Teacher's Pet

Story Info
College students video tape teacher.
2.9k words
4.36
65.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're kidding, right," Joe said to his best friend Dan?

"I'm telling you the truth," Dan said with a laugh, "just take a look at this," as he shoved the tape into the VCR and hit the play button! Both young men stared at the screen while waiting for the first images to appear, which turned out to be part of a bedroom! "See," Dan whispered, "there's my dad, he's gettin' into bed!!!"

They watched a little longer and Joe, who was now disappointed, said, "He's just reading a book, Dan, this is soooooo exciting, I don't think I can stand it!"

"Just keep your shirt on," Dan yelled back, "the good part's coming up pretty soon, like right now!" Joe was about to come back with a smart ass remark, when on the screen, Dan's mother walked into view, and she was totally naked!

"Holy smokes," Joe said under his breath, "your mom's got huge boobs!"

"Just wait," Dan said excitedly, "and watch what my dad does!" Dan was glad that Joe did not mention the fact that his mom was a full figured woman.

The sound wasn't the greatest, but you could clearly hear Ryan say to his wife, "Edna, you still have the best set of tits I've ever seen," as he grabbed a handful of her flesh as she walked past his side of the bed!" As his hands grew more insistent, she offered no resistance when he pulled her down on the bed and kissed her hard on the mouth, while letting his free hand roam over her full plump ass! Almost immediately she began tugging at his boxer shorts until she had exposed his now very erect penis to her hungry gaze!

"God you still get me so hot," she panted as she dropped her head into his lap and took his smooth dick head into her mouth for a nice long suck! By now both young men were breathing a little shallowly as they watched Dan's mother sucking off his dad! She looked like she was really enjoying this, and before long her head was bobbing up and down and Ryan placed his hands on her moving head and helped her fuck his cock with her mouth.

"Y-your mom's pretty hot," Joe said softly, "she can't get enough of his dick!" A few minutes later his father let out with a loud moan and seconds later Edna's mouth was being flooded with cum! As the tape continued to roll, Dan's parents locked themselves in a long passionate kiss while Ryan furiously fingered his wife's cunt. She spread her legs open wide and in full view was the hairiest and wettest pussy Joe had ever seen. Her pubic hair was long and you could see the dampness that was making the hair stick together. His fingers worked up wet sloppy sounds, bringing her to a stunning orgasm which left both Dan and Joe literally panting like dogs as they watched Dan's mother squirming into her climax!

"How did you record that," Joe asked breathlessly, "it was fantastic!!!!!!"

"I just put a piece of black tape over the little red record light and put it on their dresser with it aimed at their be.!"

"Weren't you worried they might see it," asked Joe doubtfully, "you were taking quite a chance??"

"Not really," Dan explained, "I put it there about a month ago and just left it there so they'd get used to seeing it, then yesterday after classes I went in and turned it on and just hoped for the best and that's what I got!!!"

"Well," Joe replied with a little envy in his voice, "at least you found out one thing!"

"What's that," Dan replied???

"That your mom's a cock hound, and whatever possessed you to record your mom and dad???"

Dan wasted not time letting Joe know how he had seen his mom and dad years ago engaged in this sensual act, and could never quite get it out of his head. Watching her mouth form around his large cock has been forever in his mind. He then told Joe that he fantasized about her mouth covering his dick. Not sure how Joe would take that, he moved on to how he moved to the next level of this fantasy. Since he came back home to finish his last year in college, it seems that all he can focus on is that one fantasy. And it seemed that he was forever catching his mom around the house either partially clothed or naked. Or was it that Dan sought out opportunities when she might be naked....like when she came out of the shower or getting ready for bed. She seemed to leave doors open a lot. Joe just sat wide eyed and listened as Dan told him more of his deep desires. Dan was quick to put in that he had never acted on this before....but could no longer stand the thought that he wanted his mom to suck his dick so bad. He felt that if he could get a video of her sucking him off, he could quit with this torture to be around his mom. And so this little video was planned. He just figured he could make the vid, and then spend hours jerking off to his mom's mouth on his dad's cock, thinking it was his cock she was swallowing. Besides, he loved her full figured body.

Joe could hardly contain himself now and questioned "Dude isn't that gross, the thought of touching all that skin????" Dan smiled as he described to Joe that he could only imagine the feel of her soft skin, touching her round ass, sucking her rather large breasts, the sweet aroma of her body. He even went one level further and told Joe he would love to suckle her breasts as if he were getting milk from them.

Joe could take it no more and could see that Dan was really into his mom. "Hey man, whatever floats your boat", added Joe. Joe did have to admit that watching the video did make him hard and seeing Dan's mom naked did not disgust him. Perhaps Dan was okay after all.

After the two of them had calmed down a bit, Joe said excitedly, "I've got an idea, why don't we use your video cam to record another person....someone I would love to see that gets me horny?"

"Like who," Dan asked???

"Well, for starters," he replied, "how about Ms. Petersen, I would love to see her panties, even her round breasts, hell if I could get her to suck my dick, I would be the one in heaven. You managed to pull it off with your mom, why not her. So the plan to video tape Ms. Petersen was born.

The last class of the day had just finished and the twenty four classmates of Ms. Petersen's advanced math class shuffled out of the room and headed out with their backpacks and then home. Both Joe and Dan gave each other a nod and stopped in front of Ms. Petersen's desk while they waited for the room to clear.

She looked up from her paperwork and asked, "What can I do for you guys???"

"Uh, Ms. Petersen," Joe said coyly, "both Dan and I are having trouble with those proofs you assigned last night, do you think you could give us a little help with them, we'd really appreciate it." Joe made sure he moved over to the side of her desk, making sure he would be able to get a good view of her breasts, and true to form, his eyes were riveted on her boobs and not on her face!!! And Dan slung his backpack forward under his arm so the concealed video cam would now record what was about to take place through the hole in the backpack.

"Ahem," she stammered, "of course I can help you; show me what exactly you're having trouble with!!!" Joe moved in closer and opened her book to the page on logarithmic proofs while "accidentally" pressing his thigh against her arm!!! He babbled on for a minute or two, asking the most inane questions while leaning harder and harder against her arm, when Joe could stand it no longer because of a raging hardon....he asked Ms. Petersen if he could sit in the chair and show her what he was talking about. As they were making the switch, Joe accidentally bumped Ms. Petersen to the floor...twisting her ankle.

She cried out in pain, and while holding her lower leg whimpered, "I-I think it's sprained, can you help me, Joe, it really hurts?"

"Let me feel it," he said in a thick voice, "you probably did just sprain it," while feeling her calf and ankle!!!

"Mmmmmmmm," Ms. Petersen said softly, "it feels so much better when you're touching it, can you go a little higher, yeah, right there, just below the knee." As Joe massaged Ms. Petersen's "sprain", Dan was busy aiming his video cam and it was all he could do to keep from breaking out in laughter at the academy award performance Joe was putting on!!! And yet at the same time eagerly waiting for what could happen next as he too was plagued with a huge hardon.

As the college student worked on her leg, Ms. Petersen leaned back a little and gradually spread her legs wider and wider, until her skirt was hiked up high on her thigh, and her panty clad crotch was plainly visible to his stunned eyes!!! Dan thought Joe's eyes would pop out of his head, and to make it even tougher on him, she tightened and untightened her cunt muscles several times in rapid succession, which practically gave the young man a heart attack!!! Ms. Petersen then said in her best baby talk, "I think you're staring at my panties, shame on you!!!"

"Uh, oh no," he stammered, "I was just, you know, rubbing your leg, does it feel better now," he asked huskily???

"Now, now," she replied, "You know you were staring, what color am I wearing, white, blue, or pink, you know the answer, tell me now!!!!"

"I-I don't know," Joe said as his voice trailed off!!

"Joe", she said in a scolding little girl voice, "you know it's wrong to lie, and you know that I'm wearing while panties with lace trim don't you???"

"Well, uh, maybe I got a glimpse," he stumbled, "but it was just an accident, I didn't mean to peek!!!"

"There you go, telling more fibs," She teased, "I saw you peeking you naughty young man!" By now sweat had broken out on his face as the horny Ms. Petersen did her best to drive him up the wall, and if she had looked up, both young men would have been caught with very hard erections!

Ms. Petersen went straight for the kill!!! "Joe," she asked shyly, "I-I have another problem I hope you can help me with."

"W-what is it," he croaked, "I-I'll do my best to do what I can."

"It's just this," she replied innocently while pulling her skirt up around her waist, "when I caught you looking at my pretty panties, I couldn't help myself, but I got really wet, see, look at how damp my panties are!!!" And sure enough, there on the crotch of her panties was a wet spot. You could actually hear the gulping sound in his throat as he now openly gaped at Ms. Petersen's bulging panty clad lips!!! "You shouldn't have gotten me so wet, Joe," she whimpered, "just look at my panties, I think they're ruined!!!"

"Oh, no," he stammered, "I-I'm sure that if you just launder them they'll be all right."

"Do you really think so," she asked hopefully?

She was really making a commotion now and Joe was afraid someone would hear them so he shushed Ms. Petersen down and said, "Don't worry, I don't think you're panties are ruined, just calm down!"

"It's easy for you to say, but I know what I can do," she said brightly."

Just glad to see that she was getting control of herself, he asked happily, "Good, and what would that be?" It was a lucky thing Dan was taping everything, because the look that was about to come over Joe's face was absolutely priceless!

Joe waited expectantly for her answer, and out of the blue, and much to his horror, Ms. Petersen grabbed her panties with each thumb and literally jerked them right off her body, leaving her totally naked below the waist! This was going all wrong...he was suppose to be coming on to her, "Y-y-you can't do that in here," he blubbered while keeping his eyes glued to Ms. Petersen's clean shaven pussy, "w-what if somebody comes in, we could all get in real trouble!!!"

Ignoring his protests, Ms. Petersen slowly and calmly shook her head from side to side and replied, "It's no use, Joe, the only thing I can do is take them off and wash them out before I go home, that's a good idea, don't you think?" As Joe's breathing was becoming more rapid and shallow, Dan kept the camera going, but he too was having difficulty with the situation. Worried someone may enter, and his erection was creating such a bulge in his pants as to be very uncomfortable. Ms. Petersen finally set the hook, "Just look at my cunt, Joe, it's all wet and open, and I'll bet your cock is really hard too, isn't it?" He was now unable to move his lips, let alone answer her question, so when she reached out and pulled his face towards her drooling cunt, he didn't offer even the hint of any resistance, he just let her guide his mouth to her open hole and began sucking her intently!

With the tape machine still running, Ms. Petersen offered sweetly, "Oh, Joe, you really know how to make a woman feel so nasty, mmmmmmmm, you do that so well, make little Ms. Petersen's pussy feel so good!!!" In his years as a young man, he had fantasized about this very moment, and for once, the actual event was even better than the fantasy, and hot Ms. Petersen had a very sweet and wet pussy that was just begging to be sucked!!! After taking a few more minutes of his oral sucking, Ms. Petersen asked shyly, "Joe, c-could you please take out your cock so I can see it, I-I'd really appreciate it, pretty please?" He hated the thought of leaving her pussy, but if she wanted to see "Mr. Johnson", well, that was all right with him!!! As he unzipped his trousers Dan said to himself, "That's right, smile for the camera," as Joe's thick cock popped into view!!! "Oh, Joe," Ms. Petersen gushed, "you have such a large head and a very thick shaft, could you grab hold of your dick and stroke it for me, please, in fact, while you do yours. I'll do mine!!!!"

He sat down on the chair and while staring at the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted, slowly fisted his big cock while the very desirable teacher wantonly fingered her hot clit!!! Dan could only stare at the wet panties lying on the floor, and her open wet cunt, Ms. Petersen was so turned on by his cunt lapping, and having another young man watching, she knew that orgasm was inevitable, and watching him jerking his big cock just added to her excitement!!! She stopped fingering her wet cunt and got up on her knees and leaned forward to take him in her mouth. She felt him grow in her mouth, tasted his precum, her saliva dripping all down his shaft.

Joe knew he would explode any second, and then she slipped her pussy juice laden fingers into his mouth. Joe watched with amazement as Ms. Petersen's mouth slid up and down his shaft like the silky wetness of a pussy.

"Joe, Ms. Petersen cooed, do I taste good?" All he could do was mumble....sucking off as much of her juices as he could get. And then she pulled her fingers out and placed them in her own mouth. After licking off all her juices, Ms. Petersen took her place back on the floor and continued working her dripping pussy. Dan was watching the cock sucking with much interest, fantasizing about his mom, her lips locked on his cock, her teeth lightly grazing his engorged head. He could not stop his need to cum and laid the backpack on the desk, still able to record all that was happening. Dan dug at his zipper to free up his swollen dick. Each seemed to be lost in their own release. Their fingers were now flying over their respective organs, hers over her wet and swollen clit, and each young man, gripping their fuck pole!!! It was like a race destined to end in a dead heat, with all of them crossing the finish line together in a mixture of spurting cum and a wildly contracting pussy!!! Of course, as soon as Joe's cum hit the floor, the magnitude of what had just happened, over took him and he hurriedly put his dick away!!! Ms. Petersen got up and picked up her moistened panties, put them back on and straightened her skirt. Dan timidly regained his senses and zipped up his pants. She told the young men she thought her ankle would be just fine.

As the guys went to leave, wondering what the hell had just happened, Ms. Petersen spoke in a very calm and proper manner.

"Oh yes, Dan, Joe...when you are through beating off to the tape....bring it to me...I think that performance deserves an A.