Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy finally made the long awaited contact with her steaming hot pussy and repeated all the magnificent things he had done the day before at school and she had two of the same breath taking orgasms she had experienced at the back of her classroom. Her third and last orgasm was so potent it caused her to tremble and convulse until she passed out for about two minutes. It scared Jimmy. He was afraid he had done something harmful to her.

"You ok, Miss 'H'?" Jimmy asked trying to make sure he hadn't injured her. He couldn't recall anything like that occurring on the porn site.

Shannon slowly regained consciousness and took a deep breath and sighed profoundly. "Oh, my gosh, Jimmy..." she breathlessly heaved. "That was without a doubt...absolutely the most incredible...most fabulous orgasm I have ever experienced. Any girls you date are going to be extremely lucky girls indeed."

"You really think so?" Jimmy proudly asked. He beamed from ear to ear. Everything he had learned on the porn site was proving to be true. Women really did like having their pussies sucked and licked.

"I know so," she smiled. "I knew you were...or I least I thought you were"...she searched for the right, cordial word, one that wouldn't offend him,"...young and inexperienced, so that first time in the classroom, I didn't really have a whole lot of expectations. I mean, who would have ever guessed that you possessed the sexual skills of a grown man."

She grinned awkwardly while Jimmy displayed a proud smile because she had just referred to him as a grown man. He knew his cock was at least as big as a grown man and he hoped he could use it as well as a grown man.

"I guess I should have at least expected something spectacular out of you. I mean, you know the way you daringly operate around the girls in your class." She said.

They laughed together in the quiet of her sitting room. Miss Shannon glanced up at her closed bedroom door and reflected on all the wonderful sex she and her fiancé had enjoyed in that room in the past.

"I'll tell you a little secret, Jimmy; your performance just now was just as good, if not better, than anything my fiancé has ever done."

"Seriously?" Jimmy's eyes went wide with disbelief.

"Oh, yeah," she smiled. "I just hope it wasn't too much for you. Some guys don't really like the taste of a woman's cum. They feel repulsed. I am sad to admit that my fiancé does pay a lot of attention to the oral needs of my pussy."

Jimmy raised an eyebrow. "Oh, Miss 'H'...don't you worry about me, that was extraordinary! You tasted really great! I will gladly take care of all your pussy's oral needs."

She sat up and placed both hands around the back of his head and gradually pulled him close to her. Their lips met in a sizzling bond of love and lust. Jimmy had never really been kissed passionately like that by anyone. It made his cock get truly hard again. He parted his lips for her and their tongues darted into each other's mouth, sliding along each others' lips. She could taste her own cum on his lips. After several delightful seconds of passionate intimacy, Shannon pulled her lips away.

"Mm..." she sighed. "I seriously think you are probably the most skilled young lover I have ever taken to my bed. Yes, I do."

Their hands lingered on one another, softly touching and tenderly caressing each another's bodies. Jimmy could feel his rigided cock standing straight out from his body again. It wasn't long before Shannon's hands found it. Her eyes followed her hands as she began to stroke his stiff cock.

"Oh, my gosh, Jimmy!" she remarked as her fingertips slowly massaged him from base of his cock to tip. "You're hard again already?"

She made another slow stroke along his hard member. The tender teasing she gave him amplified his desire for more intimacy.

"Y-yeah..." he stuttered and stumbled over his words as he felt his knees getting weak and wobbly with every stroke she made with his cock.

"You young teenagers and your sex drive," she commented with a devious smile and another soft caress to his hard cock. "I suppose you want me to do something about it."

"Mm-hmmm... That would be nice." Jimmy hummed anxiously.

Her hands roamed over his teenage body once more. Slowly, she urged him to lie back on the couch. He lay down on his back, expecting her to lie down beside him as she had earlier. Her alternate course of action shocked him.

Instead of cuddling up next to him, Shannon crawled over his naked body. She knelt on one side of him and planted her left foot firmly on the floor beside the couch. She lowered her vagina to his cock, reaching down and directing it upwards toward her waiting wet pussy. She began to ride him cowgirl style.

"Miss 'H'...?" he gasped as the reality of the circumstances set in. "Miss 'H'...are you certain? I have never had my cock in a woman before."

Shannon closed her eyes and breathed quietly as she felt her young student's solid erection penetrated her body.

"Yes, Jimmy," she assured him. "I want it so badly."

She rocked forward slowly, letting Jimmy's eight-inch organ settle firmly inside of her.

"I want to cum again, Jimmy. And I think you do, too, right?" She told him.

"Yes..." he grunted deeply in his throat.

She rocked back, her smooth soft walls gripping and holding onto her student's special endowment. The pleasure was enough to take Jimmy's breath away. All around his stiff erection, Jimmy could feel his Teacher's hot, velvet like vagina squeezing, caressing and milking. The exquisite, luxurious pleasure would have made him orgasm instantly if this had been his first round of the day. He couldn't imagine anything else feeling so grand. Shannon leaned forward on his chest and whispered in his ear.

"Then let's make love, my little sexually experienced student," she petitioned him formally.

Jimmy voiced his concern. "But what if I get you pregnant?"

"No worry of that," she smiled. "I have been on the pill for years."

And then, that was it. There was no more conversation, only love and the lustful sounds that go with it. Although his Teacher had been reluctant at first, Jimmy could see she was now the one leading the charge.

She rose up and put her hands on his chest and leaned slightly forwards to get a better angle. Her long, blond hair fell all around them, making a canopy that sheltered them and the love they shared as Teacher and student from the rest of the world. Then, she exerted more and more pressure between them, pressing their bodies together, and moving back and forth with a splendid swaying motion rubbing their pubic mounds together.

"Oh, Miss 'H'..." Jimmy moaned.

Jimmy adored her, running his hands up and down the length of her grown-up body. He found her ample breasts and played happily, squeezing and pinching her nipples lightly. All of this was just like it was on the porn sites. He was floating away on a cloud.

"Ohhh...Miss 'H'..." He moaned again.

"Suck on them, Jimmy..." his Teacher urged, riding him harder. "Like you did your mother's when you were a small baby..."

Her student obeyed, leaning up and taking one pink areola into his mouth. Slowly he ran his tongue over and around her hard nipple. He sucked it deeply into his mouth, holding it there for a moment then releasing it. She through her head back and shuddered as he began to chew on it.

"Ohhh... Mmmm...Oh, Jimmy... I love it...when a man...sucks on them...!" she panted between thrusts against her teenage student's hard body.

"Ohhh...Jimmy...! I'm so turned on...! I'm so horny...! Oh, this...this won't...take long...!"

And it didn't. Almost immediately after transferring his mouth to her other breast, Jimmy could feel his Teacher tense up. She grunted and groaned, squeaked and squealed with delight as the intense pleasure echoed all the way through her body. She fell forward onto his chest, still grinding her pelvic mound against his, her hands holding onto the couch for support. Jimmy saw her face looking like she was filled with pain as she squinted and clenched it, but he knew from the porn sites it was only the face of absolute orgasmic ecstasy.

Suddenly, she stopped stirring entirely except for long, deep breaths. Her face relaxed and softened. Jimmy caressed her body, hoping to ease her tremulous body. Perspiration had begun to gather on her skin, collecting into small drops that ran down her naked body with the call of gravity.

"Jimmy..." she whispered in her ear. "That was wonderful...!"

She sat back up, brushing her hair back behind her head. "Whether or not we should be doing this" she rationalized, "I don't really care. That was wonderful! That was so good, Jimmy..."

A broad smile crossed Jimmy's face. "Glad you enjoyed it, Miss 'H'."

"And now it's time for you to feel the same thing," she whispered, gyrating her hips around his still erect cock.

Jimmy always followed the advice of his favorite porn site; make sure the women experiences at least one good orgasm before you ever think of having one yourself. He was sure that she had just experienced hers and could now let himself enjoy his own.

The passionate delight returned. With his cock lodged deeply inside his Teacher's warm vagina, Jimmy let the incredible sensation soak through his entire consciousness. He could feel his Teacher's love with every thrust. He kept his hands on her breasts, rubbing back and forth, and up and down. Jimmy was satisfied just to feel her soft, full breast. Except for the sacred place in which his cock was now residing, he couldn't imagine any other part of her lithe body feeling so warm and welcoming.

"Ohhh...mmmm...! Aaah...ohhh...! Oooh..." he groaned quietly, still aware that they were the only two in the apartment. "Miss 'H'...oh, it feels so good, Miss 'H'... Ohhh... Oh...Miss 'H'...!"

A sensation began to amass in his groin, a force that had only one exit for release. A flow of tingles and warmness washed over him from head to toe. He breathed harder, faster. Like an intensifying electric current, the orgasm was growing, threatening to burst into flames any second. Jimmy knew he didn't have long, before it shook his whole body.

"Oh, Miss 'H'...! Ohhh...oh, yeah...! Oh, hell yes...!" he moaned out, feeling their bodies melt together in tender love. "Miss 'H'...oh, Miss 'H'...! I'm gonna cum...! Miss 'H', I'm...I'm...OHHH!!" he groaned in perfect gratification.

"Enjoy it, Jimmy," he could hear his Teacher say. Her voice seemed so far off. "Enjoy it, Jimmy..."

Jimmy closed his eyes. His whole body shivered. The pressure between his legs was freed in a set of volleys like a cycle of machine gun blasts deeply into his Teacher's womb. He knew his thick fluid was there to stay, but he didn't care. As the tsunami of emotion ebbed, all he could think about was how deeply he and his Teacher's love and lust ran. As soon as she felt his sperm flood her vagina, she released another earth shaking orgasm of her own.

She rubbed his arms lovingly. "Look at you, all covered in goose bumps," she observed.

Jimmy opened his eyes. It was true. No matter how many times he had gotten himself off by simply masturbating, he had never experienced anything like that. It was something totally new.

"Must have been a good one." She remarked.

"Oh...it was, Miss 'H'..." he confirmed breathlessly with another stroke of his hands along her entire, sexy, naked body. "That was truly amazing...!"

She laid forward on him again, her breasts pressing against his chest. Jimmy put his arms around his Teacher and hugged her lovingly. She kissed his cheek and rested her face on his.

"I know, Jimmy," she whispered compassionately to him. "I know."

They laid there together for some time, just breathing and enjoying the afterglow as the embers of their passionate love making cooled down. How long they laid there was anyone's guess. Eventually, though, it was time to leave their secretive world and return to the reality they both wanted to avoid.

"Ok," Jimmy heard his Teacher say. "It's time for you to get dressed and go home."

She got up and started replacing her panties around her waist. "Your mother might get very suspicious if you don't get home soon," she told him, picking up her bra and shorts. Jimmy told her he wished they could find a reason for him to stay longer, but she told him that would be too dangerous and could lead to their being caught.

Jimmy sat up and just admired her body as she finished dressing. "Don't you sit up late some nights and read?"

"Yes," his Teacher confirmed."

"I could sneak out after everyone goes to sleep and ride my bike here. We could spend the whole night together."

"Jimmy, I am sorry, but there is no way I can justify having you here late at night. If we were still cuddling naked on the couch, that could get very difficult to explain, don't you think?"

"I guess so," Jimmy grumble, picking up his boxers. They were still wet and sticky with the semen he had excreted earlier. He grimaced. "Um...yeah..."

Shannon giggled softly. "Just put them in your pocket and in the hamper when you get home. Then put on a new pair before you go to bed."

Jimmy stood up and headed for the bathroom, happily strutting around naked in front of his Teacher as she went to grab one more glass of water. Only hours ago, he would have been embarrassed to parade around naked; now, though, there was no shame whatsoever.

Walking back out of the bathroom, he and his Teacher crossed paths one more time. He reached out and stroked her beast gently with the back of his hand. His hand travelled down her soft skin until it met her hand. Their fingers intertwined. Jimmy and his Teacher looked at one another. The soft teacher/student relationship that they once shared was now a taboo love that they could express only between the two of them.

Jimmy leaned in and kissed Shannon fully on the lips. She kissed back with equal passion.

"Goodnight," she cooed.

"Same time tomorrow?" he asked.

"If I have any control over it, you will be here the same time everyday!"

12