Teacher's Pet

Story Info
School Teacher's Fantasy Cums True
5.9k words
4.34
87.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Innocent2
Innocent2
70 Followers

Disclaimer: This story contains adult content and must not be viewed unless you are 18 years of age or older. The story features a theme of interracial sex between a Hotwife, and her black lovers. If you find this theme offensive please read no further.

As stated in my previous story, The School Teacher, I teach third grade, am a wife and mother of three. Although I am not perfect, I am considered attractive and have worked hard to maintain my curves. My husband John calls me his "Hotwife" and is willing to do anything to please me. He loves to fantasize about me being "taken" by other men. While making love, he verbalizes his fantasies and I play along. One of our favorite arousing tales is for me to be used by virile black men. My body begins to tingle just thinking about being the center of attention with several black men.

Recently, I had the opportunity to let my hair down and act on our bedroom fantasy. Although John was not home that weekend, I knew he would not object. It was great and I did it for our sexual pleasure only--we have no regrets. After telling John all about my adventure, he suggested I share the stories with our readers. I am getting aroused just thinking about what happened.

In summary, John was gone one weekend and purely by accident the opportunity to go to dinner with my black school principal Dorsey presented itself, and the rest shall we say is history. Anyway, after our first love making session Friday evening, in my marital bed, my black lover Dorsey (6'3" 240+ pounds, nearly 10 inches, thick and uncut) invited me to his friend's house in Boston for a party that Saturday evening.

Dorsey thought it would be great if we could get together again before my husband came back into town. According to Dorsey, the party was supposed to be four or five couples; all good friends of his. The way he made it sound was that there would be white couples as well as blacks and he implied that there was going to be a pretty single blonde girl there too.

By the way he talked about her, I figured the girl was a previous or possibly even his current girlfriend. And, as strange as it sounds, I was a bit jealous.... I kept telling myself to act like a lady even if he can't spend much time with me. I can't believe this, I only slept with this black Adonis once and yet I was jealous... I felt like a sophomore in high school and would do anything to prove that I was his girl now. What I didn't expect was to be a part of a gangbang! I was a bit curious when he suggested that I bring a digital camera to the party but I brushed it off.

I woke up Saturday morning and John called me just as he said he would. We shared a rich cup of coffee while we talked on the phone. He asked me how Friday's happy hour went and I simply told him it was a great send off for the departing teacher. He asked if anything else happened and I said a few of us went to dinner and that I went to bed shortly after. I wanted to tell him everything but I just couldn't; I didn't know how he would react so I avoided the topic altogether.

Now what I really had in mind was to end the conversation and get prepped for Dorsey's party later that evening. But I couldn't rush John, so we talked about his meetings, and the morning paper and about how much he was looking forward to coming home on Sunday to see me and yada, yada, yada. After what seemed to be an eternity, we ended our call, I cleaned up the kitchen and went to soak in a hot Oil of O'lay bath.

I was rubbed raw from last night's screwing and my pussy was hurting all over, but I was not going to pass up a chance to see Dorsey again. I bathed in my oils, and shaved my pussy nice and smooth. I heard that black men love their white sluts to be completely shaven and I was going to win him from that "other" women. I was prepared to do anything to show her who was queen. As I soaked, I thought about last night and began to tingle down there. I felt sexy again, and I started to touch myself. I caressed my breast and my nipples became hard straight away. The headlights came on if you know what I mean. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander as I caressed my silky smooth body. It was a great feeling and I felt like I could cum just by thinking about my adulterous affair with Dorsey. I started to touch my pussy.

As much as I wanted to climax, I stopped caressing; I was still raw, and wanted to save myself for later that night, hoping we would get the chance. I thought about other things—what I would wear, how I would look, would I be naughty or nice, and if Dorsey would choose me instead of her—I could only hope. After the soothing bath, I painted my toenails and fingernails bright red. I was feeling very naughty and of course it was all in my mind.

Well, early evening arrived and right on time, Dorsey called. Be there at eight he said. He told me that I should dress for him and asked me to put on some silky nylons, garter belt, short skirt and stilettos heels if I had any. I was excited, yet nervous and very curious about the night's activities. I put on a short black skirt, white silk blouse with a black bra, hose, garter belt and my old reliable white 4" heels. I even put on a gold anklet chain. My stockings had an eye catching outline heel treatment in black along with a black welt and backseams with contrasting tan legs that glimmered in the night - truly a sexy ebony and ivory combination! I debated for a while but then chose to go panty-less. This was way outside my character as an elementary school teacher and I could not believe what had come over me-- I wanted to be naughty.

Dorsey greeted me at the door, hugged me and gave me a very deep soulful kiss. I kept trying to look around him to see if there was a girl watching us but I didn't see her. That was a good sign and his kiss said a lot too. What I did see were three other black men, but no other women. I figured the other women were in the kitchen getting things ready. Silly me, with my old fashioned values.

Dorsey did the introductions. Shannon, TJ and James. They were a little shorter than him but they all ranged around 6'ish. Shannon had a shaved head but was a bit overweight, James was lighter skin and had a good build with a very tight butt, and TJ looked very "studley" with long dreadlocks and a goatee. They kissed my hand and offered me a seat on the sofa. The music was playing some Barry White and the lights were dim.

After meeting the boys and looking around the house, I realized that I was the only female. I asked where the other couples were and the other girl. He assured me she was coming but Dorsey confessed that we were the only ones coming on such a short notice. We had a few gin and tonics, and after about an hour the other women arrived.

Kathy was really pretty too with blonde hair and big breasts, but she was a bit shorter than I. She dressed very slutty in my opinion and when Dorsey greeted her with the same soulful kiss, I got very jealousy. I quickly bit down hard on my lip. Behave Pam I told myself, as I shook her hand and offered her what I was drinking. She said no thank you, I'll have some red wine please. At least she said, please. The six of us sat around talking and the guys were making sexual innuendoes about both of us white ladies.

We were the center of attention just as in the long-time fantasy of mine and I knew it was all about sex to the boys. The men were very respectful, talkative and polite but it was the two of us against 4 men. They were telling Dorsey that he shouldn't have hidden me from them for so long if he knew I was at his school.

Not only were we the center of attraction, we were to be the entertainment too. Dorsey handed me a Tangere and Tonic (TNT), knowing that I needed something stronger than wine to calm me down. I think I downed my first gin in two swallows. Dorsey took the glass and went over to the bar where he mixed me another. I think he knew that I would be much more relaxed with a few of these.

Kathy and I were chatting and then excused ourselves to go to bathroom. The men made some off-handed remarks about the two of us when we returned the living room. All of the men were complimenting me on my appearance and on Kathy's beautiful blonde hair and shapely breasts. She was much chestier than me. My breasts are very tiny, 34B, but my nipples really extend out when I am aroused.

The men were getting much more blatant about their intentions and I could tell things were about to heat up. I had yet to comprehend what was happening as Dorsey took my hand and asked me to dance. He was whispering in my ear that I was a hot sexy creature and he wanted me to have a wonderful time. I told him that I was a bit nervous about this and that I only wanted him. He made me feel safe in his arms and told me it would be alright. He assured me that he would take care of me, that everything would be fine and that I would have the time of my life.

As we danced he kept rubbing my ass and my silk nylons all the while bragging that he was the one that suggested this outfit. At one point he slid his hand under the front of my skirt an after realizing that I had no panties, he began doodling my clit. He then moved his hands to the back of my skirt and began to pull it up. I kept trying to push it back down and saw a camera flash go off, then another. The boys were having fun. I asked him to behave and stop giving them a peep show.

As Dorsey was rubbing my ass he asked me if I had been thinking about him because he was thinking about me all day. He asked if I enjoyed myself yesterday in bed. I did and I nodded affirmatively while I kissed his neck and squeezed his bum! He asked if I wanted him again tonight as he pulled my dress up. I told him that I thought that I would be meeting his girlfriend and other couples. It wasn't a place that we should be talking about last night. I asked him what he was trying to do....

I then jokingly said, "Besides, I have a skirt on and no panties do you think we should drop right down here on the living room floor and go for it?" He told me that he was certain that they could find a bed and something to use instead of his fingers. I would soon find out. We sat down and continued to make small talk while Kathy and I rotated dancing with everyone. Kathy even asked me to dance--it was a fast song although she reached out for my hand and held it a little longer than she should have. The compliments were flowing as well as the booze.

My head was starting to spin and I was feeling very good. The men got up and went out to the back patio and shortly after TJ returned and mentioned that the others were getting into the hot tub on the rear deck. He suggested that we go and check it out. We told him that we didn't bring a bathing suit, and I was still a bit nervous with the three friends there. He handed us a small bag. It contained several bikinis and one full bathing suit. He keeps them there just in case.

Kathy and I went into the bathroom to change. While there we caught a glimpse of each other's body. She was by no means shy and seemed to be very proud of her shapely body. Her blonde pussy was trimmed very short and narrow like a landing strip, and her breasts were very perky with large nipples. Not like mine with smaller breasts and very sensitive nipples. She brushed her hair, put on lip gloss and her bikinis. She reached over and touched me saying that she hoped we would become good friends in the future.

I noticed a large bathrobe on the back of the door so I put it on over my suit. We quickly went to the deck, all the men were already in the tub. The steam was rising, the water was bubbling and Dorsey was holding yet another Tangere and Tonic (T&T). I got in and sat between Dorsey and TJ and Kathy took her seat next to Dorsey and Shannon.

Almost instantly Dorsey had his hand on my thigh, opening my legs and Shannon did the same to Kathy. At first I was a bit uncomfortable with the other three there, but the alcohol did its job and I began to loosen up. In fact, I loosened up enough to start scolding them for their conspiracy and telling them that I may be a very good girl and not do anything tonight. Dorsey replied that he knows I will be a very good girl but it includes us doing EVERYTHING. We all laughed.

The conversation turned to the men and I learned awfully fast that none of them were wearing anything. Kathy let Dorsey talk her into removing her top and she gladly agreed. After about fifteen minutes everyone had finished their drinks and we decided to go back into the house. I watched all of them get up to leave. Of course, I had to check out each man as he stood.

Shannon and James were pretty equal in size, seven or so inches flaccid and nicely thick. TJ stood and revealed a huge cock. At least nine inches flaccid and equally as thick as Dorsey. He was also uncut. I had never been with an uncut man before last night, and I was bit intrigued by the appearance of his cock. And of course I was fearful of its size. How could someone have such a big dick?

I put on the robe and went back inside to get dressed in my stocking, black bra and garters again. I like the way they looked and feel, and really wanted to excite the men. I put the robe over them and returned to sit on the sofa between Dorsey and TJ. All the men were wearing baggy plaid boxer shorts.

I was beginning to learn very fast that everyone there had a plan and "we" the ladies were the focal point of their attention—we were their Broodmares. Shannon came over and asked me to dance. While dancing he began telling me how good I looked and started untying my robe. He then put his hands inside my robe and began rubbing my back. He let his hands fall and was squeezing my ass. I had my arms around his neck and my head resting on his chest.

He moved his hands around front and started feeling me up and tweaking my nipples. My nipples are so sensitive, I let out a low moan. One hand slid down, moved around my garter belt to start fingering me. I looked over at Dorsey for his approval and he nodded. He took one of my hands from his neck and put it on his dick.

I started stroking him and he became hard instantly. He started pushing down on my shoulders. I knew what he wanted and what I needed to do to this black stallion. I knelt down and tried to get him in my mouth. I saw the flash go off and knew Dorsey was busy taking pictures. That was fine because I did not want him to be after Missy over there. While sucking and stroking Shannon, both James and Dorsey came over. I reached up and started stroking James cock while sucking on Shannon's.

I turned my head and saw that TJ had a hard-on and was after Kathy. His thing was huge. He stepped closer to Kathy and she put her hand on it. She could barely get her fingers around it. I was a bit jealous of his size and wanted to help her but I had all I could handle with the others.

I started stroking him and learned very quickly how foreskin moves. Remember, I had never been with a man before that was uncut, I was very intrigued with this beautiful dick. I used both hands to move his foreskin back and forth while sucking on the head. Here I am kneeling on the living room floor, looking directly at three hard black cocks.

Kathy was helping on the side, and was bare breasted with her head bobbing up and down on James' cock and her titties swinging in rhythm. Dorsey was back on the sofa watching the action. After spending a few moments with each man's cock in my mouth, Dorsey came over and interrupted us. "Gentlemen, gentlemen, give the ladies a break for a moment."

Reluctantly, they all stepped back. I didn't want to let go of TJ's cock it was large and beautiful. It had a satin sheen to it, large veins and was very smooth. The other men all had large veins and big pinkish purple mushroom heads. TJ's had a narrow head that was almost pointy. I looked like a large black and pink spear. And I would find out soon enough who was going to get speared.

Dorsey took my hand and led me into his bedroom; he said he wanted me to be his women and I felt great. Once inside we kissed deeply and it was his turn to push down on my shoulders. I knew what he wanted and readily obliged. I was going to please him and keep my man away from Kathy.

I opened his robe and took his beautiful manhood in my mouth. I looked up at him and asked if he really wanted to see me fuck all of his friends. He told me that he and TJ had talked about this all day. He said that he picked these men personally. He told me that Shannon and James have great staying power. He then said, "And you know why TJ is here, Don't you?" He said that TJ is ten inches by six inches around.

I told him that I cannot handle anything that size. I reminded him that he is the biggest man I had ever been with and he "bottomed out" in me. In fact, when he was stroking me, I could feel him penetrate my cervix with a popping sound. He was the deepest anyone has ever penetrated me. TJ came in the room and asked me if I was alright with what was happening. I gave him "the look," and told him, "well, since you guys want to see me get my brains fucked out – I guess you'll get your wish."

Dorsey came over and removed my robe. He took my hand and led me to the bed. He was holding a necklace of some sort, but it had small clamps. It was a specialty item that you wear as a necklace and it has a tiny battery pack. He connected the two clamps to my nipples and turned it on. It had a mild vibration and immediately made my nipples hard. He then handed me a blindfold. He said that this would intensify what was happening if I couldn't see anything. Dorsey said again, "trust me," I'll take care of you. He then took my hands and pulled them to the headboard.

Once they had me in position and blindfolded they began pulling on my nipples and adjusting the clamps. My nipples were tingling like never before and I knew that they were sticking out further than even. Dorsey slid a finger into me spread vagina, and began fingering and playing with my pussy. I was wet and feeling the greatest pleasure you can imagine.

I could hear the other men enter the room and felt Kathy lay on the bed next to me. It was a king size bed and I could hear them talking to her. I assumed she was being positioned to be mounted too, but I had no way of knowing. They were all commenting on how hot we looked laying there together on the bed and that they couldn't wait to get some white meat. I have to admit that I was turned on by what was happening and the primal sounds around me. I felt someone getting on the bed and opening my legs. Another was kneeling next to my head. I felt hands pulling on my nipples, and other hands opening my legs wider, a finger going inside of me and then one of them French kissed me. I was on cloud nine.

I was getting the full attention of these black Adonis,' well at least three of them because the others were doing Kathy. I was forced to take one penis in my mouth while the other guy fingered my pussy and rubbed his penis around my ass. I was trying to visualize who I had in my mouth and was guessing at who was where on the bed. I kept listen for sounds and voices so I could place all of my black lovers. Shannon, James and Dorsey were similar in size but I was really concerned with TJ—I needed to know where he was at all times. One of them began eating me and flicking his tongue on my clit. He would also stick a well lubricated thumb gently up into my ass.

I turned from left to right, taking turns on the cocks in my face. I felt someone remove the clamps and heard TJ say. "Look at the size of those nipples, I got'ta have some of that." He put his mouth on me and started sucking my right breast while gentle stroking the other. Someone else took my left breast in his mouth. I knew the moment was near for my first orgasm and it came on like a freight train. He kept sucking my clit and I strained to close my legs in pure ecstasy—I couldn't take any more. I felt the weight shift on the bed and my legs were being opened wider and I knew I was about to be mounted like a mare in heat.

Innocent2
Innocent2
70 Followers
12