Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Student crush on teacher.
9.5k words
4.04
42.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

One day I came across my old diaries when I was spring cleaning. I flipped through them and was fascinated by the details I wrote on the events I gone through in my life. As I was reading the entries flashes crossed my mind recreating back those sweet memories. I only wished I could roll back the time, to be in that period of times I was happiest with my only love. I reflected on the relationship I had in my earlier years. It developed out of the blue from a casual interaction without me making much effort. I would say it just happened and led to a wonderful relationship.

Unfortunately it was cut short as if fate had a way to separate us. While I was in that relationship I saw happiest days. Something got to happen as if by fate. I hardly socialized as I was conscious of myself and sensed that men avoided me. I did not have a boyfriend; probably I would be considered a misandry. I kept to my teaching job. I taught in a boy school, my circle of males were mainly teachers in the school whom I did not have contact outside school hours. I simply didn't have the urge to get close to males and because I was temperamental and explosive by nature and obese not many males found attractive or wanted to come close. Even students kept a distance from me.

Obviously no male found me attractive. I was much a loner with low self esteem. When one day a student came and helped me picked up books I dropped, I was really surprised. I thought I was unapproachable. He was a pleasant looking student and offered to carry my books and paper to the teacher common room. Before taking leave he asked if I needed any more help. It made my day that a male did find me pleasant to engage in conversation. I thought maybe he was being helpful to a distress lady. I never did notice him before.

That was a start to change my life outlook. As usual I carried on my teaching work, went home, marked paper, watched TV, and sometimes played table games. I was an introvert; my life was mundane and quite predictable day in and out. I didn't see the student for a month or so, not that I was on the lookout for him but subconsciously his image often crossed my mind and I thought what he was doing. Then one day after school dismissed I had a load of paper to carry home for marking. Suddenly a gush of wind sent some flying away. I was at a loss how to retrieve them when that student appeared again unexpectedly.

He rushed about chasing them and retrieved all to my relief. He carried them to my car. I was grateful and offered him a ride home. As there were many things I had to carry to my home, he declined saying I better drove home and he would help to carry all the paper and books up to my home. After that he would make his way back home instead. He was such a sweet boy. At least he was not frightened off by my reputation of an unfriendly countenance. He stayed for a drink and we had small talks. He added I was really an approachable lady quite unlike what students thought about me.

"Was I that bad?", I asked laughingly.

I did opened up more and said other than school I had no other activities. I was an uninteresting person peoples especially guy tend to avoid. As if to make me felt at ease, he said he didn't think so.

To prove his point he chirped, "Here I am chatting away merrily with you".

I didn't know I could banter with him so freely. We made arrangement to go jogging the weekend before he left. He made my day. Even my nanny noticed I appeared cheerful and was not my usual grouchy look. She looked at me. I knew what she had in mind but didn't say to make me dejected. I was much older than him. I was back to my sulky look. But I took courage and looked forward to weekend.

He came early in his running gear, waited for me to change and off we jogged around the park in my neighborhood. I was not fit, was overweight and never exercise. I tired out in a short while. I was feeling pain in my joints and limping. He held round my armpits and helped me to the bench. I had never been so close to a male; feeling uneasy about our body proximity though he didn't take advantage of me. He massaged my legs with medication which he always carried when he went jogging while looking at him with sensual thoughts flowing in my mind. He was full of encouragement telling me not to be distraught.

"It get better with time, go for brisk walk instead to loosen the stiff joints".

I looked at him and marveled that he was a thoughtful guy. If only he was my age. Then maybe I could have a chance to find companionship with him. A silly thought at best I day dreamed. Indeed he was a nice companion. He had a way of making jokes of insignificant and mundane incidents, played down severity of things to ease me.

We spent weekend together walking in the park. My short temper mellowed down, more jubilant and glowing cheerfully than before. I stopped throwing my temper around. My nanny, whom I was close commented I was a totally different lady, became so dainty.

"That the way a lady should be".

Nanny said looking at me teasingly. She brought me up and knew my character well. Was he the cause of my change? I knew I was happy when we were together. He walked into my life and as if by fate we clicked so naturally.

From that day we met more often. Going to jog, movies and listened to music at my place. He was a thoughtful guy. He never wanted me to spend on him or on us. Maybe he was a bit self conscious that he didn't have money. So most time we spent time in outdoor activities. He was a cool guy, encouraged me to be less conscious about my plus sized body.

I was most reluctant when he took me shopping for beach wear. He was composed and in control of situations coaxing me to be brave while going from shop to shop picking up a piece which he said suited me. I put it on at home and he was full of praise how I looked enchanting in swim suit showing off my curves and contours.

"You're enchanting, teacher. A pack of eager men will come calling!".

I knew he was trying to make me feel good about myself. Small little things he did to make me happy and made me came out of my cocoon that made him so adorable to me. It took some coaxing I was willing to don that swim suit to the beach. We did go to the beach finally and I enjoyed myself.

Not so much conscious after awhile, beach became part of our weekend haunt.

We became closer as I began to fall for him despite my initial hesitation. However, something was holding me back from taking the relationship further. He has lesser to lose but for me my job at stake if we went public. Keeping discreetly going forward was a burden bearing on me and I was back to a gloomy disposition. It could be fate so no worry I let myself unrestrained nonchalantly. We could talk but never on private affairs. It was much later that I asked if he had a girlfriend.

"No. Having a girlfriend could distract my studies. Besides I give tuition for pocket money and needed to get a scholarship for further education because my family could not afford. So not much time to chase girls".

He glared at me and asked me the same question if I had a boyfriend. I laughed.

"With my obnoxious character all males would distance themselves and with my ugliness I won't dare to approach a guy. No chance so better not take chance".

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And you're beautiful with an alluring full figured body. I was captivated by your gait, the way you sway your hips and bums as you strut! A well proportionate body under loose garment you normally wear to school attracted students to leer at you and wearing strong perfume you would not go unnoticed. Fortunately you look stern if not would have hard time fencing off unwanted attention from eager males including students. You have intrinsic beauty I noticed in the short period of time we were together".

He sure had a way to boost my ego high. I then asked if he was lusting after me that was why he offered to help me carried the books!

"No, although my male instinct was excited, I really wanted to befriend you. Going to help with the books was a reflex with no lustful intention".

He was merely being frank about my physique. I assured him, holding his hands.

"Of course I knew you were sincere because of your behavior and never touched me inappropriately".

He was relieved and for a long moment didn't utter a word. I never thought things would progress the way they did though emotionally I started having feeling for him. I could not explain how my life changed so dramatically after he came along. It was his sincerity that made me less conscious of myself. I had a twitching good feeling with him near me.

Our age difference, less than a decade, no longer bothered me. He was closing in on me real fast. I sensed he has a crush on me, driving up his libido. I waited momentarily for his next move on me. That half expected, stretching his hands and glaring at me smilingly he muttered, "Can I hug you, teacher".

"Now we are friends call me Doreen. OK?". I was excited beyond description.

I leaned towards him. We hugged affectionately cheek to cheek. My passion was surging high. I just let things got carried away. Sensing he wanted to kiss me, I closed my eyes, turned facing him and he planted his lips on mine, sucked my tongue in a long locking deep kiss. I sucked on his tongue as it swirled around inside my mouth while his hands roamed eagerly over my body. Never could imagine I could be kissed. A tingling feeling traveled my whole body. I was in cloud nine. I was thrilled and wished the arousing feeling never ebbed. I wanted to stay in his embrace ever and ever to relish the splendid feeling engulfing me. I wasn't shy to display my emotion, pushing his face onto my bosom wanting him to feel and touch my buxom body.

He unbuttoned my blouse saying he wanted to see my hidden assets, hands slipped in, unbuckled my bras to cuddle my breasts, squeezed the nipples sent involuntary movements transverse my whole body made me quivered uncontrollably. He was excited at the sight of my ample breasts and cupped them with his hands playing on my nipples saying they were beautiful. He bent over and suckled them, licking the nipples stiff hard. I was sent quivering like crazy. I was aroused anticipating anxiously he would touch my genitals. I was delighted his hands moved to lift up my dress and squeezed my bums, onto my V-zone and slipped his fingers into my genitals fondling me erotically high.

We petted heavily. My vagina was dripping wet thoroughly. He was aroused, telling sign of a bulged crotch and felt uncomfortable. I unzipped his fly, freeing his erect penis onto my hands. I stroke him and the sensation got him ejaculated in no time. I could feel he was erotically high ready to proceed further. I was so thrilled. If only he so wanted, I was ready to submit to him. I wasn't worry. There was no stopping me as only the two of us in the house. He was a gentleman, didn't press me to go all the way to sexual intercourse.

That was a fulfilling beginning for me. I was swooned over by him. I had fallen in love with him subconsciously. I had never been like that before. No guy ever came physical with me. I gave to Edward all a woman could possibly give to show her love. I had a good feeling we would nurture our relationship further. If we were to have a meaningful relationship getting intimate was a natural progression I shouldn't rush into. I left it to fate to lead us along. From then we drifted closer but maintained a platonic relationship in public.

Some nights we went out for meals after which drove to lover haunts to enjoy some intimacy. I pulled over off the road into secluded wooded area where passing car would not take much notice of us. With seats reclined, we would sit and chat as we reached out to unbutton each other. He would pull my breasts out and placed his mouth on the nipples sucking them while fingering my vagina while I stroke his penis.

We were into heavy petting. Being together touching each other was what I craved and would seek opportunities to do so. I did not wear bra or panties under loose garment for his easy access when I knew we would be petting but put on going in public as he said men ogled on my bouncy bosom and bums attracted unwanted attention. We spent wonderful moments and parting times was lingering and sad. We need to behave in front of my family. A brush of our lips at the door steps was all we dared.

A few months before his final examination I tutored him on subjects he was weak. During that period we spent more time together; some nights sleeping over in my house but not in my bed which would have driven my family nuts! My family noticed our casual relationship had developed to a hunky-dory one. They expressed concern that he was too immature for me and I was merely infatuated with him because I was lonesome and he happened to show some caring concern for me. But I told them we were very compatible so let us developed naturally. Maybe I was blinded as I could only see bright future ahead. They didn't so much as object only worried I might get hurt later.

My family liked him and he was a hands-on guy doing odd repairs and errands for us. As a person they had reason to believe he could be trusted but emotion wise he had hardly any experience like me besides our age gap worked against me. He was also a handsome guy girls could flock to! What if he got attracted by another girl later on? They cast a wet-blanket over our relationship. They got me thinking. However, the attention he lavished on me eased my mind somewhat that he was really in love with me. I shouldn't doubt him.

After the final examinations he took on more tuition jobs to earn money for his university course. I hardly saw him except on some weekends. I missed and clamored for him making me edgy. When we met he was usually tired to have time together. I offered to supplement his university studies and he didn't have to work so hard giving tuition. But he declined me. I was upset he didn't accept my offer as if he couldn't feel I was concerned about us having so less time together.

I had mood swings and depressed. My family thought they were right about our relationship would not last, already grievances had started between us. I had faith in him that he was working towards his goals to enter university which left us few opportunities to be together. I was glad he planned his future and directly for us should we be long term partners. We were heading in the right path.

To break the monotony and brought back some sparkle, I suggested to go traveling during the school holidays, away from the hustle and bustle. He didn't agree worrying what would my family said. I was surprised he earnestly asked my mother's permission. As if she realized we were inseparable, merely replied we better knew what we are into and she loved her daughter very much and wanted her to be happy. In front of mother he held my hands, hugging and kissing me said he would not let me and family down. He was a witty logical extrovert, serene and collected in quiet strategy steady ways.

I was happy my family finally accepted him and we need not behave so casually. We were more open in displaying our affection for each other, looking eagerly to be together on holiday.

We embarked on a drive holiday, on a shoe string budget and to have lots of fun, sightseeing in the day and returned to the hotel for a relaxing evening. It was to be a memorable holiday for me realizing the premonition about the wonderful things we be doing together coming true. It was reality we were making my dream came alive and I was delighted it was happening. We had no destination in our holiday, read the map and follow where the road led us. But I did find my destination in Ed and I knew he found his in me. Our interest was to be with each other to make up for the lost time we stayed apart.

The first day on the road was eventful, took a few wrong turns, eagerly looking forward to the good times we be having together. We came to a sandy beach and took a rest, lay a mat, put on swim wear and had a picnic. Holding hand we dipped into the sea for a swim, playfully splashing water at each other.

Before sunset, we packed up and checked into a motel for the night. After dinner and drink we went to our room. Closing the door, he embraced me hugging my bums and pressing me close. I threw my hands over his neck and we locked lips kissing passionately as he unzipped my dress, slipped it off my shoulders. Then letting it dropped to the floor. I was naked and feeling awkward he saw me in the buff the first time, I covered my bosom and groin with my hands. I knew I was buxom on the plus side, always conscious of my own body. But he always put me at ease. Taking my hands, he muttered in my ears,

"Beautiful well endowed full figure, curves and contours in the right proportions. I love you darling Doreen for whom and what you are.

I was over the moon.

"I love you darling Edward very much. Make me a part of you. Never leave me".

Quickly he undressed with my help. We stood naked eyeing at each other embracing and giggling. He held my hand and led me to the bathroom. We spent time soaping bubbles, petting and bathing indulging in our paradise. It was all enjoyable fun that I ran out of the bathroom dripping wet with him in pursuit holding a towel. He caught me and wrapped the towel over my body. Then together fell onto the bed, hugging and kissing.

It didn't leave much to the imagination what we wanted to do in bed. Lying supine on the bed, he took hold of my breasts massaging one and sucking the other with his other hand fingering my labia, sliding into my vagina which by then was oozing wet. He tongued my body all the way to my groin. A sensation ran inside my body. I felt that when we petted in the car but that pleasure was nothing like what I was experiencing as his tongue wriggled slowly but surely lingering at my tummy heading down to my groin. It was a thrilling sensation. I groaned and quivered holding his head with my hands. I wanted him to explore my valley of love. I shuddered as he licked my labia and thrusting his tongue into my vagina.

"Ohhh. Ummm...umm...don't stop...I love you Ed ...dear..Ohhh."

My hand found his erected penis and stroke it to its majestic size. I was sure I found my love which eluded me for years or rather I didn't realized I could be loved so much and I didn't make an effort to find love. Maybe it was fate that Ed walked into my life. Maybe I was waiting for him to appear by having no attachment with a man. Initially I had my reservation so did my family. I was really worried when he couldn't have time with me though he explained the reasons he had less time. Regret for doubting him; not really because too many things worked against me but his sincerity won me over ultimately. But no more doubt as I was deeply in love with him.

I was his already though we had yet to consummate sexually. He was my first boyfriend. I wanted to make up for the lost time. I wanted to submit to him like any woman, truly in love, to her man. I had faith he would take me for life not for a one night stand. Better late than never we found loving each other. We continued petting but as we were tired soon fell asleep without consummating saving the best as we had many more days together.

I thought I was dreaming when early in the morning I felt a hand fondling me. No it was real. He woke up before me and pulling the blanket aside, was admiring my nakedness. He got aroused, his manhood stirred and reached to fondle my body. I could feel though he was gently teasing me. I woke up as he continued to work with more intense action eventually turned me on. I enjoyed the foreplay before he started the real action, thought he got close to zero in on me at any second, but didn't get to it immediately. Smiling with my sleepy eyes half opened, I pulled him onto me, kissing and hugging. I held his erected penis and slowly stroke it up and down.

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers