Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her throat tighten up and held his gaze a beat longer before turning her attention to the mug of tea. "I like tattoos is all." It sounded rather lame, but she couldn't back out of her statement now.

He snorted, "They are forever. Not something one should do on a whim. My advice for the day." That sounded more like the voice over the phone, but it was gone and back to the weary and weak tone as he asked, "How is the tea?" As though he'd not just shot daggers at her across the desk.

The hairs on her arms prickled up. Perhaps he was only acting the role of the uptight Professor until he knew she could be trusted. She didn't look up from attending the teabag and smiled to herself. She tasted a small sip of the tea and looked up at the man, a little smile curling her lips as she pressed them to the edge of the cup to take a small sip of the steamy liquid. It was very good and she told him so, trying to keep the husky edge from her tone. What a hussy.

"Good. Now, what is your schedule like? I have so much work I would like to put you to but want to make sure your studies don't suffer from my selfish demands." He had sweetened his tea and added cream and relaxed behind the desk as he sipped.

She noted that he was careful not to flash the tattoo again and it made her very curious what it was. So uptight in his bow tie and button up shirt and tweed jacket but he had tattoos under it. He seemed ashamed of whatever they were. "I'm full on my mornings but afternoons are open. Monday and Friday are pretty light so I can be here if that works for you." It wouldn't be appropriate to tell him that she'd imagined late night studies with him and arranged it especially for her fantasies to run rampant.

He sipped his tea, his voice sounding even more tired. "That sounds fine." He removed his glasses and rubbed his fingers along the bridge of his nose as though to sooth the start of a headache. "I have to transfer many of the boxes...trying to get a decent work room for us..." He drifted into silence with his palm to his eyes, the other hand gripping the cup.

"Are you alright Professor?" She asked when the silence drifted too long and he'd not moved except for the quavering hand that held onto his tea. Edging away from the side of the desk, she set her tea aside and reached out for his hand with his mug.

A thrill danced up her fingers at the touch of his knuckles and she felt the heat races up her arm and down into her chest as she removed the cup from his unresisting fingers. She gasped and his eyes opened, fixing on her with a startling electric blue intensity. His gaze lacked the glazed film, he seemed to see directly into her and she felt her heart skitter faster, her breath catching. Behind her own eyes she felt a silken caress that increased to an ache that curled up her toes up to her sex.

"Do you believe in magic Miss Carmichael?" His voice had a strange sing-song quality to it, in between his tired voice and the strength she remembered. She found herself unable to form words, her throat going so tight. She backed up a step and found herself against the edge of the desk. He had not even followed after her, just pinned her with a single look. She felt burned by his inelegant eyes.

"Not the rabbit in the hat type of magic. Real magic. Old magic." His tongue moistened his lips, a slow caress as he held her gaze. The motion drew her gaze to his lips and she felt a warm tightening in the pit of her stomach.

"I've never seen any real magic. I'd need proof of such things being a reality." She answered carefully, forcing her voice to be steady even though her heart was beating harder in her ribs. The desk felt steady and reassuring behind her ass as he leaned in slowly towards her, his smile lazy.

He nodded his head, "Smart girl." He murmured low in his throat. "Do you know much about your family history Miss Carmichael?" There was the tone she remembered from the phone

She lifted one shoulder, "Not much to tell. Just the normal stuff I guess." This was a strange path of conversation. Had he been researching her even while she researched him?

He moved his hand slowly and settled it onto her knee and when she didn't move away from the rough touch of his hand, he squeezed along her upper leg, squeezing as the fabric whispered up her leg. "I see. Well, I think you might have a witch in your cupboard." The way he whispered it sent a thrill through her, her nipples going achingly tight under her thin shirt. "Ah, do you like that? Or do you like me touching you here?" The warm hand gripped harder on her thigh, the thumb running along the inside of her leg.

"All of it." She admitted, meeting his brilliant blue gaze. OH God. Those eyes! That mouth. His voice. She arched towards him, wanting to feel his chest against hers. He didn't look nearly so tired now. The lines of his face easing as he smiled down at her.

"What if I told you, I could show you magic. I can open you wide open to that magic. You've been denying yourself. Hhmmm? " His hand slide up higher, pushing skirt aside and up to her hip. His head tipped and he admired the wink of red panties and smiled. "Such a pretty skirt and what do I find here?" His thumb pressed against her slit through the fabric of the underwear, carefully stroking a valley into the soaked fabric.

"Prove it to me." She whispered and then moaned, lifting her ass up and giving her hips a wiggle towards his fingers but he only continued to tease her, giving one lip of her cunny a pinch through the fabric.

"Ssshhh!! Steady little girl. Steady. Oh so eager!" He bowed his head forward, his voice warm and rough into her ear as he pinched hard on the lip. "Don't move. I am not going to show you today. I might not show you tomorrow. It will take us time—I want to be in full control for that."

She cried out, both at the effort to stay still and not writhe and at the sweet agony that whispered up her spine through her pussy at the pressure of his fingers squeezing her delicate lips. He released her only when several shivering breaths had passed without her movement. He resumed his petting up and down her cleft, from ass to clit through the cloth and sometimes along the edges of the lace, teasing towards her skin.

Her desire trickled from her cunny as her inner walls squeezed in longing, needing him to slide into her. She gasped when he pressed his thumb firmly against her clit through the panties. A slow, steady pressure growing harder as his gaze burned into her. She felt the prickling along the nape of her neck, feeling him looking into her, through her.

"So quickly you hunger for this. You would give this to me so easily?" He asked, smile cocky and a little cruel as he grasped the clit and pinched as he had the lips and played a throbbing pulse of pressures over the trapped nub of flesh. "Aahh, yess." He released her and then pushed the material aside so he could play his fingertips along her dripping cunt lips, tracing the swollen outsides and teasing her opening. "You'd give it all to me. Soon, I'll want it all. But—we have only met. Isn't that right Pet?"

She moaned and arched towards his fingers, against his orders to stay still and groaned with the hand left her. He grinned down at her and lifted the glistening fingers up to let her see them shinning in the light. Then he pushed them between his lips, sucking them clean.

"I might even fuck your tight little ass first. Would you like that Pet?" He asked when he was finished sucking his fingers clean.

"Yes!" She gasped and shuddered despite herself, rocking back and forth against the back of the desk. More cream trickled down her thighs and she blushed.

He leaned back closer and used one hand to grasp the back of her head, taking a handful of hair to pull her in closer. "I won't be gentle. So, you better make yourself ready over the next few weeks." Then his mouth crushed down upon hers. His mouth hot before his tongue darted forward and filled her mouth. He tasted like honey and her pussy and he claimed her in a bruising kiss as his tongue plunged between her lips.

She'd never been kissed like that before. HIs consuming kiss demanded her tongue, and lips, and moans, suckling against her tongue when she darted forward to curl with his. He bit her lower lip the moment his other hand tore away her panties. The fabric ripped with a sigh of shredding material and pain as it tore away. Then his finger plunged into her. One finger, then a second thick, rough digit pumped into her in time with his tongue.

Her cries filled his throat and he growled against her, stroking his tongue around hers while fucking her with his fingers. Each time they darted in, he curled them up, touching an unknown spot deep inside her that made her juices run hotter and faster, soaking his palm and her thighs. This made him groan and he changed the angle of his hand, using the palm to slap her clit with each inward thrust. The room filled with the spanking slaps against her pussy, harder and faster.

She felt her thighs squeeze around his arm and he lifted her onto the desk so she could spread herself wider and he fingered her deeper, coiling the fingers into the tight, virgin pussy until she screamed against his mouth.

As she came, he flickered and coiled his fingers into her sweet spot and ground his palm into her clit. Sensations of pleasure tightened her pussy and thighs, held down onto the desk with his strong body, she could only writhe as far as he allowed her. Her cream soaked her and his hand, a flood of pleasure as her orgasm spurted from her in a fountain.

It was some time later that he broke the kiss, giving one last kiss to her bruised lower lip and drew himself up. The fingers stayed buried in her cunt a beat longer before sliding out. When she opened her eyes, she saw him slowly licking against the fingers, grinning at her. "You should probably go before I let things get out of hand." His other hand dangled her torn panties. "I'll be keeping these. I expect you to find suitable replacement for our next meeting Pet."

She blushed and pushed herself up as he stepped back, head spinning and heat burning her cheeks. He turned away as she stood on shaky legs and fixed her skirt. "I—I will be back tomorrow Professor?" She asked.

"What's that?" He turned back to look at her, putting his glasses back on, an expression of weary confusion in his expression. "Oh, tomorrow?" He pursed his lips, as though he were not quite sure what he'd missed and blinked at her and then the panties he held In his hand. He flushed furiously and shoved them into a pocket with a cough and deeper blush. "Yes. That would be fine. You should go." His voice trembled with a flustered sort of rush.

When he pushed his hand up through his hair, she noticed the tattoo again, the ink shimmering blue like his eyes had been moments ago.

Magic he'd said. Oh dear. She blinked and departed on wobbly legs, trying to piece together exactly what was going on! Magic was certainly a better option than him losing his mind. There was no mistaking the change in him though. Tomorrow...she would find out more. For now though, she needed to go home and remember every moment of that hot—toe-curling orgasm!

12