karen tried to identify the voice but she couldn't since the whisper was low and difficult to distinguish. Whoever it was had to be a student because she could detect a youthful sound to the whispering voice. And she had seven different classes of seniors that she taught history to, an average of thirty students per class and roughly half were male. She was at a loss as to who was holding her in the dark cloakroom.

The hands slid slowly up until she felt her breasts being cupped. The student's hands began to gently roll her heavy 40D tits, pushing them together, pressing on them. She could hear his breath in her ear, shallow and course with excitement. His fingers unbuttoned her blouse, slowly; one button at a time then removed it and dropped the garment on the floor at her feet. Then his hands were on her tummy, softly caressing her skin, the fingertips moving in tiny circles on her bare skin, sending shivers coursing easily up her spine.

"Please..." Karen sucked in a deep, tremulous breath. "I'm a teacher. You can't do this."

The student didn't respond. Instead, he abruptly unclasped her bra and quickly removed it, sending it to the floor on top of the blouse he'd taken off her. His hands cupped her heavy breasts again and toyed with them. She gasped when his fingers began teasing her hardening nipples, pinching and pulling the fat, hard nubs. In spite of herself, Karen moaned. It felt deliriously wonderful. Still, this was a student and to get caught making love to a student, regardless of age, would be cause for immediate dismissal.

"Please, if someone catches us-"

"Shhhhh. Everyone's gone, Mrs. Nelson," he whispered in her ear.

Karen let out a soft cry as he suddenly pinched her nipples hard. It hurt, yet felt wonderful at the same time. She could feel her resolve evaporating by the minute as the young man behind her continued to love her tits. She leaned back a little and felt his hard cock press against her ass. It felt very long and fat and snuggled nicely in the groove of her cheeks.

"Can you feel my cock?"

"Yesssss!" she whimpered.

"Do you like it?"

"It's...it's very nice," she murmured.

"Turn around and get on your knees, Mrs. Nelson."

Karen stared blankly into the darkness for a moment, not understanding what he meant. Then realization dawned as she felt his hands gently turn her around by the shoulders and push down until she dropped to her knees. She couldn't see anything and didn't know what to do. She understood that he wanted her to take his cock into her mouth, something she'd never done or wanted to do. Then, without warning, she felt the tip of his cock touch her right cheek and move slowly until it pressed against her lips. She moaned a little, afraid to comply. Having a man's cock in her mouth...well, she hadn't even let Frank do that and he was her husband.

"Take my cock in your mouth." The whisper was a hiss, forceful and insistent.

Karen wrapped the trembling fingers of her right hand around the fat shaft, and then slowly took the massive head between her quivering lips. She heard the sudden hiss of air as she slowly accepted the student's cock into the warm, wet confines of her mouth. She could taste the salty flavor of his pre cum as she little by little drew him inside. All at once, the preconceptions she'd had about sucking cock vanished as she began sucking the hard, throbbing organ.

"Ohhhhh!" he gasped. "This is way fucking better than I thought it would be!"

"MMMMM!"

Karen no longer had any reservations about what she was doing. Perhaps it was because of the frustrating years she'd spent satisfying her husband without satisfaction in return, but she now wanted the young man's cock. She wanted to suck it all night, feel its throbbing hardness on her lips. She wanted to know what it felt like to have a cock fill her mouth with hot, sticky cum.

She jerked his jeans down around his knees and grasped his soft ass cheeks. Holding his ass tightly, her long nails digging into the flesh, Karen began bobbing her head up and down. She moved unhurriedly, taking the head as far into her mouth as she possible could, then slowly releasing it until only the fat head remained inside. Up and down her head moved as her mouth sucked greedily.

Karen released his cock and began licking the fat shaft and head the way the women in Frank's sex videos did. She'd found the videos one day while cleaning out the closet and had watched with fascination as the young women furiously sucked big, hard cocks. She wasn't sure if she was doing it right but she knew she couldn't be doing much wrong by the grunts and groans of approval coming from his mouth.

Shoving the monster cock back into her mouth, Karen managed to slip out of the skirt she wore, then fumbled with her pantyhose and panties until she was completely naked. She was lost in a world of nasty erotic sensations and the notion of being completely naked while the young man used her as a slut, aroused her more than she could have believed possible.

"Oh, fuck, Mrs. Nelson!" the student cried out. "Sooooo good!"

Karen froze. The whisper-voice was gone and she recognized it immediately. She stood up quickly and backed down the narrow room until she was at the door. She fumbled for a moment until she found the switch and flipped it on. The room was suddenly bathed in bright light and she saw the student, jeans down around his knees, hard throbbing cock standing at attention, as he looked at her with terrified eyes.

"Randy..." she breathed. "Randy Bartlett."

She stood at the door with a finger still on the light switch. He was one of the most handsome boys in school, one who could have any girl he wanted. She couldn't believe her eyes as she stared at him.

"Randy, why?" she asked in a soft voice. "Why me? You can have any girl in this school."

He shook his head. "I...I...just...I don't know," he stammered. "You turn me on, Mrs. Nelson. I've wanted you since I first came here. And getting you for a teacher this year, sitting in your class and watching you..."

Karen walked the short distance to Randy, grabbed his face with her hands and backed him against the wall. She mashed her mouth to his and sucked his tongue deep into her mouth. She hooked one foot behind his legs as she devoured his mouth, kissed him with a white-hot fever. As they kissed she worked his shirt off, then released him long enough to help him take off his briefs and jeans.

"You want to fuck me, Randy?" she husked. "You want to fuck my cunt with your big dick?"

"Oh, fuck yes!"

She nibbled on his lips. "You want to fill me with your hot cum?"

"Yesssss!" he hissed.

Karen took his hand and led him into the far corner where an old table was stored. It was big enough to sit on and she settled her sexy ass onto the top. She spread her legs wide and pulled Randy between them. The teacher encircled his fat shaft with the long fingers of one hand and cupped his cum-swollen balls with the other.

"You are built very nicely, Randy," she cooed in a husky voice.

"That feels so good, Mrs. Nelson."

"Shhhhh," she hushed him as she slowly stroked his throbbing organ. "If you're going to fuck my cunt with your big cock, then you don't need to be so formal. Call me Karen."

"Oh, Karen...I can't believe this is happening!"

"Fuck me, Randy! Fuck my pussy! I need it, baby!"

Karen gasped loudly when she felt the massive head of Randy's cock spread her pussy lips and sink deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him close. He took her face in his hands and kissed her hard, his tongue deep in her mouth while he slowly rocked his hips. She moaned loudly into his mouth as his cock thrust in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Yesssss!" she hissed. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck your teacher's horny cunt!"

"Oh, baby! I don't want to stop fucking you!"

"Suck my big tits, Randy! I want to watch you suck my nipples!"

Karen leaned back a little, placing her hands on the table behind her. She watched through lust-filled eyes as her sexy student took her ripe tits in his hands and began to feast on the hard fat nipples. She whimpered and groaned with pleasure as she watched his handsome face feast on her nipples.

"Bite my nipples, baby! Hurt my nipples!"

Karen screamed with pleasure when he complied. Randy chewed the fat nubs, sucked on them, and sucked them deep into his mouth. Tiny mewling sounds came from her mouth as she watched her young lover devour her nipples. She held his head in her hands and talked dirty to him, begged him to fuck her hard, pleaded with him to make her nipples hurt. She suddenly realized that for the first time in her life she was acting like a slut and this knowledge stoked the fires of her desire.

"Fuck me like a slut," she hissed.

"Oh yeah," he husked. "You are a slut, aren't you?"

"Yesssss!"

"You like having your cunt filled with a cock, don't you?"

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

"You want my seed in your cunt, don't you?"

"Oh, please..." she husked. "Fill me with your seed."

"I'm not wearing a condom," he cautioned her.

"I don't care. Please, cum in meeeee!"

Karen felt strange as she heard herself speak. She had just begged the young boy to come in her pussy, knowing he wasn't protected with a condom. His seed could very well make her pregnant but suddenly she didn't care. She had never been this aroused before and the realization that Randy might make a baby in her didn't matter. She just wanted to feel his young, hard cock cum inside of her. She wanted his cum in her pussy, needed his cum in her pussy. Then she completely astonished herself and the words were out before she had time to think.

"I want to have your baby, Randy! Please make me a mommy!"

"Oh, baby," he husked. "Yesssss!"

Randy began to rock his hips harder, ramming his hard manhood into his teacher's wet, greasy pussy. His hands were filled with her big tits and he squeezed them hard. He pulled and pinched her hard nipples and she screamed with hot desire. Karen and Randy grunted and moaned as they rocked their hips together; the tempo was hot and erratic as they forcefully slammed into each other.

"I-I think I'm gonna cum!" he hissed.

"Yesssss! Cum in me, Randy! Give me your baby seed!"

"I love you, Karen!" he cried out.

The sudden declaration of love astounded Karen and she dimly wondered if he meant it or was saying he loved her because he was so aroused. It didn't matter because she suddenly understood her own feelings. Right or wrong she knew how she felt, too. What was happening to her went far beyond anything she had ever experienced in her life.

"I love you, too, Randy!" she whimpered into his mouth. "Please make me pregnant! I want to have your baby!"

The words were no sooner out of her mouth when he suddenly stiffened and screamed. As the first hot spurt of cum jetted into her pussy, Karen dug her nails into his back and cried out with desire. Wave after delicious wave of orgasm rolled over her until she thought she would pass out with pleasure. They held each other tightly, lips touching, eyes open and staring as they rode the crests of orgasm.

Finally, Karen and Randy collapsed back on the desk, their bodies trembling with the force of their wild, unbridled love making. She stared wild-eyed at the face of her young lover, hardly believing that she was in the cloakroom, naked with this young boy, who had just made the most intense love to her she'd ever experienced. His eyes were closed as he tenderly kissed her nipples.

"I really do love you, Karen," he said softly.

"And I really do want to have your baby," she heard herself say.

"What if I didn't make you pregnant?" he asked.

She smiled. "Then we'll just have to keep trying, won't we?" She brushed fingers through his dark hair and added in a soft voice, "From now on, I'm yours, Randy. I will do anything you ask of me."

* * * * * * * * *

Karen was miserable all weekend. In her mind she was afraid that Randy had bragged to his friends that he'd fucked her after school and now everyone in town knew about the slutty history teacher at the high school. She kept expecting the school principal to show up and demand her resignation, or flat out fire her on the spot. Every time the phone rang she jumped. By Monday morning she was a bundle of raw nerves.

When she walked into the front door of Jackson High she still expected to find Mr. Ames waiting for her in the foyer. But it was early and, as usual, there were only a few students gathered by the door. None of them paid attention to her when she walked down the hall to the main office to check her mailbox. Nor did she see the principal or anyone waiting with pitch forks. All was normal.

"Hi, Karen!" Deborah Billings called out.

"Hi, Debbie."

"Say, one of your students brought this in a few minutes ago," the office attendant, said, handing Karen a small box wrapped with tape.

"Who?"

"Randy Bartlett. He said you would know what it was."

"Is he, ah, still in the building?" Karen tried to keep her voice natural.

Debbie shook her head. "He said he had to run a quick errand for his mom before first hour."

Karen took the package and went to her room. She still had thirty minutes before first hour class started. She dropped her briefcase by her desk, then walked to the teachers lounge and the women's bathroom. The lounge was deserted and she hurried into the bathroom. In the far stall she opened the package and found a test tube filled with a thick, white substance. Karen stared at the glass tube for a long moment before she realized what was in it, then she gasped loudly. On the bottom of the box was a folded sheet of paper.

I thought you would like this more than an apple. I jacked off twice this morning and it's fresh. I want you to drink every drop of my cum.

She read the note again, then looked at the glass vial. She felt her pussy become moist as she removed the stopper. With trembling hands she touched the rim to her lips and turned it up. Karen closed her eyes and a soft groan escaped her mouth as Randy's cum, still warm, spilled into her mouth. She took all of it in and savored the unfamiliar taste before she swallowed every drop. It was salty, thick and smooth as satin, as it slid down her throat into her tummy.

Then, without thinking, she began to furiously rub her pussy as she recalled their love making on Friday. Gone were the horrible feelings of recrimination she'd suffered all weekend. When she came, she had to bite down on her bottom lip to keep from screaming. The taste of her young lover's seed was still fresh in her mouth as she sat on the toilet gasping for breath.

Karen smoothed her skirt and stepped into the hall. The hall was filled with students, some on their way to a class, some hanging out talking to friends or lovers. Her classroom was at the end of the hall and she headed in that direction. About halfway down the hall she felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to see Randy.

"Hi, Mrs. Nelson."

"Oh, um, hi, Randy," she stammered. She was happy that he hadn't used her first name. That would have caused some unwanted attention if someone heard.

"Did you...get the package?" he asked softly in a low voice.

"She nodded and smiled. "Yes I did. Thank you."

"Did you drink it?" he asked with a grin.

She cast a quick look around her and lowered her voice. "Yes. I told you Friday that I'm yours, Randy, and I'll do anything you want me to do."

"Anything?" His brow rose as he looked at her.

"Yes."

Karen felt like a slut and she suddenly found that she enjoyed that knowledge. In spite of the fact that she'd just masturbated to a mind-numbing climax in the ladies room, she felt her pussy begin to moisten again. All at once she was beginning to really enjoy this newfound feeling. She had never experienced anything like this with Frank and she liked the way she felt. She had a strong impression that it would please Randy and, at that moment, she might have done anything to please him.

"I want to be your slut, Randy."

"Really?" he asked softly.

"Yes."

He looked around the hall to make sure they were alone. "I want to fuck you in the ass."

"Ok."

"You'll do it?"

"Yes, darling," she replied softly. "I'll do anything you want."

He nodded as if thinking about something. "This afternoon after school is out. "

"Ok, Randy," she said meekly.

He smiled and turned to go to his first hour class. Karen felt her legs turn to jelly as she walked to her own classroom. Never before had she known anything so exquisite and she hoped that it would go on forever, though she knew that it would have to end one day. She just hoped it would last for a while.

* * * * * * * * * *

The day went so slowly and Karen kept looking at the clock on the wall. Even the second hand seemed to stand still and it was all she could do to keep from screaming in frustration. She wanted desperately to feel her young lover's cock deep inside of her again. The thought that he would most likely put his monster cock in her tight virgin ass didn't trouble her. She wanted him in any way that he wanted her. She wanted to be his slut and please him in any way she could.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,966 Followers
12