Teacher's Pet? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssnatch
ssnatch
273 Followers

I lay on my side, facing her on the bed. Mistress rolled to her side as well, and I felt her back her body against mine. Her ass pushed against my semi-rigid cock. Laying next to her was overwhelmingly erotic, and I could feel my cock growing with excitement. I felt her reach back, and begin to run her fingers along my length.

"Mmm...what's this? Pet, you need to learn to control yourself. If you get this excited just laying next to me, how do you expect to wait for permission to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress, I will try," I said in a ragged whisper. Her fingers were already pushing me toward an orgasm I knew I was not allowed to have. I tried to steady my breathing, and relax, but her light touches kept me on edge. Eventually, she stopped, and I could hear her breathing was soft and steady. She had fallen asleep.

I don't know how long I lay awake next to her, but when I awoke, it was with a sense of urgency. My bladder was complaining. It was beginning to get light, so I knew it was at least 6 am. I reached forward, to push the covers off of me when my hands stopped. I remembered that my hands were bound. I rolled to look at Mistress. She was facing away from me, on her side, and I could hear her breathing quietly, still sleeping. I took a deep breath, and tried to focus on other things. I knew if I could get aroused, my morning hard on would help me control my bladder. Normally, I'd just stroke myself until I was hard, but I couldn't with my hands bound. I edged closer to Mistress, trying not to move so much that I would wake her. I breathed deeply through my nose, and smelled her. Her feminine aroma was intoxicating. Her hair smelled clean and fresh from the shampoo. I closed my eyes, and thought about her body, slick with oil, straddling me, writhing on my hard cock. I nestled closer still to her until my face was almost touching her hair. I could feel the warmth of her body, and I felt happy. My cock was responding to being so near to her, and soon enough, I was hard.

I kept breathing in her scent, and closed my eyes, playing out last night's activities. The smell of the massage oil also hung in the air. I knew that it would always evoke images of her lithe body slick with oil. The soft light glistening on her every curve...

***

I awoke again, and I realized that I had fallen asleep again. I opened my eyes, and saw that Mistress was no longer in the bed. I rolled myself over, and using my elbows, managed to get to a seated position. Mistress came back into the bedroom. She had the innocent glow of a teenager, still sleepy and definitely sexy.

"Good morning Mistress."

"Good morning my pet. I hope you slept well," she said yawning.

"I did Mistress, thank you. I would like to use the bathroom. Could I have my hands back?" I asked sheepishly.

She giggled and flopped onto the bed, taking my hands into hers, and untying the knot. As I got up off the bed, she gave my ass a swat. It was playful, but I could also feel the sting as I walked to the bathroom.

Returning to the bedroom, I found Mistress sitting on the bed, pillows behind her back. She had opened the curtains so the morning sun was streaming across the bed. I felt my knees go weak as I walked toward her. I couldn't tell if it was a compulsion to kneel or that she was just that beautiful. She saw me stumble, and I could tell she was enjoying watching my cock swelling in my panties.

"Today, my pet, we have many lessons ahead of us. We also have more shopping to do. If we are going to train you right, there are tools that we don't have that are necessary," she announced. She shooed me away to the kitchen to make breakfast while she went to take a shower to wash off the residual massage oil.

I prepared breakfast for us. Not knowing what she wanted, I played it safe and made a little of everything — eggs, bacon, toast, potatoes, coffee, orange juice, and I even had some instant oatmeal at the ready, just in case. Mistress emerged from the bedroom as I was getting the food to the table dressed in mini skirt and almost sheer lace top, and knee high stockings. I knelt beside her, and she fed me bites in her usual custom.

After breakfast, she had me take a quick shower. I found that she had picked out lingerie for me to wear today as well as clothing. She had picked out a lacy black and red set. The stockings were black with red accents on the lace tops, and the panties and garter were a matching black lace with red accents. She also chose was a white dress shirt, and a pair of dark khaki chinos. I knew right away that you would be able to see the garter through the shirt in the right light. She had me kneel, and she put my collar back on.

"Are you ready to go shopping?" she asked me rhetorically as she turned and headed for the door. I followed her to my car and was relieved that we ran into no one along the way. She directed me back to the highway, and again, we headed out of town to Adamsville. There was more to this town than I had realized in all the years living in the area. By the time we reached Adamsville, it was nearly 11 am, and Mistress directed me to a different part of town. It was a little less boutique, but still a retail area. We parked, and she led me down the street. There were other people on the street, so I focused on following her high heeled feet avoiding eye contact with other pedestrians. She turned, and I followed her into a store. The smell of leather filled my senses, and I looked up.

All around me displays and racks were filled with leather goods. Not your usual leather jackets and belts, but harnesses, collars, whips, and other things that I couldn't really identify, but they looked scary. I was overwhelmed by the array of things, and I was fixated on the wall racks of whips. I heard a click, and felt a tugging on my neck. I looked in the direction of the pull, and saw that Mistress has attached my collar to a leash. She was smiling, clearly pleased with herself, and pulled me along behind her.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" a young woman asked Mistress from behind the counter. She was dressed in a leather halter top, and had piercings in her nose, her ears (a lot of them), her lip, and one through her eye brow. Through her heavily adorned face, she smiled brightly, and looked at Mistress with an occasional glance my way. She winked at me, and then focused again on Mistress.

"Good morning. I need some restraints for my pet. This leash is nice, but at home, I need to keep him from getting into trouble. Could you help me with some wrist and ankle cuffs?"

"Of course, right this way."

We followed her deeper into the store. She started to pull cuffs off of shelves and displays, handing them to Mistress while she explained the differences. Some had "locking clasps", others standard looking belt clasps. Some had spikes and studs attached to the heavy leather, others were more simple. All had at least one ring attached like my collar. The sales woman and Mistress started attaching different cuffs to my wrists, testing them for fit, and Mistress seemed to be considering how they looked as well. All the while, I was simply the mannequin, although perhaps the first mannequin with a raging hard on.

After a number of different choices, Mistress settled on a pair that had a standard looking buckle except that the part that usually fits through the hole in your belt had a loop on the end. It was explained that a small padlock could be locked to it, locking the cuff to my wrist. The cuffs were heavy on my wrists, and once attached securely, I could tell that there was not going to be any chance I would be able to escape them.

They proceeded to do the same for ankle cuffs. After trying one on my ankle, and then rejecting it, the sales girl stood and winked at me again, and whispered into my ear.

"Nice stockings."

I felt my face heating up more than it already was. The ankle cuffs of choice looked like they matched the wrist cuffs in style. Mistress left them on me. Then stood back, looking me over. The sales girl stood behind me, and I felt her hands on my waist. I felt her running her fingers over the garter through my shirt. She leaned in and whispered into my ear again.

"Nice garter too. You are a lucky slave."

"Yes, he is a lucky slave, isn't he?" Mistress smiled

Mistress took ahold of the leash again, and led me to the wall of whips. The sales girl followed along and provided a running commentary of the things that we passed by in the shop. I did notice that when she said "strap on" and "butt plug" that Mistress paused and took notice, pausing to look briefly before continuing to the whips.

She pulled one off the wall. It had a black and pink handle, and attached to that were a bunch of long pink and black leather strips. The sales woman explained that this "flogger" was a medium weight flogger. With enough force, it could "put on some hurt" but generally the "hardcore pain sluts" found it to be a little light. This conversation was beginning to worry me. I looked across the collection on the wall. There were lots of floggers, as well as what looked like riding crops, long thick belt-like pieces, and even some Indiana Jones-style whips. After considering the lot, Mistress came back to the pink and black flogger. She handed it to me.

"Here pet, hold this. You may as well become intimate with it since I'm going to use it to 'put on some hurt' later," she said, leaning into me and biting my ear lobe. She walked back and pulled me along to the strap on harnesses that we passed before. Mistress and the sale woman took awhile reviewing the different harnesses. Mistress tried a couple on over her clothing. Eventually, she settled on one. It had a ring over her crotch through which, I learned, she could fit a dildo. It was at that moment that I realized I was going to be on the other end of that dildo. My breathing got faster, and I felt my heart begin to pound in my chest. I felt myself being pulled along, and when my eyes refocused, we were looking at a display of dildos.

"What do you think pet? Which of these cocks would you like rammed up your ass this afternoon?" Mistress asked me like she was asking me if I wanted more coffee. The sales girl smirked, and I saw her lick her lips.

"Um...I don't know Mistress. Whatever pleases you?" I answered, not knowing what else to say.

"Good answer, pet."

She reached for a long dildo that was among the less life-like ones. It had a bulbous head, but lacked the veins and other details that some of the dildos had. I guessed it was seven or eight inches long, and seeing her fingers wrapped around it, I knew it was a lot thicker than me.

"Good choice. That one is one of my favorites. Does your slave enjoy getting taken in the ass or is this a new treat for him," asked the sales woman.

"Oh, I don't think he's ever had the pleasure. So, I think we should get him a plug too so he can get used to it," Mistress replied, reaching for a butt plug. It was not as long as the dildo, although its widest part was as big as the dildo. "I think this will do the trick, don't you?"

"Oh yes, another good choice."

"I think we just need some lube, and we're good to go," Mistress said, leading me toward the counter. As she passed by a display, she pulled a large bottle of lube from it, and placed it on the counter with the rest of the things she had picked out. "Oh, do you have a fitting room? I think my pet here needs to start with his plug right away," Mistress asked.

"Oh, of course, you can use one of the changing rooms. They are just in the back there, next to where we looked at the cuffs. I'll ring all this up for you if you want to go ahead and fit him," she said cheerily.

Mistress took the lube and plug from the counter, and pulled me to the back of the store. Panic set in, but I didn't have anywhere to go. My heart was pounding so hard, I could feel it in my ears. She pulled me into the dressing room, and closed the door.

"Drop your pants and your panties, my pet. Then lean on the bench, and let me see your pretty little ass," she commanded. She was talking loud enough that I knew the sales woman could hear us at the cash register.

I fumbled with my pants, but managed to do as ordered. I bent over, and spread my legs as wide as I could, but with my pants around my ankles, it wasn't much. I watched Mistress in the mirror as she poured lube on the plug. She used the plug to spread some lube on my ass. It was cold to the touch, and I resisted moving away from the coldness. She added some more lube to the plug, then I watched as she pushed it against my anus. It was cold, and it felt huge.

"Now, breath and relax my pet or this will hurt," she said gently. I tried to relax, but inside my head I was screaming in panic. I couldn't relax, and I felt my ass tense as she pushed harder against me. I was holding my breath, and when I realized I needed air, I let out the air in my lungs hard, and took a deep breath. Just as I was doing so, she pushed harder, and the plug slid part way into my ass. I felt it stretching me, and it was enough, that I couldn't fight it. She let off the pressure a little, then watched me in the mirror. She had her evil grin on, and when she saw me breath in again, she pushed hard again. She repeated this a few times. Finally, I felt it pop in my ass, and the pressure faded. The largest part had passed by my sphincter and the plug was now seated in my ass. She pushed it in a bit more. It filled me like I had never felt before. I kept breathing, trying to get used to the feeling of my ass being stretched and filled.

"Good, now pull up your panties, and get dressed. We need to purchase all this. No returning that plug now!" she giggled.

I reached for my panties, and pulled them up, then pulled up my pants. As I stood up straight, I felt the plug move inside me, a new sensation swept through me. It was a warmth like nothing I had felt before that emanated from deep inside me. Mistress was watching me, and she was smiling her satisfied smile. She pulled me along to the counter, and with each step, I felt waves of warmth pulsing through me.

"The total is $433.56," the sales woman said. I didn't even register the number, I just handed her my Visa card and signed the slip. The plug was so overwhelming and distracting that I was on autopilot as far as the payment was concerned. As Mistress led me out of the store, I carried the shopping bag with Mistress's new toys. The wrist and ankle cuffs weighed heavily on my arms and legs, and they tinkled like my collar creating a new sound. With each step, I was like a wind chime, steel rings tinkling and ringing. My cock was hard, and my ass was full. I didn't register that I was still being pulled along by the leash until we reached the car when she let go of it.

"Can you drive, my pet? Or are you going to get us killed?" she smirked at me.

"Uh...I can drive...I'll be OK." I opened her door for her, then walked around to the drivers side and got into the car. As I sat, the plug was forced further into me. It took me a few moments to catch my breath. Mistress just smirked watching me, then took the shopping bag from me, and put it at her feet.

"Take us home, my pet. We have some new toys now," she ordered. I could tell she was excited, and frankly, so was I.

ssnatch
ssnatch
273 Followers
12