Teacher's Pet? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up, my cock still aching for relief, and headed to the kitchen. I liked to think of myself as a competent cook, but I felt pressured now to make something special. I rummaged through my refrigerator and pantry, and concluded that I had little more than pasta. I had it prepared in rather short order, and set the table. As I was bringing the pasta to the table, Mistress took a seat.

I had set out two place settings, and was about to put pasta on the second setting when she interrupted me.

"Oh, you won't need that one," she said, "just my plate will be fine. You may kneel here beside me while I eat." I was disappointed because I had realized I was hungry as I had been preparing the food. I knelt beside her. She swirled the pasta onto the fork, and took a bite. "Not bad, my pet, but in the future, I think you should think about being more prepared for me. I love seafood. A nice steak is good on occasion too. And of course, fresh vegetables goes with any meal, don't you agree? Perhaps even a nice glass of wine."

I considered pointing out that she was underaged, and that I could get into trouble if I served her wine only to realize I was well past serving alcohol to an under-aged drinker. While we had broken no laws yet that I knew of, I had definitely crossed a line a long time ago.

After a few more bites, she swirled more pasta on the fork, turned to me, and held the fork out to me. I opened my mouth, and she fed the mouthful to me. She smiled while I chewed. "See? I told you Mistress would take care of you, didn't I?" She continued eating her dinner in the fashion, feeding me a bite for every three or four that she took until the plate was empty. "Did you prepare dessert?" she asked.

I hesitated, knowing that I had nothing to offer. Before I could apologize, she spoke again.

"Well, clean up the dishes. You will have to do better next time," she chided me. "I must go now. I have more important things to do tonight. I think you have some shopping to do. I will be back tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, become better prepared to serve me meals. In addition, I think your apartment needs some more life to it, perhaps flowers. Impress me. Remember, my pet, no cumming without my permission, and don't forget to use that cleanser. You want to exfoliate that skin of yours to keep it smooth and soft." She stood, and as usual, simply walked out of the apartment, leaving me still kneeling on the floor next to the now empty chair.

***

As I was cleaning the dishes, I considered eating the rest of the pasta I had prepared, but realized that between the bites Mistress fed me, and my excitement, I wasn't hungry. "I guess Mistress does know best?" I asked myself out loud. I got dressed once again, still with my lingerie, and headed out to the grocery store.

While at the store, I stocked up on more food than usual. I couldn't be certain how often Mistress would be dining at my apartment, nor for which meals. The idea of feeding her breakfast had visions of her spending the night with me in my head. I tried to stop thinking about it as I found I had just wandered through two aisles of the store, but hadn't even noticed what had been in them. I went back through those aisles to make sure I had what I needed. As I rounded the end of one aisle, I nearly ran into another shopper. She turned around, and it turned out to be a fellow faculty member.

"Oh, hi Sarah, fancy meeting you here!" I said.

"Hi Geoff, you shop Friday night's too? Aren't we pathetic," she replied. "That's a lot of food. Excuse me for asking, but aren't you single?"

"Um...well, I hate shopping, so I try and get a lot of food, then I freeze a lot of it. Saves me trips to the store," I explained.

"Ah...typical math teacher I guess. You know us English teachers, we would rather shop all the time to see what might inspire us," she said cheerily. She saw the bottle of wine in my cart. She leaned toward me, looked left then right, and in a hushed conspiratorial tone asked, "Are you sure you aren't shopping for a big date night dinner? Come on, you can tell me."

"Oh, no, really no. I'm as pathetic as you...um...er...that's not what I meant. You know what I meant, right? I just like to have a glass of wine sometimes with dinner, that's all," I stammered. I felt myself going flush.

"OK Geoff, whatever you say," she said, and winked at me. "Maybe I could help you with that pathetic problem of yours. I like a glass of wine too," she offered, smiling.

I realized that she was actually making a pass at me. She was about my age, and we were among the few single faculty at the school. She was also cute, in an English teacher bookish sort of way too. But I knew that right now, there was no way I could even consider having her over for dinner. I had no idea what Mistress would do to me. If I couldn't cum without her permission, how was I going to have a date?

"Sure, well maybe we should organize a faculty party one of these days," I countered, trying to sound interested, but also put on the brakes by introducing others into the mix. I could see her expression change for just a moment, and I knew that she was disappointed at my soft rebuff. I felt bad, because I really wouldn't mind a normal night out with a normal woman. As much as Mistress represented pure taboo sexuality, I knew it was trouble. A relationship with Sarah might actually be normal, and perhaps I wouldn't have to wear panties and stockings.

"Yes, sure, that would be nice," she replied. The excitement clearly not in her voice. "Well, I better get going. Don't want to keep you here all night since you don't like to shop anyway. Bye now. See you at school." She quickly pushed her cart down the next aisle, and I stood there trying to process what had just happened.

On one hand, I felt a loss at the opportunity missed for a "normal" adult relationship with Sarah. In my mind, I tried to think of something I could say to her to salvage the situation. But then, in my mind I hear Mistress's voice praising me, and I felt a warmth inside me. As "abnormal" as things were with Mistress, I had never felt so good...so wrong, but so good. And if it was so good, was it really wrong? I looked down at myself. Wearing panties was "wrong" too, but it made me so horny, so alive. Was that so wrong too? There were web sites dedicated to panty wearing men, and men dominated by women. Why would there be so many web sites if what I was feeling was abnormal? There must be many others who felt like I did, or the web sites wouldn't be there.

I realized I had been standing at the end of the aisle for a few minutes, just thinking. I knew I could rationalize anything if I thought long enough, and I had learned that when I did that, it was just my way of trying to give myself justification for doing what I knew I was going to do anyway. I finished my shopping as quickly as I could, although not so quickly that I would catch up to Sarah again. I didn't want to have to talk to her more tonight. On my way to the checkout, I detoured over to a floral stand in the corner of the store. I picked out a few arrangements and put them in my cart. As I pushed the cart into the checkout lane, I saw Sarah walking past the lane on her way to her car. She glanced my way, saw the flowers, and a look of disappointment crossed her face. She looked away, and kept walking.

****

The next morning, I awoke with serious hard on. I couldn't remember what I was dreaming about before I woke, but whatever it was, I had that feeling that I had been enjoying myself. I reached for my cock to stroke myself when I heard Mistress in my head, "Remember, no cumming without my permission." I pulled my hand away and exhaled. I rolled out of bed, and took a shower. I used the cleanser from the salon. It was filled with some sort of exfoliating beads. I could feel the roughness of them as I rubbed the soapy cream into the skin around my crotch area. Once rinsed off, the skin felt good. I ran my hands over myself, marveling at how smooth and soft the skin felt beneath my fingers. This didn't help my morning hard on. I ended with another blast of cold water to try and calm myself down.

I realized that my new lingerie was still displayed on my coffee table. I retrieved everything, and brought it back to my bedroom. Mistress had said she would return, so I decided should wear the lingerie for her. Besides, it made me feel horny, and I liked that. I picked out a pair of hot pink panties that had a little bow on the front and a lace waist band. Stitching along the back side actually made the panties adhere closer to the shape of my ass. It wasn't as bad as a thong, but it was something that mens underwear did not do. I picked up the matching garter, and realized again that I was doing things in the wrong order. I stripped out of the panties, put on the garter, then the stockings, then finally the panties again. I was getting better at attaching the garters. I debated if I should put on anything else, and decided I didn't need to since I was just going to eat and grade homework until she arrived.

I was getting more used to wearing the lingerie. I found that I had almost forgotten about it while I was grading homework assignments. I didn't have a hard on, and I was able to just do the correcting without distraction for a couple hours. I finished my work, and found myself back at my computer, reading more stories about women dominating men. As I read more and more stories, and looked at photos and videos, I became more convinced that I was really a submissive at heart. How Mistress had known that about me from the very first day of class, I couldn't fathom, but clearly she had.

I ran my fingers along my cock and balls, feeling the satin fabric of the panties. The feeling of the smooth silky fabric was as much of a turn on as wearing it. My cock ached for release. It had been over a week now since the last time I had masturbated to completion, and since then, Mistress had me on edge relentlessly. I stopped touching myself, knowing that too much, and would cross the line of no return, and that would displease Mistress. I knew that when she did let me cum, it would be better.

I looked around the apartment. The flowers on the dining table and coffee table did add a little more cheer to the place. I opened the curtains and let in more light as well. It took me a few minutes to tidy things up, and I looked to the door, hoping that she would arrive soon. I peeked through the peep hole, but she wasn't there. Wishful thinking. I knelt down in my position next to the door and waited. I closed my eyes, and began to imagine her lowering her ass to my face like she had before. I imagined her taste and smell. I imagined the sounds she made when she came riding my face. I played this scenario over and over again in my head. I replayed worshipping her breasts and the feeling of leaning against her warm body. Her hand pressed against his stomach as she frigged herself to climax. Then I starting thinking of new fantasies. I imagined what she would taste like, sitting on my face again, but this time, she was fucking her pussy with my outstretched tongue. I found I was unconsciously pinching and rolling my nipples between my fingers. The sensation was pleasant, but not intense enough that it was going to cause me to cum.

KNOCK KNOCK

A rap on the door snapped me out of my internal fantasies, and my hand shot up and grabbed the door knob. Before opening the door, I took a deep breath, and stood, peeking out the peep hole. Mistress stood staring back at me. I dropped to my knees, and opened the door.

I had seen what she was wearing through the peep hole, so while I could only see her ankle high boots and fishnet stockings now, I knew she was dressed in a tight miniskirt that hid nothing of her shapely hips and ass. On top, a bustier or corset mostly hidden beneath a well worn jean jacket.

"Good afternoon Mistress, thank you for allowing me to serve," I greeted her. With that, she walked past me, and I closed the door, confident that she was alone.

"Good afternoon, my pet. I like what you've done to my apartment. The flowers are a nice touch, and seeing it with more light is refreshing. Come attend to me over on the couch," she ordered. I crawled to her, and knelt between her legs as she sat on the coach.

"Now, first things first. Open your mouth," she ordered. I opened my mouth, unsure of what she was going to do. She pulled something from her jacket pocket, and then sat forward.

"Stick out your tongue." I did. She reached forward and placed something on my tongue. "OK Close your mouth and suck on that. Do not spit it out. Swallow it all." Fear shot through me. Was she drugging me? What had I done? Whatever she had placed in my mouth, it was was soft and it began to melt on my tongue. My fear must have been on my face. "You don't trust your Mistress? Don't worry my pet. This won't hurt you, and its not some illegal drug, just your vitamin V. I have my needs, and you must be prepared properly to serve me," she reassured me. I felt better in a weird way, but some doubt still raged on in my mind. It didn't taste like much. A little medicinal, but I felt no ill effect. It was gone in a minute, and nothing remained in my mouth. I didn't know what drug I had just taken, and I prayed that I wasn't going to become her strung out slave. I already knew that she alone was a drug that I was already addicted to. My mind raced through the alphabet, E was for ecstasy, what was V?

She lifted one foot to me, and I unbuckled her boots, and removed it. I removed the other, and then she lifted on stockinged foot to me, and I knew she wanted me to massage her foot. I worked her feet like I had before, guided by the sounds she made. I eventually began to lick her soles and her toes which seemed to please her judging from her responses. After a good 20 minutes of massaging her feet, she put her feet on the floor and stood before me. By now, I was feeling a little flush. Maybe that drug was starting to have an effect on me, but I still didn't know what. I felt lucid. I had never gotten high on anything, but I was sure that whatever I was now, it wasn't high.

"Remove my skirt, pet," she said like she was asking someone to hand her a magazine. She turned sideways to me, and I saw the zipper that ran from her waist down her hip on the skirt. I unzipped it carefully, and the tight skirt peeled off of her hips and fell to her feet. She stepped out of it, and at the same time, shrugged out of her jean jacket. Then she turned away from me. Her ass was just inches from my face. She wore a thong and thigh high fishnet stockings. Her top turned out to be a corset. The back was criss-crossed with lacing.

"Untie me, pet," she ordered. As I reached for the laces, I saw that my hands were shaking just a bit. Nervous excitement was getting the best of me. I knew that once the corset was removed, she would be practically naked. It took a little bit of effort, but I was able to loosen the knots on the lacing, then unhook the laces from the corset. When I had, it stayed in place for a moment. Mistress had her hands, holding it from the front. When the laces fell away, she gently lifted it from her body, and placed it gently on the couch. She stood, back to me, naked except for the stockings and the thong. We were practically dressed the same except I had on a garter, and I was wearing bikini panties, not a thong.

When she turned to face me, she had her arms crossed in front of her, so I could not see her breasts. She smiled down at me with a wicked grin.

"Pet, I must admit, I'm feeling a bit naughty today, and I think you are going to reap the benefits," she purred. My cock was already swollen and rock hard, and I felt my heart pounding in my chest. She walked to the center of the room, turned to me, and pointed at the floor at her feet. I quickly moved to where she indicated. "Lay down on your back, my dirty little slut," she commanded in a lascivious tone. I lay down, looking up at her beautiful body. She still stood, arms across her breasts, looking down at me. She stepped over my head and squatted so that her thong covered pussy was hovering over my mouth. As I looked up between her legs, I could see her peering down at me hungrily. She scooted forward just a bit, released her breasts, and with one hand, leaned on my forehead, and with the other, she slid her thong to the side revealing her rosebud. Then, she lowered herself to my mouth.

I reached for her with my tongue. She stopped when she was just close enough to me so that I could flutter my tongue on her anus. I couldn't move my head since she was holding my forehead down. She shifted, moving first one, then the other leg so that she was on her knees, rather than her feet, and she sank deeper onto my mouth and tongue. My nose was pushed against the fabric of her thong. I could smell her arousal. She was wet, and I was overwhelmed by her scent. It was intoxicating. I licked harder, sucking with my lips and mouth. Unlike the last time she had done this to me, she was sitting facing me, and my hands were not tied. I found the view even more enjoyable as I was looking up her body instead of being beneath her skirt. I could see her breasts swaying as she rocked her body, riding my tongue.

I didn't know what to do with my hands. I want to reach up and wrap them around her, hold her to me, caress her. She looked down at me, and she somehow knew what I was thinking.

"Mmm...you want to touch me, pet? I know you do," she cooed. She let go of my head, her weight on her legs and knees. She leaned back, and took my hands in hers. She pulled them up and wrapped then around her waist so that my hands came to rest on her abdomen. She was warm, and her skin was soft. She kept her hands over mine. Her small hands didn't come close to covering mine, but just her touch was enough to control me. She continued like this for some time. I was able to push my tongue into her ass as she relaxed more, and I knew she was enjoying herself. I could feel her wetness on my nose and my face. Her thong was soaked with her juices.

She took one hand, and pulled my hand up toward her breast. She stopped when my hand was resting just beneath her breast. I was so close, and I wanted so much to touch her breast, feel its soft supple fullness. She left my hand there, and then with her hand, reached between her legs. She pulled her thong aside further, exposing her wet, swollen pussy lips. She shifted her hips, and suddenly my mouth was filled with her moistness. Her lips were on my lips. Her sweetness flooded my mouth, and I pushed my tongue inside her pussy. She cried out, and I knew she was near climax. She moved my other hand close to her breast, and then with both hands, she was pulling her pussy lips wide so that I could plunge my tongue deep within her. Her taste was like water to a man in the desert. I couldn't get enough of it, and I sucked and licked at her furiously. As my intensity increased, so did the her moans and cries of ecstasy. Then, she was cumming. Her body folded forward, convulsing. Her wetness seemed to open up as my mouth was filled with her honey. I drank of her, and I felt overwhelmed with satisfaction. She cried out, and I knew she was riding waves pleasure as her orgasm engulfed her.

As she seemed to be coming down from her orgasm, she rolled her hips again, and moved her clit into my mouth. I sucked on it greedily. I rolled my tongue over her clit, and sucked on it. Mistress cried out again, louder, and I knew she was cumming again. She grabbed my hands, and pulled them onto her breasts, using her fingers to push my fingers to squeeze her nipples. I pinched them, and she pinched harder still. Her body was practically vibrating. I kept licking her clit and sucking it in and out of my mouth. As she came down from her second climax, she slid down my body until her lips were hovering over mine. Our breathing was heavy, and she looked directly into my eyes. Her piercing gaze even more intense so close up. Then she kissed me, hard and with passion. Her tongue invaded my mouth, and I was kissing back. My arms were wrapped around her tiny frame, pulling her against me. She rubbed her pussy over my rock hard satin covered cock, sliding up and down.