Teacher's Sexual Pet

Story Info
Student fulfills Teacher's fantasy.
3.2k words
4.34
195.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TakeMe
TakeMe
17 Followers

Ashley was so stunningly beautiful and innocent. Day in and day out, I fantasized about her. I was her teacher, and yet, my desire grew for her every time I saw the girl, wanting to teach her naughty things. Her school outfit fit her petite body perfectly, her white blouse clinging slightly over her breasts, sometimes her nipples visible through that thin sheer material. That plaid skirt was long enough to cover her young tender thighs, barely over her knee so that she wouldn’t be reprimanded for having it too short, yet short enough for me to at times get a peek of her panties.

Now, I was walking down the hall from my office to the classroom, daydreaming about fucking Ashley. As I turned the corner, I saw her. She had set down her books and was bent over to straighten one of her knee socks and adjust her shoe strap. Her firm round ass was up in the air, her skirt barely covering her cheeks. I could see the white material of her panties exposed beneath, and I hoped the skirt would flip over. But, as she finished smoothing over her stockings beneath her skirt, she noticed me coming down the hall. Ashley got up and smiled, that full lips coming apart to show her clean white teeth, her tongue slightly in between her front teeth, begging to be sucked. As she walked to me, her long chestnut hair flowed about her, making her seem as if she was a model walking down a catwalk. It took everything I had to control myself when that clear green eyes met mine, only inches away from my face.

“Hi Mr. Wolf. I was waiting for you!” she beamed.

“Well, hello Ms. Hart. Was it is that I can do for you?” I asked, very casually. In my mind, I was pushing her down right there, tearing through her skirt and into her panties. Yet, she had no idea!

“Well…umm… I’m leaving… my parents are getting me out of school early to celebrate my 18th birthday. I know I shouldn’t, but my parents insisted, and the principle was notified. But I hate missing class, so, I was hoping I could stop by tomorrow in your office to make up for today?” She was such a perfect teacher’s pet…and I wanted her to be more than the regular pet for me. I needed this chance to get her alone.

Hesitating only for a moment, I nodded, my mind working overtime. “Of course, Ashley. Come by after your classes tomorrow and we’ll discuss whatever we need to. Make sure that you set aside enough time to go over the chapter, ok? Have a blast with your parents.” See? I am such a nice guy!

“Thanks, Mr. Wolf. I’ll see you tomorrow!” and she smiled, turning and walking away. Her soft musky floral scent lingered behind, and I whiffed it through my nostrils, savoring it until I can have it for myself tomorrow. My cock seemed to agree with my mind, as it hardened, making my walk a bit difficult. The class period dragged by as I was missing Ashley’s presence in the room. Quickly, I finished up my lecture and in the safety of my office, I began to fantasize about what was to occur tomorrow now that she was of age…

The night and day slowly creped by, finally getting to the time where I will be getting an innocent visit from Ms. Ashley Hart. My cock twitched in anticipation, but I knew I had to wait patiently. I was really fortunate, considering this was after hours on Friday. I could be sure that no one was to be around – all the faculty and student body gone to enjoy the weekend. I was also to enjoy this very moment! I sat back and pictured what would happen, and at that instant, there was a soft knock.

“Mr. Wolf? This is Ashley… I wanted to go over yesterday’s class?” she was such a sweet young thing, so proper. It made me smile.

“Yes, of course. Come in.” and she walked in, looking sexy as ever in that uniform. She was a living fantasy come true. I couldn’t wait until she closed the door, and as she did, I motioned for her to come sit across from me. The big oak desk separated us, but I had cleared everything off, anticipation of what will be taking place. Just briefly, we shared small talk about her events yesterday and it became evident that her parents and family had spoiled her generously. Then, I turned the subject to her boyfriend. There must be a boyfriend! And, I was right.

“Oh, Billy? He gave me a special present…” and her blushing made me inquire for what that was. She continued, “he just gave me a set of – undergarments” and her face was red as beet. It was almost too cute.

“So you and Billy…have you been intimate?” I knew it was a personal matter, but I wanted to know how far she has gone. She was hesitant and didn’t want to answer, but as her teacher, I told her that we had confidentiality. She nodded and seemingly trusted me. She told me she has not done anything besides kissing and petting, although he always wanted to go further. I was very happy with this answer.

“Don’t be embarrassed. I know how important it is for a young woman like you to wait until the right time. You need a right man to teach you how to take pleasure... So, are you wearing his gift right now?” I asked, and she flushed into a deeper color red. I assumed that she was. She told me then that she had plans to meet Billy later for a dinner date. I snickered in my head…of how this boy’s gift is more of a gift to me! I stared at her as she shamefully looked down, unable to look into my eyes in her embarrassment of telling me such personal matters. I didn’t really care…I was staring down at her shirt and couldn’t wait to see what kind of bra and pantie set Billy had bought for his little girlfriend.

I smiled, sincerely, and told her to bring her chair around next to me so we can go over the material in the text. She did just as I had told her, and she sat so close to me that her faint perfume made my head spin. My twitch in my cock was getting more urgent. Her skirt had rode up her knee and I was able to see her soft smooth legs above where her knee socks trailed off. I couldn’t help but to put my hand on her knee. Her flesh was warm and tender…

“Mr. Wolf? What are you…” but she couldn’t even finish the question. I got up quickly and dragged her up as well, knocking her on to my desk upon her stomack. My hand were shoved against her spine, pushing her down against the desk, pressing her lovely breasts flat to the surface of the oak wood. I moved in between her lean legs, and using one hand, I untied my tie and bound Ashley’s slim wrists together behind her back. She whimpered but was so in shock that she hasn’t processed what was going on.

Momentarily, she began to fight against me, telling me to let her go. She wasn’t sure what was truly going on, but she tried her best to get away. However, her struggles made me hotter. I was already between her legs, so her twisting and turning just rubbed my cock on to her ass, arousing me even more. She began to cry and beg, asking to let her go, and although I expected her to scream, I was pleased that she wasn’t screaming her head off. She was too proper to scream and yell for help.

“Ms. Hart, there is no point in fighting this. I know that you’re a cock tease, as you obviously know is true. You tease your boyfriend endlessly, letting him get all hot and telling him no. Look, he even bought a hot panties for you…lets take a look, shall I?” and that is when she began to scream. She kicked out her legs, trying to get me. But it was really all too silly. I easily over powered her, and with my hand pushing on the small of her spine, I used my other to lift her skirt up over her ass. It was beautiful.

Her ass was firm and smooth, the white lace thong covering the slightest of her crack. I smiled, enjoying the sight of this young tease all exposed and under my control. I bent over slightly and took a nip at her fleshy cheeks. She shrieked, hollering for help. I couldn’t stand the chance of being discovered, so I pulled at the lace material, raising it up into the air, the lace digging into her slit and coming apart. I rolled in into a ball, and tried to shove it into her mouth but she fought hard against me, and in anger, I grabbed her and twisted her around, having her face me. I slapped her face, and in that shock and pain, she stopped, afraid to move. I gave her a stern look and made her open her mouth, letting me gag her with her brand new panties.

Her tears began streaming down her beautiful face, and I kissed her, my lips drying her tears away. I cupped her face, smoothing her lovely hair. I almost apologized, but I had so much more to do. She seemed to have stopped fighting me, afraid that I would slap her again. I lifted her body and dropped her onto the desk, this time face up, her ass on the edge with her socks covered legs dangling below her, her small black MaryJanes clinking together.

I pushed her skirt up over her hips and looked down at her exposed, soft ,nearly bald pussy. I worked myself in between her shapely legs again, and looked down at her entire body that I had captured. Her gorgeous lips were full and red with white lace peeping through. Her eyes were wet and afraid, not knowing what was to happen. Her rosy cheeks were flushed and covered with tears while her breasts stood out proudly since her arms were bounds behind her. I took the time to slowly reach over her body, smoothing and caressing her body over her crisp school shirt. Mauling over her full breasts, I began to tweak her nipples through the shirt and bra, but unable to control my desires, I tore the front of her blouse open, popping open her buttons. Her lace bra was perfectly innocent, matching what was in her mouth. I just pulled at the lace material inbetween the front cups and felt the hooks give out, letting me yank her bra to discard to the floor. Excited, I cruelly twisted one of her nipples until she whined through her panties and arched her back trying to relieve the pressure on her breasts. When I released her breasts, she fell back to the table and whimpered pathetically. Feeling so horny, I bent to suck at her erect and sensitive nipples, and slowly, I ran my tongue over it, then the other, massaging them as I teased her. My hands ran down her sides and along the inside of her thighs, slowly began parting her pussy lips with my fingers and grounded my thumb into her clit.

"Oh, Ashley… I have waited for this for so long." Smiling at her, "I'm going to make you horny and sorry for being a tease, for being so innocent and beautiful. Everyday, you will see me in this school, and everyday, you will be picturing me fucking you, and you will want me to fuck you until you can’t stop screaming!"

She shook her head like a child and writhed beneath my hands. Yet surely, she began to respond to my thumb, her pussy getting more wet by each rub. I smiled wickedly, and kissed her on her gagged mouth, spanking her pussy lightly as I did so. She whimpered and shook slightly, but I wasn’t about to stop. I spanked her again, my two fingers lightly taping her aroused nub. She began to respond and react to what I began, and to keep going, I slid my fingers along her slit and slowly extended a finger inside her tight cunt. I could feel her tightness, her muscles tensing around my thick middle finger, grasping to it.

“Ahhhh…you like this, don’t you Ashley? Don’t you want more?” and let in another finger, spreading her even more. I knew she wanted it, as her hips rose to rub my thumb harder onto her clit. I could feel her cunt pulsating, grasping my fingers deeper. I finger fucked her, all the while keeping my thumb hard on her nub. I was watching her face the whole time, the twisted expressions of her fate. She despised what I made her feel, she was so ashamed of me doing this to her, but she couldn’t stop herself from loving it.

I reached out with my left hand and teased her nipples, twisting and pinching each one. I could feel the tension building in her, and she was cumming. Rubbing her pussy on my hands and fingers, she came, her hips buckling, cunt gushing out in pleasure. She was groaning and moaning, her breath becoming hard through her gag. I nipped at her breasts, raking my teeth over her nipple as I continued to assault her pussy, my fingers sliding in and out of her body and my fat thumb grinding against her clit.

She was near weeping as her orgasm kept building. My heart was pounding as this angelic teen came again against my hands, my own fingers deep in her pussy. I couldn’t wait any longer, and I removed my fingers from inside her body and unzipped my trousers, pushing down the pants along with my boxers. My cock sprang out, strained stiff and throbbing, needing to plunge into her body. I parted her engorged pussy lips apart, stroking her clit and her entire wet slit with the tip of my dick. I then moved my hips forward and stroked the length of my cock down her pussy, wetting my entire rod with her cum juice.

She was now afraid, although aroused by what I was doing. She saw the stiff large member and began to pull at her wrists to get away. Even though I told her to let herself enjoy this, she kept resisting, trying to squirm away from under me, trying desperately to stop what I was doing, trying not to admit that her body wanted this. I bent down over her body, sucking and biting her nipples again. I also grasped my cock and teased her clit with my mushroom head until she arched her pussy against me, inviting me to insert my cock, probably without even realizing she had.

I grinned with her nipple between my teeth and slowly kept rubbing my cock head into her clit feeling it throbbing and spasm, her orgasm building up once again. I could see that her dripping wetness was running down her thighs and now was the time. I released her nipple, and grabbed hold of her hips and thighs, holding them up and against her chest, her privates all wide and exposed. Slowly, I slid my cock down and pushed in the very tip of my shaft. I rested with just the tip, feeling her tight hold contract and flex around me. My head pulsated and I pushed in deeper, slowly and fully. I could see the wide fear and pain in Ashley’s beautiful eyes, but I kept on, pushing against her hymen. So, she was telling the truth!

I tensed and slammed into her pussy, breaking all the way into her, all the while looking deeply into her eyes. I had filled her completely and stretched her tight pussy apart. She did scream, although the panties muffled them. I definitely felt her entire body tense, but it relaxed after I gave her a moment to adjust. I grunted and lifted slowly, pulling out almost completely, to rub my dick along her clit and in back to her. I went slow at first, letting her get accustomed to my cock inside her tiny pussy. To ease her pain, I lifted her legs that were bent and pushed against her breasts, letting them raise and rest against my broad shoulders, one on each side of my head. I smoothed her sexy legs with my hands and smiled at her, feeling her muscles clench around my invasion.

She was feeling the orgasm come again through her body, but she had closed her eyes. I pushed against her legs and bent over her body, rode her harder and faster. I rocked back and forth, grabbing her breasts and caressing her pussy mound as I went in and out of her tightness, stretching her fully. I rested my arms on either side of her, my hands on her shoulders to bring her against me, taking her even deeper. In and out, we rocked, and for the third time, she came. I felt her muscles tense and grab me, and with rushed orgasm, my balls released the jism deep into her.

As I punched in again and again, releasing the pent up frustration into Ashley. “Yeah you like that, don’t you slut?! I knew you’d love it! Look at my cock going in and out of you...your pussy is loving my cock!” and all she could do was moan. I could see in her face that she was enjoying our fuck. She was fully into it now, her body responding wonderfully to her multiple orgasms. Spent, I popped out of her and in overflow, my cum and her juices flowed out and plopped out onto the floor as I released her legs to dangle down off the desk. I smiled and held her, as she lied there, panting and shaking in her massive orgasm, probably the first she has ever had.

Satisfied and high on pleasure, she wrapped her legs around my hips and welcomed my embrace. I released her gag and we kissed, our tongue intertwined, mimicking our fuck within our mouth. I reached below her and untied my tie, releasing her wrists. She flexed her fingers and reached into my hair, massaging my head as we made out. I couldn’t be happier. Grabbing her arms, I let myself out of the embrace of this young one and I took a deep breath, looking at this angel. Her hair was tousled and sexy while her blouse hung open, exposing her full 34c breasts with pink erect nipples begging to be nipped. Her skirt was still raised over her hips with her nude clean pussy now filled and drenched with cum and pleasure, her socks and shoes still in place. What a sight she was! Slowly, she sat up, facing me with her flushed face filled with lust.

“God Mr. Wolf! That was incredible! Never did I think sex was like this… it was so great…!” and she smiled, her tears now gone, replaced by her sparkling joy. I could only laugh. I was so satisfied that I sat down in my leather chair, where I sat to daydream about fucking this very same girl. My only thought now was that I could make her into a good little teacher’s sex pet!

TakeMe
TakeMe
17 Followers