Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Teacher keeps student after class to earn extra credit.
1.1k words
4.09
138.5k
26
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's so close to the end of the school year but looks like I will indeed graduate! I finally got my butt in gear these past 2 years so I can start my schooling for the career I've chosen. This has been in large part to my Co OP teacher tutoring me, being able to vent to her and her talking me out of doing foolish things. We'll just call her "Ms Peaches".

Although I've not had sex with a woman yet I often wonder about older, experienced women like her. She's a woman in her 40's, shorter than me at 5'1, thick all over especially in the hips...those hips that sway with confidence even if she isn't built like a runway model. She has a little bit of a belly, beautiful eyes, frosted blonde highlights, thick lips, and a soft sultry voice. Pretty flirtatious especially these past few weeks with the quick shoulder rubs as she passes by my desk, running those long finger nails through my hair, pressing up against me when we chat or pressing her breasts against me as she's looking at my progress over my shoulder.

Most of these subtle touches are after school or during school when we are alone together. I often wonder what it would be like to be intimate with her and think of her often when I pleasure myself. But she wouldn't want a kid like me even if I am 19. Besides, she's married to money and by the way she dresses, she doesn't need to work.

It's a Friday and as usual our small class is wound up and goofing around, especially me because I'm the comedian at times but never disrespectful. Although I like to push the shock value sometimes. Ms Peach is walking around as usual listening as we catch her up on student gossip and what not. She walks over to me and softly asks if I'm going to come by her room after school to help her start packing her things up before summer break. Of course I will! She smiles and rubs those long fingernails through my hair and softly says thank you. Of course the other students giggle so I have to come off with a joke: Ok watch it you're giving me a woody!" This sends the others into an uproar of cackles and laughter. She stops, bites her lower lip but smiles as she walks back to her desk, looking back at me with a strange sly grin.

As promised I arrive at her classroom but don't see her there. The school is utterly deserted at this hour except a janitor or teacher or two but they are so preoccupied that my presence goes unnoticed. As I struggle with a heavy box I hear footsteps come in and I hear "you here MMMM?" "Yes ma'am". I exclaim. I'm behind the bookcases where she has made sort of a break area in her classroom. It has a table, 2 chairs and an old love seat. Behind this I am hidden from the doorway so obviously that's why she didn't know if I was here. I hear the door close and almost sounds like its being locked. Strange, but oh well. As I stack the last box she comes around and smiles at me and hands me a Pepsi. She tells me to relax and take a break.

As I stand there drinking my drink she tells me how proud she is of me and thanks me over and over for helping her and making her job easier. All the while standing closer and closer until those supple breasts are pressed up against me as her fingers glide around my shoulders and upper chest. She has no idea what this is doing to me as she's never done this to me before. I try to concentrate on what she's saying but my ever increasing heart rate and bulge in my pants are making it very difficult. "Are you ok?" she asks. I manage to gulp out an uh huh. "Hmmmm" she softly says as her hand goes down my chest and she says in a low sultry voice, a smile and raised eyebrows "Does THIS give you a woody too?" Before I can answer she gazes downward as her hand eases right to the painful bulge in my pants. All I can do is gasp as she fondles and kneads my hard rock cock through my pants. I open my eyes to see she's gazing at me...with a pleased but surprised look on her face. "My lord you are quite blessed!" she whispers. Obviously she's very pleased at my reaction and size. She leans forward and begins kissing my neck and whispers in my ear "Do you want me to stop?" "No!!" I blurt out as we lean into one another and kiss hard. At the same time she's quickly undone my pants and fished out my stiff cock and lovingly strokes it. I could almost cum just from her doing this. She senses this and tells me to sit on the loveseat.

She goes onto her knees in front of me kissing her way down my chest to my painfully stiff cock. She purrs as she strokes me and gazes in satisfaction and astonishment at the reaction she's caused. I close my eyes as I feel her tongue glide up and down my shaft, around the head, and then takes my balls into her mouth and massages them with her lips and tongue. I've had a BJ before...or rather attempts but nothing ever like this! Every now and again I open my eyes to see her looking up, obviously wanting to see the look on my face and reaction. Her mouth wraps around my cock and she takes it almost all the way in...nice and slow as her hands stroke my cock and massage my balls. I'm no longer able to open my eyes and involuntarily rise up and down in rhythm with her wonderful sucking. She sucks harder and faster until I am no longer able to control myself any longer! I grasp the seat cushions and erupt in her mouth and moan as release and heavenly pleasure consume me.

I'm out of breath and lightheaded and sigh to open my eyes to see her licking me clean. When she finishes she grins widely and asks if I've ever had that done to me before. "No...no not like that!!" I manage to whisper, my voice quivering. "So are we gonna keep this between us?" she asks. "Yes ma'am" I say. "mmmm good" she says. "Because I'd love to do this again, but next time we'll explore more in a more private setting, would you like that?"

Yes ma'am!