Teachers Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The day might be over, but there are still certain staff members in the building!"

She was probably right about that. Some of the office staff usually stuck around after hours, then there was also the janitor and possibly other teachers. I took a deep breath and tried to adjust to the feeling of her cock in my ass, biting my quivering lip to keep from making too much noise. Feeling me relax some, Ms. Jones pulled out yet again and quickly bottomed out again and again. Every time she slammed into me, I would slump forward on her desk and grunt.

As she started fucking me harder and faster, I started moaning and panting. My legs were shaking underneath of me and if she had not had me pinned there, they might have given out under my own weight.

"God, your ass is so fucking tight; tightest I've had in a long time," she whispered, as she kept thrusting.

"You feel so good around my cock Billy...oh god, I love your ass."

I dug my nails into the sides of the desk and pushed my ass back, meeting her thrusts and moaning louder now. Suddenly, she pulled out and flipped me over onto my back on the desk. Lifting my legs up high, Ms. Jones pushed her cock back into my hole and resumed fucking me. This time she was really going at it. The desk shook underneath of us, as she slammed in and out.

My teacher was on top of me, my legs around her waist and her massive cock pumping my ass like a pussy. I wrapped my arms around her and clung to her, making a few very different noises that normally would not be heard coming from a man. Then, she quickly withdrew her cock from my ass and sat on my chest.

Pinned to the desk, I watched as my teacher furiously jerked her cock until it exploded right in front of me.

"Holy fuck!" She cried out, her whole body trembling as she sprayed my face and my chest with her thick cum.

She came buckets, much like she had the day before when I had sucked her cock. Once again, I thought she might never stop and part of me honestly did not want her to stop.

All good things come to an end though, and as her orgasm came to an end, I sighed and laid my head back on the desk. Ms. Jones leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, then smiled and jumped off of the desk.

"Get up," she ordered.

"Yes ma'am."

I rolled off the desk, my back hurting a bit and my asshole gaping from the pounding she had given me. She handed me a towel and told me to clean myself up, quickly because she had to get home soon. I got dressed and Ms. Jones dismissed me, making sure I knew to be back in her room again the following day for another heated session.

I walked home with a bit of a limp that day; my ass was so sore. When I got in, naturally my parents asked why I was walking so strangely. I lied and told them I messed up my leg, during foot ball practice that day. After assuring them that I would be okay, they backed off and I made my way upstairs to get a shower; luckily, they somehow managed to miss the strong smell of sex coming from my body.

For the next three weeks or so, I continued this daily routine with Ms. Jones and really came to enjoy our sessions. It got to a point though, where it wasn't happening so much after school anymore. Our intimacy was starting to leak into class, which was a risky thing to do honest...she seemed to know the risks though, since she was the one who initiated it.

I had been sitting at my desk one day and she was handing back our test papers, which she had just finished grading. When she handed me mine, she leaned in close and whispered into my ear, "great job sexy...I have a very special reward for you after class."

I shivered, her warm breath against my ear sending chills down my spine. When the bell rang, I waited in my seat as everyone else piled out of the classroom and Ms. Jones sat in front of her desk. When the door shut and we were the only two in the room, she made her way towards me and knelt down at my side.

"W-What are you-"

"Shhh," she said, pressing her finger to my lips.

With her other hand, she began undoing my belt and pants and pulled them down to my ankles, my hard cock standing at full attention.

"You've been doing much better; your grades are coming up wonderfully. At this rate, it's a guarantee that you will be able to graduate. So, I thought a little reward was necessary."

Before I could say another word, Ms. Jones leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my cock. This was the first time that she had done anything, to try and pleasure me. Sure, she enjoyed the fact that I loved being fucked in the ass as much as she loved fucking my ass. She still wasn't doing it for me though; only herself. I wondered if maybe she would let me cum, too...not once during any of our sessions, had she allowed me to cum.

I watched as her head bobbed up and down, her lips working my shaft with much skill and her mouth making all sorts of wet sucking sounds. I moaned, leaning my head back and gripping the sides of my desk. "Fuck," I sighed.

It didn't take long, before I could feel my orgasm starting to build up and I felt it best, to warn her before it happened; just in case she didn't want me to cum yet.

"Ms. Jones, I...I'm gonna..."

I gripped the desk even tighter, panting and sweating now. That's when she stuck her finger in my ass and pressed firmly, against my prostate gland.

"Hoo, fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Ms. Jones did not bother stopping, and I lifted my ass off my chair pushing my cock deeper into her throat. As I did this, she slipped a second finger into my ass and that was all I could take. My cock exploded, pulsing and throbbing in her mouth as I cried out in pleasure and shot my cum straight down her throat.

Several long, thick ropes of cum...she swallowed every drop and licked my cock clean, then slowly withdrew her fingers from my ass.

"Did you enjoy?" she asked, with a smile.

"Hell yes," I replied, still breathless.

"Good...now it's my turn. Stand up and bend over."

"I...I'll be late for Mr. Smiths class..."

"Don't worry about it," she giggled. "I'll write you a note."

Offering no further protest, I stood up and bent over my desk. Ms. Jones grabbed me by the hips and slammed her cock, straight into my ass. She had already loosened me up some with her fingers, so it really did not hurt very much. I moaned loud, pushing back against her and gripping the desk as she railed my ass with long, hard strokes. She kept at it for a few moments but pulled out, rather abruptly.

I turned around and watched, as she moved towards her own desk and pulled the chair out into the middle of the class.

"Come sit on my cock," she said, giving me the "come here" motion with her one finger.

I moved across the class, turning my back towards her and she pulled me right into her lap. I felt her thick cock slide back into my ass and my own dick was immediately hard as a rock, once again. I started riding, bouncing up and down on her pole. Ms. Jones grabbed my cock and began stroking, jerking me off as I bounced about in her lap.

I felt her lips on my neck, gently kissing and biting, sucking on my flesh and leaving a tiny mark.

Her hands traveled up my shirt and over my nipples, gently pinching and rubbing them. I was getting close once again...god she was really giving it to me, this time. Between the feeling of her big cock in my ass and her hands on my nipples...I couldn't hold out much longer. Sensing my impending orgasm, Ms. Jones pushed me forward and off of her lap.

"Turn around and face me!"

I turned to face her and sat back on her lap again, this time facing the chalk board behind her. I lowered myself back down onto her cock and groaned.

"I want to see your face when you cum again," she smiled.

"You're gonna let me cum again?"

"Mm, yes...but not until I say it's okay. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

Grinding against her dick, I started panting once again. My orgasm was still looming over us both and I was trying desperately, to hold myself back until she gave me the okay. I clamped my ass tightly around her cock and kissed her on the neck, sucking and biting as she had done to me a few minutes earlier. Then I pulled back and moved to her tits, sucking on her nipples and eagerly licking her breasts.

This seemed to get her more aroused and before long, she was gripping me tightly.

"F-Fuck," she whispered, sweat forming on her brow. "I...I'm gonna...cum!"

I was bouncing harder now, lifting my ass all the way off of her cock and slamming right back down on her again.

"Now!" She cried out. "Cum with me, baby!"

I let loose, my entire body trembling and my cock spewing cum all over the place. At the exact same moment, I felt Ms. Jones dick twitch and throb within me as she too started to cum. I could feel the warmth of her semen, filling my ass to it's capacity. Still shaking, I leaned close to her and laid my head on her shoulder. She clung to me and continued thrusting into me for a few moments, as she milked the remainder of her cum into my ass.

Then we both became still and silent for a few moments.

"Great job," she whispered, giving my ass a light smack.

I lifted myself off of her softening cock, cum dripping out of my ass and running down the back of my leg. Like always, Ms. Jones handed me a tissue and as I cleaned myself up, she grabbed a pen and paper and started writing a late note for my next class.

After I had gotten dressed again, she handed me the note and smiled at me. "Get out of here...I have another class in less then five minutes."

"Right...thanks," I said, folding the note up and heading towards the door.

"Mr. Thomson!"

I froze, a bit startled by her sharp voice and looked back at her. "Y-Yes?"

"You'll only need to see me one or two more times, and you will have passed my class. You'll be able to graduate, without a doubt. If you want to keep seeing me though..."

She brushed a strand of hair out of her face and smiled, and I smiled back. "I'd like that."

"Good," she nodded.

"Well then...you're eighteen, totally legal and graduating in less then a month. I don't see why we can't meet, outside of school if you're open to that."

"Sure," I replied, happily. "Are you sure, you won't get in trouble?"

"It should be okay. As I said, you're legally an adult and you will be out of this school in a few weeks. Just don't go telling all your friends, that you're the teachers pet. Not till you graduate, at least."

I laughed and nodded my head in understanding. "That sounds good to me; so, after class tomorrow?"

"Absolutely...like I said, you still have two more classroom sessions before you officially pass."

"Thank you Ms. Jones."

With that, I was on my way to my next class. As promised, Ms. Jones passed me in her class after those last two sessions and a few weeks later, I graduated high school. As we had discussed, I did end up going out with my former teacher on a few dates. Ms. Jones full name, was Ashley Jones.

She was in her late thirties but I definitely did not mind the age difference. We only dated for a couple of months, before I started going to college and had to move out of state to do so. When I finished college and moved back home a few years later, I learned that Ashley had switched to another school and was now teaching in a totally different state.

So, I never did see her again.

I still think about her a lot though, even though it's been ten years. I was my teachers pet; and I certainly do miss it.

12