Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Tommy moved back temporarily and I felt my pussy lips being pulled open once again. And then his soft tongue was upon my naked cunt and he licked me up and down over and over. I guess he was heeding my words about taking his time because, unlike my husband who can only kiss my pussy for so long before be wants to shove himself in, Tommy seemed content to please me with his lips and tongue.

"Oh Tommy, that's real nice honey!" I said looking back at him. "Reach underneath me and play with my nipples while you lick my pussy!" Tommy grunted at my lewd request and eagerly began to caress my nipples, encouraging them to stiffen which they did!

I was beginning to pant with excitement and knew I had to stop Tommy before we did something that we...Okay, that I would regret. "Tommy, please...no more!" I begged. "Here, let me use my hand to pleasure you!" I managed to crawl forward a bit and escape from Tommy's sensual caresses.

"But...But Mrs. Brockman, I...I wanna..."

"I know you do Tommy but we agreed. I wanted to show you about being with a girl but we can't just...just do that! You know that honey." He looked disappointed. so disappointed. I knew I couldn't just leave him like that. Then a positively nasty thought came into my head. I pushed Tommy up against the sofa cushions and then settled on the carpet before him. I knew he had no idea what was about to transpire so I just went ahead and did it. I took his cock in my hands and brought it to my mouth.

With Tommy's astonished face looking on, I began to kiss and then softly suck on his penis, bringing cries of pleasure each time I slid my mouth down on him. He took my head in his hands, (as if I was going anyplace!), and began to lightly push up to meet me, forcing me to take more and more of his manly cock into my mouth. I was whimpering submissively as I took all of his prick into my throat and did my best to please him. Here I was, completely nude before this young guy, his big cock buried in my mouth and straining to come...come right down my throat!

I guess I only have myself to blame for what happened next. I fully expected to receive a mouthful of Tommy's sperm and was prepared to swallow it just to please him but he mysteriously stopped shoving forward as I sucked. I looked up at him and was surprised to see him moving to his feet. I was still reacting when he grabbed me and kind of roughly pushed me onto the sofa cushions with my knees on the rug. Realizing what was about to happen I complained "Tommy No! You can't honey! don't do this!"

But Tommy had learned all of his lessons quite well that morning.

"Sometimes a man has to be assertive Mrs. Brockman." He repeated what He'd learned earlier. "You have to be aggressive to get what you want. You want to get fucked don't you Mrs. Brockman? Be honest now."

"I'm sorry I teased you Tommy but really honey, this isn't right!"

"First you took your shorts off, then you asked me to take off your panties, right?" He reminded me as he opened my pussy lips and prepared to fuck me.

"Then you took off your shirt and showed me your nice big titties...right?" I felt his cock head now applying pressure to my already wet pussy.

"Then you asked me to spread open your little naked pussy lips...isn't that correct?" I knew I was sunk right about then. I was going to be fucked and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

"Oh, but then you got up and knelt for me Mrs. Brockman. Got on your hands and knees and showed me your little asshole and, just below it, your hairy little pussy. So, now I'm just going to do what nature calls for me to do."

Having said that, Tommy shoved forward and treated himself to his first taste of mature female pussy. He moaned with pleasure and kept pushing until he'd managed load all he had into my teasing little cunthole. I felt his hairless young balls slap into my pussy lips and he waited a moment before he began to move again. I knew to beg him to stop was hopeless now. I had to admit, I'd been the aggressor all along and it was a bit silly to try and stop him now. So I just knelt there and took it. Took all of his inexperienced young cock right in my pussy. And soon...soon I began to understand something else: I was doing what comes naturally too! I was enjoying a hot fuck from this young man whom I'd gotten to know and like and yes, I knew exactly what I was doing when I invited him into the house. It's a man's nature to take what he wants. That's all that Tommy was doing now.

And then, somehow, I was liberated! "Oh Tommy, don't spare me!" I called back to him. "Go ahead and fuck my little bare pussy good and hard! Stick it all the way in there honey! I let you take my panties off! I let you spread my pussy open! I sucked your cock Tommy! Now, now fuck me good and make me come!"

Tommy did what came naturally then and began to drive everything he had into my perspiring body. The sound of his balls slapping into my pussy lips filled the room and I knew the end was near for both of us. That big stiff prick kept sliding into me deeper and deeper and I helplessly gasped with each stroke. "Just a bit more Tommy!" I begged. "Oh just a bit more cock...!"

"What's a nice word that will help you get what you want Mrs. Brockman?" He asked. And being a teacher who had used that ploy on students before, I knew the answer: "Please Tommy!" I quietly replied. "Please fuck me!"

That did the trick. Tommy blasted me with a dozen or more ball jarring strokes before pulling his cock from my satiated pussy and splashing gobs of hot white sperm onto my ass cheeks! "Ooooo Tommy!" I gasped in admiration of his manly emission. He gave me all of his sticky come and It was just what I wanted and deserved!

Tommy started the next school year at Pierce Junior College with a much different attitude and, given the fresh start that each school year brings, he made friends and slowly acclimated to his new life in California. Went out for the baseball and made the team. Acquired some female "Fans" too! I think we taught each other a lesson that day. That memorable day. Yes, we both learned something!

12